๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„||โœ”๏ธ

De storiesbyendrita

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... Mais

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|

4K 66 19
De storiesbyendrita

-------
Ser Bichote - Bad Bunny

-------

FUCK! Why did I tell her that?

'I couldn't help myself ' Who the fuck says that to a girl? Who? Well, apparently me.

Why didn't I just shut my mouth? God, I hate myself for that.

I walked back inside and saw the boys still playing video games. I went to them and joined them but without playing the game. I just watched.

''What's up with you?'' Damien my little brother asked me. I turned my head towards him and saw all of them staring at me

''Nothing,'' I said monotonously.

After a few minutes, I decided to go to my room and try to sleep. I stood up and said ''I'm heading to my room. Alessio, you and Isabella will be staying here for the next few days. So, if you need clothes I can bring you home tomorrow and we can get some stuff for you,'' he furrowed his brows but didn't ask any questions.

He shrugged his shoulders. ''Okay,'' he said and continued playing.

I went upstairs and then to my room. I changed into some sweatpants and didn't even bother to put on a shirt.

I went to bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't because my mind drifted to the girl that was next to my room.

I've known her for two weeks and she's already messing with my head. I always had this weird feeling whenever she is beside me or someone says her name. It's like I'm drawn to her. It's so weird.

I tried to ignore that feeling but it's impossible because now I have to help her and get her out of this situation that I brought her in. I should have listened to my gut and never talked to her but something in me wanted to know her better.

I also kind of had this urge to protect her and that's even weirder. And now with Demitri on her back, I want to protect her even more. I don't want her to get hurt.

My Mom told me to get her out of this and to protect her because she knows her mother really well and she really likes Isabella. My Mom even told me to get her to sleep here and that's what I did. And I kind of want her near me.

God, this girl is messing with my head in many different ways that I can not explain. And I got to admit. Isabella is very beautiful. No, she is breathtaking.

The worst part about this is she doesn't know how beautiful she is. I can see she is broken and messed up like I am. She's been through so many things and I can see it. I don't know what happened but I want her to trust me. When she told me that she has trust issues I kind of felt sad. I want her to trust me. I want her to open up to me. I want her to tell me what happened.

I can see in her beautiful amber-brown eyes is so much pain that it even breaks my heart. Her eyes show so much sadness and anger. The only thing I know about her life is that her father died. I don't know how but he died.

I sighed and closed my eyes so that I can sleep.

After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

"Morning," I said once I went downstairs and saw the boys eating breakfast, that our maid Bianca did.

Isabella wasn't here, so I assumed she was still upstairs getting ready or waking up.

"Morning," the boys said at the same time. I walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed some pancakes with Maple Syrup. Once I had my breakfast on my plate I went and sat next to Dominic who was scrolling through his phone while eating his apple.

My brothers are five years younger than me. So, they are both 14-year-old. I might not show it that much but I love this two asshole so much. Even though, I wished I had two twin sisters and not brothers because both of them are fucking annoying.

I took a glimpse of Dominica's phone screen and saw he was texting with a girl named Aurora. I started chuckling because of that.

He heard me chuckle and turned his head towards me. "What?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Since when do you text with girls?" I asked him with an amused look on my face while eating my pancakes.

"Why do you care?" he asked and raised a brow.

"You are my little brother. I have a job and that is to show you how to flirt with a girl properly," I said and smirked.

"Say the one who can't even make a move to the girl he likes," he said and my smirk dropped.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him with an annoyed look.

He turned his head towards Alessio and Damien who were talking to each other and weren't listening to us. Once he saw they were not listening to us, he turned his head back to me and said "We both know that you have a little crush on Bella,"

The fuck

"No, I don't," I said with an angry tone.

"Let me tell you something, bro. The ones who deny their feelings towards another person are mostly already in love with them without seeing it," he quoted.

"Did you quote a 12-year-old girl from Pinterest? Or where did you get that bullshit from?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

He rolled his eyes. "I got it from up here," he pointed at his head.

"From your empty head?" I asked with a smirk. "Listen, I don't have a crush on her and I'm definitely not in love with her. I don't know what going on with the inside of your fucked up head but I won't get any advice from my little 14-year-old brother," I said and smacked his neck.

He was about to argue with me but we heard footsteps from the living room.

Isabella came into the kitchen. I took a look at her and saw she was wearing an oversized white t-shirt with ripped boyfriend jeans and Jordan's in the color baby blue. She also was wearing some necklaces. She let her hair down and they are ended mid-waist. She styled by putting some waves in them.

Wow

"Close your mouth," Dominic whispered to me and I gave him an angry scowl. He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Morning, I don't have much time. I have to go," she said and waved at us, and walked out of the kitchen. I stood up from my stole and followed her.

"Bella!" I called after her once I saw she already walked out of the door. She stopped when she heard me call after her and turned around. "Yes?" she asked.

"Ehm... Do you want me to drive you to school?" I asked her.

Why am I sputtering?

"It's okay. I have my bike and I have to go to practice so you will be too early for school," she explained.

"Don't worry. I have to go to school earlier anyway," I lied. I didn't have to but I just didn't want her alone somewhere when I know someone is after her.

"Are you sure?" she asked and I nodded. "Wait for me in my car. I will get my stuff," I said and ran inside and then upstairs to get my bag.

Once I had my beg I ran downstairs and went out. The boys will have to take the bus, I guess.

I walked up to my car and saw Bella standing there waiting for me while scrolling through her phone. She looked up once she heard me walk towards her. She gave me a quick smile and I opened the doors with my keys.

She opened the door and went inside. I did the same and then I started the car.

It got to a daily routine for me to take her to school and bring her back home. I got so used to her for such a short amount of time. And I'm definitely not complaining.

"Can we stop at the coffee shop and get something to drink?" she asked after a few minutes. "Sure," I said and smiled at her.

I parked the car when I saw a coffee shop. We got out of the car and went inside. It was a little coffee shop so it wasn't that busy. And it was our turn when the guy who was standing behind the counter said 'Next'.

Isabella took a step closer to the counter and so did I.

"Welcome to Sandy's Coffee! What can I get you?" he asked and then looked up at her. His eyes widened and after a few seconds, a smirk grew on his face.

I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my jaw and fists.

"Hi, can I get a Caramel Iced Coffee," she ordered and he nodded. She turned around and looked at me but I was still glaring at that guy.

"Axel?" she grabbed my arm. I looked down at her beautiful eyes. "Do you want something?" she asked.

I looked back to that guy who was looking at me. "Espresso," I said.

The guy nodded and started making our coffees. I was still glaring at him because he was still looking at Isabella.

"When do you wanna finish our project?" her beautiful angelic voice brought me back to reality. I looked back down at her.

"How about today after school since you are staying at my place we could finish it in the next few days," I suggested and she nodded.

After a few minutes, that guy came back and had our drinks. "Thank you," Isabella said and smiled at him. While grabbing our coffees he also gave her a letter. She placed her coffee down and gave me my coffee. Then she opened the letter. She read it and smiled at him. She grabbed her coffee again and we walked out of the shop.

Once we were at the car I asked her "What did he give you?"

"His phone number," she said and opened the door of my car. I squeezed the coffee cup in my hand a little and took deep breaths to calm me down.

I walked around the car and went into it. Once I sat in it I saw her on her phone. "Will you call him?" I asked her hoping she would say no.

"I don't know," she said while shrugging her shoulders. I griped on the steering wheel very tightly. I again took deep breaths to calm myself down.

Once I was calmer I turned on the engine and started driving to the school.

Throughout the drive, I was thinking about that guy in that shop who looked at Isabella with lust. I was so close to ripping his head off or worse to grab my gun and shot him in the head. But there were too many witnesses.

It made me angry to see him stare at Isabella like that. It made me feel so much more than anger. I can not explain it. It makes me angry in general when someone stares at her.

Shaking these thoughts away, I turned my head to Isabella and saw her looking out of the window. She looked peaceful and calm while looking at the busy streets of New York.

"Why did you move to New York?" I asked her because that question was lingering in the back of my mind. She turned her head and sighed.

"For a new start," she simply said and I nodded.

After a few minutes, I pulled up to the school and parked my car in the parking lot.

Isabella got out of the car and so did I once I turned off the engine.

"I will see you later. Thank you for the lift," she walked away while speaking. I nodded. "No problem," I said after her. I watched her walk into the school while I was still standing in the parking lot like a puppy who lost its owner.

"Axel!" I heard someone call after me once I was about to enter the school to go to the library. I turned around and saw Tristen.

I furrowed my brows.

What is he doing here so early? I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here so early?" he asked and walked towards me.

"I could ask you the same thing," I said and narrowed my eyes at him.

"But I asked first," he smirked.

"I gave Isabella a lift because she had practice," his smirk grew and he started wiggling with his brows.

"So, you and Bella?" he asked with an amused expression. I just rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

I turned around and walked into the school and went to my locker to get my stuff for the lesson that will start in one hour.

I even considered ditching the library and go and watch Isabella practice because she is really good at Figure Skating and I enjoyed watching her last time. But I thought that's creepy and I don't wanna bother her so I just stocked with the library.

Tristan told me that he is throwing a party this weekend and that he will invite the school. He is known for his amazing parties even though he is more of an introvert. He just likes to throw them because it's relaxing for him to do something that brings him out of his comfort zone.

We got to the library and sat on the couch that is in the room.

"So, why did you ditch us yesterday?" Tristan asked after a while.

"Isabella was in trouble," I monotonously said.

"What do you mean?" he began. "Did he sent her a letter again?" he added and I nodded.

"What did he say?" he asked. "That he will get her," I said and rubbed my face with my hands.

"Did you leave her alone after she called you?" I shook my head. "I took her to my place. She is sleeping there for the next few days or weeks. Her mom is out of town and Alessio is staying there too," I explained and he nodded.

"What about your parents?" he continued asking.

"I told my parents what happened and they said I should protect her and get her out of this mess because she has nothing to do with this and that Dimitri only wants her because of me," I answered.

"So, she'll stay with us until we get her out of this," he said and I furrowed my brows because he said 'we'.

"Do you really think we will let you alone in this? We all are brothers and we help each other no matter how hard it gets," he said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, Hermano," (Brother) I said and he nodded while giving me a brotherly handshake.

"By the way, was it a good idea to let Isabella alone at practice?" he asked and I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean?" I asked with widened eyes. "She's not alone. Coach Brown is with her," I said and started to stand up.

"No, Coach Brown is sick. She's alone," he said and I started running towards the rink.

Once I reached the door of the rink I kicked them in and ran down the stairs. I looked up and saw Isabella practice on the ice while the music was playing.

I sighed in relief and let myself fall on the bench. I put my head in my hands while tights supported my arms.

She must have noticed me because I heard her skating towards me. "Axel?" I heard her say my name.

God, when she says my name I get this amazing feeling.

"Are you okay?" she mumbled and touched my shoulder while sitting next to me.

"I thought something happened," I said into my hands.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened and nothing can happen," she assured but I shook my head.

"They could attack you here at school too. I was so stupid. I thought Coach Brown is with you but she is sick and I didn't know that" I said and took my hands off of my face and looked down at my shoes.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm okay," she said and stroked my back.

I looked up at her. "For now, yes. But they could come and get you any time. Even when I'm around you," I explained.

Her beautiful eyes slightly widened and I could see that she was afraid. I knew how it feels to feel afraid and vulnerable. I knew how it feels to have a target on your back 24/7. I knew how she feels.

"They would do that. It's too risky," she mumbled and I shook my head. "They would," I said and her eyes widened more.

"What should I do?" she asked in a panic.

"First of all, I want you to trust me and do what I say. You can't go out alone. They will find you and take you with them," I explained.

"I will be with you the whole time. In practice, school, home, and everywhere you go," I said.

"And work?" she said.

"Either you quit or I will stay with you in your shifts," she nodded. "I won't quit. I need the money," she said and I nodded.

"Good, let's go. We have classes," I said and grabbed her things. She changes her skates into shoes and we walked out of the rink.

That's when I noticed Tristen standing at the entrance smirking at me.

Fucking moron

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

59.3K 860 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
The Bad Boy Loves Me (COMPLETED) De Heather

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
12.4M 373K 38
__โค๏ธŽ The Maid and the Mafia King โค๏ธŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...