THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE

2.8K 125 257
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE

Sometimes fairytales don't end with a happy ending.

»»--⍟--««

"King Eret."

Drista's heart dropped when she heard the king's name come out of hanna's mouth, she dropped the spoon she was holding and stood up.

"K-king Eret?! You got to be kidding me..." She murmured under her breathe, her mouth was formed in a frown.

Hanan shot her a worry look, "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Drista whipped her head towards her, "Yes! I am so lost right now! I don't know how to go back!" She exclaimed, slightly panicking.

"Where do you live?" Hanna asked, calmly.

"The Omáda-" She then paused her sentence.

She plan on saying that she was the little sister of the king of Omáda óneiro Kingdom, But then- That would give hanna a reason to return her to the kingdom. which she don't really want to return right now, But right now- she need to find a way to go to the Etaireía nystaléon agorión Kingdom and to the Frozen nero. she have no news on what's currently happening there but she really needs help right now, maybe lani is there, or tubbo- anyone that could help her!

'I'm from the Etaireía nystaléon agorión kingdom, please! you gotta help me go back there!" She quickly corrected herself.

Hanna's eyes widened. "The Etaireía nystaléon agorión?" She asked, she pondered for a moment before giving drista a smile and nodding to her seat. "Why don' you take a sit? And also explain to me what happened while you're at it." She said.

Drista stood there frozen for a minute before sighing, she then sat down on her seat and look down her lap. "Start whenever you're ready." She said.

Drista nodded, taking a big breathe and sighing. "I go to Magic Academy near the damon's place. From what i remember my friend sent me a letter saying she wanted to meet me on the garden saying she has something important to say." Drista paused, recalling the past events.

"I agreed and went to the garden, she was nowhere to be seen so i thought i went there earlier than i expected so i figured to wait for her." She sighed, looking away as she recall the pain from the back of her head. "Then, someone knock me unconscious at the back of my head, Then i woke up in this forest." She then looked around the cabin.

Hanna shot her a shocked look, "Gosh, who would do that?" She murmured under her breathe, feeling bad for the student.

Drista praised herself for not slipping and saying anything about her being a royal, so that's good then-

"Are you a royal?" 

Nevermind.

"What?" Drista asked.

"I've heard many things about that school, I also heard there's only a few royals that went there. are you one of them?" She asked, when drista didn't respond she continued. "Because If you are then I can only assume someone sent an assassin to kill you, I find it rather odd that they left you here instead of finishing the job." Hanna finished.

"What does that mean? From what I know no one holds a grudge against me-" She explained, ignoring the fact that there's still a small possibility that lani might've did this.

"So you are indeed a royal." Hanna stated.

Drista cursed internally as she realized that she slipped her wordings, "Your story made a lot of sense then." Hanna added. "People tends to hold grudges against royals mainly because they aren't treated fairly, or they just wanted money." She stated.

"I think someone sent an assassin to finish you, but that assassin might or might've had a little mercy left inside of them and just decided to leave you here." Hanna explained.

Drista looked at her, still perplexed about her explanation. her explanation made a lot of sense, sure. but what really baffled her is that who might have a grudge against her? She don't interact that much to the other normal students but just her friends. And from what she know they don't have a grudge against her. sure, she and tommy fought a lot but they were still friends.

"I still don't understand who would do this..." She spoke.

Hanna gave her a sympathetic look before giving her a smile. "You look tired, you should get some rest then when you recover I can take you to the market." She chuckled lightly.

Drista rasied her chin and looked at hanna who disappeared to the kitchen, she then looked down at her soup that was now cold. with a sigh, she started eating the soup. 

Hanna showed drista her room, it was a small room that consist a bed, a chest on the side of the room, there was also a giant bookshelf on the corner that was full of book with different kind of genres. Drista thanked hanna and collapse on the bed, She sighed. she then looked at the door, it was locked. 'Good.' She thought, with that she reached the back of her head and untied the strap of her mask. She sat up, putting her mask on top of the chest. then, she flopped back down to the bed. she stared at the ceiling, Sighing for the thousandth time for today. she closed her eyes, letting the dream land envelope her. 

When she woke up, She quickly put back on her mask and went outside the room. she walked towards the living room to see no one there, Then, she peeked inside the kitchen to see hanna nowhere to be seen. She shrugged her shoulders, walking to the other room that she figured was hanna's. She knocked three times and waited outside the door, wanting to see if hanna was there. when no one answered she turned the door knob to see if it was open, to her luck it was.

She pushed the door, Inside was so much bigger room than her's. the bed was slightly bigger than he's too, there were two book shelves with books in them, a walk in closet and chests on the side of the room. Her ceiling were also covered in vines that was accompanied with different kind of flowers, her room looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale, Drista looked around the room only to not find hanna.

Her face formed to a frown, she closed the door, not wanting to snoop around longer. she then went to the living room, it was quiet, only the sound of bird chirping outside can be heard. she then sat down on the table she was yesterday. there, she noticed a paper on the table. Her curiosity got the best of her and she picked it up, noticing there were something written on it.

Went to the market to buy some foods :D

-Hanna

With that, Drista put the note down and sighed. she was alone today. her head turned to the door that leads outside, some fresh air wouldn't hurt, right?

She found herself infront of the door, she pushed it open and stepped a foot outside. she walked outside and sighed contently to herself. she sat to a nearby tree not too far away from the cabin, thinking how she would get back to the frozen nero. her mind was full of question that was waiting to be answered in the future.

The forest was calming in a way, she felt welcomed even though she's not at home.

"Drista?" A voice spoke out.

"Who are you?" She spoke up, her voice echoing through the black void around her.

"Drista! Where have you been?" The voice spoke again, this time the voice was more worried.

"I went out to practice!" A little voice spoke.

Suddenly, the black void she had grown familiar with faded to a scene she had not seen before in her life.

There, she was standing outside their castle. It was awfully quiet, her emerald orbs had caught two figures talking outside the gates of their home.

First was... Her brother. Dream. He was still wearing that signature mask of his, he was dressed in his usual green hoodie and black jeans with combat boots on. Despite being a prince that day he refuse to wear any clothes that screams Royalty in them.

Second was another version of drista, although she was a little small, drista was sure it was herself standing infront of her brother. This time, her face was shown to the world to see, no white porcelain mask to cover her hidden beauty. She was wearing an overside green hoodie with shorts on, along with combat boots on.

"Drista, I told you not to go off to the woods alone. What if something happen to you?" Her brother said, crossing his arms.

Drista frowned, what's the point of showing this memory when she had forced herself to hide this certain memory to the back of her head?

"Worry not brother! I'll just fork their asses!" Little drista exclaimed.

Dream flinched at her chosen words, with a panick look under his mask he looked around frantically to see there was no one there.

"Drista! Where did you learn that word?" Her brother scolded her. "What if someone hears you? They would tell mother and father, you'll be scolded." Dream added.

"But big brother sapnap said that it was an encouraging word!" The little drista spoke.

Dream can hear a booming laugh in the distance, he looked around to the trees to find a certain pyromaniac kneeling on the tree branch while laughing his ass off. Dream glared at the teen, covering little drista's eyes before giving sapnap the finger.

He then uncovered her eyes,"Just don't say that infront of our parents and we'll be good." He said.

The little drista nodded multiple times, a big smile creeping up to her face as she race her way to the front door. Dream shook his head, chuckling to himself as he watch the kid go inside the castle ground. He can hear a thud from nearby then footsteps.

"Where did she go this time?" Dream asked, turning to look at sapnap who was walking to his side.

"She went to look for some berries, I don't know why." Sapnap shrugged his shoulders.

"Did she got hurt?" Dream asked, putting his hands on his hoodie pockets.

"Nah, there were a few mobs stalking her from a far but I took care of them. No need to worry." The red eyed male gave the blonde a reassuring smile.

"Good." Dream said, smiling under his mask.

Drista watched their conversation, it was like that always. She would watch people Converse without them seeing her, she tried everything for them to notice her but to no avail, it was as if she was a ghost. A ghost that no one can see and no one care of.

Then, the scene faded to a black void again. She waited for something to happen before she heard a familiar crying in the background, then slowly, the black void faded to a certain scene she had hated the most.

There, she watch as her little self kneel down and hug the coffin where her mother and father rest forever. Drista's eyes widened, from all of her nightmares she had never got to see this far. Usually it would end when dream and sapnap's conversation end.

"No..." She muttered under her breath, taking a step back.

She watch as her little self bawled her eyes out and howled in sobs as she hugged the coffins, she did not dare to look inside the coffins, knowing what inside would haunt her for who knows long.

The little version of her were wearing a black dress, she assume she was young at that time since her little self was shorter than her average height right now.

"M-mother! Father!-" her little self cried out.

Then, she watched as her brother stepped forward and kneeled besides her. He was still wearing that white porcelain mask, she was not able to see what he was feeling under that mask but she can feel his silent griefing and sadness as he stare down on the two corpses on the coffins.

Dream put a hand on her shoulder in attempt to comfort her, "They killed them... Drista they're horrible person, they killed our parents." She can hear her brother's voice.

Her little self did not respond but instead, she continued crying. The maids, butlers and guards were around them, crying as they pray for a peaceful rest for their diseased Queen and King.

"Those fools killed our parents." Dream spoke again, his voice shaky as if it would broke down to a fit of cry any second.

"The kingdom of Etaireía nystaléon agorión killed our parents." He added.

Drista's eyes widened, this memory... This is a memory she chose to close the door in the back of her head and throw away the key. She did not wish to remember this certain memory of hers, knowing it would only bring her pain all over again.

But, despite her mixed emotions... She chose to make a move.

She walked forward, her little self and her brother was still mourning about the death of their parents. Her sneakers made contact with the floor as she took weary steps near the coffins.

She reached the coffins, her emerald eyes travel down to the bodies of her parents. Her mother had been shot on the head with an arrow, for some reason, it was still bleeding. Same goes for her father.

Something doest sit quite right to her, why was her parent's wounds still bleeding? From what she remember the professionals took this matter to their own hand and was only to heal the wounds but can't bring back the long cold unbeating heart of her parents.

Her hands moved on their own, undoing the straps of her mask and letting it drop to the ground with a thud that echoed across the room but no one chose to acknowledge her existance as for she don't exist on their timeline, she was just a mere person visiting her darkest memories.

Her emerald eyes were filled with tears as she looked down at the bodies one more time.

The bleeding and wound on their forehead was gone, instead, she saw something that rose her suspicion even further.

On their neck, there was a light purple bruise that was hidden under the thickness of make up. However, she was lucky enough to spot it. The purple bruise looks like a hand had been strangling them-

Bingo.

Her parent's death was not an caused by the kingdom of Etaireía nystaléon agorión.

It was on purpose.

The scene faded onto the black void again before showing her the last scene of this never-ending nightmare of hers.

It showed her to her room, her little self was standing infront of her balcony with her brother on her side. Her brother was holding another white porcelain mask on his hands.

"Here." He spoke.

The little drista grabbed the white mask, looking down on it.

"Feel free to wear that, so that you can put your emotions aside and remain strong." Her brother added.

She watched as her little self put on the mask, putting on the straps and looking up her brother proudly.

"So that we can finish what they started."

The day passed, it was the day where hanna will take drista to the market. Hanna was just getting ready while drista was sitting on a chair, watching hanna tie her boots up. "We should also get you new clothes." She stated, looking at drista's muddy green hoodie.

Drista looked away, "I don't have any money.." She trailed off.

Hanna stood up, putting different kind of potions in her belt. After making sure that they wouldn't fall off she put on her satchel and grabbed her dark pink cloak. "Don't worry about that, I got you." She smiled.

Drista already feel ashamed on staying on her cabin, she's too kind. But she's also right, she do look like a homeless girl on the streets right now. Some new clothes would be nice. Hanna then handed drista a black cloak.

"Wear that for now." She said, drista does as what she was told.

When hanna turn around to do something, drista slipping her dagger on her pocket. Just for safety measure.

Then, they were off to the forest. They were enveloped with a comfortable silence as the birds chirped happily, they would spot a fox nearby before taking off. Sometimes they would stop in a certain area to feed the birds, drista just watched as hanna whistled and colorful birds started flying down their way.

Then, hanna gave them some bird seeds and they happily ate them. Then, they started walking again. This time hanna decided to speak, "So, what family are you from?" She asked.

Drista turned to her, "Pardon?" She asked. Hanna then turned to her, smiling. "You said you were a royal right?" She said.

"Oh... Right.." Drista murmured.

She was quiet for a second, it'd be over for her if she said that she's from The Omáda óneiro kingdom. She was sure hanna was only trying to help but she was also sure hanna would take her there if she told her that she's from The Omáda óneiro.

"I'd like to keep that a secret, I'm sorry." She replied.

Hanna smiled, looking at the scenery before her. "That's fine, don't worry about it." She spoke.

The rest of the walk to the market was enveloped with a comfortable silent.

»»--⍟--««

"Did he sent any letter?" Skeppy asked for the thousandth time for today.

You looked outside the window to look for any crows in the distance, there was nothing. "No." You answered.

Currently, he had been bugging you since in the morning. Asking you if Phil had sent any letter regarding the situation of bad, unfortunately for him, Phil hadn't sent a single crow on your way.

You turned to him, "Look, chill okay? He's gonna send a letter soon. How about we check on bad?" You asked.

His diamond eyes looked at you for a second before sighing, nodding and going upstairs with you on his tail. After announcing that he's on house arrest for the mean time he had been staying on a room that he now claim as his.

You knocked on the door, you can hear shuffling behind the door before the door opening. It revealed a very stressed bad.

"Hello." You greeted.

"Hey bad!" Skeppy greeted, trying to light his mood up.

"Oh... Hello! What bought you here today?" He said, putting up a smile you know well.

"Skeppy had been pestering me these past few days, he came here to say hi." You chuckled.

"I did not! You said to check up on him so I came along!" He exclaimed, his face exploding in a shade of red.

Bad chuckled, "I'm doing fine, how about you guys? Had phil sent a letter?" He asked.

You frowned, it was obvious he's not fine. He was still sad about what happened to Wilbur. "Y'know, you're only under house arrest. You can still go downstairs y'know." You said.

"Yeah! No need to lock yourself up in there!" Skeppy agreed.

"I..." Bad started. "I- prefer to stay here, thank you." He smiled.

Before you and skeppy can respond, he had shut the door on you two. Leaving you and skeppy outside with a baffled look.

»»--⍟--««

Drista can hear the bustling noises of the busy market, her emerald eyes widened behind her mask as she look around at the busy market.

Different kind of hybrids were there, there were even a few humans trading and buying things in the market. It was so peaceful, she did not expect to see a hoard of different hybrids and humans in a single place. They always ends up fighting and arguing at some point.

Heck, even her school that accepts hybrids- they still find a way to argue with humans. So it was quite fascinating to watch them talk to each other with smiles on their faces.

There were different kinds of creature, a lady with antlers on her head, a guy with wolf ears, others were demons that still chose to shop here. Many kind of them was found in this busy market.

"Come on, let's get moving." Hannah smiled.

Drista snapped out of her daze and nodded, Hannah took the lead while drista followed close behind. Gripping hannah's dark pink cloak so that she wouldn't get lost in the busy crowd.

"Howdy Hannah! How are you today?" A shopkeeper with a wolf tail greeted.

Hannah stopped in a small shop that contains different kinds of long range weapons. Drista peeked inside the shop while hannah and the shopkeeper speak to each other.

"I'm good mister Gilbert! How are you doing this fine morning?" Hannah greeted.

As they converse with each other drista's focus was on the weapons inside the shop, she really wanted to look around but she was afraid she'd lost hannah. She figured she would just ask for her permission.

"Hannah...?" She mutter lowly.

She tugged lightly on hanna's cloak to get her attention, she stopped her chit chat with gilbert and looked down at her. "Can I go inside the shop..?" She then pointed at the shop behind them.

"Of course you can! Here, take a look at my finest work young lady!" Gilbert cheered, guiding hannah and drista inside his shop.

They then went inside the shop, there were a few customers looking around as well. Drista's eyes were enveloped with sparkles as she looked around at the place, she has never seen this many weapon in one place. On her school, it was prohibited to use weapons without the permission and the guidance of a teacher.

"Take a look around, let me know if something interests you." Gilbert spoke.

Drista then looked at hannah, Hannah only nodded with a smile. With that, drista was off to admire the work of gilbert that hang on the wall.

"Is she your sister?" Gilbert asked, looking at hannah.

"No, she's the little sister of a friend of mine. My friend was busy today so he trusted me his sister for the time being. I'll return her when the sun sets." Hannah said.

It would be really weird if she said that she just went and find drista in the middle of the forest and decided to help her, that would sound suspicious for gilbert. Especially if he found out that drista is an outsider.

"Really? Is she like you?" Gilbert asked, looking at drista who was skipping past from shelves to shelves with weapons in them.

"No, she's a human." Hannah smiled.

Gilbert chuckled, putting his hands on his pockets. "What's the mask for?" He asked.

Now... That's a question hannah don't know the answer of.

"I don't know, from what my friend told me it was kind of a family thing? Where the children has to wear a mask to hide their faces, they were only allowed to show their faces to their parents and their significant other." Said hannah.

'Wow, I'm getting good at lying.' Hannah chuckled to herself as she compliments herself in her mind.

That seems to interest gilbert, "Really? That's really cool." He said, looking over at drista again.

After a few more chatting drista came back to Hannah's side. She was confused when she saw drista came back with empty handed. "Did you find anything interesting?" Hannah asked.

Drista nodded, "They all are interesting. I found the designs and the mechanics to be very effective when it comes to battle." She said.

"Why thank you young lady!" Gilbert thanked, feeling proud of his work.

Drista gave the man a nod, smiling even though he can't see it because of the mask. Hannah smiled, "Did you find the one to buy?" She asked.

Drista looked up at her, "I do, but I do not have the money to buy." Drista said.

Hannah Shook her head, smiling. "Don't worry about money, I got you." She whispered to drista jokingly in which drista looked at her with a weary look.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't be a waste of money?" Drista whispered back.

Hannah Shook her head, "Mind showing me what caught your attention?" Hannah spoke up.

Drista thought about it for a minute before nodding, smiling brightly behind her mask and waddling to the other side of the shop to show them what she had picked to buy.

»»--⍟--««

You can feel your heart skip a beat as you look outside the widow, a certain pinkette was trudging his horse to the thick snow and towards the cabin you and skeppy were.

'Shit.'

With fast paces, you went to the kitchen where skeppy was drinking a coffee. "Techno's coming." He nearly spit his coffee when you blurted that out.

"WHAT!" He exclaimed, standing up.

"But we didn't get any letters!" He said, panicking.

"I know!" You exclaimed back, trying not to panick.

For the past few days, you had not received a single letter from phil. Let alone a letter that someone will be visiting, and oh dear it has to be technoblade of all people.

Then, you can hear a soft knocking to the window on the kitchen. Both you and skeppy turn to see a crow outside the window, it was knocking to the window with it's beak. A letter was tied on it's feet.

You hurried to open the window and let the crow inside, you then unfolded the letter and read the contents inside.

Hello, Y/N.

Wilbur is in good condition now, you don't have to worry. He is still in the process of healing but I think he'll be fine in a few more days.

I am baffled to find out that your friend is the culprit of this flu that's spreading across the town, I am disappointed but I hope this all will be solved in a trial.

At the mean time, Technoblade will be visiting the cabin. He had heard what happened to his brother and wanted to check in there.

I hope to have this bird a safety journey.

Philza.

You panicked, looking at the crow. It's feathers were a bit messy and it tilted it's head to you. When was the letter written and why did it only delivered to you now? It's a really bad timing.

Skeppy snatched the letter in your hands and read it for himself, meanwhile you hold out your arm infront of the crow. As if it understand what you were trying to say, it hopped to your hold out arm.

You then shut the window close and let the bird inside, it might ran into some problems along the way so that's probably why the letter was delayed. Considering it's feathers were a bit messy and some of them had been plucked out, some snow had managed to land on the bird's black feathers.

You then bring a hand to brush off the remaining snow on it's back and sighed, can't blame the bird. It probably gotten to a fight with an owl or another bird or something, with that you set your arm to the counter and it hopped on the counter.

"What the heck? Why did this only came now?" He turned to you, the letter was in his hands.

"I don't know!"

Then, the front door opened. A gush of wind entered the warm cabin and a few snowflakes went inside before the door was shut closed again.

You both turn to see the pinkette on the doorway.

And oh boy he does not look happy.

The two of you fell quiet before you chuckled nervously, smiling as you try to lighten up the mood. He walked towards the kitchen and stopped when he was on the doorway, his ruby eyes scanned the two of you with an unreadable emotion in them.

"Ah Hey! Technoblade! Didn't know you were coming-" you said, clapping your hands together as you smiled.

You then shot skeppy a look to play along, thankfully he seem to know what you were trying to day with your eyes and nodded. He then looked back at technoblade and smiled. "Hey, what bought you here?" He spoke in a calm tone.

"What happened to Wilbur?" He asked straight forward.

The two of you froze, smiling nervously as you search your brain for an answer. "He was poisoned." You heard skeppy spoke.

"Why was that?" Techno asked.

Your brain seems to stop working for a minute as you try and process what's happening. Did Phil not told him that it wad bad who did it? If he didn't then that's good, things would not end in a good way if he told him. Knowing techno, he would probably storm in the cabin determined to find the demon.

"We baked muffins!" A cheerful voice spoke.

Techno turn around to see a certain demon, your heart dropped and your smile falter. Skeppy's face seemed to lost it's color when he saw bad. Bad was smiling, it was as if he was in his cheerful mood.

"Muffins?" Techno repeated.

Bad nodded, "Yes, muffins. But unfortunately- it did not went well." He said, his smile faltering.

You cursed internally inside your brain as your eyes widened in confusion on why he was admitting now. It would be a great idea if Phil is here so that he can control techno if techno manages to lost his composure.

But, you could also just let bad speak. Maybe he was not admitting himself? Who knows? That demon always have some tricks up his sleeves, It was almost impressive. You just hope that he did that to not admit himself or else you'll have to step in.

Still, you have a choice to make.

A. Let bad continue.

B. Interrupt bad.

AYOOOOO so finals were moved for the next week, yay i guess-

Any theories on this story so far? 👀 on why dream was doing all of these? What does drista's nightmare meant? Why did Hannah helped drista? Hotel? Trivago.

Anywayssss that's all for now! Hope you guys enjoyed reading :D After the trial for bad there'll be some fluffs :DD

Remember to drink water, sleep, and eat healthy foods! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 29 20
Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo are on their own. They meet some new friends, but quickly get tied into a story they don't want.
7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช