[1] Rising Atrocities

By bibliophile_panda25

❝Just because you are different, it doesn't mean you are a monstrosity.❞ It was Chase's 18th birthday and lif... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 (Under Construction 🚧)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
5 (under construction 🚧)

20

36 16 16
By bibliophile_panda25

This chapter is dedicated to ShinYu1, Check out her book, Livsnjutare: The one who loves life deeply and lives it to the extreme

Blood & Love

Zara Vozenilek

Do you love me?” I ask, gawking into his beautiful grey eyes. He is sitting on the window, chuckling at my ludicrous question. He runs a hand through his short shiny black hair.

He clicks his tongue and gets to his feet. He advances towards the edge of the better where I was seated. His every steps increased my heartbeat. I bite my lower lips as he stops just a few cm away from me.  He gets down on his knees, he clutches my hand and kisses my knuckles, delivering a smile over my face. “Of Course, babe. I do.” He whispers. He lets go of my hand and cups my face. His eyes pierces through mine, melting my heart.  “Why would you ask that?” He inquires with his angelic voice.

I replace his hands. Lowering my head, I whisper, “Nevermind, I just felt like asking. ” I felt bad for asking that question. ‘Did I hurt him?’ The question roams my mind. I don't want to hurt. If I hurt him, he will leave me and I don't want him to leave. I love him and I am certain that he loves me too.

He places his finger over my chin and lifts my face. “What is it?” He gently kisses me. I close my eyes as his soft lips touches mine. He breaks the kiss and wait for me to answer his question.

“It's Amber, ” I mumble. Amber, you idiot. I hate you so much right now.  His eyes shot up with an alarm, “She says you don't love me.”

His smile fades away, an astounding look smudges over his face. Guilt extents in my heart, ‘I shouldn't have said that’ He gets up to his feet and moves away.

“Why is that?” He raises a question, his voice fills with animosity. He journeys around my room, “Is it because I am a vampire.” His voice fills with apprehension, but what is he apprehensive of?

I stand up, “No, Barry of course not.”

“Then why?” He shouts, I flinch and look at him, loitering for him to repent for shouting but he doesn't, “Tell me.”

“Why are you yelling at me?” I murmur. He shrugs and turns his back towards me, placing a hand over his face, he mutters something. He eventually turns towards me.

He advances towards me with a smile, wrapping his arms around my waist, He murmurs, “I am just scared.”

“What are you scared of?”

“Losing you.” He replies, I blush and look away. He pulls me closer towards him, his nose touches my cheeks, I close my eyes and smile, parking a hand over his chest. “What else did she say?”

“She said that you are a -” I watch at his eyes before whispering “-psycho.” His lips twist into a strange smile, His eyebrows rise as an omen to proceed, I sigh, “-And that I should stay away from you.”

The stillness dissipates, I can hear my heavy breathing, “I don't believe her.” I say abruptly.

“I know you don't.”

“She is crazy. She must be dreaming.”

He doesn't say anything instead he deliberately turns me around, my back rests over his chest. He leans towards my neck, I can feel his breath, he murmurs, “I love you.”

I love you too,” I mumble, he kisses my neck gently, running shiver down my spines. He gently slides my hair away from my neck and positions it on my opposite shoulder. I close my eyes, “You must be hungry.” I say with a smile

I moan perceiving his fangs inject me,  the pain expanse throughout my body, I shiver, he tightens his grips, My heart starts to beat faster, I start to feel uncomfortable and wrap my fingers into a fist, I could feel the blood rushing out of my body. “Barry, I think you should stop. I don't feel so good.”

He doesn't say anything. “Barry.” I mutter, “Barry.”

All of a sudden, I hear the door slides open, Barry lets me go, I fall to the ground, Amber's voice echos throughout my head, “Zara!” Darkness conquers my vision, engulfing me in its embrace. “Zara!”

“Barry.”

“Zara!”

“Zara!”

I open my eyes and sit up, my forehead is covered with sweat, I take a deep breath, Placing a hand over my face, I fall back on the bed.

‘Zara’

I feel sick, thinking about those days. My heart feels heavy from the terror and pain. All of those memories just attack me in the middle of the night. I try to run away from it, but somehow it always finds a way back to me. 

“Zara!” I replace my hand away from my face, lifting my head, I glance at Amber, “Wake up, Pick up your god damn mobile.” Her voice filled with annoyance, She stretches her hand to pass me my phone.

I sit up and stretch my hands to receive it. I hold my phone and sit idle for few minutes, with my eyes focused on the mirror observing my reflection, It voyages from my brown hair and halts on my neck. There was a mark, a mark of terror and pain. This is something that reminds me of my horrifying past and terrifies me of my future.

“Hey! Z.” Amber shakes her hand in front of my face, I blink and look at her, replacing a lock of hair from my face, She places a hand over my shoulder, her face touched with confusion. “Are you okay?” I nod, She takes her seat beside me, “Are you sure? What happened? You don't look so good.”

I jerk off her hand from my shoulder, It's all her fault. If she didn't just shove into my room, he would still be with me. She always jumps to a conclusion without thinking twice. I loved him and believe me, I will always hate her for what she did. I always will.

“What's wrong?”, her eyes projected that she was hurt, “Did I do something?” She asks. I look away, rolling my eyes, ‘Of course, you did. You ruined my life and snatch away the love of my life like It was nothing.’

“Zara, ” She asks softly, “What's wrong is it something I said earlier?”

“No, ” I snap, “I had a dream, It was more like a flashback.” She stares at me, “I saw Barry.” I add.

“Oh.” She raises her eyebrows with realization. “Okay.”

Okay.’

Okay?” I yell and jump to my feet, “That's your reaction.”

“What do you want me to say?” She shrugs, folding her arm over her chest.

My heart replenishes with hatred and resentment, I feel nauseous since she doesn't feel sorry for doing what she did to him. I glare at her,  “Apologize!” I yell, “After all, you are the reason why he is dead.”

“Zara, stop yelling at me.” She replies. Her calm nature broadens my frustration. “And I won't apologize for something that I don't regret.”

“How can you say that you killed someone.”

“I killed a monster, ”

“Amber!”

She rises to her feet, her visions had a tint of bitterness, she takes a deep breath, “You are insane.” She mutters a lone tear exits her eyes. ‘Of course, Now she is going to cry.’  She grabs a book from her desk and starts to walk towards the door.

“And where do you think you are going?” I ask.

She peers over her shoulder, “Away from you.”

“Yeah, go away.” I toss my hand into the air, I shrug, rolling my eyes “Will it kill you to apologize.”

She whirls around, clutches the book tightly to her chest, “Zara, he had it coming and you know what, I am not apologetic that your abusive boyfriend is dead, moreover it wasn't me, It was dad who killed him. Barry was mistreating you.” She motions towards the tiny scar on my neck, “Look at that, Z.”

“I loved him, Am.” I cry out.

“I know, I know you did. But did he love you?” My skin pricked as she uttered those words. “You were just a blood bag to him. He would have killed you if I didn't arrive on time.” I glance away and sniff.

“He did,” I mutter.

“You are blind, Zara. He was a monster and you declined to realize it .” She says between her teeth, grimacing at me. “And hold up, why are you bringing this up now, It happened one year ago, move on for the love of God.”

“Easy for you to say, you never had anyone,” I reply, almost instantly. Admitting guilt of my words, I sigh, blink twice and position a hand over my face, ‘I shouldn't have said that.’

Her eyes widen, she takes a few steps backward, She blinks a few times lowering her head, she bites her lower lips and forces a smile over her face, “Bye, Zara.”

°°°

Thanks for reading
Vote & Comment.

>What do you think?
>This chapter is unedited and I have decided that I will start editing once I have completed this book.

•Do you watch Lucifer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 436 21
[BOOK ONE] "I know, you're a werewolf!" Stephanie and her twin brother Stiles had a pretty average life but when their best friend gets bitten and tu...
335K 12.6K 45
Secrets and lies were never a part of my life. Until, that is, I met him. Then, everything changed. Or, maybe things were always messed up, and meet...
170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
90K 2.4K 25
Werewolf X Reader First day of school, and you met him. A boy that both frustrated you, and attracted you. But what happens when you learn of his sec...