vampire teacher

By Tia_McBrien

I wake up with a pounding headache. Now I know why my mother tells me not to drink. I open my eyes and close... More

1 "I swear Hunter..."
2 " Meet me after class Miss Hall."
3 "Owww!"
4 Party time
5 wakeing up
6 "whats an internal"
7. getting help
8 whatever
9 what are you doing here?!
10 not even a father, more like sperm donor
11 what did you hear?
13 run
not an update..
14 whats going on?
15. got ya
16 im in your head
17 got it
18 he lied and i hate him
19 missed me
20 lies and truth
21 who
22 bad dreams
23 jeff
24 the other world
25 our needs
26 3 down 2 to go
27 the royal
28
29
AN READ PLEASE!!!
30
31
32
33
34 (last chapter of the book)
Heyyy!!!!
The sequel
Long time no see aye??
Hello!

12 keep this on

8.4K 336 12
By Tia_McBrien

I let out a Shrek and fall to the floor holding my neck. It hurts so bad. When jeff bit me it felt like a pinch, but when hunter bit me it was worse then a punch to the face. I look up to see hunters dark red eyes. He had a smile on his face as he bent down to eye level and took my free hand and slips a silver and gold bracelet and it tightens to fit  tight on my wrist. I pull away immediately.

"hunter.." I said in sobs i was pulling on the bracelet trying to take it off.

"keep this on." He told me and cupped me cheek. I turn the other way and not look at him.

"what do you want Hunter? You known me for a long time you know i dont have money. Is that what you want? Money?" I said. He stood up and shook his head.

"sweetie, sweetie. You are an eternal. I get what evwr i want in the vampire worl with you. There are only 3 in the world. You, your father and another girl thats 16, we will be picking her up on our way."

"no, hunter!.you cant kidnap the.poor thing!" I scream as he walks down the hall away from me.

"whos going to stop me Jess? Victor isnt going to. Hes helping me, and your just a pathetic human." He told me i.wanted to tell him off but i couldnt. I loved him we were together for a very long time. I thought he was the one, but no i was wrong..

"lets get going! Shes getting out of school  about now!" A voice screamed, witch im guessing is Victor. They are going to.go gdt her now? "Hunter, shell get home before we can get her! Now!" He boomed

"okay lets go. Do you have the other bracelet?"

"yes, yes lets go now."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°|||||||°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

€ hope you all liked it! Please tell me what.you think!

Xoxo~Tia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 903 22
A girl with a dark past and a secret A cocky badboy with a dark past and a temper What happens when these two cross each other? He saves her. See's h...
16.3K 611 51
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
The Evil I Know By Its_zukkoo

Mystery / Thriller

997 266 21
As actors die on stage, and soldiers die in the battlefield, so would everyone who resembled a certain curly headed girl. Obsession Is the start of...
9.2K 1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...