Chapter 24

Getting off the plane, I looked around for Hayes.

My eyes landed on a young boy sitting on his phone with earbuds in.

I walked over to him and took out my phone and started scrolling through my Twitter timeline.

"Hi," I said making sure he couldn't see my fast behind the hood of my hoodie.

"Hey." He replied not looking away from his phone.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend I just got off my flight." I informed him.

"That's cool I'm waiting for my girlfriend Charlotte."

"Really? My name is Charlotte too! Maybe we can all double date sometime." He looked over at me as I said that, his jaw dropping.

"CHARLIE!" He shouted embracing me in an ever so welcoming hug.

"What was that?" He asked as we pulled away.

"Oh that acting? " He nodded. "I've always wanted to be an actress when I grow up so I don't know." I explained.

"Well you're a pretty good actress but we need to go Nash is out in the parking lot we're going to a party with some of the guys." My heart froze. Even though I was dating Hayes doesn't mean I still don't fangirl about the other guys and Nash.

"I wouldn't want to keep them waiting." Hayes took my hand and led me out of the airport.

"What took so long." Nash asked annoyed as we got into his Jeep.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Shut up Nash it only took like 10 minutes." Hayes said cutting me off.

"This is my girlfriend Charlotte." Hayes continued introducing us.

"Nice to meet you Charlotte. Hayes talks about you all the time." Nash laughed as he drove down the street.

"Really?"

He nodded looking at me through the rear view mirror. I blushed and looked over at Hayes who was blushing too.

Minutes later we pulled up to a huge house with a few cars parked in the front lawn.

We got out and walked to the door. "This is Cameron's place." Hayes told me taking my hand in his.

We walked in and I saw my idols right in front of me.

Matthew Espinosa, Jack and Jack, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes. Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, and Carter Reynolds.

Matt walked over to us and gave Nash and Hayes each a bear hug.

Then he looked at me. "You must be Charlotte Edwards. Nice to meet you." He said giving me a hug.

"H-how d-do you k-know m-my n-name?" I asked him stuttering.

He simply smiled at me. "Hayes talks about you all the time why wouldn't I know you?"

___

I think there will only be like 1 chapter after this and an epilogue. I'm sorry but I'm really not feeling a sequel to this story I really don't like it....

I love you guys. Talk to you soon.
                                      ~Brooke