The Ascension Saga Book One:...

Par SushuiTemitsu

Izuka Midoriya is a name that sticks in Katsuki Bakugo's mind. She died one year after her mother, a suicide... Plus

Prologue: Appearance of Chaos
Fall From Order
Break And Reforge
Mr. Two Timer
Stain! Memories
Himiko's Vengeance
Controlled Chaos
UA! A Different Kind Of Crazy
Split Sides
Crazy Is Fun
Buildup
Rage
Your Symbol Of Despair
One Who Has Ascended
Just a bit of Spying
Start! The Festival!
I Choose Who Wins
Juiced
Heroes are Annoying
Rabbit and Steel
His Power
Douse The Flames
An Informant... Eventually?
Ghost
Awakening
Clash Of Titans
Tempered Steel
Kenji Hikiishi
Fall Of Steel
Torture and Terror
Invention Battle!
Bonding

The Patchwork Bunny

86 2 0
Par SushuiTemitsu

 I realize now that the backstory section can't just be Izuka.  Bakugo and Toshinori need some time too. So here we go!

What happened to them three months after the fall?

This will have some more killing scenes, and include Izuka's debut as a villain. Her face won't be known, only her name.

)=(

It had been three months.

Three months.

Three quiet months. There were no laughs, no excitement, just silence. And it scared Katsuki Bakugo.

Where was Izuka Midoriya?

The green haired girl hadn't been in school, and it mystified the entire class. Even after the death of her mother, she was always excited to talk to people about quirks. There would always be laughter if she was picked on. Now there wasn't any.

Had she run away? There were no reports of any suicides in the past three months. She couldn't have killed herself.

Katsuki Bakugo was now the one who drifted through the day. He had nothing to do. Nobody to bully.

The bell rang, and school was let out.

Bakugo walked down the street. He needed something to rage over, the arcade maybe?

"Wait a minute..." He muttered. "Why don't I just call the damn nerd?"

Bakugo would never tell anybody, but he had the green bean's number. His mom made him keep it on his phone. He hit the number and started the call, a ringing sounded from down the street.

Bakugo's eyes went wide. 'Was she on the street?'

The blonde boy followed the ringing and quickly found the phone. It was hers, no doubt. A green phone with an All Might charm hanging from it. The phone was stained with dried blood.

Katsuki suddenly felt a pit forming in his stomach. How long had it been there? Nobody picking it up?

Katsuki looked around wildly. His eyes fell on a discarded pair of red shoes. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes. "What have I done..."

Katsuki saw a skeletal blonde man standing next to him, his head down as if in reverence.

"Excuse me, sir. Was there a... a green haired girl here some time ago?" Katsuki shakily asked. He noticed that the man was crying.

"My failure. You knew her... Didn't you?"

"What happened?"

"Come with me..."

The man led Bakugo up to the top of the building. Bakugo turned to look at the man, but it was All Might.

"Whaaaa?"

"Before you ask-"

"You're weakening..." Bakugo whispered. "Your time as the number one hero has taken its toll..."

All Might shrank down into the skeletal man once again. "Yes. And it seems that my time as a hero clouded my judgement..."

"What happened here?" Bakugo demanded.

"Around three months ago, I was chasing a villain with a body made of sludge. He emerged from the sewers and tried to take control of her body. Then I appeared and detained him. That girl... her eyes were so filled with hope when she saw me. As I went to leap away, she jumped on and hitched a ride to the top of this building."

"Oh my god, she fell from your back!"

"No! Let me finish!" Blood leaked a bit from Toshinori's mouth.

"We landed safely, and I scolded her for her recklessness. But at that time, my quirk ran out, and I reverted back to my normal form. The girl asked the emancipated man before her is she could be a hero... It must've been her last hope for me to say yes..."

"And you said no." Bakugo said, looking down at his hands. "You said she couldn't, just like I did..."

Toshinori nodded. "And then I watched as she leapt off of the building... I was powerless to stop her..."

Bakugo shook in disbelief. Izuka's dreams had been crushed. Everybody had beaten her down, even after her mom died. And she had died three months ago, leaving none the wiser...

"How can I become a hero..."

"How can I be the number one hero..."

"When this girl/Izuka died because of me!"

Bakugo looked up shocked. All Might bore the same reaction. "Young man, do you want to be a hero that she would be proud of?"

Bakugo nodded. "I'll make it up to her memory!"

Toshinori Yagi nodded. "Good answer, I deem you worthy of this false hero's power. My quirk, One For All, is yours to command. Now, eat this!"

Toshinori held up a strand of hair, Bakugo looked at it confused. "What am I-"

"I'm giving you my quirk. With it, you can become the next number one hero, and inspire a new generation. You could influence people in a way I never could. But to obtain my power, you must ingest my DNA..."

Bakugo looked at the hair, before taking it and eating it. "So what now?"

Toshinori smiled at the blonde boy before him. "Now? Now we train."

)=(

Izuka sat at the table, waiting for Dabi to finish brooding on his couch. His new couch. He had burned the other one after he caught Toga and her making out on it.

"Dabi. What are we doing today?"

"Well," The man said. "First, Imma brood. Then, we're gonna go do some business. Sensei hasn't given us a mission. But we still need a costume for you, and we'll need to make your villain name."

"Already got that. It's Deku."

Dabi gave a confused look. "One who is nothing? Weird, but okay. We're gonna go visit Giran then. Get you materials for a suit."

"When?" Izuka asked.

"In three, two, one. Done Brooding! Let's go."

The two got Toga from her room and headed out. They traveled across the city, before coming to a run down nightclub.

"Isn't there a reason it's called a nightclub?"

"Giran owns it. Let's go." Dabi yanked Izuka into the building.

Giran was a pale skinny mane that stood at about 183 centimeters. He wore an ugly purple suit and a pink scarf that looked like human intestines.

"So Dabi, whaddaya need today?" The man asked, lighting a cigarette.

"We need material. For a villain outfit." Dabi said.

"Ooooh. I'd love to. But you didn't bring me the stuff from Yukiho's place. I was-urk!"

Izuka appeared at the mans side, a knife poised at his throat. "Hey look, it's a knife from that bastard Yukiho. You want it?"

Giran smiled. "Tough one eh? Fine. What kind of materials?"

"Deku, if you would." Dabi bowed.

Izuka sheathed the knife and hopped back. "I need green cloth, and a light bullet proof vest. Some really flexible-yet really strong- cloth. And some gloves."

Giran gawked. "That's it?"

Izuka thought for a moment. "Oh, also greaves, bracers, combat boots, Knives, and a handgun."

"You said materials-"

"And a gun is a material that I will be using to spill blood. Same with a knife. Can you get them or not?"

"I already have 'em. What you listed is literally so common you could find it at a shopping mall. Gimme a minute."

The man went into a separate room and brought out a few black cases. "In here, we have your cloth and vest. Also your greaves and Bracers. In here, we have your combat boots. Steel toed. I hope I got the size correct. In here are the knives. They;re expendable, got a lot of 'em back there. These last three are the handguns. Pick one."

Izuka opened the three cases. The first had a solid black pistol. The second was also solid black, but a bit bigger, with a space to mount a knife as a bayonet. The third was the same as the second, but it was silver and green. Izuka picked up the smallest one.

"You sure?" Giran raised an eyebrow. "That thing is compact, and pretty sturdy. But it can't have a bayonet."

"So?" Izuka said, holding the gun in her right hand and fiddling with the trigger. "I have two hands. If I have my way, people won't get close enough to where I need a bayonet."

Giran smirked. "Okay then. This time your stuff is on the house. You'll be a regular anyways, now go. I have another meeting soon."

Dabi let Izuka walk out of the room first. "Thank's Giran."

The trio made their way back to the apartments, where Izuka began making her costume. She took a green hoodie and the vest Giran gave her. Putting them together was simple, she then added floppy rabbit ears to the hood. She used the other fabric to make athletic pants. When she was done, the costume fit comfortably. On the back of her hoodie she painted a patchwork rabbit head.

It was done.

"Huh, badass." Dabi said, looking at the outfit. "But the hoodie won't give any mobility zipped up."

Izuka unzipped the hoodie, she wore nothing underneath but a black sports bra. Toga cackled as Dabi fainted.

"Oh my god. He doesn't care about us fucking but he faints at the sight of you in a bra."

"Shut up Toga! I wasn't expecting it!" Dabi shouted, getting back to his feet. "Okay, because you turned all of those Nomu to confetti, we'll be going out today. Not like a mission, just to let off steam."

Toga walked up to the confused Izuka. "We're gonna go on night patrol. Kill some people. Maybe get chased by some heroes. You up to it?"

Izuka's eyes gleamed. "Could I kill a hero?"

Toga grinned. "It happens from time to time... I don't see why we can't find one for you."

"Also, I'm changing my name to Patchwork Bunny. Deku gives it away to most of the kids I grew up with."

Dabi shook his head. "I'll be on the couch if you need me."

)=(

Bakugo was sore.

The first three hours of training had been hell. He was supposed to do that every day.

"This is gonna be tough."

They had started with a beach. Takoba beach was covered in trash, it had been for a while. Bakugo had to clean the beach before the UA entrance exam. It was going to be torture.

The worst part was that he couldn't use his quirk. He used explosion for everything. Now he couldn't rely on it. Bakugo rolled over in his bed and looked at his phone. There was currently a live broadcast on every news channel.

"Wonder what this is?"

Bakugo clicked the play button. The broadcast showed police cars surrounding a building. The body of a hero hung on the front. The news cast read. "Hero Killer Strikes Again."

Bakugo almost threw up at the sight of the body.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY SHOW THAT ON LIVE TELEVISION?"

)=(

Izuka shuddered with delight as she beheld the dead body. Stain had been there. The Stain.

"Can we go find him? Can we Dabi?" Izuka jittered.

Dabi sighed. "Even if we tried, we'd never find him. Those who search don't find anything..."

Izuka sighed. "Well then, can we at least outdo his display?"

The trio leapt away, only being sighted by a single blonde hero, who frowned. "Who are those three?"

...

Izuka leapt over rooftops. Her eyes sparkling in the night. She was out for blood.

Toga saw the expression on Izuka's face and began heating up. "Oh she's gonna destroy a bitch..."

Dabi had split off from the two. He wanted to blow off some steam solo. He did notice the figure tailing them. Two actually. One must've been a sidekick.

Dabi smirked. "Guess you'll get your wish Deku..."

Izuka landed in a dark alleyway. Toga landed next to her.

"We're being tailed," Izuka whispered excitedly. "A hero."

Toga smiled at the girl, and the two retreated into the shadows. A blonde woman touched down in the alleyway.

"I know that you're here. I watched you jump down." The hero looked around.

Izuka began singing like a child. A taunting voice that made her seem even crazier.

"Ants in a line, burning in the light~"

The hero whirled around. Nobody was there.

"Turning them to ash with my magnifiers might~"

The hero turned around again, nobody.

"Come on little ant. You've been out classed~"

The hero shuddered as a killing aura sprang up behind her.

"Prepare to meet your end, by my magnifying glass~"

The hero rolled out of the way as a sword swung down. The ground cracked from the force of the blow. The woman's eyes bugged out and she began running, only to see a blonde girl with a knife to a man's throat.

"Come on hero. You've gotta save people right?"

The hero bit her lip, secretly sending out a message over the phone. Other heroes were notified of the distress signal, and began moving.

The blonde girl giggled. "Oh? Calling for help are you?"

"Where is your accomplice?" The hero shouted. A killing aura sprang up behind her.

"I'm right here hero."

A scream went up in the night. The first of many to come.

)=(

Two heroes arrived on the scene where one of their associates, a hero by the name of lamplight, had sent out a distress signal.

The body of a man lay off to the side, his throat slit. Two teenagers sat in the alleyway, looking in horror at something. One teen had green hair, the other was blonde. The two heroes ran up.

"Are you two okay? Oh my god-"

Lamplight's body was pinned to the wall by way of several knives. Her costume had been torn to shreds, a patchwork rabbit painted on her chest in blood. The hero was still alive, but barely. Her chest rose and fell lightly.

"What the hell happened?" One hero gasped, running towards lamplight. The second checked up on the kids.

"Rock- jaw..." Lamplight whispered hoarsely. The hero trying to free her looked her in the eyes.

"Lamplight. Who did this?"

The hero's eyes widened as she looked at the teenagers playing victim. "Green G-girl..."

The hero turned around to see the teenagers grinning viciously. "OH NO! CYANICA!"

The green haired girl grabbed the hero next to her and threw her onto the ground with incredible strength. The blonde girl appeared behind Cyanica and snapped her neck. The green girl began stabbing the dead hero, marveling at her blood.

"So much... It's beautiful..."

"Run..." Lamplight said. "Rockjaw... RUN!"

The hero tried to escape, only for two knives to pin him to the alley wall. The hero screamed in pain.

"Mr. rock jaw..." The green girl walked up to the hero. "I'm a good girl aren't I?"

The man shuddered.

"Ms. Lamplight has been so bad. Tattling on us..." The girl slithered up to the dying hero. "So naughty. You weren't supposed to tell..." The girl smiled brightly. "I forgive you!"

Rockjaw watched in horror as the girl put her lips to the hero's mouth, making her go wide eyed.

Lamplight gave a gurgle of pain, and life left her eyes. Izuka had stabbed her in the heart.

The girl drew herself away from the dead hero. Her mouth sparkling red with blood. She kissed the blonde girl next to her, sharing her prize.

"Oh wait!" The girl grinned. "We made Mr. rock jaw sad!"

The hero shouted as Izuka pulled out a gun. Toga transformed into Lamplight.

"Open up sweetheart."

There was a bang, and Rock Jaw knew no more.

Izuka giggled in the alleyway. Toga transformed back into her normal self and kissed the green haired murderer.

"You're so hot when you're crazy."

Izuka grinned madly. "Yeah... Crazy is fun..."

The two blood covered teens left the alleyway, leaving carnage behind them.

)=(

Bakugo walked to school. His muscles didn't ache as much. He walked into school, and was immediately yelled at by a teacher.

"DIDN'T YOU GET THE MESSAGE? SCHOOL"S CANCELLED TODAY!"

"What? Why?" Bakugo was shocked. His school never closed.

The teacher sighed. "Last night, there was that news broadcast about the latest Stain victim. But there was more... a hero massacre."

Bakugo's eyes widened. "A hero massacre? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You shouldn't concern yourself with these things... It was way out of the press's area to even show the Stain Murder. I'm sure that everything will be back to normal in a few days."

Bakugo stepped back out of the school. "Okay... Thank you!"

The blonde ran through the city to the beach. The teacher smiled as he watched the blonde go.

"Wait, did he just say thank you?"

...

"Yo! Do you see those guys cleaning the beach! Super manly!"

Bakugo grumbled as he heard a voice say that. All Might was with him, he had been told not to worry about the killings, as Endeavor was handling it.

Three teenagers ran up to the training duo.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Toshinori looked at them. "I'm helping this young man train for the UA entrance exam. His father and I are good friends."

A young boy with Red hair grinned. "SO MANLY! Hey, can we train too?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "If it's okay with Toshinori-sensei."

The blonde man nodded yes, and helped the three new arrivals get to training.

"Be careful around metals. Also, no quirks unless absolutely needed. This is supposed to help your muscle growth, not quirk growth."

The three students nodded and got to work. By the end of the day, they were sore.

"Good job everybody! That's enough for today!" Toshinori grinned. "You go home and have a well deserved rest."

Bakugo began walking home. The three new teens walked with him. "What do you want?"

"Come on. We just want to hang out! You seem super manly!" The red haired teen grinned.

"Yeah! And we're all shooting for UA! It'll be great to have friends there!" A pink skinned girl said.

"I'm just following these two hopeless idiots." A girl with long earlobes said.

"Hmph. Well then, what do you think of last night's events?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh! You mean the news stuff?"

"SHHHH!" Bakugo covered the pink girls mouth. "I don't think we should talk about it in public."

"Fine, I live close by. We'll go to my place." The red haired boy said. "By the way. What's your name?"

"Katsuki Bakugo."

"Phmm muma amu mo." The pink girl said, her mouth still covered.

"Sorry about that." Bakugo said.

"It's okay! I'm Mina Ashido!"

"Kyoka Jiro..."

"And I'm Ejiro Kirishima!"

The four walked to Kirishima's house. "Mom and Dad are working. We should be fine to talk."

Bakugo sat down in Kirishima's room. "So, what happened last night? I fell asleep pretty early."

"We should watch the video. It explains it all without the images." Jiro muttered.

"What video?"

"Here. Some youtubers did a report on it. This guy summed it up really well." Kirishima said. "It also doesn't show the crime scene pictures, only describes them."

Kirishima pulled up a video on youtube. A man with silver gray hair took the screen.

"Hey guys, Now I'm sure that you have some major questions about a lot of stuff. I do too. Today we'll be talking about the Hosu Hero killings, and the new arrivals in the villain world."

A video intro played, Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Alright, so first off. The night started off with a news broadcast featuring the gruesome scene of the latest hero killer victim. The hero was gaining popularity and was said to be abusing his title. The hero known as corkscrew was found pinned to a building via several knives."

"I know all this-"

"SHHH!" Wait okay, it keeps going."

"No doubt that everybody thought that that would be the worst event of that night. However, in this picture, you will note three shadowy figures standing on a rooftop."

Bakugo leaned in as the screen displayed a zoomed in picture. Three silhouettes were indeed watching the scene.

"Who are these figures? Well, that's the question that the pro hero Lamplight would die trying to answer. Today is Wednesday the 18th. The year 2423. This morning, police found several more crime scenes scattered around Hosu city. The burned bodies of several civilians were discovered in multiple alleyways. Blue flames flickered in the crime scene. Yes, blue flames. The pyromancer has returned."

"Who's the Pyromancer?" Bakugo asked.

"He's a serial killer with a very powerful fire quirk. His signature is his blue flames." Mina answered.

"This is not the only threat, as we also saw scenes caused by two new names. In a specific alleyway, the heroes Rock jaw, Lamplight, and Cyanica were found dead. They had been burned slightly, so no DNA evidence was found. Although the scene suggests that the Pyromancer is behind it, I believe it was two new villains."

"New villains?"

"The blood of the three heroes in the alleyway was used to paint a picture, a villain signature."

The screen showed an image of a strange piece of art. It looked like the head of a patchwork bunny, the mouth was opened in a large grin. The words "Fear the two." Were spelled out beneath it.

"Starting today, the name Patchwork Bunny will be added to the roster of villains. Now on the villain rating scale, we'll give the two villains an S rating, given the fact that they killed three heroes, and not only killed them, but completely destroyed them. That's all from me this time. I'll see you legends in the next video!"

The video stopped. "That's about it." Mina said.

"But... what did these new villains do?"

Kirishima shook his head. "It's pretty nasty man. Like, take that stain murder, and multiply it by a thousand. It was over the top."

Bakugo gulped. Something like that couldn't be caused by humans. It was caused by monsters.

'Izuka, give me the strength to defeat villains like these.'

)=(

Okay. So I'm escalating. Izuka's crazy.

And I know that you're all looking forward to Stain.

Sushui Out

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

34 1 1
Izuku Midoriya was a middle schooler, who has been bullied since he was a child. A childhood friend, Bakugo picked on Izuku for being quirkless. It d...
25K 824 60
Izuku Midoriya was always the light. He was always his light, and his only. Bakugou Katsuki's. No one was ever going to leave him in the dark, ever a...
40.3K 925 63
Izuka Midoriya is a name that sticks in Katsuki Bakugo's mind. She died one year after her mother, a suicide. Or at least that's what he thought. All...
917 46 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...