MHA/ BNHA Preferences and One...

By fandomjoiner

Characters for preferences: Mina Ashido Tsuyu Asui Denki Kaminari Eijiro Kirishima Kyoka Jiro Hanta Sero Shot... More

Introduction
Requests (Open)
Preferences
Confessions
How You First Met
Who You're Related To, Looks, and Personality
Quirks, Hero Costume, and Name
First Date
Favorite Movie Genre
Secrets Part One
Secrets Part Two
Favorite Thing About You
Favorite Thing About Them
Nicknames
First I Love You
First Kiss
Kisses
When They're Jealous
When You're Jealous
What They Steal From You
What You Steal From Them
Cuddles
Mineta
Crying
PDA
Breakups
How They Are
How You Are
Making Up
Sports Festival
Kids
Family
Marriage Part One
Marriage Part Two
Costumes
Your Nightmares
Their Nightmares
Period
Songs
Alone
Birthdays Part One
Birthdays Part Two
Changing
Bullying
Villain
Their Injuries
Your Injuries
Defending
Their Embarrasing Moment
๐Ÿ’‰Himiko Toga๐Ÿ’‰ Catch Up Part 2/3
๐Ÿ’‰Himiko Toga๐Ÿ’‰ Catch Up Part 3/3
Baby
Pregnant
Best Friend
Holidays
๐Ÿ™Mezo Shoji๐Ÿ™ Catch Up Part 1/3
๐Ÿ™Mezo Shoji๐Ÿ™ Catch Up Part 2/3
๐Ÿ™Mezo Shoji๐Ÿ™ Catch Up Part 3/3
Hickeys
Promise Ring
Clothes
Jealous
They Hurt You
Cheating
Oneshots
Brownies
My Princess
Spoopy Day
Family
Someone There
Baby With a Gun
Favorite Boys
Photos
Traitor
Together
Christmas Madness
Uncle Shota
Awkward Comfort
Author Notes
Happy Squeals
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Pride
Delay
Thank You
Shoji?
Hello

๐Ÿ’‰Himiko Toga๐Ÿ’‰ Catch Up Part 1/3

773 6 1
By fandomjoiner

ayshz123ahmew asked for a Toga catch up so I'll assume more people want it.

Confessions (Your POV)

She did. (Y/N)! (Y/N/N)-chan!" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the street until I was tackled to the ground. "Gotcha!" Toga laid on top of me and I growled quietly. "Why you so mad?" she asked while watching my tail whip angrily back and forth. "Because you tackled me on my way home," I answered. "What do you want?" "Would you go out with me?" "That's it?" I asked. "Yeah." 'Tell her no.' I sighed and stood up. "I don't know," I mumbled as I helped her up. She looked down sadly. "So you don't want to?" "It's not that," I said quickly, "I'm just used to this stuff backfiring." 'Over sharing! Shut up, idiot!' "You shut up," I hissed before clearing my throat. "I want to-" 'Then do it!' I inhaled and struggled to keep myself from sighing at my head. "Let me think about it." I walked away before Toga could answer. 'Tell her no.' 'What?! That's stupid. She'll make (Y/N) happy.' 'For now.' "Shut up!" I exclaimed causing some people to give me weird looks. 'I'm just trying to protect you.' "I don't need your help," I whispered. "And I'm not listening to you this time." I fought the urge to keep moving forward as I turned around to run back to Toga. Luckily she didn't get too far. "Toga! Hey!" She stopped and turned to face you. "What did you have planned for that date?" A huge grin appeared on her face causing a small smile to form on mine.

How You First Met (Her POV)

I skipped down the sidewalk with a smile on my face. I looked around at the other people walking but froze when I saw her. A girl across the street. Her (H/C) tail whipped around angrily and would whack the calves of people trying to walk by but she didn't care. Her cat like ears were angled back and she had a glare focused on the ground as she nursed a bleeding nose. A bruise was forming under her eye and there was a burn on her jaw. Her school uniform was wrinkled and torn in different places. She looked like she was muttering to herself and I crossed the street to get to her, not at all caring about the cars. When I got across I tried to catch up with her but she ducked into a crowd. I tried following but when the people cleared all I saw was a (H/C) cat weave through their legs and into an alley.

"Hey, dust pan, I got someone!" Dabi called as he walked back into the base. "Let go!" My eyes widened with shock at the familiar girl Dabi dragged in. "It's you!" I exclaimed as I skipped over. The girl scratched the hand Dabi had on her and hissed before turning to me. "Who are- aren't you the blondie that tried to follow me?" she asked. I nodded quickly and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Okay." She cleared her throat. "What am I doing here?" "You said you were interested in the league," Dabi said as if it were obvious. "I never said that so I'll be going now." I pouted when she started to leave. "You can't just go," I whined. "I want to get to know you." "Not gonna happen," she replied. "You can't just change your mind," Shiggy told her. "You already agreed and you know where our base is." "Don't worry, I won't tattle." She tried to walk out but Shigaraki walked over and stopped in front of her. "You can't go." "Will you miss me?" the girl asked with a smirk. " I will," I spoke up. She gave me a weird look before walking past Shigaraki. "I'll probably be back, if it makes you feel better." She walked away. "Wait, wait, wait," I stopped her, "what's your name?" "(Y/L/N)!" she called over her shoulder. "Toga!"

Who You're Related to, Looks, and Personality

Related to: You're not related to another character
Looks: (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) cat like eyes. You have (H/C) cat ears and tail but they change with your Quirk. Your canines are longer and sharper than most people's too so it looks like you have fangs.
Personality: You're like the bad girl. You're pretty rebellious most of the time but your personality seems to change. One day you'll act how you normally do but the next you'll be the sweetest person ever. It weirds people out.

Quirk, Hero Costume, and Name

Quirk: Feline- You can become different types of cats. For example, a house cat or a lion.

Drawbacks: The ears and tail of the last cat you became don't go away. You have sensitive senses and you're red-green colorblind but since cats can see bits of green you can too.

Costume:

Name: Transformation Hero: Wylde

First date (You POV)

"What are we doing again?" I asked as I walked out of my house. Toga tried to look in behind me but I closed the door quickly. "It's a surprise!" Toga exclaimed, all suspicion gone. 'We don't like surprises.' 'Oh, hush. Yes she does.' I sighed and followed Toga. We walked down the street and I looked curiously through the windows at things I couldn't have. I froze in front of one window and looked at the item with disgust. 'I want it.' I shook my head at the grey looking stuffed bear holding a yellowish brown heart. "Absolutely not." 'But-' "No." "(Y/N)," I jumped at Toga's voice, "what's that?" "Nothing!" I said way too quickly as I pulled her away. "You can't just tell me what we're doing?" I asked. "Nope but I promise you'll like it." We went to a warehouse and I gave Toga a weird look. "This looks like it's about to collapse," I pointed out. She nodded. "It is," she replied. "It's supposed to be knocked down soon so we're going to help it. You get to do as much damage as you want." 'Okay, maybe surprises aren't that bad.' "Ooh, fun!" The two of us walked in and chaos immediately followed. Drywall was easily ripped away, empty crate were tossed around effortlessly, and any old products or materials were ruined by my claws or Toga's knives. I snuck up behind Toga and wrapped my arms around her. She squealed as I tossed her in the air and then easily caught her. "It's getting late so I need to go," I told her as I set her on her feet. She pouted. "Why?" she whined. "I just said why," I answered. "It's late. This was fun though. We should do it again." I turned to leave. "It'll be your turn to be surprised though." I got home and did what I needed to do around the house. When I was about to go up to bed I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and opened it. A sense of childlike happiness filled me when I saw the stuffed bear sitting on the step. I picked it up and smiled as I held it close to my chest.

Favorite Movie Genre

You usually don't care but she like children movies

Secrets Part One

Himiko wants to try your blood but she doesn't want to ask because she doesn't want to scare you away. She's mostly been able to tell the difference between a crush and bloodlust because of you so you're someone she can't lose.

Secrets Part Two

You hear voices and you can't tell which one is your thoughts. There are three main ones. The only one who knows is Twice since you thought he could understand and try to help. He doesn't understand it at all so what helps him doesn't really work for you.

Favorite Thing About You

Physically: How you look after a fight. She loves watching you sit with a cigarette between your lips and a drink nearby as you pick the dried blood from your claws, not at all caring about the marks the other person left.

Personality: She likes how cold you are. She likes that you let her melt the shell you have.

Favorite Things About Them

Physically: You like her fingers and hair. You like being able to play with them since it's something you can focus on and use to distract yourself.

Personality: You like her cheerfulness and clinginess. It just makes you feel happy and wanted.

Nicknames

Hers:

Vampire, mosquito, princess, blondie, pretty girl

Yours:

Kitty, hunter, alley cat, Duchess (after the cat from Aristocats)

First I Love You

You sighed and the smoke from your cigarette puffed out. Dabi walked behind the bar and plucked it from your lips. "Not good for you," he scolded. "Okay, dad," you mocked as you tried to steal it back. Dabi took a drag before handing it back. "Whatever." You put the cigarette back between your lips and coughed on the smoke when Himiko came out of nowhere and scared the crap out of you. "Jesus! You can't do that!" She giggled and pulled the cancer stick away to give your lips a quick kiss before putting it back. 'I want a drink.' 'Juice box!' 'The cigarette's bad enough.' "It's deserved," you muttered. "We're celebrating." You waved at Kurogiri. "Shot." A shot glass filled with the clear liquid was slid down the bar at you. You downed the vodka with surprising ease. You were officially moving into the bar with the league. Bakugo was currently in another room so he wouldn't see you sitting at the bar. Himiko was beyond excited. She already adjusted her room to fit both of you. "I'm so happy!" she cheered. You chuckled a little. She kissed your cheek. "I love you." You tensed. 'Well, say it.' 'Don't do it.' 'I still want a juice box.' 'Don't say it!' "Can I get a juice?" you asked Kurogiri. "I, uh, I love you too." Himiko giggled and started leaving kisses all over the left side of your face since that's the side she was on. A glass of juice was placed in front of you. 'I said juice box.' "Do you want it or not?" Himiko hummed in confusion. '... Gimme.'

First Kiss

You walked into the league's base and Toga walked right up to you. "Hi," she greeted as she gave you a peck on the lips. "I had fun last night." 'What the hell just happened?' 'Aww!' 'Gross!' You stuttered as you looked between Toga and the other villains. "Wh-What the-" Toga tilted her head to the side. "What?" "I-I just wasn't ready for that." Toga giggled and rubbed one of your ears causing a purr to echo around the base. You blushed and swatted her hand away while Dabi howled with laughter and leaned on the bar to keep himself from falling over. You kissed Toga before walking over to the bar. "You," you pointed at Toga, "stop fucking with me and you," you pointed at Dabi, "shut your ass up." Dabi walked over to you and made a kissy face but couldn't help the yelp he let out when he avoided the swipe of your claws.

Kisses

Her favorite place:

Anywhere on your face. She likes to smother you.

Your favorite place:

Cheek or corner of/on her lips. You thinks it's simple and sweet. You also do that cat thing where you blink slowly to show your love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...
3K 77 26
Hello~ In this book I will write down MHA/BNHA X reader OneShots and scenarios Characters: - Izuku Midoriya - Katsuki Bakugou - Eijiro Kirishima ...
536K 6.8K 100
Characters in this: Izuku Midoriya ๐Ÿฅฆ Bakugou Katsuki๐Ÿ’ฅ Todoroki Shouto โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒน Denki Kaminari โšก๏ธ Kirishima Eijiro๐Ÿ” Sero hanta๐Ÿ–ค Tamaki Amajiki๐Ÿ™ Shins...
41.3K 359 22
a collection of bnha oneshots / imagines :) > some headcannons and preferences too requests open! fluff, angst, lime, crack and others! (no smut, so...