Animal

DucksFan1015 tarafından

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... Daha Fazla

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 13

695 38 14
DucksFan1015 tarafından

Chapter 13

          Dave hadn’t given him his twenty bucks. Chester hadn’t shown up to school until the Monday of the next week. Mike sat down across from his two friends as they ate lunch.

          “So what happened again?” Dave asked shaking his head. It was a Tuesday morning. Mike sighed.

          “We fought. He called me a bunch of racist names and then he hasn’t tried to call me back.”

          “I thought your mom kicked him out.”

          “Yea. She did but its not like I want to sit with him or anything. I don’t want to be near him.”

          “You have relationship problems. Don’t worry bud, Brad and I will fix this.”

          “Yea seriously Mike. You like…loved that kid.”

          “We’ll help you!”

          Mike shook his head, “Don’t. I don’t want to be with him. He’s a stuck up prick.”

          He looked over at where Chester was sitting. The other boy was eating slowly and pretending to be interested in what some other kid was telling him. He sat there with boredom written over his face. He didn’t look like that kid he saw in the first week of school. He got up and walked towards the doors. Immediately a group followed him.

          “Chester! What’s going on!?”

          “Can we take a spin in your Camaro?”

          Chester stopped and spun around, “Get away from me! All of you! Fuck off!”

          The group fell silent and Chester glared at them before storming out of the cafeteria. People stared. Everyone stared at where Mr. Popular had stormed out of the gym. Mike glanced back at Dave who was staring over at him.

          “Holy shit. That’s insane. I’ve never seen him get so angry.”

          “I know! That’s like, crazy man,” Brad said shaking his head. Mike shrugged and then went back to eating. He didn’t care anymore. Well….that’s what he told himself.

          He walked towards the door as school got out. He saw Chester walking towards him but not looking at him. He had his backpack hanging off his shoulder. Chester glanced up at him and offered him a small smile. Mike looked away.

          “Mike…….”

          “Stay away Chester.”

          Chester sighed and his shoulders fell. He hated that look. He made himself pull away and run through the group of people. He began his walk home and found himself looking up as Chester drove by in his fancy car. He got to his house and walked inside. He was surprised to find his dad there.

          “Dad!?” he gasped.

          “Hello Mike. Your mother is going away on a business trip for a week or so. I’ll be watching over you until then.”

          Mike wanted to die. His dad couldn’t stand the fact he was gay. He didn’t want to spend a whole week with him. He dropped his backpack and ran from the house. He ran as fast as he could to the park. He knew his dad would follow him but he had to get out of there. He sprinted into the park where little kids were playing on the playground. He ran and leaped on the boy that he loved so much. Chester gasped as Mike jumped on him and wrapped his arms tightly around him. He felt the other boy return his hug.

          “God I’m so sorry Mike. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean what I said,” Chester said shaking his head.

          “I didn’t mean what I said either. I just want to be with you. I can’t be alone,” Mike whispered as he held Chester against his body. Chester sighed and clung to him.

          “You have your mom.”

          “She left for a week. My dad is here now. Chester he can’t know about us. He can’t know ok?”

          “Run. Run Mikey. Get away from me. We’ll figure out something but you have to get away from me right now.”

          “I love you ok. Chester I love you,” Mike whispered as he started to turn. Chester’s eyes widened and Mike gasped as he looked up into his father’s disapproving glare. Chester grabbed onto his arm.

          “Come on Mike. Back home. Now,” his father said. Chester grabbed Mike and pulled him against his chest.

          “I won’t let you take him,” Chester said. Mike wanted to tell Chester to shut up but he couldn’t. He wanted to be safe. He wanted to run away with him. The kids had all left the park.

          “You get your disgusting hands off him you dirty faggot,” his dad said. Chester tightened his grip on Mike and turned away.

          “NO!”

          Mike felt his dad grab Chester and pull him away from him. Chester was trying to get away but he couldn’t. Mike watched in horror as his dad flung Chester backwards. The boy hit one of the benches and flipped over it. He crashed to the ground and the bench fell on top of him. The cry of pain Chester gave had Mike running towards him.

          “Chester! I’m sorry Chester!”

          “Mike go. Just go!” Chester screamed as Mike felt a hand grab his arm.

          “Chester…..”

          Mike was tugged away from the boy laying on the ground and dragged out of the park. He struggled to get away from his dad but there was no way he was getting away. When they arrived at his house his dad turned to him.

          “You will go directly to school and come directly home. That’s it. If you don’t get home in fifteen minutes you will not want to come home. You do not talk to that boy. If I see you near him at all…I’ll make both of your lives terrible.”

          Mike pulled out of his dad’s grip and then ran up the stairs. He had made up with Chester but he couldn’t spend any time with him. There was still lunch at school but that was it. Nothing else. He grabbed his phone and texted his boyfriend.

          ‘Hey.’

          There wasn’t a response for a while before finally his phone lit up.

          ‘Hey baby.’

          ‘Are you ok?’

          ‘I’m fine. You?’

          ‘Could be better.’

          ‘He didn’t hurt you did he?’

          ‘No.’

          ‘Mikey….please tell me if he hurt you.’

          ‘He didn’t. Trust me baby.’

          ‘Ok. When do you want to hang out?’

          ‘I can’t. He’ll know. I can’t see you anymore Chester.’

          ‘What?! I thought it was going to just be for a week!’

          ‘I know but I don’t think my mom wants you with me either.’

          ‘Oh.’

          ‘Chester…..I’m so sorry.’

          ‘We can still be together right? I mean….we don’t have to date.’

          ‘You still want to be with me?’

          ‘I love you <3’

          ‘Sappy. And I love you too.’

          ‘So we’re still together?’

          ‘Yea.’

          ‘I love you so much.’

          ‘I love you too Chester. I just….wish things were different.’

          ‘We’ll figure this out.’

          ‘Ok. Then see you tomorrow.’

          ‘Bye.’

          Mike set his phone down and rolled over. He loved Chester so much. He knew they’d all been angry but Chester was the only one who really understood him. The one that could make him so angry but also so happy. He closed his eyes and smiled slightly. He’d see Chester tomorrow. His dad couldn’t stop that. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 126 31
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, SEX AND SWEARING. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, DO NOT READ! 21 Year Old Linkin Park fan girl, Ruby...
8.7K 544 20
Everyone became obsessed with the boy who they never knew until he disappeared. He seemed to vanish into thin air and rarely made contact with anyone...
35.4K 1.1K 42
Chester’s a nervous wreck. Mike is always in his thoughts. His band members are keeping secrets from him and Mike is gone. He can’t sleep at night. H...
28K 1.1K 20
A meet and greet changes everything for Mike Shinoda.