š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|

3.7K 69 53
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Into Your Arms - Witt Lowry ft. Ava Max

-------

WE left the house after a few minutes and went to the car. It's still shocking for me to see that someone broke into my house and destroyed everything. Whoever did this knew I was not at home.

I looked straight at the street in front of me and played with my fingers because that's what I always do when I feel nervous, scared, or anxious.

What did I have to do with this?

Why are they after me?

What did I do?

Those were a few questions that went through my mind since I left the house and got into the car. Axel and I didn't talk. We just sat there and sunk into our own thoughts.

But something was still bothering me.

Who are those people? Are they a secret organization or a gang? And what has Axel to do with them?

I slowly turned my head to the left to the site so that I can ask Axel about the people who broke into my house but once I turned my head, he was already staring at me.

''Are you okay?'' he mumbled and I slowly and shyly nodded.

''Who are these people, Axel?'' I boldly asked but he just turned his head back forward and ignored the question.

''Axel?'' I mumbled.

''I can't tell you. If I do, you might get in much more danger,'' he explained and I shook my head.

''Axel, I think I'm already in this mess so you might as well tell me who these people are and why are they after me?'' I said sternly.

''I can't,'' he said and I scoffed.

''Why? Why can't you tell me? Don't you think I should know who is after me? I mean, they want me, so I might as well know who wants me,'' I said but a little bit louder.

He ignored me. He didn't say anything he just stared at the street in front of him and ignored my stare.

I scoffed and opened the door of the car. I closed the door and walked away.

''Isabella, where the fuck are you going?'' he yelled after me. I ignored him like he did a few minutes ago with me.

I was pulled back by him. He turned me around and stared at me.

"What do you want?" I said with my fist clenched. I stared up at him. He looked pissed and not in the mood to argue.

He leaned forward to my ear and tucked one of my hair strands behind my ear and whispered "You,"

I didn't have any time to respond because he smashed his lips onto mine.

I was taken aback by his action. He moved his lips but I didn't because I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. He moved his hands to my waist and tightened his grip there.

He was about to pull away from the kiss but I pulled him back down by wrapping my hands around his neck and connecting our lips again.

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest. Axel's lips moved in sync with mine while my heart decided to skip a beat. His smell is intoxicating and addictive. It's like a drug that you can't stop consuming. Every time he moved his hand up and down my waist, a wave of warmth hit my body and I felt like my body was burning. Curling my toes, unfurling all my senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all my thoughts.

My whole body tingled by him moving his hands to my cheeks and stroking them while kissing me. His touches felt nearly forbidden but not wrong. I felt my knees giving in but he held me in place.

My hands moved from his neck in his soft hair making him moan into my mouth. I felt him smirk in the kiss making me feel brave and deepened the kiss. I felt a weird unfamiliar feeling in my stomach. I felt like a knot twisting my stomach. But it felt good.

He moved his hands from my cheek to the lower part of my back and moved me closer to him. He then wrapped both his arms around me and tightened the grip on my waist.

I allowed myself to forget our surroundings and focus on his lips. I focused on his touches and smells. I was focused on him.

I pulled away after a while because of the lack of air. I still had my eyes closed when I pulled away. But once I opened them I saw him looking at me.

We didn't say anything. We just stared at each other. His eyes were so captivating so, I couldn't stop looking at his beautiful emerald green eyes.

''I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you without asking you to,'' he whispered between us. ''It's okay. I kissed you back,'' I assured while smiling at him.

He leaned forward and placed his forehead on mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds before he spoke. ''You have no idea how long I wanted to kiss you,'' he admitted and I giggled.

''Why didn't you?'' I asked.

''I didn't know how you would feel. I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable. That's the last thing I want. I want you to feel comfortable around me and not scared,'' he began.

''I know that you were scared of me since that night in the alleyway. I knew I wanted you to trust me but I also knew that was impossible because I can see something in your beautiful eyes that tells me you don't want anyone to hurt you,''

''I knew I wanted to gain your trust somehow but I also didn't wanna make you uncomfortable,'' he added and kissed my forehead.

I looked up at him. ''You never made me feel uncomfortable. Maybe scared but not uncomfortable,'' I assured and he nodded.

''Now let me do this right this time,'' he began. ''Can I kiss you again, Isabella?'' he smirked and I chuckled.

''Yes, you can,'' I nodded with a smile.

He leaned back forward and I parted my lips. He captured my lips into his again and we both moved them in sync.

He moved his hands to my waist and tightened his grip while I moved my hands to his neck.

We kissed for the next few minutes until we got interrupted by his phone ringing. He groaned and pulled slowly away from my lips. He then moved one hand to his pocket and got his phone out while the other still was on my waist.

''It's Enzo,'' he said and I nodded. He picked up.

''What? It better be important,'' he said aggressively and I shook my head in amusement.

He listened to what Enzo had to say and say ''I'm on my way,'' he said sternly and hung up. He looked at me. ''We have to go,'' he said and I nodded.

''Where?'' I asked while we walked up to his car. He was holding my hand with walking to his car. He opened the door for me I went in. He walked around the car and got into the car.

''Where we are going right now, is a place where I and my parents have our businesses,'' he explained and I nodded.

He started the car and we drove to the other side of the town which was a 25-minute drive.

Once we reached our destination, I had a second thought about this. We parked in front of a big building that looked creepy. ''This is the place?'' I asked Axel and turned my head towards him. He was already looking at me. He nodded. ''Are you sure? This looks weird,'' I said and he chuckled. He didn't answer he just left the car and walked around the car.

He opened the door for me and I got out. I looked around the area and saw nothing but the forest next to it and the lake. I turned my head towards Axel. ''100% sure?'' I asked with a raised brow. He just chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. ''Let's go,'' he said.

We walked into this building that looked really creepy from the outside but once he opened the door of this building I was surprised.

It looked really fancy and very technological. 

We walked through a long hallway to an elevator. He clicked the button and the elevator opened up and we got in.

He again clicked on the top floor and the elevator started moving.

Once the elevator opened I was stunned by what I had in front of me. Around me were people on their computers working, and talking. There was a big screen in the front with a map of the world on it.

''What is this?'' I mumbled.

''This is my family's business,'' Axel said beside me. I turned my head to him with widened eyes. ''What exactly do you guys do?'' I asked.

''I will tell you once we are alone,'' he assured and I nodded.

''Axel!'' I heard a familiar voice call. I turned my head towards that voice and saw Enzo walking towards us.

''Good, you're here. We have more-'' he began but stopped when he saw me. ''Isabella?'' he said confusingly.

I waved at him with an awkward smile. ''What are you doing here?'' he said and came closer.

''We were together and I couldn't leave her alone at her place because they broke into her house and destroyed everything,'' Axel explained and I nodded.

Enzo's eyes widened and turned his head towards me. ''Are you okay?'' I nodded.

''So, you said you have more information on the two cars?'' Axel asked and Enzo nodded and told him to follow him.

Axel turned around and faced me. ''Let's go. I will tell you everything after this,'' he explained and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and I followed him.

We walked into a room with many TVs in it. It looked like a security room.

''So, I found out where these cars went and where they are coming from,'' he explained and I just stood there because I didn't understand anything.

''After you lost them I couldn't find them on the cameras of the highway. So, I checked the other cameras from the other side of the city and found them. They parked in an abandoned parking lot. When they got out of their cars, I had all their faces so I let them run in our facial recognition system and found them,'' he said and I furrowed my brows. Is he talking about the cars that followed us?

''Vladimir Koslow,''

''Alexei Titow,''

Nicolai Markow, and Viktor Wesselow,'' he said.

''They all are members of the Russian Mafia,'' my eyes widened.

Mafia?

People from the Russian Mafia are after me? What did I do to them?

''They talked for a few minutes before they left and that's when I lost them,'' Enzo continued.

''Okay, let me know when you have more information,'' Axel said and turned around to face me. I still looked shocked.

''Wait! The Russian Mafia is after me?'' I said to Axel and he nodded like it's the most normal thing in the world.

''I will explain everything to you right now,'' he said and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room to another room that looked like an office.

I faced Axel and waited for him to start.

''You should sit down,'' he said and I shook my head. ''Just start,'' I said.

He went through his hair with his hand and then down to his face where he rubbed his face with his hands.

''My Family is the Mafia of the American and Latin American Mafia,''

Vote & Comment🖤
Let me know what you think of Isabella and Axel? And about their first kiss🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.3K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...
903K 20.8K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
367K 6.9K 35
ššØšØš¤ šŽš§šž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...