Honkai impact, agent stories

Von Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... Mehr

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part One
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
next assignment
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
The Void queen
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
One final effort
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
The Sea
Return home
Obsession

The new agent: Part Three

72 1 0
Von Dashas37

Fu Hua was going around the hyperion she had injured bronya, fought and knocked both Rita and Dundral out after batting them both for 30 excruciating minutes.

30 minutes ago.

Fu Hua walked out of the training area only to be greeted by Rita who saw the blood drip off of her face and said "Miss Fu Hua, are you alright?" Fu Hua turned to Rita with a huge grin on her face and said "Never felt better in my life." She then struck rita and Rita said "So what seele said was true." Fu Hua then said "This will be our last battle." Rita then corrected her by saying "This will be our only battle, miss project end." Rita then grabbed he scythe and got ready for a fight. Rita took blow after blow but never gave in, even when Fu hua punched her in the chest hard enough to knock the air out of her. But she was also dealing damage to Fu Hua as she made some cut marks on her arms. Rita then underestimated  the strength of one of Fu Hua's blows and was sent flying into dundral. Who caught rita and said "Rita, what's going on?" Rita looked at Dundral and said "Fu Hua, she's gone crazy, we need to stop her." Dundral nodded and held out her lance and stood rita up and said "Let's take her down then." Fu Hua looked at the two of them saying "What, another guest? Guess I get to have fun with the two of you now."

The captain, Alex and Theresa drove out of the city heading back to the hyperion with kiana on the line saying "We are stuck in the bridge, and it looks like Fu Hua is out there just fighting, I'd get back here soon If I were you." Theresa then said "We'll be here soon. Be careful." Kiana nodded "Got it." As theresa turned off the screen Alex said "She'll likely be invested in a fight once we get there, which is bad, I think this one has it's power grow as it fights, every time it fights it gets a little stronger, good news, my power grows as her grows, So I'll always be one step ahead." The captain then said "That's all well and good, but what if she kills them?" Alex then said "We just gotta hope that she doesn't." The captain gulped and said "Alex, the bigger question here is that can she be saved?" Alex nodded "Absolutely, she just needs to be in a state where I can just absorb the energy out of her. after that, the personality should leave and she should be normal again"

Mei was fixing up some food with Himeko when the lockdown event started, Himeko then said "an intruder?" Mei replied with "not likely, Fu Hua is possibly what happened." Himeko then said "Let me guess, her being aggressive in training has caused her to hurt other people?" Mei nodded "Yeah. I think this is tied to that new boy, Alex, I think it's project end what he calls it." Himeko then said "So, we should be ready to fight, just in case." Himeko then opened up a floor panel and removed a box before saying "Before you say anything, just note Kiana also has one in the corner." She then opened the box and revealed a greatsword. She then picked it up and placed it on her back saying "Always a good idea to be ready for a fight." Mei then said "Good Idea." Himeko then unlocked the door and said "Run to the bridge, I'll cover you." Mei then said "What, why?" Himeko then said "Just trust me, Group up with Kiana, your best bet is to take her out with a combined assault." They then heard some banging and himeko said "Run now!!" Mei began to run towards the bridge and as she looked back she saw himeko ready her sword.

Dundral and rita were no match for Fu Hua's increased strength and speed. as she knocked the two out she said "Who's  next." she then saw one of the closed doors and began to punch it. Breaking it down only to see Himeko standing there and Mei Running away. She smiled with the blood dripping down her face again. Himeko was surprised but ready for her fight. As the two ran towards each other.

Mei kept running until she reached the door to the bridge and banged on it "Kiana, KIANA. It's me open the door!" She yelled only for Kiana to say "I'm trying but having no clearance sucks, But I am trying my best." Mei then said "Well please hurry up, Himeko can't hold out forever." Kiana slammed her fist onto the console next to the door and said "damn it!!" Mei then replied with "don't break the controls Kiana! There must be a way to override the clearance and open them?" Kiana then said "I feel like if I tried then it'll locked them down even more." Mei then said "well then have a go, you might be able to." Kiana sighed and opened the panel below and saw some wires and said "Well, I'll just do what I can, in the meantime just hold out. Seele's is trying her best to cope with everything going on."

As the trio reached the town they originated from Alex said "look up there!" Theresa looked at the hyperion and said "It seems to be quite strange up there." Alex then said "My senses are telling me that the reactor is being drained." The captain then said "Huh, why and how can you tell?" Alex replied with "my guess, project end, how I can tell, I can switch my senses when convenient. don't question it." Theresa then said "Likely by now, Fu Hua has  begun to move through the ship quite quickly, we need to hurry, Step on it captain!"

Himeko took blow after blow and Fu said "Well done, but this battle ends now." A burst of energy that came from Fu hua disorientate Himeko and she falls to the ground. Fu then walked over her and headed towards the bridge.

"Almost there and got it!" Kiana said she then opened the door to see mei being beat by Fu Hua so Kiana being Kiana went to beat Fu Hua. Fu Hua noticed this and struck Kiana back into the bridge and onto the glass. She then jumped onto the glass herself and said "Oh kiana, you could never beat me, even before this newfound strength." She then punched the glass once and said "Now you'll die here." She punched the glass again "But I haven't killed them yet." She punched it once more "Why may you ask?" She punched it one last time before it broke and finished with "Because, there is still the part of me who doesn't want to." Kiana landed on the deck and groaned. She stood up and said "I, won't, give, up." Seele then landed next to Kiana and said "N-neither will I." Fu Hua shrugged, "so be it, who am I to turn down a deathwish."

Their fight lasted ages, Fu Hua was getting frustrated Kiana and Seele were getting tired, at one point Kiana attempted to Axe Kick Fu Hua while she was distracted with Seele but Fu Hua foresaw it and grabbed Kiana's leg, which shocked Kiana She then said "What's wrong, tried to distract me?" Fu Hua then tossed Kiana across the deck and she flew to the end falling to rest at the bow with a large thud. Fu Hua then set her sights to Seele who looked afraid and said "don't be afraid little girl, you can join your friend."

Kiana stood up feeling a little dizzy when she saw a projectile come her way, her vision then cleared and saw it was Seele and she impacted Kiana sending her back into wall. Kiana was still conscious, Seele however was not. As she saw Fu Hua come closer her vision began to fade and Fu Hua said "I guess I should kill you now." She then backed up and started to run towards Kiana and Seele. Kiana watching in horror as her Fist got closer to her. She shut her eyes bracing for impact. After a short while Kiana opened her eyes back up and wondered why Fu Hua had not Killed her. She then saw a figure who grabbed hold of a frustrated fu Hua's fist "Y-you're here?" Kiana said "Is it really You?" The figure turned it head and said to Kiana "Rest, I've got her from here."

Alex pushed Fu Hua back and said "Fight me, it's what you want, don't you?" Fu Hua then said "Do you really think you can change their fate?" Alex nodded "I can and I will." Alex then ran past Fu Hua, brushing her and striking her, then going back and kicking her into the ground three times. Fu hua was getting mad, she didn't get the first strike how was she going to beat him. She then slammed him into the ground dealing slight amount of damage to him. it was at this point she needed to change up her strategy to beat Alex.  She then summoned somes spears from the sky and a few hit Alex bringing him to fall over, but get right back up. 

The night sky looked nice according to Kiana who was barely staying awake. She looked over to the fight and saw Alex taking hits like a champ, she then looked at Seele and said "Alex, you gotta win." She then saw Alex charge up something fierce, and she hoped it'd be enough to bring her ally back.

Theresa and the captain dragged Mei and Himeko to the medbay then they did the same with Rita and dunral, and then thresa wondered  "Where is Bronya?" The captain looked around and said "I think she might be in the training area. judging from the blood coming from it." Theresa then opened the door and the two looked shocked to see bronya crawling towards the door. The captain then picked her up and said "B-bronya, are you ok?" Bronya tried to speak but couldn't and theresa said "Busted vocal cords likely, we should get her medical attention just to keep her alive then after everything is over we should just give her some general optimizations."

Alex charged at Fu Hua and knocked her back and said "You ready." He then attacked Fu Hua multiple times in many different places and once he struck her back to the deck he began to rapidly attack Fu Hua enough times to confuse her then tackling her straight into the deck. Fu Hua tried to stand up but couldn't, as she tumbled over she said to Alex "S-she's no longer in here, please don't kill me." Alex then put his hand on her head and said"I was never going to kill her."

Fu Hua awoke on the deck to see a boy only to say "Who are you?" Alex then said "a friend. Come on, lets help Kiana and Seele." He began to walk over to the two girls who were passed out and Fu Hua said "So what happened to them, and why am I covered in blood?" Alex then said picking up Seele "Project end happened, likely hurt everyone else too, she became part of you and I had to stop her." Fu Hua was shocked and said "is she still around?"She said picking up Kiana, Alex replied with "Nope, I wiped her from this world once and for all."

Alex and Fu Hua had entered the hyperion only to be greeted by theresa who said "is she safe?" Alex nodded "Yep, no signs of project end anywhere, you have my word, and my medical supplies. How is everyone?" Theresa then said "alright, for the most part. Mei, Himeko dundral and Rita are all unconscious, and by the looks of it, both Seele and Kiana are too. Bronya however sustained the worst of it, fractured ribs, vocal cord injuries, internal bleeding you name it. we are stabilizing her now" Fu Hua then said "T-that's good to hear." Theresa then said "it is, Alex you are welcome to stay here for as long as you need, I think our overseer would like to meet you as well." Alex nodded "I'd be honored." Theresa then said "Then I'll set up a meeting for you two." Theresa then looked at Kiana and seele "Those two must've taken quite a beating." Alex then said "they were almost dead when I got there, I won't put any blame on her, she wasn't in any sort of control." Theresa nodded "I have to agree, but I do want to have her monitored for a bit." Fu Hua nodded "Y-yes please." 

Kiana awoke and looked to her left to See Seele crying to Bronya and Kiana said "What's wrong is Bronya ok?" Seele looked o Kiana and said "Bronya is badly injured." Bronya then lifted her arm weakly to wipe Seele's tears and Kiana said "I'm sorry." bronya then lowered her hand and looked to Kiana she then pointed at her and mouthed "take care of her." Kiana nodded and said to Seele "take as long as you need."

Alex looked at otto and he stared back at him, Alex Felt a little intimidated, confused. Otto then said the first words "You were able to beat an empowered Fu hua with some effort, when the others who used all of their effort were unable to even weaken them." Alex nodded "well I was sent here to hunt the thing that empowered her." Otto then said  interesting, and what are you going to do now? Alex then said "Well, I am likely to go and take down more of them in other universes." Otto then looked out onto the deck and said "Theresa said earlier that the fight left a dimensional energy floating around, so how about this, the hyperion gets to be powered by this and in exchange you get to create a portal to these other universes you get to go to." Alex thought about it for a moment and said "well if the hyperion can be charged by the energy the portal produces, not only that but it would give me a stable re-entry point." Alex then stood up "looks like we have a deal." He then held out his hand and otto shook it. "Good, good." Alex was about to leave when he said "oh and add some energy collectors to the hyperion, the portal flows its energy quite a bit so you can use that to an advantage."

Alex left the meeting room and Kiana was waiting out there with Seele and said "So, what happens now?" Alex then said "Well until we can get the portal ready enough, I'll be on a bit of a break." He then sighed "how is everyone?" Kiana then said "They've all woken up, but Bronya is badly injured. unlikely she'll see combat for a while. As such Seele she is a little distraught with bronya being injured, so I'll be helping her out for a bit." Alex nodded and said "I'll help too, only if you think it'll help." Kiana smiled "That'd be nice."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
638 42 6
Collection of Sokeefe Short Stories. UPDATES UPON REQUESTS--& I'll update if I feel like it.
232K 6.2K 36
The Honkai have always been stronger than Humanity. But one day, someone will change that destiny
10.6K 151 27
After Mei sacrifices herself for Kiana during an Operation. Kiana finds the Hots for the captain and something happens. Part two: Many years pass and...