The Ascension Saga Book One:...

Bởi SushuiTemitsu

Izuka Midoriya is a name that sticks in Katsuki Bakugo's mind. She died one year after her mother, a suicide... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Appearance of Chaos
Fall From Order
Break And Reforge
The Patchwork Bunny
Mr. Two Timer
Stain! Memories
Himiko's Vengeance
Controlled Chaos
UA! A Different Kind Of Crazy
Split Sides
Buildup
Rage
Your Symbol Of Despair
One Who Has Ascended
Just a bit of Spying
Start! The Festival!
I Choose Who Wins
Juiced
Heroes are Annoying
Rabbit and Steel
His Power
Douse The Flames
An Informant... Eventually?
Ghost
Awakening
Clash Of Titans
Tempered Steel
Kenji Hikiishi
Fall Of Steel
Torture and Terror
Invention Battle!
Bonding

Crazy Is Fun

42 1 1
Bởi SushuiTemitsu

And we're back

Another chapter. I'm definitely adding Mei now. So that'll be this chapter. And Tetsutetsu, but that'll be later. We're gonna have a course test. So Hatsume and Izuka will be added to the quirk apprehension test.

So let's go. Today we will have a new addition...

)=(

Izuka walked up to UA alone Monday. She had been called in early to help with some mechanic things.

As she entered the building, she was greeted by Power Loader, Hatsume, and a tired looking man dressed in black.

"You're Eraserhead." Izuka said. "It's nice to meet you."

The hero grumbled and scratched his neck. "I don't like this one. She's to smart for her own good."

"Yumi, Hatsume, We'll be working on tuning up some equipment this morning. It shouldn't take that long, especially with you two here."

Izuka raised a hand. "What's this equipment for exactly?"

"For measuring the students abilities. Think of it as a physical test, but with quirks. We measure quirk ability first, then work on improving that, as well as physical fighting abilities."

Izuka nodded. "Sensei, if we finish early, can we do these tests?"

Power Loader shrugged. "If Eraser approves, then that's fine."

"You're quirk is zoom correct?" Aizawa spoke to Hatsume. "It's not that great in a physical setting, and you, you're quirkless so-"

"I mean, technically, so are you." Izuka said. "Your quirk prevents people from using their quirks, but you can only focus on them one at a time. And if there were a quirkless person who excelled at fighting, you could be at a disadvantage."

"Hmmph." Eraserhead grinned. "You are too smart for your own good! But very good at analysis. I like you kid, maybe a quirkless person rising to the top is what society needs."

Eraserhead led them to the training field, where several machines had been set up. "They record the students progress. Unfortunately, last week we had an incident where one of the kids' quirks accidentally shorted out all the wiring. Think you can fix it?"

Hatsume laughed. "These? We could build these in five minutes!"

"Then get to work."

Izuka and Hatsume quickly started on the first machine. After dissecting it, they rebuilt it. They continued the process for a few minutes, until every machine was fixed.

"Told you we didn't need them this early." Power Loader chuckled. "Then you could at least get some more sleep."

"Yeah well..." Eraserhead grumbled. "You two want to do the test right?"

Hatsume and Izuka snapped to attention. "Yes!"

"Since you're support students, you can use one item. Make a good choice."

Izuka grunted. "I don't need one."

"I'll use the cube!" Hatsume bounced. "This'll be a great way to test its parameters!"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow as Power Loader walked into the school and came back with the device. Hatsume squealed with joy.

"Alright. Yumi, you go first. Stretch, and get in line for the fifty meter dash."

Izuka did a few stretches, before getting into a running position.

"Ready? Go."

[Two point three four seconds]

Eraserhead looked baffled at the girls speed. She was quirkless, how could she be so fast?

Next was Hatsume.

[zero point five five seconds.]

Once again, Aizawa was shocked. "That's a teleporter?"

Power Loader couldn't stop himself from laughing. "They made that last week. Haven't been able to test it really. That's probably why Yumi's not using a support item."

Izuka nodded and gave a very convincing smile. In reality, she wanted to see if the hero course could beat her.

"Okay. Next up is the seated Toe touch."

Izuka and Mei both folded in half.

"Sit ups."

Izuka and Hatsume both did sixty two in a minute.

"Grip strength."

Out of everything that surprised him, this would most likely be the kicker. Both support students had a grip strength of over Three hundred Kg. "Your physical strength is incredible."

Next was repeated sidesteps. Hatsume learned that teleporting too many times could definitely give severe motion sickness.

"Standing long jump."

Izuka cleared the pit, as did Hatsume.

"Final two. We have the ball throw and distance run. This ball has a tracker in it, so I'll know how far it goes."

Izuka picked up the ball. Aizawa watched as she drew her arm back. He swore he saw a faint trickle of light move down her arm, but he didn't feel a quirk. It was just physical strength.

Izuka let the ball go as she swung her arm forward, launching it high into the air. Aizawa grinned.

'This kid is something else.'

Hatsume stepped forward and clicked the cube. A starry portal opened before her, and she tossed the ball in. Aizawa held up the gps. "You sent that to Jupiter."

"Space?" Power Loader gawked. "How?"

"I thought about it when I used the cube." Hatsue said. "That's how the device works."

Power Loader shook his head. "Okay. Now you two worry me. That could be dangerous if used in the wrong hands."

Aizawa sighed. "Figure it out later. They invented it, and while I know damn well how scary that thing could be, we should finish this test up first."

Izuka and Hatsume didn't run out of stamina the entire time. At twenty minutes, Eraserhead called it.

"Okay, you can stop. Hmm. you two got pretty high scores. I'll put you up on the board as a challenge to class 1-A"

Power Loader gave them a thumbs up. "He likes you! Good job!"

The three walked off of the field as Eraserhead finished his preparations. Power Loader let the two students into the workshop. "So. I want you to make something for yourselves again. You got that?"

The two junior inventors grinned and got to work.

)=(

"Since somebody shorted the machines out last week," Aizawa glared at a whistling Denki Kaminari. "We're doing the apprehension test today. Consider yourselves lucky that we got these machines fixed."

Bakugo and Kirishima blazed through the tests. They noticed that the class perv, Minoru Mineta was bragging about every score he got. But nobody payed attention to his results.

As the tests were finished, Aizawa led the class over to a large billboard and clicked a remote. Twenty three names popped up on screen.

"Wait, but we have twenty one students!"

"Who the hell got added to the class?"

"Wait. Who are Hatsume Mei and Yumi Shoudai?"

A couple of heads turned. "Wait. They took the tests? THEY GOT IN THE TOP FIVE!"

Aizawa shook his head. "Give me a moment to explain. I'll also roll the clips."

The tired man hit the remote again, displaying recordings of Izuka and Hatsume.

"HEY! THEY GOT SUPPORT-"

"Shut up." Aizawa cut Mineta off. "These two woke up at five this morning to come and fix these things." The teacher motioned to the machines. "I let them take the test, and gave them the option of using a support item. To highlight how seriously they took this test, I'll tell you that they used my curriculum to test an invention. They already knew they would do well."

The class focused on the video. They watched as Hatsume used the cube to warp several times. Izuka tore through the tests on her own, with no support.

"What are their quirks?" Mineta asked. "They have to have powerful ones to get higher scores than me."

Aizawa returned to the scoreboard. "Minoru Mineta, everybody here beat you in the test. As for these two. Hatsume's quirk is called zoom. It allows her to zoom in on things with her eyes. Yumi is quirkless."

An uproar went up among class 1-A. Bakugo felt guilt pool in his stomach.

'She could've been like this girl...'

"Now, before we do anything else today. We're going to the support course. You're going to pick the people to work on your costumes."

Aizawa walked his class into the school. In Vlad King fashion, he opened the workshop door and was enveloped in a plume of smoke.

"MEI! YUMI! Does every failure have to result in an explosion?"

The class walked into the support studio to see every support student hard at work. Each made gadgets and capture devices. Pictures of said devices were displayed on the studio board.

Hatsume and 'Yumi' were not doing the same thing as the rest of the class. No, they were busy winding up wires, welding bits of metal, tying fibers and such, etc.

"So Power Loader. I see everybody's hard at work."

"Yup. You know the drill."

Aizawa turned to class 1-A. "Pick your support students."

The class began walking around the studio. Each hero course student looked at the creations, comparing them to the ones on the board. Everybody pretty much ignored Hatsume and Izuka.

"Alright. You've got your partners?" Aizawa asked. Power Loader saw that nobody had been picked by Hatsume and 'Yumi'

"Um Sensei? Who are those two?" Mineta raised a hand. "I was wondering if they're first years, because they aren't doing the assignment."

Power Loader nodded. "They're a special case. My course is based on creativity. Once you finish the assignment, you have time to invent."

"Where are their inventions then?"

Power Loader pointed to the board. "Those are their creations. They're the example I'm giving."

Mineta looked at the two students who had both finished welding something. Both of them grinned happily at their creations, before tinkering a little more.

"Who are they?"

"Those are Hatsume and Yumi. They're the ones who fixed the machines this morning."

Mineta had pulled an orb off of his head. "Those two? They're the ones who got in the top 5?"

Aizawa looked at the grapette. "I thought you would recognize them from the video."

Mineta wasn't paying attention. "HEY YOU TWO!"

"MINETA!" Aizawa grabbed his scarf.

"Calm down Aizawa. They've got this handled. Just watch."

Mineta approached the two inventors, who were hard at work. "Who do you two think you are? Ignoring our class?"

Izuka looked up at the grapette. Then turned to Power Loader. "Sensei, we don't want this one."

Power loader chuckled as Mineta seethed. "Stop it! You aren't even in the hero course!"

Izuka was suddenly in the midgets face. "You know, it's kids like you who give the hero course a bad name."

Mineta shuddered. Izuka turned back around and took off her fire proof jacket. Mineta blushed at her muscled torso. "Holy hell... I want you so bad..."

Izuka continued walking in silence to the workbench, where she picked up whatever invention she had made. It looked like a weird assortment of bands. Izuka slipped the contraption onto her hand. A small metal disc rested in the center of her palm.

"Hey Yumi. Don't hurt him too bad!" One of the support students said.

Izuka smirked. "Oh, don't worry about that."

The midget was still gawking at Izuka's abs. Her perfectly curved hips. The minor traces of sweat on her face. "If you're face wasn't made ugly by that scar, I wouldn't be able to hold back..."

Power Loader turned white. "Oh shit. That's one thing you don't say."

Hatsume popped up next to Izuka. "Wait! Yumi... I made a better battery for it using that kids hair." Hatsume pointed to Kaminari. "Combined with Yutsumenium, It's an infinite battery."

Izuka allowed Hatsume to switch the batteries super quickly. The pinkette didn't want to be in Izuka's path for long after what Mineta said.

"Um. Yumi. Please don't kill him." Power Loader shuddered. "You could hurt him, just. Don't kill him."

Izuka stalked towards the midget, her face darkened. Mineta glared. "What are you gonna do against a-gyyaaaa!"

Izuka had thrust her hand forward, an arc of electricity extended from it, almost as if she wielded lightning itself. The arc stopped as Izuka put her hand down. Mineta slumped to the floor. "Never mention the scar." The girl turned to Aizawa. "Also, you're the only one who can fix that. Please teach him how to be a decent human being."

Aizawa nodded. "Oh believe me. I will."

"Good." Izuka walked back to Hatsume, who had three more of the inventions on the workbench. Hatsume furiously scribbled notes on a notepad as she recorded her observations on her robot.

Class 1-A left the studio, a bit shaken at the events that had just transpired. Izuka and Hatsume took their inventions to a line of targets outside of the school building. Power Loader had set them up just for testing.

"Okay. Tesla coils reacted well to the infinite power source. Any recoil Yumi?" Hatsume watched as Izuka fired electric blasts at targets.

"No recoil." Izuka called.

"Coils have no recoil upon firing. Still reacting well to the infinite power source."

Izuka put her hands together and activated the coils, creating a small bolt of lightning between her palms. She pulled her hands apart, causing the bolt to multiply and spark, becoming a large ball of electricity. Izuka hurled the orb at a target, enveloping it in a hot blaze of sparks.

"Baby No. 479's charging attack seems to work well. Still no reaction from the power source. Slight recoil from the massive discharge of energy."

"Add that it needs a cooldown!" Izuka called.

"Baby No. 479 requires cooldown after charge attack."

Power Loader watched the chaos that was ensuing on the testing ground. "So you built these tesla coil gloves. With that infinite power source they seem a little dangerous."

Hatsume smiled at the teacher. "Yup! A few more tests and they're going in the security locker."

Power Loader watched the girls run a few more tests, before they walked into the studio and locked the gauntlets in a containment locker. The same locker held the teleport cube. Power Loader had provided the locker after seeing what the teleport cube could do. It had been built by a previous group of students as a villain containment unit, but it sealed everything. Didn't even leave any holes for breathing.

Now Hatsume and 'Yumi' had found a great use for it, and Power Loader couldn't be happier.

"All right everybody. The day's about to end. Clean up your spaces and head home." Power Loader announced.

"Hey Hatsume. Would you walk home with me?"

The pink haired girl smiled. "Sure thing Yumi!"

The two inventors left, their workbench cleaned in minutes. Izuka met up with Toga at the entrance gate. "Hatsume, you already know Shinama."

Hatsume smiled at the redhead. Toga turned to Izuka. "So we're doing this today?"

Izuka smiled. "When we get back."

Izuka and Toga walked with Hatsume. They went for several blocks, before walking into a run down house.

"You guys live here?" Hatsume looked around.

"No. This is the warp spot." Toga said, calling kurogiri. A purple warp gate opened up before them. "You two go on ahead. He said it goes to our room."

Izuka and Hatsume walked through the gate. Hatsume was immediately greeted by the sight of a large bedroom covered in knife displays. "What is this place?"

"Hideout." Izuka said. "Welcome Hatsume. I need to ask you some questions."

The two sat down at the desk in the bedroom. "So Hatsume. I want to know what you want to do in the future."

Hatsume pondered the question. "You asked that question last week, but now... I feel like my answer has changed a little bit."

"Oh?"

"You are one of the most talented people I've ever met. It's so fun to invent with you. I also have this feeling that- Something is going to change after UA. I'm changing my answer now. I don't just want to build things that will help heroes. I want to build things that will help anybody. Any government. Any world power. And... I want to do it with you."

Izuka nodded. "There's something I should tell you."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I'm a villain."

"..."

"That's what I expected."

"No! I mean... A villain. May I ask why?"

Izuka raised a hand and pointed to a ripped poster of All Might. "Him."

"All-"

"DON'T say his name." Izuka shuddered. "I'm sorry. I get a little carried away when I hear his name..."

Hatsume nodded. "So why are you talking to me? Why are you telling me?"

Izuka looked up to meet Hatsume's eyes. "Because... I feel like... You're the first person in a long time... Other than the villains... to accept me."

"Okay... I think I'm gonna need some backstory."

Izuka nodded. "Okay. Do you know of the suicide case about a year ago. It was in Musutafu."

Hatsume nodded. "Yeah. A quirkless girl jumped from a building."

"That was me. Everybody thought I died, but villains saved me. I had been bullied incessantly for being quirkless. My mom had died. There was no more meaning to my life. Then I met ... Him. I asked him if I could be a hero. And the symbol of peace said no..."

Hatsume felt herself begin to cry. "That's... terrible. So hypocritical!"

Izuka nodded as she pulled off her blonde wig. "I jumped off of the rooftop, and he couldn't save me. He walked out and I saw him as I died. He just looked at me in horror, not doing anything... Then the league came, and took my dead body. Sensei revived me... And now I owe them a debt. I have a new purpose. To aid Sensei and change the world."

"So you... This place... You're part of a villain syndicate... That must mean that you want to take control of Japan..." Hatsume blinked. "That means that the world will change soon..."

"Hatsume... Sensei plans to destroy the system of heroes as it is now... You're my friend... I don't want you to get hurt. I like building stuff with you and-"

Hatsume looked up at Izuka. "Then let me join you."

"Wait. Already?" Toga stepped through the portal. "You got her convinced before I even got back?"

Hatsume looked at both villains. "If the world is going to change, I want to be a part of that change. I want to have my inventions shared, and it seems that if I go on to help society now, I'll be locked away later. If I join the agents of change... I'll be able to keep making new things. And I'll be able to do it with you."

Izuka looked at the pink haired girl. "So you do want to join?"

Hatsume nodded. "Yes. I want to join you. What can I do?"

Izuka kissed the pink girl. "First you can sleep with me and Toga. Then we'll talk about the job."

Hatsume blushed. "S-sleep with you? As in-"

"Oh come on Mei. We'll just cuddle at first."

Hatsume snuggled down with the two girls. Izuka purred softly. They all drifted off to sleep.

Two Hours Later

The three girls were now up and about. Izuka had described the league. Their position in it. Her villain Identity, which slightly shocked Hatsume. And above all, what Hatsume would do.

"When we make our big unveiling about us being villains, we want you to stay at UA and act like a victim. You'll be a mole for us."

"Hmmm." Hatsume hummed. "I could also sabotage some support gear. This might be even better than working on regular stuff! Making hidden weaknesses! Gauntlets that could snap together as restraints. A mask that blinds you at certain times. So may possibilities."

"You also have a reason to make stuff explode." Izuka said.

"Hmmm. Yeah... I won't make anything for the league yet. But I will help with information gathering. Just for now. I don't want to hurt anybody yet. You two seem to have that covered."

Izuka giggled. Toga smiled. "Yeah. What can we say? Crazy is fun!"

Hatsume smiled. "YES!"

The three girls chatted a while longer. Hatsume was eventually warped home. The pink girl brought out her robot, which chirped happily.

"Well Rosco. We've got new friends, and a ticket to the history books."

)=(

"So what do we do again?"

Hatsume sat with Izuka in a private lab, eating lunch as they tinkered away at an invention.

"Well, we go on missions and stuff. Sometimes kill-which is really fun! And we also wait for the day we reveal ourselves. You see- the league isn't really known about. We have factions in every country, but the public doesn't actually know about this massive organization."

"And what faction are we in?"

"The most important. Sensei resides in Japan. We're his vanguard squad. He sends us on very important missions, sometimes to other countries!"

"Oh? What countries have you been to?"

"I went to Germany with Toga to find a potential recruit. Turned out that the dude had been killed by a gang there. That's a story for another time. Anyway, we're the moles of UA now, an you are probably the least probable one. The best mole anybody could ask for."

"I'm the mole now..."

"Yup."

"What do we do until we get a mission?"

Izuka smiled at Hatsume. "We actually have a mission. We're gonna be looking for the class 1-A schedule tomorrow. You know the rumors about Ass Might taking the hero course on a field trip next week? We strike then." The scarred girl took a bite of her lunch.

Hatsume nodded. "Okay... I'll try my best to help. Kinda a new thing for me..."

Izuka smiled at the pinkette once more. "Don't worry. Just remember crazy is best."

Hatsume repeated it back to herself as if it was her mantra. "Crazy is best. Crazy is best..."

Izuka and Hatsume worked on Toga's suit. Now that they had the full function of her quirk, Hatsume didn't question any of the added items Izuka built in. Gloves that shot a thin metal pipe out, in order to collect blood. They also had built in grappling hooks, for an easy way to get around.

"Some of your inventions make so much more sense." Hatsume chuckled. "I mean, you built so many knife variants before Power Loader said that heroes didn't use deadly weapons."

Izuka smiled. "Yeah. The exploding knife was the straw that broke the camel's back."

The two inventors chatted away. They both didn't notice how close their faces had come to one another until they ran out of breath.

"H-hey..." Hatsume said.

"Hey..." Izuka smiled.

"I want... to kiss you, but you're dating Toga..."

"Oh trust me... She wants you as badly as I do."

"Why-?

Izuka kissed Hatsume on the lips just as the lab door opened.

"Hey guys, I'm giving the others a uuuhhhhhhh-" Power Loader walked in and dropped his clipboard. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please carry on!"

The hero hastily grabbed his clipboard and slammed the door shut as he ran out. Izuka and Hatsume looked at the door silently, before starting to laugh.

"How did that... Eh. What the hell." Hatsume leapt atop Izuka with a smile, Wrapping her legs around the scarred girl's waist. "Crazy is fun."

)=(

So Now Hatsume joins. I decided to just follow what you guys had said and get her to join because of her inventions. The Toga Izuka relationship will continue. Hatsume will be in there every so often. And right now...

I'm imagining adult Hatsume in a white lab coat with lightning gauntlets, taking out hordes of heroes. Hatsume's gonna be so fun to make into a villain.

Anyways, Until Next Time,

Sushi Out!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.3K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
59K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
862 60 20
"He did it. He actually did it." Katsuki Bakugo is haunted by the suicide of his childhood friend, or rather the guilt of knowing he was the one who...
24.7K 809 20
He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made the message short and sweet, after maki...