Chapter 5

*Charlote's P.O.V.*

Yup, it's true.

I'm pretty much the only girl from my school not going to Digi.

It sucks because Kallie got V.I.P. too so both of my best friends are gonna meet Hayes.

Also, the most popular girl in school, Juliana, is going to Digi too.

Juliana will do pretty much anything to get me mad and upset. It doesn't help that she's spoiled either. She's pretty much Bart but skinny and 14.

I just can't wait until this week is over. It's Wednesday which means two days left until Digi.

My plan is to tell Bart I'm going to my grandmothers house. He doesn't care when I go there, even when I'm grounded.

After I leave, I'll just head to the place Digi will be held at and find my V.I.P. tickets to meet Hayes.

"CHARLOTTE!" Someone called for me from down stairs.

I groaned, getting off my bed as I slipped on my slippers.

"CHARLOTTE!"

"I'M COMING!" I replied, running down the stairs.

When I got down stairs, I saw Bart and a woman.

"What?" I asked them.

"Charlotte, I'd like you to meet my good friend, Alicia." He said with a big smile.

"Hey?"

"Charlotte, darling!" She came over to me and pinched my cheeks. "You're so big!" I stepped away from her, not feeling safe in my own house.

"Can I help you?"

Bart sighed, looking over at me. "Look Charlotte. I know you don't like being grounded so, I brought my friend Alicia, here to play board games with us."

"Doesn't that sound so fun?!" Alicia said in a high pitch voice like I she was talking to a dog.

"Not really!" I responded, mocking her childish voice.

Bart rolled his eyes saying, "If you do this with us for the night, I'll unground you and buy you those stupid tickets you want for Friday."

So, for the rest of the day, I played board games with the most annoying people on Earth.

But hey, it's gonna pay off for the better, right?

_____

I UPDATED! I know I haven't really been too active with this story but I promise it's getting there...

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!

I'm gonna try and update again today but please don't rush me I'm not to sure I will today!

Thankyou for reading! Vote and comment what you think will happen next chapter!

Byeeeeeeeeee

                             -Brooke