Burning love, (D.M)

Da coIdhvrt

I turned around. "Shame," I took off my shorts. "I really wanted to be fucked sir." I smirked to myself. I kn... Altro

~π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—~
~π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•~
~π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŠπš›πš’~
~π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ~
~π™²πšŽπšπš›πš’πšŒ~
~πšπšžπš—~
~π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšπšŽπš~
New characters
~π™Ίπš’πš—πš”~
~πšƒπš›πš’ πšŠπšπšŠπš’πš—~
~π™΄πš•πš’πš“πšŠπš‘~
~πš‚πš•πšžπš~
~πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝙻 πš πš˜πš›πš~
~π™»πš’πšŠπš›~
~π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—~
~πšπšŽπšπš›πšŽπš~
~π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš~
~𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™Έπš— πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ~
~πšƒπš’πšŽπš πšžπš™~
~π™Όπš’πšœπšœ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›~
~π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš—πš~
~π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš•~
~πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ~
~π™°πšπšπšŽπš—πšπš’πš˜πš—~
New character
~π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ~
~ π™ΌπšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚈𝚘𝚞~
~π™±πšžπšπšπšŽπš›πšœπšŒπš˜πšπšŒπš‘~
~πš‚πšžπš‹πš–πš’πšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ~
~π™·πšŠπš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπšŽπš—~
~πš€πšžπšŽπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πšœπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›~
~π™Όπš˜πš–πšœ πšŠπš•πš›πš’πšπš‘πš~
~π™±πš•πš˜πš˜πš & πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ~
A/N
~𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~π™΅πšžπšŒπš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞~
~πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš πšπšŽπšŠπš› π™²πšŠπš•πš’πšœπšπšŠ~
~πš‚πšŒπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒~
~π™±πšŠπš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ~
~π™²πšŠπšžπš•πšπš›πš˜πš— πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽ~
~π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŠπšπšŽ~
~πš„πš—πšπš’πš• 𝙸 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ~
~π™Όπš’ πšπš’πš›πš•~
~πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ'𝚜 𝚊 πšŒπš›πš˜πš πš~
~𝙸 πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš•~
~π™Ώπš˜πš˜πš• π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’~
~π™ΌπšŠπš•πšπš˜πš’ π™ΌπšŠπš—πš˜πš›~
~π™Ύπš—πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒~
~π™ΌπšŠπšŒπš’~
~πš‚πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πšŠπš—πš π™Όπš›πšœ.π™²πš•πšŠπšžπšœ~
~9 years later~
Thank you

~𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ~

3.2K 59 40
Da coIdhvrt

I just remembered something from middle school so i'm vegetarian, and my friends thought it was funny to put meat in my food. I dropped them of course but I just realized how shitty that was🤨

Anyways enjoy angels!<3

_____________

I was currently eating breakfast. Alone. My eyes red from crying all night. Macy and Liam were hung over from last night so they're skipping classes today.

I would sit with Spencer or Elijah but I honestly want to be alone.

One hand was rested on my neck and the other was holding my fork. I moved my eggs around my plate. Draco still hasn't come down yet.

I was poking my bacon when finally he walked in. He looked at me, I smiled at him but he didn't return it. He looked dead.

He was more pale, he looked like he hasn't slept. He looked at me in disgust before sitting with his friends.

Whats more worse is that I have all my classes with him today. And we sit next to each other in three of them.

I pushed my plate away and stood up, not even feeling the need to eat. I looked at him once more before walking to our first class. I sat down and scooted my chair further from him.

He walked in, by his expression I could tell that he forgot he sat next to me. He made his way over to me. Still silent.

"Open your books to page 258," Snape began. The room was filled with the sounds of books and pages turning.

"As you can probably read, this week we're learning about Amortentia. We learned a bit about this in 5th year so you should know what it is." He continued.

I played with the pages of my book, barely paying attention. I wonder if draco would smell me. Or if I would smell him.

All my thinking made me snap out of reality. "Pierce," I heard faintly. I continued to stare off into in space.

"Ms.pierce!" I jumped up and realized snape has been calling my name. Everyone was watching me, including draco.

"Since you are so smart and don't feel the need to pay attention, why don't you remind us what Amortentia is?" He leaned against his desk.

"Erm- It's uh," I was embarrassed. I knew what it was but I couldn't get to words out. "Amortentia is t-the most powerful love potion in the world." I shifted in my seat.

He nodded his head and continued teaching. "Now, you and your partners will share what you smell, and write an essay about Amortentia. This is worth 70 percent of your grade so I suggest you do it." He droned.

I stood up and looked into the potion in front of me. Draco didn't even look at me. "I'll go first," I removed my robe revealing my tight blouse and shortish skirt.

I noticed him watching me.

I leaned towards it and smelled it. "I smell um, Peppermint gum, subtle cologne and," I took a pause and looked at him.

"Erm-smoke." I finished before sitting down. That was his scent. But how did I smell him, if I don't even know what I feel for him?

He stood up and crossed his arms. "I smell smoke, strawberries and coffee." He said casually before sitting down.

"You smell me?" I asked looking at him.

He ignored me and flipped through the pages of his book. I felt hurt. That he's ignoring me like this. I, I do love him.

Maybe it took me so long to admit it because I don't want him to hurt me again. But now i'm hurting him. And I don't like it.

"Draco," I placed my hand over his but he moved it away. I did it again but this time I tightened my grip so he'd pay attention.

"I love you." I said making him finally look at me. But he still looked hurt. Angry. He stood up and packed his things.

"If a potion made you realize you love me, then do you really?" He whispered in my ear before leaving. I watched him as he left.

No. He wasn't going to walk away from me again. I grabbed my bag and followed him. "Draco!" I yelled, but he just walked faster.

Not even acknowledging me. He turned to corner, I followed right after me. "Draco Malfoy!" I yelled louder making him finally turn around.

He walked towards me.

"I love you," I poked his chest when I said the word 'you'. He stayed quiet and listened. "I don't care if you think i'm lying. I love you Draco fucking Malfoy." I said angrily.

He stayed quiet again. Examining my eyes. "Why couldn't you say it last night?" He asked. I didn't know what to tell him.

"Hm? If you really do love me then why was it so hard for you to say it last night?" He said getting more inpatient.

"Because, I-" Again. I tried to say something but nothing came out. He nodded his head and walked away.

"Draco!" I shouted but he had already left.

I was walking around the halls. Waiting for lunch, just so I could see him. Finally I heard the first years running into the great hall.

I gripped the straps of my bag, walking in immediately looking for him. I found him, sitting with Blaise and Pansy.

He didn't even seem interested in the conversation they were having. I sighed and sat at the end of the table.

Looking at all the food.

I wasn't hungry. Looking at all this food made me want to throw up. Scanning through all the foods. My breathing got heavier.

"Elizabeth?" Spencer asked noticing how off I seemed. "Here have an apple." He said handing it to me.

"No!" I threw it at the wall. Slowly looking at my hand, seeing how shaky it was. I looked up to see everyone staring at me.

I looked only at Draco. He furrowed his brows, trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I felt stupid.

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the hall.

I stopped running and paused. Looking behind me, there he was. He was walking slowly. "Draco?" I called out.

"Drink this." He said handing me a vial. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. I took the vial and drank it.

"Do you love me?" He asked. Looking at me closely. "Yes, I love you more than anything." I hiccuped. He lifted my chin.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked while scanning my eyes. I checked out the vial and then looked at him.

"Because I was scared you were going to hurt me again, like you always do." I confessed making his eyes slightly widen.

"I would never hurt you again." He said softly while kissing my forehead. I smiled and rechecked the vial. "Veritaserum?" I questioned making him laugh.

"It was the only way I could know if you were lying." He smiled. I could watch his smile for years. And I mean Years.

"I would never lie about loving you." I whispered. A smirk slowly appeared across his face. I had a worried expression on my face.

What was he thinking?

"Well since you have to tell the truth, I have a few interesting questions," He said making my eyes slightly widen.

"When you touch yourself do you think of me?" He said stroking my cheek. They turned a bright pink. I tried to lie but of course, I couldn't.

"Yes, all the time." I blushed making him smirk even more. I knew I wasn't done with asking these questions.

"How often do you touch yourself Lizzie?" He said making me choke. I played with my fingers, avoiding his gaze.

"Only when you're gone." I whispered. He made me look at him for his final question. "How many times have you dreamt about my dick?" He grinned.

I blinked and thickly swallowed.

"All the time," I blurted before covering my mouth. But I still had to tell him more. "I've thought about how I always choke on it when you're mouth fucking me." I slapped my hand over my mouth and walked away.

Hearing his faint chuckles.

"Lizzie!" He said making me turn around. "I want you to meet my Parents." He said making me smile. I nodded my head and continued walking away.

The Malfoy's.

What a very difficult family to please.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

29.8K 727 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
39.2K 417 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...
5.1K 75 17
"You are mine, and mine only" he declares with a harsh edge, a fleeting smirk crossing his face. However, the smile quickly fades. "Now, kneel," he c...
513K 11.5K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...