𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞�...

Door -NOOODLEZ

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙. Meer

𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙨
𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
little psa
𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙐𝙥
𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩
𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘
𝙊𝙝 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝘼 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩
𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙄𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙤
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮
𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙐𝙥
𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙄𝙩 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩
𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩
𝘼𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚
𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪'𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙔𝙚𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙬 𝙆𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚'𝙨
𝙀𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙭𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝘾𝙖𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘼 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡
𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨
𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠
𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨
𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝
𝙏𝙬𝙤-𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙞𝙣
𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
𝘼 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨
𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙨
𝙍𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙉𝙤. 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚.
𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚
𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨
𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧
𝘼 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
𝙆𝙮𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞'𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙉𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝘼 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙪𝙩
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚?
𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝘽𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
#𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙄𝙨𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙭
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝
𝙉𝙤, 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝘼 𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨
𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨
𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙊𝙛 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

3.9K 151 193
Door -NOOODLEZ

People sometimes had bad timing.

Like right now, when you were trying to fall asleep at midnight and someone starting knocking on the front door. "Kat. Get up." You pushed him, but he just groaned and shuffled. He just had to be a heavy sleeper after sex. You sighed before getting up and going downstairs and opening the door.

You hadn't expected to see Sero standing at your door with a somewhat panicked look on his face. "Sero, it's three in the morning. What could you possibly want right now?" "I just have a question." Your hands went to your hips as you looked at him. "So, if Mina's water broke, that means she's like in actual labor, right?"

You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose. "Hanta, please tell me that you didn't drive all the way over here after Mina's water broke to ask me that." You both stared at each other, and that gave you enough of an answer. Before you could ask where Mina was, you heard yelling from the car.

"She's in the car, isn't she?" He nodded, and you sighed before going back upstairs. You put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie before grabbing your phone. That's when you saw your sleeping husband. You checked to see if he was dressed before putting him over your shoulder. You managed to carry him downstairs and slide your shoes on.

"Take this for me?" You handed him Katsuki before slipping on a pair of Crocs and grabbing Katsuki's. "Let's go." You locked the door and walked out to Sero's car. You opened the door but were surprised to see Mina and Ochako in the backseat. "Don't ask." Ochako said in her groggy state. "You picked up Ochako and me before going to the hospital?" "I panicked okay?!"

Sero put Katsuki in the front and you sat in the back. "How you holding up hun?" "Oh you know, just having your FUCKING BABY!" Mina yelled at her husband while hardly breathing. "It's alright Mina. Just breathe, we got you. Right 'Chako?" You looked over to see her passed out on the window. "Okay... I got you." Mina grabbed your hand, and you gave her reassuring words while rubbing her back. It was going to be a long night.

° ° ° ° °

Katsuki needed to stop being a heavy sleeper. Anything could happen to him while he was out. So when he woke up in a hospital, he definitely had questions. He looked around and spotted you and Ochako at a vending machine. A yawn left his mouth before he stood up and walked over.

"Welcome to la tierra del vivir, mi amor." You said while handing him a granola bar. "Thanks. Wanna fill me in on why we're in a hospital?" "Mina's in labor." Katsuki looked at you with wide eyes before biting his granola bar. "Oh shit. Is she alright?" "She's tried to stab Sero several times and attempted to throw Ochako's chair at him."

Katsuki made a mental note to never fuck with Mina again before leaning his head on your shoulder. "Where's Shouto?" "Someone had to stay home to watch the kids." Ochako said half awake. She was not an early morning kind of person. Especially a five in the morning kind.

"I'm gonna go check on her to make sure she hasn't killed Sero yet." You kissed Katsuki's forehead and walked over to Mina's room. "How's it going in-?" "I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU HANTA!" You had to do a double-take as you saw Mina attempting to choke her husband. You slowly walked in and sat next to her. 

Thankfully she hadn't tried to attack you, so you knew it was safe to pull up a chair and grab Mina's hands. "Mina hun, I know you're in pain right now. But trying to kill your husband won't make it any better." Mina sighed as you wiped the sweat off her forehead. "You're right. I'm just pissed that Lizzie McGuire looking bitch told me that I couldn't have an epidural." 

You raised a brow before turning to look at Sero. "She's talking about the nurse." "Oh... but does she?" Sero gave you a look before taking a sip of his water. "Are you using your quirk on me? I'm definitely having a contraction right now and don't have the urge to kill Sero because of the pain."

You both made eye contact before you let her hands go and ran out of the room. When you made it back to the waiting room you didn't expect to see Aizawa sitting with your husband holding two cups of coffee. "You're here early." "Uraraka called. The kid here yet?"

You shook your head no as you sat in between him and Katsuki, grabbing the coffee cup he handed to you. "I can't have this." "It's mine. He wouldn't let me hold t because I almost dropped it." You snickered while handing him the coffee and watching him drink it. "You can't have it? You pregnant again?" 

You awkwardly smiled at him while Katsuki looked away and sipped his coffee. Aizawa sighed while looking at Katsuki. "You really don't give her a break do you?" Katsuki looked at his former teacher with a mix of slight anger and tiredness.

 "I'll have you know that Pumpkin was planned. Also just because you're my old teacher and sort of a father figure to my wife doesn't mean you get to judge me." You lightly shoved Katsuki before leaning on his shoulder with a yawn. A short nap was definitely needed.

° ° ° ° °

Being shaken awake is never fun. Especially when it's a loud blonde man who isn't your husband, but your old teacher/coworker. "Hello, Hizashi." You grabbed his hands to stop him from shaking you. "We got you breakfast. Also, Ashido had the baby but wouldn't let us in until you woke up."

Your eyes went wide before you pushed him out of the way and started to run. You came back to grab the McDonalds bag before running again. You made it to Mina's door, ate half of your McGriddle, then knocked on the door.

After a couple of seconds, the door opened with a tired Sero standing there. "Finally." He stepped past so you could walk in, and you saw Mina holding a small bundle. You walked over and sat down, getting a look at the small baby. They had light pink skin and curly black hair. Their eyes were open, they had white pupils but Mina's orange color iris'.

"He's perfect, isn't he?" Mina smiled as she looked at her son. "He even has little horns y/n." She looked over at you, softly laughing as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm kinda scared, ya know? This little guy's stuck with me for the rest of his life. I don't really know what to do."

You gave a soft smile as you gently rubbed her arm. "You're gonna do just fine Mina. Now could you please tell me my new nephew's name?" You both laughed as she lightly stroked his hair. "We argued about this for weeks, but eventually we decided on Akio Sero."

It was the perfect name for him.

Oh wow, this took me forever to write. But Mina had a boy! It took me a while to decide on Akio, but I feel like it sits right in the end.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 57 19
Five years later after you and Katsuki got married, what now? Come find out because you know you want to<33
3.6K 68 40
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐦𝐚𝐲 26𝐭𝐡 , 2022 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2𝐧𝐝 , 2022 ©𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐳
60K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
24.9K 262 15
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 ♡ 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡ 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 �...