๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„||โœ”๏ธ

By storiesbyendrita

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|

3.3K 64 22
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Location - Khalid

-------

COME ON! Two more minutes.

''What's going on with you?'' Tristen who is sitting next to me asked while I was shaking my leg up and down in impatience. I turned my head. ''Nothing,'' I replied.

''He is waiting for the bell to ring so he could go to Bella. He hasn't seen her since yesterday,'' Jordan said who was sitting in front of us with Enzo.

I was in class with these three idiots while I was waiting for the bell. I haven't seen Isabella since yesterday and I can't stand it. I need to see her.

It's been three weeks since our date and we had two other ones too. I brought her to The Long Island Aquarium in New York for the second date and the third date was an empty rink. We kind of broke in and had to run away from Security but it was worth it.

''This man is whipped,'' Enzo smirked. I ignored them and waited for the bell. I knew she was one floor up from me. That gives me enough time to run to her locker and catch her before she leaves.

Once the bell rang I ran out of the room and ran to her locker. I reached her locker and saw she wasn't there yet. I leaned on her locker and waited for her.

After a few minutes, I saw her come down the stairs.

She looked beautiful like she always does. But that dress she had on made her look so cute. It showed her beautiful body. The only problem with that dress is that too many horny boys are staring at her. And I hate when other boys look at her.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

Once she looked up and saw me a smile grew on her beautiful face and came walking towards me.

''Hey,'' she said and I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me. I placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her soft and plump lips. Her lips are like a drug that I can't get enough of. She tastes like cherry.

I pulled away and stared into her beautiful amber-brown eyes. ''Hey, baby,'' I whispered and pecked her lips.

''Can I get my books?'' she asked. I smirked. ''What do I get?'' I teasingly asked.

''A slap in your face,'' she smirked and I chuckled while moving away from her locker. She opened her locker and put her books back and got her others out. I watched her as she did.

''What are you doing after school?'' I asked her after she closed her locker and turned towards me. ''I have work tonight,'' she said and I groaned.

''Don't go. Let's do something together,'' I said and got closer to her. ''I can't,'' she said and I gently pushed her to the locker.

''And after work?'' I whispered into her ear.

''What do you wanna do after work?'' she asked and I smirked. She knew what I was thinking. ''No,'' she sternly said and I chuckled.

I was about to say something but an annoying and very familiar voice interrupted me. ''Hey! Don't eat my best friend,'' Bella and I turned our heads to the left side and saw the girls and the boys coming toward us.

I sighed and my beautiful girl chuckled. I love her beautiful laughter.

She pulled herself out of my hold and pushed herself off the locker. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she let me.

''Hey,'' she greeted everyone.

''Aha, he found you,'' Tristen said with a smirk. She furrowed her brows and looked confused. ''He was so impatience. he wanted to see you,'' Tristen explained and she smirked and looked up to me.

I gave Tristen an angry look and he smirked.

We talked for a little before the boys and girls left. Bella and I stayed there and talked for a little bit. That's until I heard someone call my girl's name. I turned around and saw that fucking asshole.

''Bella!'' he came walking towards us. I moved my hand to her waist and pulled closer to my side.

''Hey Khalil,'' she said with a smile while I tightened my grip on her. ''Did you think about my offer?'' he asked.

''Yes she did, and it's a no,'' I said monotonously.

He scoffed and ignored me. ''B?'' he said. But before she could say anything I took a step in front of her while pushing her behind me and stood right in front of him.

''I think I told you no,'' I said angrily.

''And I think I ignored you,'' he said and came closer. ''Face it. You're not good for her. She doesn't deserve you,'' he smirked and that was the last straw for me. I punched him in the face and pushed him away.

And that when we both started to punch at each other. I felt Isabella trying to pull me away but she wasn't strong enough. I know that I don't deserve her but he has no right to say that shit.

After a while, I got pulled away from him and he got pulled away too.

''WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?'' A very familiar deep voice said. I turned my head and saw our Principal. He stood there with an angry facial expression. I looked back to that asshole and smirked. He had cuts and bruises all over his face.

''All three of you in my office. NOW!'' He said and walked away. I pulled away from the hold of the guys behind me and grabbed my bag. That asshole did the same and walked away. I turned around and saw Isabella with widened eyes staring at me.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her and she nodded. We walked to the office and I sat next to Bella while that asshole sat next to her on the other side.

--------

-------

''Is he your boyfriend?'' Khalil asked while I was helping him to clean his wounds. Axel really messed up his face.

''Who? Axel?'' I asked while cleaning his wound on his cheek.

''Yeah. You too seem close,'' he said and I saw he was staring at me.

''Yeah, we are but he's not my boyfriend,'' I said sounding a little bit disappointed because I don't know what we are. He never said anything. We act like a couple but we're not official.

''So, I still have a chance?'' he smirked and I chuckled slightly. ''Khalil, I don't think I could see you more than a friend,'' I muttered and I saw the disappointment in his eyes. ''I'm sorry,'' I apologized and he nodded.

I felt so bad. I hate to make people sad.

''Bella, I just want you to know that Axel is really bad. He's not a good guy. He did many bad things before you came to our school,'' he said.

''I don't want you to be heartbroken once he got bored of you,''

''You deserve better,'' he mumbled.

I was about to say something but the door from the office opened up and Axel came out. He saw me cleaning Khalil's wounds and narrowed his eyes at him.

''Khalil, you can come now,'' our Pricipal called and Khalil stood up. ''Thank you, B'' he said and walked past Axel and into the office. Axel came walking towards me.

He sat where Khalil sat. ''Are going to clean my wound too?'' he smirked and I shook my head in amusement.

I grabbed a pad and cleaned the blood away while he was staring at me. ''What did you two talk about?'' he asked. ''He asked me if he still has a chance with me. I told him that I don't think I could ever see him more than a friend,'' I explained and cleaned his forehead. I saw him smirk while he placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me closer to him while also pulling me down.

He kissed me while I tasted his blood on his lips in my mouth. I pulled away. ''You're lip is still bleeding,'' I smiled and he chuckled. ''That's why I kissed you. So, that it heals faster,'' he whispered and I chuckled.

I cleaned him up and waited for Khalil to get out so that I can go into the office.

After a few minutes, Khalil came out with the Principal.

''Isabella, you can go. I know you didn't do anything. The boys explained everything and told me you don't have anything to do with this,'' he said and I nodded.

Khalil left right after he got out of the office and Axel and I left a little bit after.

Throughout the day, I let Khalil's word go through my head. I know Axel is not an angel but he has a good heart. I know he has a messed up life but so do I. No one is perfect.

So, Khalil is wrong. He's not a bad guy.

''A Penny for your thoughts,'' Axel whispered into my ear and kissed my neck. After school and work, Axel picked me up and we went to his place. We are chilling in his backyard on the Hollywood swing while watching the stars in the sky.

I chuckled. ''I've just been thinking about so many things actually,'' I said.

''What exactly?'' he said while stroking my hair.

''About California. I was born and raised there but it always felt so unfamiliar. It never felt like home. Once I left Cali it felt like a huge rock fell off of my chest,'' I told him.

''What about New York?'' he asked.

''I defintily love New York,'' I chuckled. ''That's good,'' he whispered.

''Remebere how you asked me why I moved to New York?'' he nodded. ''For a new start,'' he said and I nodded.

''Yes,'' I began and sighed. ''California was my hell. I-I've seen and e-experienced the worst stuff,'' I whispered while stuttering.

''My Dad...''

''He was killed in front of me. I was 12,'' I whispered.

Silence. We didn't say anything.

I felt my tears running down my face and I tried to stop because my Dad told me crying makes me weak. He told me not to trust anyone because everyone has two faces. They might act nice around me but they will stab me in the back. And he was right with that. So many people stabbed me in the back. Like Jackie.

Axel moved his hand from my shoulder to my cheek and cupped my face. ''Don't cry. I'm here. Nothing will ever happen to you. I promise you that,'' he whispered and I nodded while tears were running down my face. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

He placed his forehead onto my head and we both closed our eyes.

Fuck!

I'm slowly starting to fall for this man.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
851K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
59.4K 860 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
2.5K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...