πΉπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ πΉπ‘™π‘Žπ‘€π‘’π‘‘ (...

By imbusysuckingdick

There is a fine line between hatred and love. These two idiots just can't seem to understand which side they'... More

WARNING.
Prologue
A New Start
The Baby Project
The Party
Just Like The Movies
Conference Meeting
Cheers To Guns and New Friends
Ducks and Dicks
The Date
Party and Punches
Breakfast and Betrayal
Revenge
Mission
Distance
Lies, Lies, Lies
Confrontation
Just a chance?
The Stars and Us
Ethereal
Fuck me
Betrayal
Rebound?
Confusing
Tonight?
I didn't mean to do this

Sex and School

24 1 1
By imbusysuckingdick

SMUT WARNING BESTIES.

His hands hook under my thighs as he lifts me up and practically runs to his bedroom. Kicking his door open, he slams it shut by smashing my back into the back of the door. Pining me on the door, his lips come colliding down on mine as he squeezes my ass releasing a surprised moan from me. He uses it to his advantage and slips his tongue inside, exploring every last inch on my mouth. Tightening his grip on my ass, he uses it to hold me up as he traces his lips across my jaw and down my neck. Sucking and leaving a trail of hickeys all across my neck.

"Fuck-"

I'm immediately silenced as Aidan's hand slides up my dress, toying with the lace on my underwear. Detaching his lips from my neck, he stares deep into my eyes.

"You are absolutely stunning."

He whispers, staring at my red, swollen lips.

Carrying me to his bed, he drops me on it and settles in between my legs. Our lips meet once again in a mind blowing kiss before he moves down my body, until he reaches my thighs. Grazing his stubble on my inner thigh, I squirmed as he gets closer and closer to my sex. He roughly shoves my dress up until it's successfully bunched around my waist and then continues to stare at my maroon thong. He then dips his head down and kisses my thighs before aggressively ripping my thong right off of me. I squeal in pain a bit as he rubs and kisses the parts where the fabric burned against my skin. Travelling his way from my hips to the top of my pussy, he kisses the front before lifting the lips and licking inside. His tongue sucks and bites my clit before he shoves three fingers into my hole all at once. Moaning, I grab a handful of his hair and press his face deeper into my sex. The way his tongue is assaulting me and the way his fingers are pumping in and out of me is magical. I feel as though I'm in heaven. Taking me by surprise, he adds another finger, all the while eating me out. His thumb is teasing my clit and his teeth are occasionally grazing against my sensitive eliciting a loud moan from me. I'm very near.

"A-Aidan I'm abo-"

Just then, he moves away from me and gets up from the bed. My breathing is very irregular and I think I might even have a heart attack from the way my heart is beating. He stares down at me, with my juice all over his face as he grins at me and licks all of my juice off of his fingers.

"What-"

I'm still trying to catch my breath as he strolls over to his bedside table and draws a condom out. Hurriedly stripping out of my dress, I rush over to help him out of his shirt. He takes his time taking his trousers off.

"Easy, darling."

Huffing in annoyance, I stare up at him.

"Please. It's too much. I need to-"

He shuts me up by growling and roughly kissing my lips. Pulling away from the kiss, he grabs my hand and places it on his very aroused cock.

"You think you need a release. I'm dying here. You're so fucking sexy and I wish I could fuck you but I want to take this a bit slowly."

Snickering, I squeeze his dick before standing on the bed so I can be somewhat his height. I've never really noticed this before but Aidan is really tall. Even standing on the bed, I'm only a few inches taller than him. Looking down at him, I bring out faces very close.

"Slowly? Have not eaten my pussy twice already without knowing a lot about me?"

Smirking at me, he presses his lips on mine for a small kiss. I help him out of his trousers and he rips the condom wrapper with his teeth. He's only in his boxers right now so help him pull them down as well. His cock springs free and bobs right in front of me. Jesus that is big. There is a little bit of precum on the top causing my thumb to unconsciously wipe it off. Licking it off my thumb, I moan in approval. It's not bad. It's just salty.

Groaning, he smashes his lips so hard on mine that I fall back on the bed, causing him to climb on top of me. Sucking on my tongue slightly, he pushed his length in all the way. Crying out in pleasure with a hint of pain, I separate my lips from his to take a deep breath. Our lips are touching but we're not kissing. We're just breathing against one another as he gives me a few seconds to adjust to his size. He immediately pulls out all the way, leaving me confused only for a second before he plunges his whole length in once again and doesn't stop pounding in. I claw at his back and scream out in pleasure. Good lord, that feels amazing.

"Aidan, that feels so good."

I moan out in approval.

"You're so fucking tight."

He groans, leaning his forehead on mine. He drops his head to my breasts, sucking and teasing them. Biting and leaving hickeys all over my breasts. As one of his hands teases and pinches my nipple, his mouth sucks on the other one and his other hand teases my clit.

"Aidan I'm going-"

This causes Aidan to speed up as he and I finish at the same time. He plops down on me, our sweaty bodies clinging together.

SMUT HAS ENDED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

"Aidan I need to go pee."

He looks up at me from my chest as his chin is resting in between my cleavage. He only nods before kissing my forehead and getting up himself to chuck his condom in the bin. As much as I would love to stay here, I would rather not have a UTI.

After peeing, I stare into the mirror while washing my hands. That man can fuck, damn. Just as soon as I exit the bathroom, I see Aidan back in his boxers and laying on top of the bed. Walking closer to him, I sit on the corner of the bed and stroke his face. He looks so peaceful. Playing with his hair, I scratch his head light and kiss his cheek. He just fell asleep. Does this mean that I should leave? Does he want me to leave now? Was this just a one night stand thing? Or like friends with benefits?

Placing the blanket on him, I removed my hand from his hair and decided to leave since he clearly didn't ask me to stay and I don't want it to be awkward in the morning. Just as I'm about to get off of the bed, he grabs my hand and kisses it with his eyes closed.

"I want you to stay."

Smiling a bit, I lean down and kiss his forehead before whispering,

"That's all you had to say."

A small smile plays out on his lips as he scoots back on the bed and makes plenty of room from me to lay down in. Lifting the blanket for me, I slip in and his arm instantly wraps around my waist, pulling my close to him.

"We still didn't get to know each other."

He murmurs in a sleepy voice. A smile instantly plasters on my face from hearing his vulnerable voice.

"We don't need food or fancy clothes to get to know each other. We can do it right now as well."

I hear him breathe out, it sounds like a silent laugh as he vibrates behind me.

"You're adorable."

He mumbles.

Yeah. A mafia princess is totally adorable.

"Do you want to get to know me or not?"

I whisper, looking up at him from my position as he looks down at me before placing a chaste kiss on my forehead and starts to scratch my head.

"Sure."

Resting his chin on top of my head, he asks me a series of simple questions.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Easy. It's black and sage. What about yours?"

After a few seconds, he murmurs red.

Nodding against him, I think of a question.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"I have a sister called Florence. She's married with an adorable little devilish girl."

Smiling, I kiss his neck.

"Is that who you were buying the diapers for?"

He nods against my head before asking me another question.

"Your favourite person?"

"My dad and Sage, although it used to be my mum."

The hand massaging my head ceases.

"Did she leave you and your dad?"

I don't say anything.

"She passed away when I was nine."

Silence. There is just silence before his hand continues its heavenly massages.

"I'm so sorry. It must've been so hard for you and your dad."

Nodding against him, I feel my eyes prickle with tears.

"Can we please t-talk about something else?"

He tries to pull me back to see me but I wrap my arms tighter against him, pulling him closer. He understands and pulls me back even tighter, smoothing my hair down.

"Tell me about your niece."

No hesitation. He just starts to tell me all about her.

"Her name is Yvonne. She's four and is the biggest devil ever. Always getting into trouble. And for a four year old, she is very tough. I don't know what her mother had been eating while she was pregnant but I think it was protein powder. No four year old should be that tough."

I giggle a bit at that as a few tears stream down my face. He laughs along with me and holds onto me even tighter.

"This kid literally tackled me the other day while coming up to give me a hug. I was perfectly balanced but this chubby little kid knocked me down. Now I don't know about you but that is just embarrassing."

Chuckling a bit at that, I notice that I'm no longer thinking about momma.

"She sounds adorable."

I murmur into Aidan's bare chest.

"So are you."

He mumbles back. Biting his nipple, he releases a surprised yelp.

"Is that still adorable?"

Pulling back a bit, he grabs my chin and gazes into my eyes.

"Melted my heart. Also made me horny."

Giggling at him, he presses his lips to mine and shuts me up very quickly. Breaking the kiss, I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired, Aidan."

I state. Smoothing my hair down, he whispers,

"Get some sleep."

After a few minutes, I drift off to a slumber.

****

Waking up to the smell of freshly squeezed oranges and bacon is heavenly. Looking around, I forgot for a second where I was until I recognized those floor to ceiling windows and that breath taking view. Breathing out a sigh of relief, I'm immediately hit with the horrible stench of my morning breath.

Jumping out of bed, I run to the bathroom to find a new toothbrush and a full tube of toothpaste with mouthwash and floss.

Brushing my teeth, I hum the tune to tonight by Suzy Jones. Spitting the toothpaste out, I use the mouthwash and then get to floss my teeth before putting my hair in a messy ass bun and walking into the room. Looking at all the clothes on the floor, I finally realise that I'm fully naked. Grabbing his trousers from last night and his shirt, I change into them and head into the direction of food, sniffing to find the kitchen. As soon as I step into the kitchen, I am stunned. It is huge. Just like his di-

Anyways... the sight of Aidan in his boxers, cutting berries up and humming Never Forget You by The Noisettes is very amusing. Leaning against the door, I just stand and stare at him while humming along. It takes him a good minute to realise that someone is humming along with him since I see the back of his head cock to the side before he turns around and notices me standing there. The look on his face is hilarious.

"You scared the living shit out of me, Hadley."

Laughing at him, I walk over to him and kiss his lips. His arms instantly wrap around my back waist as he suddenly picks me up, causing me to yelp in surprise before placing me on the counter. He scoots in between my legs and kisses the shit out of me. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull him closer. After making out for a few minutes, we pull apart and just stare at one another. I've noticed that we do that a lot.

"Are you going to school today?"

He asks. Nodding, he asks if he can drop me off to which I respond with,

"Fuck yeah."

Causing him to grin before going back to staring at me.

"What?"

He still has a grin plastered on his face as he stares at me. I can feel my smile slowly widening as well.

"You're just so pretty."

I just know that I'm blushing. My face feels a bit hot.

"Hey Aidan?"

He responds with mhm.

"Your eggs are burning."

His eyes widen as he spins around and sees his eggs a very ugly, brown colour. Removing the pan from the stove, he chucks the egg in the bin and throws the pan in the sink. I can't stop laughing.

"Fucks sake."

He sighs, leaning against the countertop.

"I don't know about you but those eggs looked delicious."

I mention, chuckling at his attempt at making breakfast. Glaring up at me, he strides towards me like a cautious predator sneaking up to his prey. As soon as he gets close to me, he starts to tickle me until I can't breathe. I bang on his back to stop as his fingers crawl all over my body. By the time he stops, we're both laughing hysterically. Resting my forehead on his shoulder, my sigh is the only thing you can hear in the silence until my stomach growls like a fucking dinosaur.

Why is my stomach always ruining the moment?

Laughing at me, he pulls back and pats my stomach before picking me up and placing me on the seat with bacon, toast and orange juice in front of me.

"You do realise that I can walk?"

Shrugging, he takes a large bite out of his toast.

"I know but it's fun to pick you up. You're so small."

Flipping him off, I bite into the crispy bacon.

"What will I wear to school?"

I murmur, staring at him.

"Don't worry about it. I got my assistant to buy you some clothes. They're in my closet."

My jaw instantly stops chewing as I stare at him blankly.

"What?"

Clearing my throat, I shake my head.

"Aidan, you're too sweet."

Smiling at me, he continues to eat his breakfast.

"How did you even find out what my size was?"

I ask curiously.

"Your dress. It had the size on it."

Nodding at him, I finish the last bit of my orange juice before taking my plate to the sink to rinse and clean.

"You don't need to do that."

Aidan murmurs from behind me, trying to take the plate out of my hand. Slapping his hand away, I snatch his plate from his other hand and start to wash that one off as well. Sighing from behind me, he kisses my neck eliciting a moan from me.

"Not in the morning."

I exhale, yet still moving my neck to the side to give him better excess. I can tell that he's giving me a hickey since he's been sucking on that same part for the longest time. Giving that spot a little peck, he moves away and shouts that he's going to go have a shower.

Washing the last bit of soap out of the glass, I dry all the dishes and then walk in the direction of his room. Opening the door, I'm met with a very sexy Aidan in a towel, drying his wet hair. The water droplets are rolling down his abs making him look delicious. I feel like liking every single one of them. Walking up to him, I wrap my arms around him from behind. I hear him chuckle lightly before murmuring a small 'hi.'

"I left you your clothes in my closet. They will be on the island in the middle."

He mentions before getting back to rubbing his hair with the towel. Walking off, I enter the massive room, all grey and black. Suits are hung up everywhere. Who needs these many suits anyways? Strolling up to the island in the middle, I notice two outfits displayed.

Instantly choosing the second one, I slip out of Aidan's clothes and step into the all white two piece. It's a little bit tight but it's better than being loose. There's also a brush on the island with two hair ties. Brushing my hair, I tuck the front stands behind my ears. After looking into the giant mirror situated in the corner of the room, I stepped out only to notice that Aidan had been waiting for me.

He opens his mouth but then shuts it. It's as if nothing is coming out of his mouth. Finally walking towards me, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips.

"You just keep on getting more and more gorgeous."

Smiling at him, I step out of his grip to stare at him in his perfectly tailored suit.

"And I think you look very sexy Mr. Rexroth."

He groans before turning around and leaving immediately. My laugh echoes throughout the whole room as I hear him shout back 'not now, Hadley,'

Following suit, I ask him where my keys, phone and heels are. He points back to the room and mentions that my keys and phone are on his bedside table and that the heels are on the floor beside the table. Grabbing all of my belongings, I strap my heels on and make my way to him as he's standing there, next to the elevator. As soon as I walk over to him, he kisses my head and ushers me into the elevator first before getting in himself.

As soon as the doors shut, he pushes me against the elevator eliciting a gasp from me.

"Now let's talk about why you called me Mr. Rexroth?"

Grinning at him, I lean my head very closely towards him so that we're breathing the same air.

"Is it a problem, Mr. Rexroth?"

Smashing his lips on mine, he grabs my ass and pushes me against him so I can feel his semi-hard on. Just as soon as we're both getting riled up, he pulls away and smirks.

"No, not a problem at all. Although, those-"

The tips of his fingers lightly caress the multiple hickeys on my neck. FUCK THE HICKEYS.

"will be a problem."

He finishes his sentence.

Lighting pushing him away, I pull my phone out to look at all the marks on my neck.

"You vampire."

I whisper, running my fingers over them.

"I can't even hide them, Aidan."

That's when the door decides to open, showcasing the stunning lobby once again.

"It's ok."

He murmurs, assisting me out of the elevator by placing a hand on the small of my back. Everybody in the lobby is staring at Aidan and I as we make our way towards the exit. They're all greeting him and nodding at him. Aidan returns the kind gestures until we reach the exit where his stunning car is parked.

Unlocking his car, he opens the door for me and shuts it as well.

As soon as he gets in, I make a comment.

"I guess chivalry isn't dead."

Looking at me, he just grins.

"No, I'm pretty sure it is dead. I'm just a gentleman."

Laughing at his blunt response, I kiss his cheek.

"You are a gentleman."

His grin just grows as I don't back away. Kissing him on lips, I tug on his bottom lip gently before sucking on it.

"A very handsome one as well."

Just as he's about to kiss me again, I pull back and settle in my seat, putting my seatbelt on.

Shaking his head at me, I ask him what he's waiting for to which he replies with, 'I'll get you back' before laughing and pulling out of his parking spot. I roll my window down and breathe in the fresh air as the unknown roads start to become familiar. We reach the school surprisingly quickly as Aidan parks right across Sage's car. I notice Sage and the guys standing there laughing and I can already imagine Sage begging for the details. From the corner of my eye, I notice a blonde head. Chanel. As Aidan turns the ignition off, I try to get out of the car but he locks the doors.

"I'm going to open it for you."

Shrugging at him, I sit back and wait.

As promised, he opens my door for me and helps me out of the car. Closing the door shut, he pushes me against the car and kisses me. I'm honestly surprised since I didn't think he was one for public affection but I still kiss him back. Pulling away, he asks me when he will see me again and I ask him to come around mine next time and that it will be soon.

Kissing my forehead, he states that he will text me to which I respond, 'I will be waiting' causing a smile to flourish on his face. I notice that Chanel is looking at me with hatred lacing her features.

Kissing my cheek, he tries to walk towards the driver's side before I pull him back and smash my lips on his again. His eyes are wide for a second before he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I can feel his arousal which makes me kiss him harder. His response to this is picking me up and placing me on top of the car. He stands between my legs and kisses me harder as his hand snakes its way to my cheek. We hear somebody clear their throat from behind us causing us to separate but the grins on both of our faces are refusing to leave. We both turn around to see who it is and low and behold, it's Chanel.

"I would like to tell you that your public affection is fucking disgusting everybody here."

Grinning back at me, I play with Aidan's hair.

"And yet nobody else has decided to be a bitch and mention it to us. Besides, you could always look away yet your eyes still stayed glued to us."

Aidan plays with the fabric of my skirt causing my breath to speed up. Chanel doesn't notice it but he does and lust is all I can see in his eyes. His fingers still continue to toy with the thin fabric, inching their way up my thigh.

Chanel rolls her eyes at me and moves to stand beside Aidan and I as she extends her hand out.

"Hey. I'm Chanel."

Aidan doesn't even spare her a glance before muttering 'don't care' causing me to snicker. The thought that he made me laugh lights his face up as he glances up at me with a small smile. I look over Aidan's shoulder only to notice everybody staring at me from in front of Sage's car. Sage is standing there bouncing around on her feet.

Glancing back at Chanel, I snicker as she looks so mad. Aidan gets a call in the middle as he pulls his phone out and mutters 'oh shit' before declining the call and slipping his phone back in his pocket.

"I need to go."

Nodding at him, I try to get off but he stops me with an arm and presses a kiss on my lips. Tugging on his hair to pull him closer, I hear him groan against my lips. He picks me up and places me down on the ground all the while still kissing me. After a minute, we pull away and stare at one another.

"Have a good day."

I say, causing him to laugh at me before kissing my cheek and telling me to take care. He walks away and slides into the car as I make my way over to Sage who envelopes me in her embrace. Pulling away, she sniffs me.

"You smell like sex."

Lightly nudging her, Rico leans down and kisses my cheek and back away until he pushes my hair off of my shoulder and gasps.

"Did he suck the blood out of you?"

I immediately spin around and start covering it back up with my hair until I feel a strong grip on my wrist. I spin around quickly expecting to see Rico but I'm surprised to find Luca there. He pushes the hair off of my shoulder and stares at the hickeys. He lightly strokes the bruises before asking in a gentle voice,

"Does it hurt?"

Shaking my head, he takes his fingers off of my neck before covering it back up my hair. He immediately walks away, leaving us all behind.

"What's wrong with him? Looks like he's about to kill somebody."

I mumble, curious and annoyed since he always seems to have a problem. 

"Nothing. He's totally calm."

Rico murmurs although I can't tell if he's trying to convince me or himself. Even though Luca looked completely calm, his fixed jaw and clenched fists were telling me a whole other story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" β€’1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards β€’Best Plot Tw...
1M 23.4K 129
Leah Morreti is just like any other nanny until hired to nanny the kids of the Mafia King. Luca Romano is the drop dead handsome King of Mafia, but...
15.6K 525 35
Kelsey McGwire meets a stranger at a night club, driven by his good looks and hot Italian accent she shares a bed with him only to wake up to an empt...
41.4K 463 29
Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due to the cold water. I was in a dark room...