The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 43

4.8K 215 177
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 43- Tea About The Past

"(S/N)! Wanna play outside with me and the other kids? You'll be the hero!" Three year old you smiled brightly at your sister, who nervously smiled and shook her head.
"Sorry (Y/N), you know how I feel about other people," She mumbled shyly, tucking her hair at the back of her ear.

You blew a raspberry, and pouted.
"Aww! But their siblings are playing, and (B/N) says he won't play!" You whined, laying on her as she laid on her back.
"Maybe you could play a different game, just be here before sundown," She kissed you on the forehead and you giggled, not noticing the scared look on your sister's face.

"You know how (B/N) gets when everyone is not at the dinner table," She mumbled, making you nod and run outside, not before looking around to make sure (B/N) was not around.
"What would a three year old child do..." You wondered, then grinned with mischief.
"Dig!!" You immediately used your bending to make a hole, and hopped inside.

You pushed through dirt and mud, trying to make a tunnel that could lead you to a new and adventurous place, until you head voices.
"Stupid Azula... stupid girls, agh!!" It was a boy! You tilted your head as you stopped digging and listened above you.
"There's nothing to do... I'm bored, and no one to play with," You smiled at that. You could make a new friend!

"Surprise! I'm your friend now!" You yelled as you dug through to the surface and raised your arms out wide, a closed eyed smile beamed. A boy yelled and fell on his back, groaning in pain before looking at you with wide eyes.
"W-w-what?! You shouldn't be here! A earthbender should never be here!" He whispered harshly, trying to push you down in your hole.

"But I'm your friend!" You whined, trying to push him away, before he stopped and looked at you confused.
"Friend...?" He mumbled out, as you nodded happily.
"I'm (Y/N)! We can do so much things together! The two of us will be the great friend duo!" You rambled off.

"But... do you know who I am?" You took a quick close look at the boy. He had his black hair in a ponytail, and he wore a very fancy Fire Nation clothing. But you simply shook your head.
"I don't really care who you are, but I do know that we will be great friends! What's your name?" You smiled at him.

The boy looked at you dumbfounded, but curious. You really don't know who he is? So you're not doing this out of benefit? That's the first time! And he's never seen a earthbender before, so he'll be cooler than his sister! He'll show her that he too has friends!

"Z-Zuko... my name is Zuko,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up suddenly by the screams of the gaang. The little dream/memory you had was disturbed by the sudden failing of Appa, making you jerk awake and quickly grab Twig to protect him.

"So much for a light awakening!!" You yelled out, about to fall off the flying bison, but Katara grabbed your hand and held you close before Appa fell the water. Ice froze around him and boats surrounded you four.
"They're waterbenders! We found the Water Tribe!" Katara said with excitement.

"More like they found us,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The water ended lead you all and Appa down the ocean, before seeing a massive ice wall.
"There it is!" Aang shouted while pointing at it.
"The Northern Water Tribe," You said in awe, as Twig made a exciting cooing noise.

"We're finally here." Sokka breathed out as the waterbenders motioned the people on top to lower the ice wall, allowing Appa to swim inside.
"I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here!" Katara smiled as water flowed out to let Appa go inside the village.
"We'll find a master to teach us, no problem." Aang promised.

You saw people looking down to see you all, making Twig stand on your head and wave at them, which caused the kids to giggle and wave too. A boat passed you four, and you noticed a girl inside. She had beautiful white hair and amazing light blue eyes.

'Woah...' You thought, and leaned closer to see her, Twog purring at her. Sokka noticed you getting distracted, and looked too. He admit it, he blushed at the sight of the girl, but felt jealous that she captured your attention so soon.
'Is it because I was being mean to her? I guess since I accused her of being part of the Fire Nation? And that she kept us from our father?' He thought with sadness.

'I have to make this right, at this point I might not win her heart, but I want to win her trust again,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gave Twig a piece of meat as you and the gaang sat at a table with the tribe's chief.
"Tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the Southern Tribe. And they have brought with them, someone very special, someone whom many of us believed disappeared from the world until now ... the Avatar!" He announced, with people clapping and cheering.

Without you knowing, Aang leaned to the chief, and whispered something in his ear, making him nod.
"And let's not forget the one who may be the enemy in the Fire Nation's eyes, but to us, is an ally. The Delusional Bender," You froze at the name you had known, and blushed immensely, looking away.

"Not good with social cues," You mumbled shyly.
"We also celebrate my daughter's sixteenth birthday. Princess Yue is now of marrying age!" You turned to see his daughter, and was in awe as it was the same girl on the boat.
'Oh my Roku, I have a crush on a actual princess!' You thought, and looked away as she made eye contact with you.

"Thank you, Father. May the great Ocean and Moon Spirits watch over us during these troubled times!" Yue announced proudly.
"Now, Master Pakku and his students will perform!" In the front, a old man and two others started to control three blobs of water, making you clap politely and began to eat.

You then felt someone sit next to you, and you looked over to see Yue sitting beside you.
"Hi! I would like to say happy birthday!" You whispered to her, making her turn her head and smile at you.
"Thank you very much," She softly laughed at the small crumbs on your face and Twig rubbing his head against your hand.

"Through all the lands I visited, I never been to the water tribes before. It was too cold for Twig, and now he's ready to see the whole thing," You told her, and petted your tiger monkey.
"Perhaps I could show you, in favor of 'Twig'," Yue piped in, giving Twig a small head scratch.

"That'll be awesome!" You beamed at her, making her giggle and blush a little. Sokka watched, seeing you two get along so well, making him sigh sadly.

'Maybe it's better this way,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"General Iroh, the offer to join my mission still stands, if you change your mind." Zhao walked off to the door, having Zuko's eyes trail him as he was about to leave, but he paused and turn to the two.
"You know what happens when I capture the Avatar, you know who is with him, right?" Zuko growled darkly and took a step closer, but Iroh held him back.

"You will not hurt the criminal, she is mine to capture!" He yelled at him.
"I'm sorry, but I did not realize how important that criminal is to you. All I know, is that she is quite a beautiful sight to behold, just like her mother," As much as Iroh would want to strangle Zhao due to his words, he needs to still be respectful and quiet.

"DO NOT SAY SUCH STUFF ABOUT (Y/N)!!" Zuko shouted angrily. Zhao simply smirked and closed the door.

"Say what you want Zuko, but (Y/N) will either tell me about her mother, or will tell me about herself,"

____________________________________
Heyyy, I managed to finish this chapter, don't worry the Dragon's Fate chapter will come soon, just let me rest for a while.

But here is something for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
9.1K 225 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...
91.3K 2.2K 35
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 | ᴄᴏᴍɪᴄs ❝ I want our future to be just like that, as happy as theirs. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧�...
5.1K 189 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...