Reality

By MsChryssieE

When Dreams finally become your Reality, a lot of things tend to change. The question is.... Does it change f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Passion

Chapter 22

8.8K 441 56
By MsChryssieE

Misty

"Puffin?"

Walking through the house, I was literally searching for Aug. It was just the both of us at home, with everyone deciding to go into New York and wall around or whatever.

"Babe?" I sort of yelled.

"Yo!"

Spinning around, he was coming in from the garage side.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?"

"I was smoking." He smiled with his eyes low. "What can I do for my sweet face?" He hugged me.

"I'm feeling for some head."

"Well shit, come on then. Let me get you right."

"No, not from you."

"Come again." He paused instantly.

"I mean, I want to give you head "

"Awe shit. Better fucking yet."

Excitedly, he snatched me and threw me over his shoulder as he made his way upstairs to my room, till he stopped.

"What's the matter?"

"Ya wanna do it out back?"

"Babe its still light out."

"I know." He smirked.

"Fine, let's go." I laughed.

Going back down the stairs, he made his way to the back door. Opening it, a cold breeze hit both our small bodies but we didn't care.

Sitting me down on the chair on the back deck, I wasted no time, pulling down the front of his pants and boxers, taking out his memeber.

Looking up at him, I began to tease him by playing with his head, with my tongue.

"Ah fuck!" He hissed in pleasure, finally taking all of him into my mouth.

Between my slurping, sucking and gagging, I was moaning from playing with myself as well. It was just something about Aug that made me want to do this to him. He was and is the first and only guy I've done any of this to and with and that's what made it more special.

The urges I got to please him was ridiculous. Most times I never wanted anything in return, but he never settled for that though.

Knowing he was ready to cum, he gripped the sides of my face and began thrusting into my mouth allowing his member to go deeper down my throat.

Using both hands, I held and jacked him off as I began to feel the warmth of his fluids filling up my mouth and sliding down my throat as I continued to sick and swallow him.

"FUCK MISTY!" He exclaimed, holding my head against his abdomen.

Finished, I just smirked and released him. Looking up at him, she had his head back as he left out a chuckle.

"I'll be back babe." I got up and slipped away.

Making my way to the downstairs bathroom, his phone began to vibrate on the counter. Picking it up along my way, I swiped and answered it.

"Aug's phone."

"Hey Misty?"

"Oh hey Sadie, happy holidays."

"Thank you babe, same to you. I'm trying to get on to that client of mines."

"Oh, well um. He's asleep."

"Oh alright, well tell him I said to call me."

"No problem. Is everything okay though?"

"Yeah, its just with regards to later today. We decided that we don't want him at the hotel, to put any attention on him or the situation."

"Oh! Well I'll pass on the message."

"Thanks babe and if I don't hear from you, Happy New Year."

"You will but Happy New Year to you as well."

Ending the call, I quickly brushed my teeth and made my way back outside to see him still sitting there surprisingly.

"Why you still out here?"

"Because I'm waiting on you."

"On me?"

"Yes. You really think that was going to be it? Come sit on what is your woman." He joked.

As I approached him, I hands his phone as well.

"Ouuu, we recording again?" He smiled broadly.

"No." I laughed. "Sadie called.

After that, I didn't think twice, I did as I was told. Shifting my underwear, I wasted my way down on him and just sat in place.

"Ya like doing that don't ya?"

"Yes I do?"

"Ya know we should be using protection right?"

"Its a free day, so we're safe." I leaned in kissing on his neck.

"Yeah?" He rubbed on my backside.

"Yes." I whispered in a moan as he held my hips and rocked me back and forth.

Throwing my head back as I did this for a while, he played with my pearl providing more sensation throughout my body.

August knew all my spots and weak points. He knew where I needed to be touched to get the results he wanted and that's what he did most of the time. It was his way of being in control of my body.

"Oh God!" I moaned out as I was reaching my peak.

"Ya ready ta cum fa daddy?"

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"Then ya know what ta do."

Leaning over to the side of him, I began to bounce my lower half. Spanking me in the mix, I moaned out as that brought me to a climax. As I gyrated my waist while still in him, that was the end of it as he came inside of me.

"Ugh, FUCK!"

Coming down from our high, I laid my head against his chest as he held me.

"Don't forget to call Sadie." I reminded him.

"Oh right, thanks." He kissed me. "Did she say why though?"

"It was to do with later but I told her you were sleeping."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't want anything for affect what just happened."

"Ya lied just ta get some dick?" He laughed.

"Yes. And you said it wrong. Its not just some dick, its my man's dick."

"You right." He laughed.

"Now cmon before-"

Hearing the front door close, I shifted my position on him along with my clothes as he was still in me.

"What are y'all doing sitting out in this cold?" My aunt asked.

"Having a conversation." I looked at her.

"But its freezing."

"We're fine." Aug answered.

Looking at us up and down, she shook her head and went back inside.

"Let's go shower."

"Can I get it in there too?"

"What's going on with you?"

"I don't know. I'm just craving you today."

"Ya tryna lowkey kill me or something?"

"Why would I?" I laughed.

"Just making sure. And ya sure today is a safe day?"

"Yes babe."

Nodding, we walked back into the house and greeted everyone. Heading up to her room, we got into the shower and had some fun there before cominf down and just relaxing and watching a movie.

August

"Oh! You're out here?"

Putting my attention on the back door, I smiled and exhaled when I saw maw.

"Wazzmin pretty lady?" I smiled.

Shifting around, she came and sits next to me.

"That's how I know you're high." She laughed.

"And how is that?" I laughed as well.

"When you pay me a compliment."

"So you saying I'm alway high then?"

"I wouldn't doubt it."

"Keep playing with me." I pointed at her.

Taking a pull in my blunt, I exhaled and then looked at my phone.

"You expecting a call?"

Passing the blunt to her, she took a hit then passed it back.

"Yeah, from my PR person."

"Oh okay."

When I called Sadie back, she told me not to go to the hotel. They had organized with the hotel manager to set up the scene.

"That's about the crazy girl?"

"Yeah." I shook my head. "They told me not to go because they figured some shit might pop off."

"They're right. You don't need any negativity around you."

"Yup."

As she took the last pull in the blunt, my phone rang. Seeing Sadie's number, I didn't hesitate to answer.

"It's been done. She's in police custody right now and they have the file with everything."

"So that's it?"

"Yes. Any further communication would be done through the lawyers and the police."

"Aight. Thank ya so much ma."

"Ya welcome and Happy New Year."

"Same ta you." She smiled.

Ending the call, I looked at maw.

"So that's it?"

"That's it." I smiled with my eyes low.

"Babe have you seen-" Misty paused. "Grandma?"

Looking at her as she held the end of the blunt, she then looked at me.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked.

"How long have we been together?" I asked back then laughed, causing her grandmother to laugh as well.

"I can't stand you two." She turned and walked off.

"She knew you smoke?"

"No." She laughed.

"Man. She gonna be on my ass now fa this." I shook my head.

Getting up, I dusted off my clothes and went inside. Misty stood in the kitchen fixing something to eat.

"Make me one too?"

"Whatever."

"Baybeh, I swear I thought you knew."

"Whatever."

"That's all ya going to say."

She didn't answer.

"Sadie called and said its been done."

That caught her attention instantly because she finally looked at me and had a smile on her face.

"Good and here you go." She passed me my plate.

When her grandmother came in, she just laughed and went straight into the living room.

"Just a damn shame." She shook her head.

Not saying anything, I just laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 964 28
Mikaylyn Stevenson loves Kyngston Carter to death. He was her first... everything. She can't forget him even if she tried because she had his babies...
246K 6.9K 45
Sequel ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Any unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in a...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...