The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 46

4.6K 192 167
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 46- Getting Into War

Well then, let's just say that you, Sokka, and Yue have small tension between the three of you at the moment. After them kissing you, Yue not being able to hang out because of it, and the Fire Nation coming, you were really conflicted about this whole thing, but right now, war is at hand.

"The day we have feared for so long has arrived. The Fire Nation is on our doorstep. It is with great sadness I call my family here before me, knowing well that some of these faces are about to vanish from our tribe, but they will never vanish from our hearts." You stood along side the Gaang as Arnook stood amongst his people.

"Now, as we approach the battle for our existence, I call upon the great spirits. Spirit of the Ocean! Spirit of the Moon! Be with us! I'm going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission." Twog whimpered at the thought of battle, which made you muzzle him against you.
"Count me in!" Sokka rose up to stand.

"Me too!" You shouted, standing up with the shock looks of Aang and Katara.
"Sokka... (Y/N)," Katara tried to plead, but you simply stood tall, waiting for Arnook's words.
"Be warned, many of you will not return. Come forward to receive my mark, if you accept the task." He said, making you and Sokka walk up with others.

You pulled your bandana down to your neck as Arnook paints three lines on your forehead, drawing three lines on Twig's head too. Before you walked away, you saw Yue looking at you from your side view, giving her a sad nod and turn to walk away.

'You and me Twig, might die, but we die for the sake of the world,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, the Gaang, and the chosen army stood on top of the gates, waiting, watching, listening to anything that can be from the Fire Nation. Twig's ears twitched and let out a loud sound as you saw a giant fireball coming in fast.
"INCOMING!!" You shout, and the fireball collides with the gate, causing a huge explosion to happen.

You held onto Twig as you all went down, getting covered in snow and ice. More fireballs reined down as you dug your way out of the snow.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" You hear Katara asked worriedly.
"As long as Twig's fine, I'm fine," You replied, giving her a grin as Twig shook the snow off of him.

"Come on soldiers, Chief Arnook is needing us at the base," You and Katara turned to a water tribe boy with others, making you nod and run with them.
"I'm glad you're okay," Sokka said to you as you made your way inside.
"Hm," You hummed, focused on the war at the moment.

"Men, you'll be infiltrating the Fire Nation Navy. That means you'll all need one of these uniforms." Arnook motioned to a guy who looked like a smug and snooty guy, wearing a outdated uniform of the Fire Nation.
'He looks like a jester,' You thought, making you snicker for a moment, and then he turned to you.

"What's your problem?" He demanded, making Sokka glare at him.
"Fire Navy uniforms don't look like that." You said, but was still smiling at your little joke.
"Of course they do. These are real uniforms captured from actual Fire Navy soldiers." He said with arrogance.

"When, like, a hundred years ago?"Sokka crossed his arms.
"85," Arnook commented.
"The Fire Nation doesn't wear shoulder spikes anymore. The newer uniforms are more streamlined." You explained, remembering all of the soldiers you met during your runaways.

"How do we know we can trust these two? Especially this... girl," The guy scoffed, looking you up and down with a emotion that made you hurl.
"Sokka is from our sister tribe, Hahn. He's a capable warrior and I value his input. And (Y/N) is our ally proven by the many Fire Nation soldiers she has faced and won," Arnook scolds Hahn, making you stick your tongue at the guy.

"Now, our first objective is to determine the identity of their commanding officer." The chief told the soldiers.
"Commander Zhao, that's the man's name. An... old enemy of mine," You coughed, Twig face palming.
"Middle-aged, big sideburns, bigger temper," Sokka motioned sideburns on his face.

"Sokka, (Y/N), I want you two to tell everything you know to Hahn. He's leading this mission. Hahn, show them your respect. I expect nothing less from my future son-in-law," And with that, Arnook walked away. If you and Sokka had been drinking tea, you would've spat it out from the total shock of this news.

"Yue's marrying you?!" You pointed at him.
"Yeah, what of it?" Hahn raised his eyebrow with irritation.
"Nothing. Congratulations." Sokka grumbled and pushed you away from him.

"You know Sokka, I have a sudden urge to call him Winger,"

"Who?"

"...Nothing,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me tell you Soaka , I've courted a lot of girls, and Yue may be the finest and she comes with the most perks." Hahn smugly said as he and Sokka sharpened weapons. You were busy on calming Twig down and training on how to use a spear.

"Perks? What does that mean?" Sokka said annoyed.
"I mean, Yue's nice and everything, but the points I'll gain with the chief aren't bad either." Hahn said with confidence.
"And I have no idea why the chief would let a girl fight, she won't last

"But..." The guy trailed off as he eyed you, while you were training with another soldier, blocking his attacks and back facing the two boys.

Sokka was confused, but he followed Hahn's gaze to see him looking at you, which made him ten times angrier.
"I really don't mind tapping her, her assets are everything I'll ever need," Hahn licked his lips at you, but you weren't paying attention, as you were heavily focused on killing Zhao.
"I wonder is she could cook and see for me, how much time she'll give me attention for," Hahn smirked as he kept off naming things.

"You better watch it, or you'll regret it," Sokka hissed, making Hahn raised an eyebrow.
"What do you care? You're just a simple rube from the Southern Tribe. What would you know of courting a girl and taking those points from her? No offense," Hahn smirked, then kept looking at you.

"I wonder... how much better (Y/M/N) will be in bed-"

Aaaaaand that was the final straw.

You jumped as you heard Sokka shout in anger and you turned to see him tackling and fighting with Hahn.
"You're just a jerk without a soul, no offense!" He yelled at Hahn, who tried to strangle him.
"Boomerang! What's wrong?" You yelled as you ran over to pull Hahn away from him.

"Stay out of this girl!" Hahn scowled as Arnook rushed in and pulled the two apart.
"That's enough! Sokka, you're off the mission!" Arnook scolded. Your eyes widen at the fact and Hahn smugly looked at him and turned to the others.

"All right, fall in men! Everybody listen to what I say and we'll take out this Admiral Chō in no time!" He stated and grabbed your arm harshly.
"Let's go little girl," You snarled as Twig but his hand, making him shout in pain.
"Why you little-" You grabbed his collar and pulled him to to eye level.

"If Boomerang is off the mission, then I am too! Like I'll ever follow orders from a little piece of dirt like you. Yue deserves a loving and caring person like literally anyone but you," You darkly muttered, turning to walk away.
"The commander's name is Zhao by the way. And my friend's name is Sokka," You shouted form behind, ignoring Sokka's calling for you

You slid down a wall and landed on the street of the village, trying to find Aang and Katara. As you turned the corner, Twig lifted his head and jumped off your shoulder.
"Twig! Where are you going?" You shouted for your bud, and followed him as he continued to turn corners and made his way into the palace.

"Air boy? Water girl? Yue?" You called out, figuring Twig had their scent. Turning a corner, you saw Yue run off, but Twig ran the other way to a hidden door. You debated for a moment and followed Twig, sliding inside to see a beautiful garden, where it was warm and peaceful, but as the moment it was not as you saw Katara fighting with someone else.

Someone familiar.

"PRINCEY!!"
____________________________________
Oooooooooo it's almost the end of book 1 y'all!!

Got art for your simps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 72 17
The story is based on Avatar the last Airbender but they live in a modern world with bending.Toph has a crush on Sokka her best friend but he's in a...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
48.1K 1.6K 25
ï―Ąï―Ĩ:*:ï―Ĩ✰ ð—Ū 𝘀𝘁𝗞ð—ŋ𝘆 ð—ķð—ŧ 𝘄ð—ĩð—ķ𝗰ð—ĩ, 𝘆𝗞𝘂 𝘂ð—ŧð—ŋð—Ū𝘃ð—ēð—đ 𝘁ð—ĩð—ē 𝘀ð—ē𝗰ð—ŋð—ē𝘁𝘀 𝗞ð—ģ 𝘆𝗞𝘂ð—ŋ ð—ģð—Ū𝗚ð—ķð—đ𝘆 . ð—ļ𝗞ð—ŋð—ŋð—Ū𝘀ð—Ū𝗚ð—ķ 𝘅 ð—ģð—ē𝗚! ð—ŋð—ēð—Ū...
9.9K 200 12
I've been on wattpad a lot and I love reading Tokka books so I wanted to make a one shot book for fellow short story readers who love Tokka as much a...