š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|

4K 69 31
By storiesbyendrita

-------
My Oasis - Sam Smith ft. Burna Boy

-------

IT'S Saturday and today is Tristen's house party that I won't go to. Nova and Aaliyah asked me to join them but I told them I won't go because of what happened last time. And what happened four years ago.

Axel didn't tell me if he is going but he also didn't ask me. But I think he knows I won't go.

Speaking of him. The last few days since what happened at the rink he was everywhere I was. I was afraid that some people might assume that he and I are dating or makeup rumors about us. So I just kept it low-key.

I just got off of the phone call I had with my Mom just a moment ago. She said she is enjoying herself in the Dominican Republic. She loves the people there, their food, and their culture. But she sounded really tired and worried. I asked her and she told me the sun was not doing so well on her. I believed her because I know what the sun can do to you if you stay out for too long.

She also told me that Jared is treating her well. But her voice cracked after she said that. Like she was crying. I didn't know if I should ask her so I decided not to. But I will definitely ask her once she comes back.

I finished getting ready after I came home from the rink. I went there with the girls and we stayed there for a few hours. That also the first time I was alone and not with Axel. He had something to take care of but he sent one of his Security guys to follow me and look after me and the girls. I told him that I was okay but he didn't wanna listen to me.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and went downstairs. Alessio and the boys won't be home tonight because they'll sneak out once Axel leaves the house.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

I chose some tight Nike shorts and an oversize white Nike t-shirt that I always were when I have a lazy night alone at home. I put my hair in a low messy bun and once I was happy with my look, I went downstairs and saw the boys chilling on the couch and watching Naruto. I found out that they love Anime and I was so happy because not many people like Anime.

''Hey guys,'' I greeted them and sat on the couch next to Alessio. ''So, what do you guys wanna do tonight,'' I said and winked at Alessio. They chuckled and I shook my head in amusement.

''We're going to do a Naturo marathon,'' Damien said and I nodded. ''I'm down. Let's do it,'' I said and we started watching Naruto.

After a few minutes, I heard someone come down the stairs and I didn't wanna turn around because I was so invested in the Anime.

''Hey, do you wanna go to the party?'' I head Axel from behind me. I turned my head and saw he was ready to leave. ''I won't go. I will stay here with the boys and watch TV,'' I explained and he nodded. I turned my head because I thought he will leave but when I didn't hear the door open and close I turned my head and saw him walking around the couch and sit next to me.

''Aren't you going?'' I asked with furrowed brows while I crossed my arms over my chest. He turned his head towards me and shook his head.

''Nah, if you won't go, I won't go,'' he whispered because he didn't wanna disturb the boys.

''Don't worry. Alessio and the twins are with me,'' I assured. He started chuckling.

''I know they won't be staying here. They are waiting for me to leave,'' he smirked. And I giggled.

''No seriously, you can go. Nothing won't happen to me,'' I assured but he shook his head. ''I won't go. I already texted Tristen I won't come,'' he said and pointed at his phone.

''I don't wanna ruin your weekend just because I don't wanna go. You should go and enjoy the night,'' I said but again he shook his head.

I sighed and stood up. ''Where are you going?'' he asked and I turned around. ''I'm going to get ready for the party,'' I said and walked around the couch and walked to the stairs.

''No, if you don't want to we can stay and chill here,'' he assured but I ignored him and walked upstairs.

I went to the room I was staying in and got some clothes ready for me to wear. I didn't wanna wear something too revealing because I was too scared that the same thing that happened last time would happen again.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

I changed into some ripped boyfriend jeans and a black crop top. I added my black leather jacket and put on my Jordans. I let my hair down with my natural waves.

Once I finished getting ready I went downstairs and saw Axel with the boys still watching Naruto.

''Axel, wanna go?'' I said and he turned his head. He stared at me for a few seconds while standing up. ''Let's go,'' I said and walked up to the door.

''Close the door once you leave, guys,'' Axel said to the twins and my brother. They all nodded and said 'Yes'.

I opened the door and waited for Axel to come out. Once he did he closed the door and we walked up to his car.

I texted Aaliyah and Nova and told them I'm coming to the party and of course, they were really excited.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the party. There were a lot of people outside and inside. ''Let's go inside,'' he said and I opened the door. I took a deep breath and started walking towards the entrance of the big house.

''Hey,'' Axel grabbed my arm gently and pulled me back. I turned around. ''Stay with me or with the boys,'' he said and I nodded. ''Good and if someone bothers you and I'm not around text me. I will stay in the kitchen the whole time,'' he assured me and I nodded. ''Thanks,'' I thanked him and he nodded.

Once we went inside, I got greeted with a disgusting smell mixed in sweat and Alcohol. Around us were people chatting, laughing, and dancing to the music. I tried to find the girls in the huge crowd but I didn't find them. ''Let's go to the kitchen,'' Axel said through the loud music. I followed him and once we reached the kitchen we saw the boys standing there while drinking from their red cups.

''Hey,'' Jordan said and I gave him a small smile. Axel started talking to Enzo and Tristen while I talked to Jordan.

''I can totally see that you don't wanna be here,'' he chuckled and took a sip from his drink. ''Is it that obvious?'' I asked and giggled shyly. ''Yes,'' he smirked. I shook my head in amusement,

''Do you wanna have a drink?'' he asked and pointed at the drinks behind him. ''What do you have to offer?'' I asked with a smile on my face.

''Well, we have a few exquisite drinks that I can recommend to you,'' he said with a British accent. I chuckled and shook my head. ''I would love to have some of these exquisite drinks. Can you please tell me which one is the best?'' I asked and he nodded.

He picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels. ''Here we have Jack Daniels. Jack Daniel's is a brand of Tennessee whiskey and the top-selling American whiskey in the world,'' he said and my eyes widened.

''How the fuck do you know that?'' I asked. ''I once had a presentation of Alcoholic drinks and I had to know everything by heart,'' he said and I nodded in impressment.

''What about Vodka?'' I asked with a smirk.

He cleared his throat and started. ''Vodka is traditionally drunk "neat", and it is often served freezer chilled in the vodka belt of Belarus, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, and Ukraine. It is also used in cocktails and mixed drinks, such as the vodka martini, Cosmopolitan, vodka tonic, screwdriver, grayhound, Black or White Russian, Moscow mule, Bloody Mary, and Caesar,'' he said with a Russian accent.

''Did you get that from Wikipedia?'' I asked him and he shyly nodded. ''You are a very very weird man, Jordan,'' I said with narrowed eyes. He shrugged.

''So that means, if I ever need some information of an alcoholic drink I can ask you and you'll definitely know it?'' I asked and he nodded with so much proudness.

''So, what do you want?'' He asked me and I started to think.

''Do you have something non-alcoholic?'' I asked.

''Water,'' he simply said and I chuckled. ''Water it is then,'' I said and smiled. He grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and I thought he would hand me the water bottle but he shook his head. He grabbed a red cup and poured it into the cup.

''You do know you could've just given me the bottle?'' I said and he shook his head again with closed eyes. ''We got to be fancy,'' he said and winked at me. I giggled. ''Tell everyone it's Vodka. It makes you look cooler,'' he said and I laughed. ''I will,''

After some minutes of talking to each other, he asked ''I have a question?''

''Shot,'' I said and took a sip from my cup. ''Your friend Nova...'' he started and I smirked while wiggling my eyebrows. ''Does she have a boyfriend?'' he asked.

''Not yet,'' I smirked and winked at him. I could see his cheek turned in a faded red. I chuckled.

''Your so cute,'' I said and smiled.

''Who is cute?'' I turned around and Axel was behind me. ''Jordan,'' I said with an amused facial expression. I could see his jaw clenched and I furrowed my brows. I choose to ignore it.

''Anyways, you totally should ask her out,'' I said with much confidence.

''Are you sure? What if she rejects me?'' he asked and scratched his neck. I shook my head. ''She won't. I know her too well,'' I said and he sighed.

''I will ask her,'' he said and I smirked. ''Good. Tell me how it went,'' I said and he nodded.

He said bye and went I assume to look for Nova I watched him walk away with a smirk. ''I saw you two were having a good time,'' Axel said beside me. I looked up at him and nodded.

''He's funny,'' I said and took a sip from my cup. ''What's in the cup?'' he asked and I smirked remembering what Jordan said. ''It's Vodka,'' I said

He furrowed his brows and grabbed the cup out of my hand. ''Hey,'' I said with an angry face. He put the cup between his lips and took a sip from it. Once he tasked what it was, he started to smirk and looked at me. ''What? I wanted to be fancy and cool,'' I shrugged and he chuckled.

''Wanna go outside. We are going out and chill there for a little bit,'' he suggested and I nodded.

I followed him outside and saw Enzo, Tristen, Jordan, the girls, and some other people I don't know sitting at the sitting area where many couches were.

I sat next to Aaliyah and a girl I don't know. Axel went to the other side and sat next to Jordan and Enzo. He was facing me.

''Do you all wanna play a game?'' a boy asked. He had black hair with brown eyes. He was definitely Asian. He looked like a nice and kind guy.

''What game?'' Nova asked.

''Never Have I Ever,'' he smirked and everyone agreed on playing that game. Everyone knew how it worked so we started.

''Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender,'' the boy said and I took a sip from my cup. A few people also took a sip even Aaliyah.

''Never have I ever had a one-night stand,'' I didn't take a sip but Aaliyah did, and all of the boys.

''Never have I ever had a sugar daddy,'' I wish.

''Never have I ever kissed my best friend.'' I took a sip and so did other people.

''Never have I ever had a friend with benefits,'' I didn't take a sip. But a few people did.

''Never have I ever been robbed'' I didn't know if that counts but I decided to take a sip but with hesitation.

''Never have I ever had a friend I wish I never had,'' I took a sip and then lowered my head.

''Never have I ever had to go to court'' I was the only one who took a sip.

''Never have I ever tried to save someone's life but failed,'' I again took a sip, and the boys too. I looked at them and they looked at me.

''Never have I ever shot a gun'' I looked at Axel and he didn't take a sip. He looked at me and smirked and placed his finger on his mouth and told me to not tell anyone. I rolled my eyes.

''Never have I witnessed a crime'' I took a sip.

''Never have I ever filmed an intimate moment'' I didn't take a sip but a few people did.

It was my turn.

''Never have I ever...-'' I started and thought about this really god.

''-had someone touch me without consent,'' I said and took a sip. Almost every girl took a sip. Even Nova and Aaliyah.

After a while, we stopped the game, and a few people went back inside and the boys and the girls stayed outside so did I.

''Where is Esma? Enzo asked.

''She doesn't like parties. Her parents allow her to go to parties but she doesn't want to,'' Aaliyah explained and he nodded.

And then silence. No one was talking and it was awkward.

This game brought memories back that I wanted to forget.

I was playing with the cup in my hands when I decided to look up. When I looked up and straight ahead I saw Axel staring at me.

I gestured on his phone and I took my phone out.

Axel: You okay?

Me: Yes.

Axel: You don't look okay.

Me: I am. Don't worry about it.

I looked up and nodded with a small smile. ''Okay, this shit is boring,'' Jordan said and we all agreed. ''Let's go inside and get some drinks and enjoy the night,'' he said and we all went inside.

I went to the kitchen while Nova and Aaliyah went into the crowd to dance. I got myself a bottle of water and stood there while watching the people enjoy their night.

''I wish we would have stayed at my place and did something there,'' Axel came towards me and leaned himself on the counter. I chuckled.

''That's one of the reasons why I don't like parties,'' I smiled and he chuckled.

"Do you wanna get out of here and get a milkshake?'' he asked and I nodded with a smirk. We went to the car that was parked outside of the house.

We drove to the diner that he once brought me and went inside.

''Axel,'' an elderly man said while walking toward us. He hugged Axel and spoke something in Spanish that I didn't understand.

I smiled at that man who was speaking with Axel because he seemed really sweet and kind. After a while, the man noticed me and his eyes widened. ''¿Axel que es esta hermosa chica?'' (Axel who is this beautiful girl?)

''Ella es alguien especial,'' (She is someone special) he said and I didn't understand what they were saying. I just shyly smiled. They both looked at me and chuckled.

''Hello, Hermosa. I'm Julio. Axel's Uncle,'' he said and I nodded.

''Hi, I'm Isabella,'' I said and held out my hand for him to grab and shake. he looked at my hand and grabbed it and also shook it.

''Beautiful name for a sweet beautiful girl,'' he said and smiled at me and I giggled. ''Grazie,'' I said in Italian. ''Aha, and she's Italian too,'' he said and I chuckled.

''What do you two wanna drink?'' Julio asked.

''Vanilla Milkshake and for her Chocolate Milkshake,'' Julio nodded and told us to sit down until he has our shakes ready.

We went to the table we always sat down and waited for the shakes.

''So, how is skating going?'' he asked once Julio came and brought our shakes. ''Good, I'm still learning some new moves for the Nationals,'' I said.

''Was skating always something you wanna do?'' he continued asking and I nodded. ''I started when I was six and I loved it since then. And I knew I want to do that,'' I explained.

''Is it hard to learn it?'' he asked.

''It depends. When I started it, I already had two years of Ballett lessons and when you have them it's easier to do some moves. But with a lot of practice and patients you could learn it,'' I chuckled and so did he. ''Good to know,'' he said.

''Can I ask you something?'' he said and I nodded.

''What did you mean when you said 'I saw you' that night when the guys broke into your house,'' he asked and I gulped.

Should I tell him? He won't kill me. Right?

I sighed.

''Do you remember that night when I walked home and you found me and I told you I was going home from practice?'' I asked and he started thinking but nodded after a few seconds.

''Well, I was going home but when I walked by an alleyway I heard some voices. I hid behind the wall and saw four guys around a man with a Russian accent,'' his eyes widened.

''They killed him and when they turned around I saw you and the boys,''

''You guys heard me and I ran away and you went after me. I hid behind some garbage cans and once y'all left I went out of there and walked away. That's when you found me,'' I said and lowered my head.

''That's why you ignored me,'' he mumbled and I nodded and looked back up.

''Why didn't you tell me?'' I furrowed my brows at his question

''Oh yeah, I would casually walk up to you and say 'Hey I saw you kill an innocent man in the alleyway'. And I was too scared because I didn't know if you guys would do something to once I tell you guys,'' I said.

His eyes widened. ''Do you really think I would hurt you?'' he asked and furrowed while narrowing his eyes at me.

''I don't know. Would you?'' I asked. He scoffed. ''I would never lay a hand on you or any woman. Just so you know that'' he said.

''I won't apologize. Just so you know that'' I said monotonously.

We stayed silent for the next few minutes until he sighed. ''Sorry,''  he said. I furrowed my brows. ''For what?'' I asked.

''For acting so stupid sometimes and so possessive,'' he said and looked at me. ''It's okay,'' I said and gave him a small smile.

We finished our shakes and I tried to pay for the shakes but Axel grabbed my hand and pulled it back before I could hand the money to Julio. He paid and said he would never let a girl pay for his stuff. And if the girl is with him he won't let her pay for her stuff either. I thanked him and we went to the car.

While we drove to Axel's home I noticed a car behind us. It seemed like he followed us. ''Hey, do you notice the car behind us?'' I asked Axel and he furrowed and looked through his side mirror.

''Yeah, I see it,'' he said.

He did some right tunes to see if that car would follow us and we were right. It did.

''Okay, I think it's the same guy that followed you on your bike. I will have to speed and try to lose him,'' he said

I looked behind through the window in the back seat and saw he was right on our asses.

''Axel, I think you should increase the speed,'' I said and looked at him. He turned his head and smirked. He did increase the speed and we speeded through New York.

After a while, we entered the highway and I noticed the car wasn't behind us anymore. ''I don't see him,'' I said and Axel looked at his side window. I sat back in my seat and that when I noticed the car on my side. My eyes widened.

''Axel!'' I said and looked at him. He turned his head and saw the car. His eyes widened too and again increased the speed. But the car was so near to us that he pushed us by driving to our side and hitting us.

''Fuck,'' Axel cursed. He started to do the same thing as the car did to us. But harder.

''Isabella, you have to hold unto something. It will get messy,'' he said and I nodded. Axel once again increased the speed to try to lose them but the car hit our side again and tried to get us off the road. There weren't many cars on the highway just a few so if something happened no one would see it happen.

''Axel just do a u-turn to the other side when you can. He won't see it coming,'' I said.

''It's not that easy. There are still other cars on this and the other side. I might hit another car,'' he said. ''Fuck,'' I muttered.

''And now we have another problem,'' he said. ''What?'' I said and he pointed at the car on his side.

''Are you fucking kidding me?'' I cursed. ''They want us off the road,'' he said

''Okay I have a crazy idea,'' I said and looked at the two cars. ''Right now, there are no crazy ideas,'' he said.

''They have the speed as we do, right? So what if we slow down and while slowing down we turn the car and speed the same way same road back to the city?'' I suggested. He looked at me. ''We could hit another car at his coming in our direction,'' he said.

''Then drive carefully,'' I said sternly. ''We have no other opinions, Axel,'' I began. ''Either you do it or we die,'' I stated.

''Okay, let's do it,'' he said and took a deep breath.

He looked at both cars and started pushed the brake while turning the car very fast. Once the car was tuned he increased the speed and watched not to hit any cars that came our way. I turned around and saw the two cars couldn't turn so they couldn't follow us.

''It worked,'' I smiled. ''It worked,'' I exclaimed in excitement. ''Yeah, it did,'' Axel said and chuckled.

He drove back to the city and then took another road to his house that will take us a little bit longer but it's worth it.

We reached his place after a few minutes and I was so relieved that we are still alive. He stopped the engine and we both leaned back into our seats. ''That was amazing,'' I laughed.

''Yeah,'' he chuckled. ''It was,'' he added.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

Vote & Comment🖤

Let me know what you think of Isabella and Axel getting along together. I have so much planned for them and I'm so excited.

Btw I changed Olympics into Nationals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
59.3K 977 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
617K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...