The Vytal destiny

By AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... More

Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 1

3.9K 50 14
By AshKetchum55374

Betrayed...that's the only feeling that I felt for several years. Every morning I wake up from my cave to stare at both Kanto and Johto with Pikachu, who has a terrible scar on his face, one thing always roamed through my mind...that very day when those that I loved nearly made me lose everything. My name is Ash Ketchum, but to the world many people thought I was dead. You might be wondering, how did this happen, who was responsible, and how I was able to recruit a new team that was ready for anything? It all began 7 years ago after I returned home from the Kalos region as the runner up of the Pokemon League tournament.

7 YEARS AGO

Ash and Pikachu have just landed in the Kanto airport after being named runner up of the Pokemon League Tournament in Kalos a few days afterwards. Despite the lost, he still continued to shoot to be the best Pokemon Master of them all. Before they left, Ash and Pikachu stayed with Serena, his long lost childhood friend, and asked Professor Sycamore to have his newly acquired Pokemon be sent to Professor Oak for safe keeping.

"Well Pikachu, we're home." Ash said with a smile.

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu cheered as he remained on his usual spot on Ash's shoulder.

"I can't wait to see everyone again back home. I wonder how all of the other Pokemon are doing with our new friends?" He wondered as they made their way to Pallet Town.

After a few hours of walking, they spotted the peaceful town of Pallet Town.

"Alright Pikachu, last one home doesn't get 2nds of moms cooking!" Ash yelled as he began to run towards his house, with Pikachu close behind.

Upon reaching his home, he suddenly froze with horror. He saw that the Professors Ranch has been set on fire. They ran towards the flames to see what was up. To his surprise, all of his friends he met from his past journeys, as well as his mother, were there staring at the ranch.

"GUYS, WHAT HAPPENED!?" He shouted.

"PI PIKACHU!" Pikachu shouted as well.

For a few seconds, none of them turned to face him. By the time they did, they glared daggers at him.

"Like what you see Ketchum?" Misty asked.

"Of course not, what is going on?" Ash asked again, this time with more fear.

"It's time for you to stop being a Pokemon trainer Ash. There are better things to do out there than this." May said.

Ash couldn't believe his ears. "What do you mean 'stop being a Pokemon trainer?'" He asked.

"Exactly as it sounds Ketchum. You're wasting your time being a trainer when all that you ever done is never winning an actual Pokemon League Tournament." Dawn said.

Ash lowered his head as sadness and anger began to rise through him. "What did you do to my Pokemon?" He growled.

"PIKA PIKA!" Pikachu shouted.

"We have them now, and they see what kind of a trainer you really are now, a little kid with nothing but his own personal gains." Iris said as everybody released multiple Poke Balls into the air and all of Ash's Pokemon glared at him with anger in their eyes.

Ash almost couldn't take it anymore. He began showing anger and hatred towards them. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM!?" Ash shouted as he raised his head towards them.

"YOU ARE! All but one Pokemon belongs to us now. Pikachu, you still want to be with this nobody?" Brock asked as he pointed to Ash.

"PIKA PI PIKACHU!" Pikachu shouted as he stayed put on Ash's shoulder.

"If you won't join us, then so be it! Kill them" Max said when then turned to Charizard. Charizard roared and then fired a flamethrower at them. Pikachu saw this coming then fired a thunderbolt to counter it, causing an explosion to happen in the aftermath. Suddenly, Charizard charged through the smoke and prepared a dragon claw and successfully collided with Pikachu's face, causing blood to spill out of it.

"PIKACHU!" Ash shouted as he covered his wounded Pikachu, who was breathing hard from the impact, to stop the bleeding. "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

"I doubt that very much, GET THEM!" Max shouted to all of Ash's former Pokemon.

They all roared and Ash began to run for his life, away from them. Meanwhile, his mother was shocked to see what was happening.

"This is not what I wanted. This was not how it was supposed to happen." She whimpered as tears began to trail down her face.

Ash was still running from everyone as they went deep into a forest nearby. He continued to run until he reached dead end that full of trees, bushes and poison ivies. He quickly turned around as he saw everyone still on his trail. Ash closed his eyes and set Pikachu down behind a gigantic boulder for safety.

"I'm sorry Pikachu, I'm sorry that I failed you." He said as some of his best Pokemon were charging up their strongest attacks.

Meanwhile in the Hall of Origins, the Alpha itself was watching in horror of what was happening.

"Not this time. The chosen one shall wield the weapon, and keep this world safe." Arceus spoke as his eyes glowed red and focused it at Ash.

Back in the real world, Ash held his hands out with his eyes closed, ready to accept whatever destiny has chosen for him to die. When the Pokemon fired their attacks at Ash, He squeezed his eyes tighter until he heard what sounded like two swords after a lock. He gripped something and he felt the force of the attacks striking whatever was stopping the attack. He felt an explosion happen in front of him and smoke was everywhere, resulting in the start of a forest fire. He opened his eyes as he saw something that looked like it was shaped like a key with markings all around it that look like it represents all of the Pokemon types.

"What's this?" Ash wondered after recovering from the attack.

They key shaped weapon began to vibrate as it began to have a mind of its own, and it swung behind him and aimed at the boulder. A beam of light shot from the blade and created a portal. It began tugging him towards it.

"I don't know what you are, or where you came from but let me save Pikachu first." Ash spoke to it.

He ran to Pikachu and carried him through the portal.

Ash was being pulled through a dimension of light an blue all around him. He held onto Pikachu, who was losing conscious, for dear life. After a few seconds, he emerged into a gigantic hallway that was full of white marble all around him.

"Welcome chosen one to the Hall of Origins." A voice spoke in front of Ash.

Ash looked up and saw Arceus standing in front of him, with Dialga and Palkia next to it.

"Arceus, Dialga, Palkia! You have no idea how happy I am to see you guys right now." Ash said with a smile while still holding the weapon.

"I see the Keyblade has found its wielder." Dialga spoke eyeing the weapon.

"Keyblade?" Is that what this is?" Ash asked as he raised his weapon.

"Yes. it's called the Divine Elemental, a sacred Keyblade that only chosen Pokemon Trainers can wield when they are worthy by me and the other legendaries as well." Arceus explained.

Meanwhile in a far off region, a young black haired cat Faunus girl was watching the news with 3 of her friends from school. "We got breaking news that Professor Samuel Oak's ranch from Pallet Town in the Kanto region has been completely destroyed." A news reporter spoke.

The Faunus girl was watching in horror as she recognized the place where Ash, who she developed a slight crush on him after seeing him battle in multiple tournaments on TV, kept his Pokemon for safe keeping.

"This is horrible. How could this happen?" The black haired girl asked herself.

"While Professor Oak is unharmed, all of Ash Ketchum's Pokemon were responsible for the destruction by an outside group. Ash was later ambushed by the group and his current location is unknown. If anyone knows anything of his whereabouts, please report to the nearest Officer Jenny." The reporter continued.

"I think it's outrageous for this to happen!" A white haired girl spoke up as she got up from her chair.

"Yeah, why would they do such a thing?" A blonde haired girl with lilac, which was now turning red eyes, nearly yelled out.

"I hope Ash is okay, wherever he is." The last girl with silver eyes with patches of red on the tips of her hair said.

Back in the Hall of Origin, Arceus, Dialga and Palkia had just finished explaining to Ash about his Keyblade and his new destiny.

"So what're saying is that I have to keep this world safe from those that want to take over the world for domination and power?" Ash asked.

"That's right Ash." Acreus said.

"I'm getting a strange case of déjà vu right now. But first I need to heal Pikachu. He's dying right now." Ash said as he eyed Pikachu.

"Use the power of the Divine Elemental to heal him. Just aim your Keyblade at him and shout the word, Curaga." Dialga explained.

Ash nodded and he aimed his Keyblade towards Pikachu. "CURAGA!" Ash shouted. The healing spell has made contact with Pikachu, healing him in the process, but leaving a scar in its place.

"Pikachu, I'm so happy you're safe." Ash said with relief.

"PIKA PI!" Pikachu yelled as he ran towards his best friend and hopped onto his usual spot on his shoulder.

"Now that Pikachu is safe, I must ask you this question. Do you accept this offer to save the world from the rise of evil?" Arceus asked.

"I'm ready for anything, especially when I can prove to the ones that betrayed me that I can be the greatest Pokemon trainer of them all." Ash said with a smile.

"Very well, now to keep you safe, here is one more thing for you." Arceus said as his eyes glowed red. Ash began to feel his clothes morph into a full body glove that was comfortable and made to allow air to go in to keep the body cool. Then, a black mist surrounded him, covering him from head to toe. The mist began to materialize around him, giving long legged boots, two large gloves that went to his upper arm, and a gigantic coat that included two zippers with two silver strands dangling from the collarbone of the developing coat. The coat formed a hood that allowed him to completely cover his head to the point of being gone from a distance.

Ash opened his eyes as he saw what he was hearing. He began to examine his new clothing.

"In order to protect you from the darkness, this dark coat I created for you will negate any dark moves that will doom you." Arceus explained.

"Thank you Arceus. Don't worry, I won't let you down. Just tell me what to do, and it shall be done." Ash said as he kneeled before Arceus with the Divine Elemental still in his hand.

"First, you will need to be trained to learn the full potential of your Keyblade. Head for Mt. Silver, and your Keyblade will teach you what you need to learn. 2nd, the west in a region called Vale. Go there and wipe out dark creatures called Grimm with your powers. Do this and you will be ready for anything that lies ahead." Arceus explained.

Ash arisen from his bow with a grin. "As you wish, we shall begin immediately." Ash said as he turned around and fired the same beam of light from before, creating a new portal in its place."

"Let's go Pikachu." Ash said.

"Pikachu." Pikachu said in agreement.

"Good luck Ash, I pray for your best and safety." Arceus said as he watched the two go through the portal.

Present

Ash and Pikachu continued to stare at the rising sun from his cave at Mt. Silver.

"It seems that my training is complete, but my true story has just begun." Ash said. He turned around and whistled for his Pokemon. A Lucario, Gardevoir, Dragonite, Avalugg, and Chandelure approached him seconds later.

"Alright me friends, the time has come. 7 years has pasted and we have trained to our fullest potential. Our final test lies in the Vale region. Creatures called Grimm are there causing disaster and it's time to vanquish them." Ash explained to them.

His team roared with excitement, ready for the test of their lives.

Ash then pulls out 5 different looks of Poke Balls. "Return now and I'll get us to Vale." Ash said as he returned his team, and Pikachu hid inside his backpack.

Ash turned around and fired a beam of light from Divine Elemental to create a portal to Vale. Ash began walking towards it and disappeared into it, ready for a new journey.

Meanwhile in Vale.

"And finally, Blake Belladona, Ruby Rose, Weiss Shnee and Yang Xio Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward you and your Pokemon will work together as Team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose." An elder man said to the four girls with a Scizor, Glaceon, Liepard, and a Mienshao beside them.

"Looks like things are shaping up to be an....interesting year." The man spoke once again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3K 166 15
Naruto banished ..... naruhina.....
19K 592 23
Xie Lian was once a child idol who was smart, talented and everything you can ask for in an idol. He seemed perfect and without a flaw. His parents t...
21.1K 812 56
Naruto arrives in Suna, but he is hardly in the clear. His heath slowly regains, but he is faced with the hard truth of his situation. Gaara in turn...