Happily Ever After - 2 (DISCO...

By the_bogummy

Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the w... More

Copyright
Note
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
Promo
-6-
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
The Tragic Love Story
Important
✨7✨
✨8✨
Important
New Story
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨

✨1✨

3.5K 320 68
By the_bogummy

Hello!

Long time not written this story.

2000 + words guys.

Please silent press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes if any.....

Manan were sleeping in their room, it was already 11:30 pm in the night. Being tired from the work they were sleeping soundly.

Here in Rehaan's room Aradhya was waking him up who was fast to sleep.

"Bhai! Wake up. Otherwise I will throw this water on you."

"Tch! Sone de na. Vaise bhi I'm tried." He turned pulling the duvet on his head. Aardhya made a irritating face and pulled the quilt making him groan.

"Bhai! Mumma papa ko wish nahi karna kya? Get up na. Already sab kuch plan kiya hua hai. Now don't be a spoilsport. Varna main Nisha di ko bol dungi aapne kya kiya unke shopping bag ke sath." Listening her he immediately stood on the bed making her startled.

"Pagal. Chal aa raha hun. Don't you dare tell her anything." She gave him a tight smile and moved out of the room checking the time.

"Bhai, 15 minutes more. Main kitchen se cake leke aati hun aap candles lao." Before she could go away he held her dress and said

"Aye! Don't leave me. I'm scared of darkness. I'll come with you too."

"Chote bacchd ho kya aap? Chalo." Saying this she moved towards the kitchen and he followed her.

"Lights on karo na Aaru "

She stared at him and said " you want them to wake up?"

He shook his head and pouted. Taking the cake they moved towards the table near the hall and took out the candles from the drawer.

"Bhai phone kaha hai? Put on the flash light." He bobbed and put on the flash and they moved towards the Manan's room.

As they reached they looked at the time. They still had 5 minutes so they immediately put the candles on the cake. And when only 2 minutes were left they put the candles and lit them.

"Knock karo." She said he stared at her.

"Bataun di ko?" He glared at her and knocked the door. Twice, thrice.

"Kitna sote hai yeh dono" he mumbled and she glared at him.

Inside Manan heard the knock. Manik woke up and sat on the bed. Nandini looked at him and seeing the time they frowned.

"Kuch hua hai kya? Manik open the door." She said and he stood up and moved to open the door. As soon as he did, both entered inside making them startled.

"Happy anniversary mumma papa!" They both shouted. Manan smiled looking at them. Nandini got up and stood beside Manik.

"Chalo cut the cake." Rehaan said to which Manan bobbed their head.

"Tum dono ko yaad tha? And who made the cake?" Manil asked as he tasted it. Aardhya smiled sheepishly and was going to say her name when Rehaan said

"Obviously maine!" She gave him a look.

"Tune banaya hai? Tune?" Manik asked to which he smiled and then pointed at Aradhya.

"Thank you baby. It's delicious" Nandini hugged both of them and so did Manik.

"Kal...no no...aaj pura din hum bahar jayenge okay? Aur haan you both don't have to get up early." Aardhya said moving towards them. Pecking their cheeks she moved out.

Rehaan gave them hug and mumbling "good night" and left from there. Manan smiled and closing the door he came back and lied down on the bed taking Nandini in hug.

"This feels so unreal." Manik said looking at the ceiling.

"Hmm. But it is really best moment." Nandini replied looking at him with a smile. Manik bobbed his head and looked back at her.

"Hum kahan se kahan aa gaye na?" Nandini bobbed her head snuggling into his neck.

"I love you" he heard her saying this. He pulled her nore into him and mumbled.

"I love you too." And soon enough they were sleeping again. Being in 40s they actually doesn't look like that. Rehaan is almost 27 now and Aardhya is of 22.

Next morning around 6:30 am Aardhya woke up and immediately messaging someone good morning shs went to freshen up to cook something delicious for her parents.

Coming out of the washroom in the bathrobe she went into the closet to get ready for the day. Picking up baby pink top and black colour shorts she wore them and moved out of the room and directly entered into the kitchen.

She had ordered all butlers just to do cleaning as she will be the incharge of cooking breakfast today. Taking the essential things she started cooking.

After almost an hour she was done with Nandini's breakfast i.e. South Indian food. It was 7:30 now when the door bell rang. Knowing who it is she ran immediately to open the door.

"Good morning!" The wished hugging her tightly.

"Good morning di! Thank god aap aa gaye. Chaliye andar." It was Nisha who came there to help her and also to spend some time with Manan.

"So everyone is still sleeping?" She asked taking the eggs from the fridge.

"I guess so. May be mumma uth jayengi abhi. Vaise bhai abhi tak so rahe hai. Unko utha do if you wish." She said teasingly to which Nisha glared at her playfully and said

"Us bandar ko main nahi uthane wali. I won't even talk to him."

"Kyun? Ab kya kiya unhone?"

"Arey you don't know. He took away my shopping bag. Voh toh Aarush ne bataya when he saw him doing that." She said and Aardhya listening Aarush's name smiled.

"Vaise did you tell him about you and Aarush?" She shook her head remembering the day when her brother punched him.

"What the hell! Aarush!" Aardhya turned getting scared seeing him fuming in anger. Nisha glared at him.

"Why didn't you tell us? Are you both dating? Haan? I had told you to away from him. But you never...." He started scolding her she looked down seeing him behaving all possessive.

"Rehaan stop it. What is wrong with you?" Nisha asked holding his hand. He looked at her and glared at her too.

"What? Don't show me those eyes. I'm not scared of you. And why are you scolding her? Uski kya galti hai?" She asked to which he freed his hand and said

"It's about Aarush. Why you have to be in relationship with him? I just don't like him." Rehaan said to which Nisha replied

"Stop being jealous okay. And don't spoil the mood. Aaj uncle aunty ki anniversary hai. She is awake from 6:30 tum toh bas ghode bache ke soya karo. Help karni hai toh karo nahi toh jao yahan se." She said sternly and looked at Aardhya who was silently weeping cooking trying to avoid the conversation.

Rehaan saw her like that was feeling bad but didn't say anything and went out as his mood was off.

Nisha kept her hand on her shoulder who looked at her and passed her a sad smile.

"Let's complete this before mumma papa comes." Nisha agreed and helped her in making Manik's favourite breakfast.

Here in the hall Rehaan put on the TV and started scrolling into the channels. He was really frusted. He didn't like Aarush and the fact knowing that his sister and dating has made him angry.

Around 8 Manan came down all freshed only sew grumpy Rehaan scrolling through channels.

They frowned and moved towards the dinning area to see their both the daughters serving the breakfast. They smiled seeing them.

"What's special today?" Manik asked seeing them Nisha hugged him and Nandini and wished them.

"Good morning. And happy anniversary." Manik pecked her head and thanked her and so did Nandini.

She was really closed to them. They looked at Aardhya only to see her trying her best to smile as much as she can. Manik frowned and moved towards her and cupping her face he asked

"Kya hua? You don't look happy."

She bit her lower lip and shook her head. Nisha sighed and Nandini looked at her.

She actioned her towards Rehaan and Nandini understood something he did.

"Forget it. Let's have breakfast. Aaj aap dono ka favourite bana hai." Aardhya said pulling chairs for them.

"Rehaan! Rehaan!" Nandini shouted his name but he didn't listen. She sighed and was going to get up but Nisha said she will get him

"Kuch hua hai kya tum dono ke beech?" Manik asked Aardhya to which she shook her head and moved inside the kitchen.

He frowned and looked at Nandini. She shrugged not knowing the exact matter.

Here Nisha came towards Rehaan and called his name but he didn't respone. Getting angry she put offthe TV making him glare at her. She shivered getting scared but composed herself.

"What? Aunty kabse bula rahi hai. Sunayi nahi de raha kya? Get up. They all are waiting."

"Mujhe bhukh nahi hai."

"Stop behaving like a child Rehaan. Don't spoil your parent's day. And we can obviously talked about it some other day. Chalo." She pulled him he was getting irritate but when he saw his parents he immediately composed and sat beside Nisha.

Seeing the breakfast Manan were really lost of words. They just mumbled thank you pecking both Aardhya and Nisha's hands.

They had the breakfast peacefully but Manan noticed the off Aardhya and grumpy/angry Rehaan.

Aardhya who was sitting beside Nisha her phone rang showing Aarush names and Rehaan noticed it. He flared his nose and glared at her. She immediately put the sound button and it went on silent mode.

"Kiska call tha Aru?" Nandini asked to which she replied.

"Friend ka. Baad mein baat kar lungi." Rehaan glared at her for telling lies. Nisha held his hand under the table making him look at her. She showed him eyes to keep quiet.

Manan saw this and they had enough it. They needed to know what is wrong with these three.

"Okay! Enough. Aaru, Rehaan and Nisha, kya hua hai? Tum teeno aise kyun behave kar rahe ho?" Manik asked to which Aardhya looked at him then at Nisha.

Rehaan was neutral. He didn't give any reaction. Same like his father.

"Bolo ge?" Nandini asked to which Rehaan replied glaring at Aardhya.

"Aardhya is dating Aarush." Listening him Manan were shocked plus surprised.

Manik looked at her who was looking down at her hands trying to control her tears.

"Uncle Rehaan is just getting worked up. He shouted at her for not telling him about this. I don't know what is his problem." Nisha said to which Manik asked Aardhya.

"Aaru is it true beta?" Listening his soft voice she looked at him with wobbly chin. And Manik came to know it's true. He knew his daughter very well. Her guestuers were enough to know her answers.

"Why are you angry Rehaan? Did she do anything wrong?" Manik asked to which he replied.

"Papa. She is in relationship with Aarush. I don't find him good enough for her. What if he cheats on her."

"He will not bhai. He isn't like that." Aardhya said to which he glared at her.

She looked down, she was damn scared of her brother and father. They both are like volcano as she considers them that.

"Stop scaring her Rehaan." Nandini said to which he sighed.

"Okay enough. She is in relationship I don't mind. As long as he doesn't do anything wrong I'm happy for her. And you too try to control your anger Rehaan don't be like me. You will end up in big shit." Listening his father he looked at him and bobbed his head.

He knew why he was saying that. His anger was leading his life to somewhere he didn't want to.

"But I will keep a watch on him. Call him today he will spend his whole day with us." Saying this Rehaan got up and went from there. Manan sighed seeing him like that. Aardhya wiped her tears and got up moving to her room she was feeling really bad though.

"I'll see her." Saying this Nisha followed her. Nandini looked at Manik and said

" I don't know Rehaan ka kya hoga. He has the same anger issue like yours. I don't want him to be like that Manik."

"Don't worry I'll speak to him. Hmm! Cheer up. Don't be sad." He pecked her head and they too left to their room.

How was it?

Rehaan is same like Manik isn't he?

Few words for Aardhya.

Few words for Rehaan.

Few words for Nisha.

Few words for Manan.

Planning to continue this story😁. Tell me if should I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 12.5K 27
Copyright Šī¸ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
160K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...
14.9K 632 28
First of all, really sorry that last story got deleted.... Now, about my story..... Well, love... obsession... madness
119K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...