๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„||โœ”๏ธ

By storiesbyendrita

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|

3.6K 68 23
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Head in the Clouds (Remix) - Naïka, TeaMarr

-------

''DID you find them?'' I asked Enzo who was sitting in our office. It's been two since that incident on the highway. Isabella's idea was genius. she saved our lives that night.

Last two weeks, Isabella has been staying in my house until her Mom comes back. And today is the day. Her Mom is coming back. I tried to stay near her whenever I could but sometimes I had to go and help my Dad and I couldn't take her with me so I trusted Jordan to stay with her.

I got to admit, I don't like how close Isabella and Jordan are. They are laughing and talking to each other even when I'm with her and I don't like it.

''No, it's like they finished in thin air,'' he said while hacking the security cameras. After the attempted attack, they tried to break into our Warehouse. But failed.

''It's pointless. They didn't steal anything nor hack something,'' I said and started walking out of the office.

''What are you going to do about Isabella? They still can attack her when she leaves your place,'' Enzo said while walking behind me.

''I know. And I know know what to do. I told her to stay but she told me she doesn't wanna leave her Mom alone. So I suggested bringing her Mom to my place but again said no,'' I said while running my hand roughly through my hair in frustration.

''Do you like her?'' he smirked.

''No, I don't like her like that. I just want her safe because she is in the mess because of me,'' I explained. He chuckled. ''Yeah, right,'' he mumbled under his breath but I heard him.

We walked into the main hall and saw my Mom was there. She and my Dad were in Mexico for the last three weeks handling some businesses there.

''Mom,'' I called her and she turned around with a big smile on her face.

''Hey, Mi Hijo,'' she said and walked up to me with her arms wide open. I embraced her and hugged her tightly. ''I missed you,'' she mumbled into my chest. I was taller than my Mom. She's the same height as Bella. I smile just thinking of her.

''I missed you too, Mom,'' I admitted and kissed the top of her head. I pulled her out of my hug and asked ''Where is Dad?'' I looked out for him but didn't see him anywhere.

''He is in his office with your Uncle Xander,'' she said and I nodded. ''Uncle Xander is here?'' I asked with a huge grin on my face. My Uncle Xander is the best. He was my best friend throughout my childhood. If my Dad didn't understand me I went to Uncle and he knew what to do to bring me back to smile.

''Yes, he is here,'' she said and I nodded.

I went to my Dad's office and knocked on the door. Once I heard 'Come in' I went in and closed the door behind me. I saw my Dad sitting in his chair while Uncle Xander was sitting in the chair in front of him with the back facing me.

He turned around and smiled while standing up. ''Jooo, Axel. What's up?'' he said and came walking towards me. He hugged me and we both chuckled.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him after I pulled out of the hug. ''I was in Mexico with Tina and came here with your Dad,'' he explained. ''Where is Tina?'' I asked. Tina is Uncle Xander's wife.

''Still in Mexico. She's with your cousins,'' he said and I nodded. I turned my head towards my Dad and I went to him and hugged him too.

I sat next to Uncle Xander on the empty chair and waited for my head to speak.

''Did you find the attackers?'' he asked and I shook my head. ''They left but didn't do anything,'' I explained and he nodded.

''What about that girl? What's her name again?'' he asked.

''Wait? What girl?'' Xander asked while wiggling with his brows and looking at me. I chuckled. ''Her name is Isabella,'' I said with a smile on my face.

''She has the same name as our sister, Alec,'' Xander said and my Dad nodded.

They are speaking of my Aunty Isabella that died a very long time ago when she was a kid. I never met her.

''So, what about her?'' Xander asked.

I sighed. ''Dimitri is after her because of me. He saw her with me multiple times. He thinks she is close with me so that's why he wants her,'' I began. ''One night she got attacked in her own house. Luckily I was there before because I wanted to talk to her. Since that night she was staying at our house with her little brother because her Mom was on vacation with her boyfriend. I didn't wanna let her alone,'' I added and Uncle Xander started smirking.

''Boy, you're whipped,'' he chuckled with my Dad and I shook my head. ''I'm not whipped. I just want her safe because it's my fault,'' I said sternly and he just nodded in amusement.

''Xander stop embarrassing him,'' my Dad chuckled. He turned his head towards me and said ''What happened two weeks ago on the highway?'' he asked.

''They followed us after we left the party of Tristen. They followed us into the highway and tried to get us off the road but Bella had an idea. She told me to slow the car down while turning the car and driving in the opposite direction,'' I explained.

''She's smart,'' My Dad said.

She's more than smart. I thought to myself while smiling.

Then I remembered what I wanted to ask my Dad. ''Dad, I have a question. What do I do now with Isabella? She will leave today but she refuses to stay. I told her to stay so that she can be safe but she doesn't want to,'' I explained my difficult situation.

''Doesn't she have relatives around here?'' I shook my head. She told me all her relatives live in Italy or France.

''Her Mom has a boyfriend,'' I said. ''She should stay there. She can't stay in her house even with security around she won't be safe,'' he said and I nodded in agreement.

After a while, I left the office and went out of the Warehouse and to my car. I decided to go home and see if Isabella is still there.

Once I reached my house I saw her bike was still there so she is there. I kinda was happy that she was still there.

I walked inside the house and saw the boys playing video games in the living room. So I assumed she must be in the room. I walked up and knocked on the door of her room once I reached her room.

''Come in,'' I heard her said and I opened the door slowly. I saw her pack her bag. She turned around and when she saw me she smiled.

''Hey,'' she said and continued packing. I stood at the door and watched her. ''When are you leaving?'' I asked her. ''In a few minutes. My Mom will be back in a few hours and I need to clean the house and get some stuff in the groceries,'' she explained.

''I will help you,'' I said and she shook her head. ''It's okay. I can do it on my own,'' she assured ''Isabella, don't argue with me,'' I said and she sighed.

''Fine, let's go,'' she said and grabbed her bag. She was about to leave the room but I stopped her by grabbing her bag from her hand. ''Now, we can go,'' I smirked and she chuckled.

We walked out of the house and I went to my car and she went to her bike.

She told me we will go straight o the supermarket and buy food.

''Thank you for helping me today,'' Bella thanked me once we finished everything in her house. ''No problem,'' I said.

I tried to tell her to not move back in and go to her Mom's boyfriend's house but she told me nothing could happen. I told her there will be security around the house in their cars so if something would happen they are here and they will call me.

I said bye and went back home.

-------

-------

Axel just left and I went and took a shower. Alessio is still at his place chilling with the twins but I told him to be home before Mom comes home.

After a long shower, I changed into some comfortable clothes and went to the living room and watched a movie.

Alessio came after one hour and he chilled with me on the couch while watching the movie.

After two hours of just watching the movie and talking we heard the door open and close. We turned our heads and saw our Mom coming in and taking off her jacket. She wasn't facing us.

I stood up and walked up to her with a big smile. Once she turned around that smile dropped and my eyes widened. ''What the-... What happened?'' I asked her worriedly. Her whole face was bruised. She had a black eye and her lip had a cut on it.

''Mom what happened?'' Alessio came too and stared at her with a worried expression.

''Nothing. I had an accident. I fell down the stairs in our hotel room,'' she explained and I could see she was lying. She wasn't clumsy. She was the only person I know who would watch where she goes. Someone did that to her.

''Mom, I don't believe you. Who did this?'' I asked her and placed both of my hands onto her shoulders.

''Isabella, stop asking so many questions. Nothing happened. No one did this to me,'' she assured but yelled. I just nodded.

She didn't even hug us. She just grabbed her stuff and walked upstairs to her room. We watched her as she did that. Once she was out of sight I turned my head towards Alessio and I knew he was thinking the same thing.

Something happened in the Dominican Republic.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
1.9K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
113K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
59.7K 860 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...