Second Time Around

By samd22

Hot vs. Cold Book 2. Read that first before proceeding with this one. More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
author's note
author's note
author's note
author's note

chapter 8

413 34 12
By samd22

No one's POV

"Have you received Nayeon's invitation?" Jisoo and Soojoo are currently in a restaurant having a lunch date. It's been awhile since the last time they did this due of tons of paperworks that Jisoo is working on.

"What invitation?" Jisoo asked. She has no time checking personal message because she wants to keep herself busy at all costs or she might loose her mind thinking the person she shouldn't be thinking.

"She said that Jeongyeon wants us to visit their villa in Busan." Jisoo paused for a second as she thinks the place where is Jeongyeon's villa. As far as she remembers, it's the same place where their school had a field trip and that place is full of memories.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon become lovers when they surprisingly attend the same University. Since they met that day of field trip, the became more closer to each other and ended up together.

"Who are invited?" Jisoo nonchalantly asked then take a sip of her orange juice. "Your friends. She told me it's their get together. I'm not sure at first if I should go because I'm not part of your squad in highschool but Nayeon insisted so I said yes. We're going." Soojoo explained.

"When is it?" Asked by Jisoo.

"This weekend. So please Jisoo, cancel your appointment for just this weekend, let's join your friends and we could use this opportunity to relax and unwind." Jisoo stare at her as Soojoo making cute face so she can persuade Jisoo.

Jisoo don't want to go, that place will bring numbers of memories but seeing her girlfriend this adorable, maybe she can give a chance and just focused on her.

"Alright, we're going." Jisoo replied with a smile that earn a heartfelt giggle from Soojoo. They continue eating their meal after that, Jisoo brought Soojoo back to her office.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung is on her way to Jennie's working hospital to invite her for lunch. It's been a long time since the reunion happened but they never had the chance to have their own talk.

Rosé parked her car in the hospital parking lot and entered the hospital. She went to the nurse station and asked for Jennie. The nurse point Jennie who's is currently looking at the chart on her hand. Rosé thank the nurse and approach Jennie.

"Dr. Kim?" Chaeng called out that made Jennie look at her. "Yes? Oh Chaeng." Jennie replied with surprised tone. Rosé smiled at her and asked if she can invite Jennie for lunch. The latter agree and they're inside the Café near the hospital.

"How are you Chaeng?" Jennie asked while they're waiting for their order. "I'm good. It's good to be back." Chaeng happily stated.

"How's Australia?"

"It's beautiful there but nothing much more beautiful than your own hometown. Korea is my home so it's quite lonely in Australia even though I have my family."

"The last time we met you never mentioned why you left. Everyone shocked when we heard that you drop out from school and move." Chaeng think for a moment wether she's going to tell the reason behind her departure or not.

"You could've said to us that you're leaving so we didn't worry that much. We thought something happened to you that's why you left without telling us." Jennie added.

"I know. I know I made you all worried." Chaeyoung sadly stated then right on time their food arrived and they started to eat.

"Can't you tell me?" Jennie suddenly asked that made Rosé look at her in instant. "The reason why you left." Jennie added.

"I don't want to go that day. I refuse to leave because I know I'm going to leave you guys." Chaeng started and put down her utensils.

"I'm super sure that I'm not going to Australia but because of her, I'm forced to leave."

"That "her", is that Jisoo?" Jennie asked then Chaeyoung nod her head slowly. The day when Chaeyoung left, Jennie witnessed how it affects Jisoo so much.

She doesn't have any idea of what relationship that Jisoo and Chaeyoung had but when Chaeyoung left, she saw how Jisoo became so weak and become more cold, she thought that maybe they had relationship.

Her intuition confirmed when one time she saw Jisoo two days after their graduation day standing under the heavy rain.

Flashback

Jennie is riding at the back of her family's car. This day is raining so hard that you can't see the road clearly.

They pass the central Park but Jennie command her driver to stop because there's a certain brunette that caught her attention.

The driver stop and Jennie asked for an umbrella. Her driver didn't asked much and just give her an umbrella.

She went out and walk closer but not too close to the girl standing under the rain. She stop on her track and just stare at the girl whose apparently Jisoo.

Jisoo fell on her knees while clenching her chest. She can hear the loud sob coming from Jisoo and Jennie don't understand herself why she's standing like a statue and not approaching her friend.

She saw Lisa rushing towards Jisoo with umbrella. Lisa approach Jisoo and help her to get up but the thing that caught Jennie's attention when Jisoo yelled,

"How can she do this to me Lisa?! I want her to come back! I want her back here with me! I miss her so damn much and it's killing me! Tell me Lisa, where do you think Chaeyoung go? Why did she have to leave me?!"

Jennie look dumbfounded with this information that she just heard. She's was brought back from her trance when she heard her driver called her out because her parents asking for her.

Jennie went back to the car full of thoughts and questions in her mind. She just closed her eyes and waited for them to arrive at her house.

End of flashback

"The day I left, her father asked for me. We met and asked me to leave Jisoo." Jennie raised a brow upon hearing what Chaeyoung said.

"Why? Did he not approved your relationship with her?"

"He knows my relationship with her daughter, he's not against it but he wanted me to leave Jisoo because her life is in danger."

"In danger?" Jennie curiously asked.

"According to her Dad, since the day she was born her life is being threaten because she's his daughter. He also told me that he's the reason why Jisoo and Lisa had a feud. He made Lisa hate Jisoo so he can protect Lisa and Jisoo at the same time."

"What? I don't understand it. He made you left to protect Jisoo?"

"I don't understand much of it either. All I know is, he did it to protect Jisoo and to keep my family from potential danger."

They envelop by the long silence. They haven't touched the food that they ordered both of them are thinking.

"Did Jisoo knows about it?" Jennie asked to break the long silence.

"Nope. I don't think telling her this will change anything. Before I left, I called her to asked a favor to wait for me. But seeing her with someone, she probably moved on from me. I understand her, who's person in the right mind waiting for someone that you have no guarantee of coming back. She probably get tired of waiting." Jennie didn't reply, she just stare at her friend who shown nothing but regret in her expression and voice.

"If she's happy with Soojoo, who am I to break it? Who am I to stop it?"

"Do you still have feelings for her?" Jennie asked. Chaeng didn't reply for a moment not until she released a bitter yet sad laugh.

"I never stop. Everyday of my life in Australia, I think nothing but her. How I'm excited to see her again, how much I miss her, how much I wanted to get us back together. I stop myself from loving someone because I'm still hoping that we can be together again."

--------------------------------------------------
A/n:

My mind is clear now. Here's a chapter for you guys.

Should I give guys the Chaesoo content that we all wanted?

Let's be honest, Chaesoo's hide and seek feeling is so damn exhausted so if you guys agree, I'll try my best to start the content that we all need.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 742 18
Dorks (Book 2) Main ships: Chaesoo Jenlisa Moonsun Seulrene 2yeon This book have a book 1 so I suggest you read that first😊 Started: September 18...
145K 1.5K 72
you need to read the first 2 books .
422K 4.4K 200
Book 2 ; you need to read the first book to understand
88.1K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔒𝔯 /Λˆπ”°π”¦π”°π”±Ι™π”―/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 π”ž 𝔴𝔬π”ͺπ”žπ”« 𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 π”―π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”« 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔯𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 π”₯οΏ½...