๐Š๐š๐ข ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ

By eroticpagess

Kai Parker in multiple one shot stories. Sexual content and possible triggers. Read at your own discretion! ... More

Awh am i being punished cuz thats kinda hot
I want you, now.
Truth or dare
Am i distracting you?
Fuck me senseless
Stuck together
Shopping trip
Online shopping
Bad weather
The moment i saw him
Unforgivable
Friend of a friends
New smut๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Helping hand
Just you
Im not sure
Jeaslousy
Housemates
Update:)
Blood
Mission'ary๏ฟผ'
Suprised but pleased
Not gone to plan
Tik tok<3
New book!
New smut๐Ÿฅณ
All mine
Passing time
Make sure everyone hears you
Unwrap me
Important news!
Requests<3
GO READ

Experiments

7.9K 73 13
By eroticpagess

Imagine you woke up with your boyfriend Kai and hear a knock on the door, it's Caroline. Stefan had left her because he needed to run as Rayna cruise found his location. Kai gets ignorant and you get mad.

I woke up to a beam of sunlight clashing with my sensitive eyes. Just as I was about to move, I soon realised I had a 94kg heretic laid on me. His face buried in the crook of my neck, his arms tightly wrapped around me. I played with the back of his hair and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He looked so innocent asleep.
"Wake up sleepyhead" I whispered in his ear. He replied with a small grunt, making me aware he was awake. I laughed slightly and tried to lift him of me but he didn't budge. He hummed into my neck, I could feel a smile grow on his face. He placed kisses up my neck, his mouth making its way to my lips. Tipping my head back as his lips worked wonders on my neck, sucking on it weakly. He propped himself him by his elbows and lifted his face up, beaming at me tiredly. His hair messy and his eyes half asleep. I rubbed his eyes, making him more awake.
"Morning" he whispered. He leant down to kiss me and I returned the kiss, he pulled away leaving me hanging.
"More" I complained in a tired voice. Pulling him in by the back of his neck, he was pleasantly surprised.

Neither of us could ever get enough of each-other, even though we had been together for 3 years. I pulled away, knowing Kai was getting excited by the kiss. He grunted in disapproval. He learned back in for another kiss, leaving small pecks on my lips.
"Have we got anything to do today" he asked, still adjusting to the light. I shook my head and a grin took place on my face. My fingers combed through his hair, knowing he loved me playing with his hair. My stomach rumbled, I questioned myself what I should make for breakfast. Mmm maybe pancakes. Using all my strength, I rolled him off me and straddled him, only in my underwear. His eyes lit up and a smile formed going across his face, ear to ear. I playfully put my hands over his face, shoving his face away and laughed. He laughed and I rested my hand on his bare chest. Drawing circles on his abs carelessly, when i felt something ping up between my legs. I wasn't surprised, it's not like I was anyone new to Kai's morning, well all the time, boners.
"Kai" I said, throwing my head back in a yawn.
"Yes" he said obliviously smiling at me, like he didn't know what was going on. I opened my eyes and gave him a sarcastic look.

Remembering we had nothing to do, I leaned in and kissed him. Amused, his hands snaked around my waist, grinding my core onto his erection. He hummed in satisfaction and before anything could continue we heard a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes and he huffed in frustration. I took my legs off him and rolled off the bed, reaching for a shirt and shorts. He got up as-well, too over protective to let me open the door. I guess he always imagined the worse. He grabbed a pair of joggers and one of his tops. I walked out our room and he followed, his hands gripped my waist from behind,walking both his legs at the sides of mine. His hard-on pressing into my ass, making me laugh. I tipped my head back into his chest.

Once we got to the front door, I opened surprisingly to see Caroline sobbing.
"Oh god" he huffed and unsatisfiedly walked away from us, making me frown at his lack of empathy.
"Hey, what's up" I said sympathetically to Caroline. She just sobbed, looking down at the floor. I gestured for her to come in and she did. Putting her head on my shoulders, taking her in a hug. Her eyes were red and puffy, her nose red like she had been crying for hours, her hair messy and was in comfortable clothes.
"Stefan left me" she cried "Rayna cruise found his location" she continued. I rubbed the back of her head, trying to calm her.
"Oh care" I hummed empathetically.

After a couple minutes of comforting her, I suggested we should eat snacks and watch films. She liked the idea and got herself comfortable on the sofa. Kai had gone back upstairs, god knows what he was doing. I had just grabbed ice cream out the freezer and headed to ask Caroline what else she wanted.
"Do you want-" I started by soon realised she was asleep. I sighed and as I did Kai appeared in front of me, making me jump.
"She finally stopped whining" he laughed, I hit his chest lightly with a frown on my face. I took the spoon I had in my hand and dived into the ice cream, taking some into my mouth. Thoughtlessly I looked up at kai.
"What" I asked with a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. He shook his head and laughed,
"Want some" I questioned, looking up at him with a smirk.
"Mmm" he hummed with a nod. I took a spoonful and placed it half way in my mouth, getting up on my tippy toes to pass it into his mouth. He bent down slightly and took the ice cream with his lips. He hummed in satisfaction.

My eyes lit up as I thought of an amazing idea. I ran to the kitchen and brought out whipped cream from the fridge and ice from the freezer. Kai popped his head round to the kitchen to see what I was doing. He looked at me confused.
"Race you upstairs" I laughed. Making my way two steps at a time upstairs but as for Kai, vamp sped upstairs. I leant on the door frame, giggling slightly out of breathe.
"What are you doing" he asked as I walked towards him with the food in my hands.
"Do you trust me" I question him, my mouth hovering over his.
"Of course" he responded and with that I pushed him into the bed. I leant over him and pulled his trousers off him.

He propped himself up by his elbows and i climbed over him, straddling him. I placed the foods on the side table and after lifted my shirt over my head, leaving me in just my bra and shorts. I unclipped my bra and it fell down to his stomach, I threw it out of the way. Kai's eyes widened at the sight of me and I left something spring up between my legs. I pulled at his shirt and he lifted his arms so I could pull it over his head, so I did.
"I love whatever is happening" he laughed, making me laugh too. I reached for the ice cream and took a spoonful of it half way in my mouth. I leant down to his chest and dragged the cold food down his chest, leaving a trail. I stopped once I got to his boxer. He tilted his head back and his mouth opened slightly. Once I got here, the ice cream had all melted out my mouth onto his stomach and chest. Licking up his chest with one big lick, I licked up all the ice cream.
"Uhh" he moaned quietly. Wiping my lip with my thumb, taking off the ice cream which didn't go in my mouth, sucking on my thumb while making eye contact with him. I took the whipped cream from the side table and squirted some on his chest. Throwing it to the side of me. In a kiss like motion, I ate it off him, maintaining eye contact.
"What some" I asked while picking up the whipped cream. He nodded his head and opened his mouth. I squirted a small amount into his mouth, purposely squirting some on his face discreetly.
"Whoops" I laughed and licked it off his face, cleaning it off.
"More" I questioned and him knowing it would end up in something dirty, he nodded his head frantically. With the cream I have wrote 'I <3 U' on my chest, making him smile. He raised his head up and licked it off my chest, maintaining eye contact with him.
"I love you too" he said into my left breast. Humming into my chest as he cleaned it off, moans escaping my mouth.

He soon cleaned my chest of the sticky substance. I lowered myself down to his bulge, slowly I stroked him through his boxers.
"Y/n" he warned me, Kai didn't like being teased. I tugged at his boxer and continued to pull them down his body. He kicked them off when they hit his feet. Amused, I smiled down at his erection, slightly laughing to myself.
"Something funny princess" he cooed down at me, reminding me who was the dominate. I shook my head and took the whipped cream back. He raised an eyebrow, catching onto what was happening. I squirted a line of whipped cream up his underside and processed to lick it off. With one big lick, I cleaned it all of him, making him moan and me hum in satisfaction. Placing kissing motions around him, sucking slightly. I squirted a small amount of the cream on his tip and kitten licked it off, knowing he liked that.
"Fuck" he groaned, the word spacing out as he tilted his head back. Wrapping my lips around his tip, sucking on it lightly. I took him in my mouth, my hand pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth. His hand finding my hair, tangling it in his fingers.
"Good girl" he groaned while I took him repeatedly past my lips. My tongue occasionally applying pressure as I dip my head down on him. Sucking his dick like it was best thing I've ever tasted. I let myself up got a breath and after licked the pre-cum off his tip. Pumping him slightly before taking him back into my mouth. His dick began twitching slightly, making me aware he was close. Bobbing my head faster to make it easier for him to release, maintaining eye contact. His breathing thickened as he came in my mouth, moaning uncontrollably.
"Shit" he cussed. I brung myself up to his face and pecked his lips softly.

After catching his breath, he quickly flipped me over so I was on my back.
"Your turn princess" he whispered against my mouth. My face lit up as he reached for the ice. He took the ice cube in his mouth, some hanging out. He trailed the ice around my right breast, circling it around my nipple, making it immediately harden under is touch. His hand tugging at my shorts, pulling them down eventually. Throwing them on the floor along with his clothes. He dragged the melting ice cube to my left nipple mimicking the same actions he did to the other. The heat in-between my legs rising into my stomach. He trailed the ice down my stomach, making my back arch. Moans escaping my mouth continuously. He impatiently ripped my panties off my body then proceed to throw them carelessly onto the floor.

Then his face was when we both wanted him. He slyly looked up at me, probably proud at how aroused he made me. I gave a pleading look which only boosted his ego. He reached for the ice cream, taking some into his mouth, once again some coming out. He placed the cold food on my clit, my hands immediately reached for his hair.
"God" I whined as he head chucked back in bliss. He took the ice cream back into his mouth and dragged it down, then it disappeared. He licked the remaining melted ice cream off me and flickered his tongue at my clit. As my back arched off the bed, he put his hand down on my stomach to stop me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. His fingers teased my entrance, making me whine out.
"Please" I whispered. He smirked and slightly laughed at my desperation. His finger slowly slipped into me.
"Kai" I moaned. This only provoked him to go faster, his finger pumping in and out of me. My breathing thickening and my heart great racing. His tongue flickering at my clit, the same pace his fingers thrusted in and out of me.

He gradually added another finger, only intensifying the pleasure. He sucked harshly on my clit and curled his fingers, hitting all the right places. My hand pushed his head down further and my legs closed his face in. His spare hand separated my legs, allowing him access to air. A sweet burn twirled in my stomach as I felt my orgasm approach. He could tell I was close by the quickening in pace on both tongue and fingers.
"Cum" he hummed into me sending vibration through my body. My walls clenched around his fingers as I came.
"Oh fuck Kai" I yelled, my cum coating his fingers. My body shook at the stimulation, leaving my legs feel like jelly.
"You hear that" he asked, popping his head up. I gave him a confused look still consumed by my orgasm. And that when I heard Caroline.
"Y/n" Caroline shouted, wondering where I was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 33
"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and down towards my cheek. I jumped up my fa...
386K 7.5K 57
"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You want me, Elle? How bad?" Kai asks. "Reall...
130 0 10
Chris yanked my leg as far as possible up, pushing it forward, over my head, and my hamstrings started to hurt. I showed no aggravation all over. Wit...
223K 2.1K 8
(Steamy) This is a standalone spin off from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. You do not have to read them first but is recommended. THIS IS AN EROTIC R...