Chapter 13

*Hayes' P.O.V.*

I woke up multiple times last night thinking about Charlotte.

She is perfect, one of a kind. Just what I need in a girl.

Last night I called her and asked her to go on a date with me after tour. I'm going to fly up there and spend the weekend with her.

I was even thinking that weekend, I was going to ask her to be my girl friend....

*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

"Wait so you guys are seriously going on a date when he gets off of tour?!" Athena asked me through my phone.

"Yes and he might stay with us too. But please don't say anything to anyone. I want to keep this at a minimum." I strictly told her as I did my hair.

"Hey, why you dressing up so nice?" She asked.

"I'm going to the movies with Hunter."

Hunter and I have been friends since pre school. He's one of my best friends. He goes to a private school now so I barley see him. I'm excited to see him again. I've been waiting for this for a while now.

"Hunter? I thought you were dating Hayes?" Athena questioned.

"I'm not dating either Hunter nor Hayes. They're just my guy best friends."

"Yeah ok. whatever you say, Charlie."

*Hayes' P.O.V.*

"So how are you gonna ask her out anyway? You have to make it romantic, something she'll remember forever let alone something she'll yes to." Sam said.

"Well I don't know what to do. I'm not exactly the romantic type ya know." I slouched down on the couch, putting my hand over my face.

"Well I know Charlie the most out of all of ya'll. I think I should be the one to ask her out." Luke said making me confused.

"K first of all, you didn't just say ya'll did you? Second of all we all know she loves me the most. In case you guys haven't noticed, we're practically siblings now."

"That's why I should be the one asking her out. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to date your siblings. Well in some countries it probably-"

"LUKE!" I shouted, snapping him out of his strange thinking.

"Notice that you're 18 and she's 14. Never gonna happen. We all know we're the perfect couple..."

*Charlotte's P.O.V*

Hunter and I ditched the whole going to the movies thing for the mall because we wanted time to catch up.

"So there's always been something I've wanted to ask you." Hunter said to me as we walked through the mall.

"What's that?" I asked him.

"Well, we've known eachother for about 10 years now. I feel like there's no such thing as the perfect couple. Except for me and you. Charlotte what I'm trying to get at here is, will you be my girlfriend?"

Hehe...

(Vote and Comment :))