Trequartista Across The World...

Oleh JezzaTartt

Y/N a wonder kid coming through the ranks from Liverpool FC has been loaned to Korean side FC Seoul to gain f... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
About The Sequel

Chapter 10

1.4K 38 1
Oleh JezzaTartt

Y/N POV

Today is the opening game of the K.LEAGUE season. We will be playing the defending champions Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. The whole team arrived at Jeonju yesterday so we did not have any match preparations to know more about the Jeonju World Cup Stadium. 

I was extremely nervous as Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors are the defending K.KEAGUE champions and they have been the powerhouses of the league. They have been winning the league for the past few seasons and are regarded as one of the most successful teams in the league. The level of players they have are completely out of the league as pundits like to say and playing against them was never an easy game, let alone playing away against Jeonbuk. 

We were all in the pre match dressing room just preparing ourselves. Some of the players are listening to music and some of the players were just chilling. As I don't know what to expect I just sat on my seat doing nothing. 

Park Jin Sub: Right boys, it's the first game of the season so I want you to enjoy it. Jeonbuk are a difficult opponent and we are the underdogs here but I know if we play our football we will be able to scrap away something here. This is the starting line up.

I looked at the starting lineup and if I am being honest, I was a bit sad that it didn't include me in it. I guess I was new to the team so this is why the manager put me on the bench. He wanted me to settle into the team first. As the players headed out onto the pitch, I went to the bench and sat down next to Han Chan Hee.

Han Chan Hee: Gutted about not starting?

Y/N: Yea a bit.

Han Chan Hee: It's ok you'll make your mark, the manager just want you to settle in the team first. 

Y/N: Yeah no rush I guess.

First Half

The game started and both teams were a very defensive and using the cautious approach. Jeonbuk are keeping possession in their own half while we are continuously giving possession away. It wasn't the best start to both teams and this game was looking like a borefest. I was really bored on the bench but quickly lighten up as the manager called me over.

Park Jin Sub: Y/N quickly get ready, I need you on soon.

37th Minute

After 37 minutes, I was on for captain Ki Sung Yeung who has had a really terrible game so far. I had one mission according the manager and that is to energise the midfield. Once again I am playing out of position because this time I was deployed as a deep lying playmaker. Playing in line with the other central defensive midfielder Osmar. I thought to myself, this is my chance to finally make my mark in the K.LEAGUE. 

Halftime

Few minutes after I was on, the referee blew his whistle for halftime. The game was still a 0-0 draw. Not much has happened during the first half. We all went back into the dressing room and I could tell that the manager was not happy about how we played during the first half.

Park Jin Sub: What was that guys? Come on I know you could do better. Where are your passion and energy? You all look like you are on a Sunday stroll out there. Stop walking and start running more. Jeonbuk are just sitting deep and we could really capitalise on that by doing the high press. Come on boys, we could easily be the better team here.

Second Half

The second half started and Jeonbuk was still sitting very deep just controlling possession. So we all did what the manager said and did the high press just try and win possession and catch them out in the counter attack. This has definitely opened up more space at our own half and Jeonbuk could sense that too.

62nd Minute

Jeonbuk are definitely having more spaces to create chances. They are going the direct route which is long balls through to the top to their striker Iljutcenko. He is sat very deep in between me and Osmar. Heong Jeong Ho kicked the ball long towards Iljutcenko. The ball went very high but didn't have enough pace so I was able to run back to position and put some pressure on Iljutcenko so he doesn't win the header that easily. However, he was so big and strong that he managed to head that down towards Kim Bo Kyung. There was nothing I could do about that but to track down Kim Bo Kyung. I'm not the best at tackling however as this started through my fault I need to recover and try my best to win possession back. I stuck in with the tackle and luckily enough won the ball. Kim Bo Kyung fell after the tackle but even though I did make some tackle with his feet, I won the ball so there was no foul in that.

Referee: Play on.

Osmar: Y/N good work, next time when they do that you stand in front of Iljutcenko and I'll come up behind and try and win the header. 

74th Minute

We were on the attack. Osmar has just won the header off another long ball from Hong Jeong Ho, I quickly gathered the loose ball and started the counter attack. Spotting Cho Yong Wook on the wing, I decided to play a through ball towards him. However, I put a little bit too much power on that and Lee Ju Yong was able to win the ball off Cho Yong Wook and placed it straight down the line to Barrow. Barrow has got pace and Yoon Jong Gyu was not able to keep him. I covered towards the right flank to try and double up on defence on Barrow. However, as Barrow pushed the ball forward, I tried another tackle as I thought he showed too much of the ball but the tackle didn't work. I mistimed it a little bit and caught Barrow's shin. The referee blew the whistle for a Jeonbuk Hyundai free kick.

76th Minute

As Jeonbuk prepared for the free kick, we prepared ourselves in the box using man to man marking. Kim Bo Kyung launched the ball in towards their target Iljutcenko. Both Iljutcenko and Kim Won Gun rose to try and win the header. Even though Kim Won Gun won it, he has headed it backwards and it flew straight into our own net. It was an own goal. Kim Won Gun was holding his head in disappointment.

Jeonbuk 1-0 FC Seoul

Kim Won Gun: Sorry guys. 

Park Jin Sub: Y/N, get forward more.

89th Minute

The game was nearing the end. Jeonbuk are now basically parking the bus to try and avoid conceding a goal. We have changed tactics and brought on Park Jung Bin to try and use more the right hand side of the pitch. Park Jung Bin was actively using the right hand side of the pitch and went past a few defenders. He cuts inside towards the box and as Jeonbuk doubled up on him I tried to get closer to him to try and give some support. Park Jung Bin took a heavy touch and there it was, I saw my moment. Without any preparation I attempted a shot and fluffed it a little bit. There was not much power on it but luckily the angle was good. It looked like it was creeping into the bottom corner until there was a hand that got there. Kim Jeong Hoon has managed to pull off a brilliant save. I held my head in disbelief. There was my chance, my moment, the moment I make my mark in this league and I fluffed my lines. 

Park Jung Bin: Good shot Y/N, keep trying.

90th + 3 Minute

It was injury time, we looked like we weren't going to get anything away from this game. Jeonbuk kept possession very well and now they are playing at the corner flag trying to waste time. A few defenders went to try and win the ball in hope for a counter attack. However, not only did we not manage to win the ball, Kim Bo Kyung somehow managed to find space to make a cross into the box. Barrow connects to the cross very well and out of nowhere made it 2-0. The whole team fell to the ground as Barrow celebrated and the referee blew the whistle for full time.

Jeonbuk 2-0 FC Seoul

Fulltime

Few players shook hands with the Jeonbuk players but we all went back into the dressing room with our heads down. The manager gave us a very unimpressed talk in the dressing room.

Park Jin Sub: I don't know if I should say it was unlucky or what. You didn't perform to you best and you all know it. I hope to see you back in training tomorrow.

Getting back on the team bus, the atmosphere was really down. Nobody spoke a word during the whole journey back to Seoul. I didn't like this feeling, I never liked losing ever since a kid but I guess there was nothing I could do in that situation. The manager was right, we all didn't perform to our best and we all know it. I need to get better if I really want to make a difference. During the journey home, I just sat on the team bus thinking what would happen if I have converted that chance? Maybe we would have gotten a point, but we would never know. All I can look forward to now is the next game against Suwon FC.

And that's another chapter. This chapter is a little bit long and very much about football. Sorry if you are not here to read about football. I promise I will try and get more plot into the upcoming chapters.

As usual, please vote for this chapter and continue to support my new book. If you haven't checked out my other book please do check that one out as well. Thank you for all your support. I will try and update daily but I can't guarantee anything yet. I will see you guys next chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3K 136 28
Chou Tzuyu, a cynical and indifferent billionaire, has a sad note in his life and that is the lack of love. Trying to get engaged at all costs so as...
14.8K 489 73
Since this is not a mature content . Everyone can read it. Love is Love . But when it comes to jealousy ...complicated things can happen anytime...
10.6K 668 56
"When will I fall in love with the person who actually loves me back?" __________________________________________________ "No! I did everything for y...
8.2K 394 22
What happened if a playboy Name "Chou Tzuyu" will fall in love with a simple girl name "Minatozaki Sana". Will Tzuyu changed? Let's find out... Gend...