Chapter 19

*Hayes' P.O.V.*

I woke up later than usual today. It was only 11:30am but for being a guest at someone's house, it was late.

I headed down stairs to find Charlotte looking for food.

"Oh, good morning." She said as I joined her search.

"Goodmorning."

"What do you want to do today?" She asked me while we looked.

"Well it's our last full day together so I don't know-" I trailed off remembering that I didn't tell her I had to leave five days earlier than original.

"Our last full day? Hayes, you were suppose to be here for-"

"Five more days I know. Well Digi decided to put me back on tour for the United 26 Tour. Thing is, my mom wants me to visit before tour starts again and it starts a week from today. When I would suppose to be visiting her and Sky."

I saw the hurt in Charlotte's eyes as I told her the sudden news.

"I understand. Family is first. It's ok." She said starting to look for food again.

"Charlie, I don't want you to be hurt. Why don't you come with me on tour. It'd be fun."

She looked up at me with big eyes. "Hayes, I...I Hayes, you see I'd love to. You know that. But what's Bart going to say. He'll never let me."

"Hey, don't worry about him. We can and will make this work." I said embracing her in a hug.

***

Charlotte and I sat in her back yard having a picnic. We exchanged stories and ate food. What more could you want?

"So basically Nash kicked you out of his place afterwards?" We were cracking up talking about old stories of Nash and I.

Suddenly her back door opened which interrupted our talk.

I saw Hunter walk over to us with a sad smile on his face.

"Can I talk to you in private for a minute?" He asked Charlotte.

She looked at me and I nodded letting her go talk to her boyfriend inside.

I awkwardly pulled out my phone and went onto Twitter which I'm really inactive on.

@Hayesgrier: Sorry for being so inactive I'll work on tweeting more..

After pressing Tweet, I started following some random fans here and there.

I must have been sittin here for 10 minutes now. I wanted to go see what they were doing but I decided to give them there space. I didn't want to be pushy or anything.

Suddenly the back door came flying open and Charlotte came walking over to me in tears.

"H- he broke up with me." She said inbetween sobs." I pulled her into a hug as she cried into my chest.

"Why?" I said angrily. I didn't like that he broke her heart. Not at all.

"He found someone else." She looked up at me with her eyes red and puffy.

"I hate him." She cried making my heart break a little.

She pulled away from our hug and sat on the swing set. I knew she went to that swing only when she was really sad which broke me even more. she hid her face in her hands and began slowly swinging.

"Charlie, it's going to be ok." I said walking over to her.

"Are you sure?"

I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine."

***

Hey guys sorry for not updating in forever...

It's summer for me now so I should be updating a lot more now.

I hope you enjoyed!

                                -Brooke :)