✔WHY ME!? || TAEHYUNG

By Whereismyoppa

"You are a monster" I whispered while shaking in fear, he showed no emotion at my broken state, he did not ca... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY- Face
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY- yours
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY- Epilogue
Author's Note

CHAPTER THIRTY- FINAL

5.8K 270 112
By Whereismyoppa

You started to feel rage again as you saw her smirking at your vulnerable state.

"You bitch" you said with gritted teeth and she fake grinned at you.

But then she slapped you hard, "You still have the nerve to act brave in front of me?" She asked while holding onto your hair, "Hm?" You winced in pain when she pulled them mercilessly.

"Look at yourself. Chained up like an animal. Aw, I told Tae to not lock you up like this but he never listens to me." She spoke again with a pout, you wanted to punch her but your hands were chained up.

"Because you have him wrapped around these fingers of yours." She spoke in a scary whisper, twisting your hand and looking at your long and slim fingers.

"I would love to cut them off. But not yet." She laughed, making your eyes widen, and before you could do or say anything, she pushed a Cloth onto your mouth, you struggled under her strong grip and smelled something weird, and then you started to feel weaker and weaker until your eyelids became heavy and you closed them, fainting in the hands of the villain.

Yumi smiled in satisfaction when she saw you stop struggling and falling back on the floor.

She signaled the guards behind her and they picked you up, breaking the chains and kidnapping you.

After shoving you inside the car, they started driving to someplace.

Your unconscious body lay beside Yumi's feet, she smirked and stepped upon your upper chest.

Pressing her high heel onto your skin, she smiled wide and said, "Poor Taehyung. He couldn't save none of you both."

"Yumi..." Yeonjun spoke in a hesitant voice and she snapped her head towards him, "What is it?" She asked sensing the seriousness.

It must be serious.

"Taehyung killed Jackson Wang."
Yeonjun informed and she paused for a moment.

"That's great." She smirked again and removed her heel from your now bruised neck.

"We will have to go and see," Soobin spoke and she nodded.

"But what do we do about her?" Sunghoon asked, pointing towards you and Yumi looked at you.

"I just know where you belong, sweetheart." She said in a rather mischievous tone.

______________________________

"Oppa...whuaaaah..." I yawned sleepily while looking at him.

"When will it finish?" He looked at my 9-year-old self in disbelief and shook his head.

"You are so slow! Finish it already!" I yelled annoyingly.

"If you had told me about this project before. I could have completed it! But you were playing all day. And now you are complaining about me being slow!? Y/n! Wake up! You have to help me." He shook my body violently, making my eyes open again.

It was almost midnight now, I have never stayed awake this late and now all I wished for was a good night's sleep.

"Huhuhuhuhu" I whined lowly and looked at the project.

"Hand me the eraser." He spoke and I obeyed.

"Oppa.." I called again and leaned toward his ear, "Shall I bring some ice cream from the fridge?" I asked while smiling wide, sleep fading instantly.

"Mother will kill me." He replied in the same tone as mine, "She won't. Promise." I tried to convince and he paused for a moment.

"Okay. But a little bit only." Hearing his words, I smiled cheekily and sprinted towards the kitchen.

Taking out the whole box of ice cream, I grabbed a spoon and ran back to him.

"Hey! Why did you bring the whole box!?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders, trying to open the box by myself, it was too tight so I asked him and he opened it in a split second.

And I snatched the box from him, using two of the spoon from both of my hands, I hungrily started devouring like a beast while he sighed at my behavior, he picked up another spoon and joined me.

"Delicious!" I moaned and he chuckled at my dramatic acting.

Minutes passed and the whole box was empty.

"Oh no. We ate everything." I said and just then my eyes fell on my mom, standing beside the door with her arms crossed on top of her chest.

We both gulped in messed up.

And I woke up when I felt a hand pressed down against my bosom, no, not just that, I could feel someone's whole body on top of me, I opened my eyes only for them to pop out of my sockets.

An unknown man was on top of me, and I immediately started screaming when I felt his hands roam around my bare belly.

I felt his grip getting tighter on me as he painfully pinned my hands onto the side, his voice sounded scary when he groaned and tried to hold me back from moving,  but I kicked my legs in the air as if I got an electric shock and the next moment he was on the ground while holding his jaw and chest in pain.

I stood up on the bed, pulling my top down and fixing my clothes.

I looked at the man in front of me glaring like a beast.

He was half naked and his whole upper arm was covered with tattoos.

Such a disgusting shit who tried to rape me when I was unconscious!?

"How dare you." He muttered angrily and got up, approaching me but I made a defensive pose as if I knew kung-fu or something.

"Don't come near me!" I yelled while he suddenly chuckled at me.

"You think you can fight me with these tiny fists of yours?" He asked and I looked at my hands,

size of a walnut.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" I screamed angrily to show I'm not scared even though my knees were wobbly, my breath was shaky and my lips were trembling.

"Leehom Wang. Elder brother of Jackson Wang." He spoke, approaching me while I walked back to the other side of the bed.

He smirked and laughed like a maniac when he saw I was at the very edge of the bed, he stepped up and I stepped down from the soft mattress.

I tried to run away but he jumped onto me from behind, picking my body up from the floor while I screamed at the top of my lungs, "LEAVE." I struggled and he turned me around in the meantime.

And once I got the opportunity, I slapped him hard across his face.

And the next moment, I was thrown onto the floor, my already weakened organs were hurting like hell.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCH." He yelled and approached me, punching my stomach hard enough to make me groan in pain and tears pooled up in my eyes.

"You dare slap me? With this small hand of yours?" He spoke angrily, grabbing my hand while I still crouched down in pain.

I had no energy within me.

My eyes shook in terror when I saw him pull out a lighter from his pocket and light it in front of my face, "Now see what I do with this hand." He warned and shoved my hand near the flame.

I let out a horrifying scream when I felt a burning pain in my hand, I was shaking vigorously and squirming painfully under his strong grip but he had no mercy on me.

These people were monsters.

After a while he let go of my hand, I kept crying while holding it, blood was dripping off because the skin had burned deep.

"I want to do more than this. Trust me." He said, leaning towards my face, "Because of you, I lost my precious brother." He spoke while I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming in pain.

"Aw. Does it hurt a lot?" He asked and held my hand again, looking at it with a frown.

"Just a minute baby girl." He spoke in a sweet voice, pulling up from the floor and dragging me towards the washroom.

I tried to protest but I had no energy. My efforts were going in vain.

I saw a big tub filled with water and soon my hand was dipped inside the water.

I screamed in pain again when he pressed down on my already burnt palm, blood oozed out of my skin and mixed with the water, turning the tub with pinkish liquid. I tried to jerk away from his grip while he laughed like a maniac.

"YOU PSYCHOPATH!" I screamed at his face and his eyes turned into glaring ones.

"Huh? Psychopath? Calling me a psycho? Should I show you what as a psychopath I can do?" He asked, lifting me in his arms.

"Wanna see it?" He asked and threw me in the tub, pushing my head into the water, I gasped for air and the water splashed rapidly because I jerked my hands and legs vigorously.

No matter how hard I tried, I was still too weak and his grip felt like he was a real beast, everywhere was water, and I was drowning.

And slowly I felt my vision getting dark, my senses going off and my panicked mind calmed down.

I stopped struggling,

I stopped fighting back,

I stopped breathing,

And I lost myself in the darkness.

_____________________________

Taehyung limped with his injured leg, he was covered with blood. Several injuries on his body while his heart was broken into pieces.

But he was relieved at the fact that now you were out of danger.

He had tackled down Yumi and Jackson. They could no longer harm you.

And he needed to explain himself.

He needed to tell you the truth.

Before it's too late.

His heart ached thinking about your condition, he didn't have the guts to face you again but he needed to clear out things.

As he finally reached the room where he locked you, his heart sank when he found the door opened.

And the laptop which had footage of his innocence, dropped on the floor while he ran inside to see you were not there.

You ran away, he thought.

And he fell onto his knees, feeling like someone robbed him off everything.

If only he had listened to you.

If only he had not lost his mind.

If only he could fix everything.

If only he could.

And with that, the chapter closed on a sad note.

-The End-

_____________________

(A/n: Sorry guys I forgot to mention this ff has a sad ending. I'm so sad it ended too soon. I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 11.5K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
99.5K 4.3K 109
She's making me think of her in a kind of way i haven't thought for any woman before, and i know she's not good for me, niether I'm good for her, and...
10.5K 664 42
"Why? I did my part of job, now you are to do the same." He spoke, pulling me more closer to him and his hand now brushing against my clothed arm, I...
5.3K 78 10
(Please vote if you read the chapter I repeat please!!!!) Kim Taehyung is a mafia king with a cold nature. Always, wanting to kill someone is what he...