Honkai impact, agent stories

By Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... More

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part One
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
The new agent: Part Three
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
The Void queen
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
One final effort
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
The Sea
Return home
Obsession

next assignment

51 2 0
By Dashas37

Alex awoke, he had been sleeping like a log for the past few days and barely got up to do anything. However he felt it was time, he felt like his next assignment was coming up and he was right, the second he got up he got an alert for a project end instance appearing. Alex groaned and packed his bag. himeko then opened his door and said "you ready? Kiana and seele are already on the bridge ready for you to be on the deck."

Tesla looked at Kiana and seele and said "So why are you here?" Kiana held out her key "We open the portal for Alex." Einstein then said "Why not just have the portal open without a key, or why even close it at All?" The captain then said "to be fair, it's a distraction to the pilots and we don't want any unauthorized openings." Einstein then nodded "That's a fair point."

Alex waited on the deck and said "alright you two, I'm ready for you to open her up." He got an alignment from Seele and walked towards the portal as it opened up he jumped in and headed towards his next destination. He hope it doesn't end up like last time with him finding someone who would betray him. as he got to the other side he saw that the portal lead him down the side of a building, he would use this to his advantage. as the portal spit him out Alex began to use some of the energy gathered from the portal and ran down the building. on his way down he saw a damaged highway and said to himself "this plan might work." As he got closer to the highway he said "gotta time this right." Alex then jumped off of the building and just barely landed on the highway. Alex then punched the air and said "Yes,yes, yes. It worked." Alex then heard a voice come from behind him saying "so you think you can come to our territory without consequence?" Alex turned and said "who the hell are you?" The first voice spoke up and said "doesn't matter, yor corpse will be paraded out the front of our home to ward off visitors." Alex shrugged "doesn't suit my plans, but if you can, then by all means try it." The man then ran towards Alex before a woman said "HOLD IT." The man turned to the woman. Alex noted she had grey-white hair her eyes were red and she was holding a plush of some sort Alex saw that she had a striking resemblance to the Fu Hua from his world. She walked to the person who was about to attack Alex and gave him a death stare. Causing him and the others to run off. She then looked at Alex and said "Sorry about that,my subordinates aren't that friendly or smart. I saw you run down that building. pretty impressive if you ask me. So why are you here?" Alex then said "Looking for someone, you may know them, you may not. But they are infected, kind of. I just need to get rid of the energy that infects them." The woman then said "there may be someone who can help, I'll take you to her, she hangs out near a bar but she is quite busy."

As the two walked to the bar Alex asked "so what's your name?" The woman looked to Alex and said "tell me yours first." Alex nodded and said "my name is Alex." the woman nodded and said "Well Alex I am fu Hua." Alex nodded and said "nice name. Same as a friend from my universe." This Fu Hua looked shocked "y-your universe?" Alex nodded "yeah, I came here to help that one person." Fu Hua then said "well at least I now know why you were running down that building."

As the two got to the bar Alex read the name of it "Raven's, huh. Somehow I feel as if I've heard a name like that before. Or read it." Just then a small girl stumbled out yawning and said "what a stressful day" just then she saw Fu Hua and said "Oh, what do you want?" Fu Hua then pushed Alex forward and said "he needs your help, if you aren't bus-" she then said "I'll do it. I've been looking for something to do for a while now, It seems you have got something for me to do." Alex nodded "do you know the layout of where I am?" The girl nodded "I do, even places hidden to others, why?" Alex then said "I am looking for someone, someone who needs my help." The girl then said "Oh yes, sounds like a good Idea. do you know them?" Alex shook his head "no but I'm told that they're here." The girl then put her hands together and said "well let us look for this person who needs your help." Fu Hua then said "I'll tell my subordinates to stand down for the time being, whether they do so is up to if they would like to die or not."

Alex and the woman walked around when Alex said "So what's your name." He had a gut feeling it was theresa because of her looking like the one he knew. She then said "why do you want to know, you won't kidnap me will you?" Alex shook his head "just wondering, I'm trying to get names so that when I write my report on this encounter,But if you don't give it to me I'll just redact it." The girl then said "ok, I see, well it's theresa." Alex nodded "thank you" He then took a mental note to add a suffix to her name just to not confuse his boss.

As the two walked Alex saw some people walking around and said "quite lively here." Theresa nodded "Yeah, something seems off, It's never been this lively, even before the event." Alex then said "should we take a look at what is going on." alex then peaked around the corner and saw people gathering around something. Alex walked closer followed by theresa and she said "never seen this before, have any idea?" Alex shook his head "no, but it could be part of project end." As the two got closer Alex saw the people get into pairs, weather they were couples or never meeting before confused him and he said to theresa "what's going on here?". Theresa shrugged and said "I don't know, but I feel like I want to hug you, for some reason?" Alex then said "Strange, head back a bit, I'll go ahead for a bit." Theresa nodded and walked back to where people stopped. 

Alex moved ahead getting a vantage point to listen in to what's going on. He saw a man stand in the center of all of the people. Alex ID him as someone important named Earl Proctor and said to himself "could be project end, can't guarantee it though." When the people stopped gathering Alex listened in to Earl who said "Welcome all, as you new ally in this new day and age, I've found a way to end all of our struggles of living here, by destroying all that we can." Alex thought to himself "project end, it's obvious, using people to give himself power, I'll wait for everyone to disperse before I strike." As the people left Alex saw theresa next to him and said "how long have you been here?" Theresa then said "a few minutes, I got a weird feeling in my gut and thought that you may have needed help." Alex then said "well, I'm fine. However that guy down there is who I'm looking for." Theresa then said "who the main speaker?" Alex nodded "yes, look, I haven't told you what I was doing but I need to hunt him down and get that thing out of him, the thing that can kill a lot of people." Alex then saw Earl look at him and said "Theresa, JUMP." as a large object was thrown at Alex and theresa and they made a break for it back to ravens.

A few hours went by and Alex said "My best guess is he is making people, get closer to other people as in attracted to them. Then using them to wreak havoc." A woman then said "wreak havoc huh." Alex got surprised and darted back only to see a grey haired woman who introduced herself as cioara and Alex said "well, nice to meet you Cioara." cioara then said "likewise, Earl Proctor, you know him?" Cioara nodded "Yes, met him a few nights ago, tried to hit on me so I kicked him out, violently." Alex then said "seems weird. I guess he wanted to gain attraction from other people, and it seems project end does that. And explains why theresa here is hugging me." Cioara then said "Well If you are going to take care of this project end, you might as well punt him out of the area too." Alex shrugged "once I'm done with him, I'll let you do the honors." Alex then stood up and left some money on the table, leaving right after.

Alex went back with theresa still following him saying "you don't have to follow anymore." Theresa then said "I know, but I do want to help." Alex shrugged "fine then, just stay safe, run if you feel overwhelmed." Theresa nodded "I know, but I'm hoping to pick something up that I left there." Alex nodded "I understand."

As the two got to the location Alex saw the Fu Hua and said "why are you here?" The Fu Hua then said "heard my subordinates were coming here, so I followed them. Noticed they came grouped in duos." Alex nodded "yeah, I think it's a project end effect and so It has come down to me to stop what is going to happen." Fu Hua then said "I have no Idea what this 'project end' is, but I'll help out regardless." Alex then looked around the corner and said "he's still there, the guy that is project end."

As they got closer they heard him talk, it was obviously a speech, a not so well planned out one at that. Saying that he'll rid this world of any impurities and that he'll become their god. Alex just rolled his eyes. At least he'll get a good fight out of this guy.

Alex walked up to earl who said "look here, our first lone wolf, give him a warm welcome." Alex looked at them before saying "letting your new underlings do a job you can obviously do yourself is kinda cruel, you know I can just blast them away. leaving only you, how pathetic and to think you were going to be at least a good fight." Earl scooted back before running away and Alex said "what a coward." As Alex ran towards him theresa suddenly said "I-I gotta follow him, I just don't know why."

As Alex chased Earl he said "You know you can't win." Earl then said "leave me alone Agent, This is my universe now, so just DIE!!" He then threw some stones at Alex who said "Really, stones. Look, I won't kill you, but if you push my buttons I'm going to have to hurt you, a lot." He then said "Get away from me." Alex sighed and ran ahead kicking Earl back down saying "You don't know when to quit do you." Earl then scuttled back and said "Please, these powers are all I have, project end will rule." Alex rolled his eyes "If you can't even fight me properly then this world shouldn't even be destroyed by you." As earl was passing out he said "I, I was never meant to destroy this world." Just then theresa came around the corner and Alex said "What do you mean?" Earl coughed "a small girl with grey hair and blue highlights forced me here, well project end was redirected to here." Theresa then ran up and Growled "who did you get her name??!!" causing Alex to said "Any details are good." Earl then said "I got nothing else, but I did see another girl holding a fan wearing teal clothing." Alex then said "Zhuge kongming." Alex then nodded "thank you earl, I'm going to remove project end from you now. Hold tight." theresa then said "what now?" Alex started to walk "we'll rendezvous'; with the others, I need to think before I leave."

"a small girl with grey hair and blue highlights, ring any bells Theresa?" Alex said to which theresa responded with "bronnie, she is family to me, I don't understand why she would do this?" Alex then said "The other girl he spoke of, I knew her name, Zhuge kongming, she tried to kill me, it was likely a set up for me to get here." Theresa then said "strange, what will you do now?" Alex then said "well I've gotta go home, write a report, and wait for another project end instance to appear." Theresa then said "Wow, well I hope you have a bit of fun doing it." Fu Hua then appeared and said "all my subordinates have, passed out, I assume it was your doing?" Alex nodded and said "yeah, Earl was just a sad man doing sad things." Alex then looked at his hands and said "I really should be going now." Alex then opened a portal and the two jumped back "woah" Said theresa "That's cool." Alex then said "Thank you for helping me." As Alex jumped in theresa saw his bag and said "Oh no." She then grabbed it and said "I'm going to give this back to Alex, Goodbye." And then she jumped into the portal, just as it closed. Fu Hua sighed and said "well this is bad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
2.8K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
8.3K 224 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
127K 3K 22
The Valkyrie are not the only ones who fight the Honkai. There is a little group founded by Schicksal in order to help, or even fight directly agains...