The Wild One {Jacob Black X O...

By love_fiction_aya

"She's stronger then any of you will ever be!" Skylar is a shape shifter that lived among wild wolfs her whol... More

Chapter I: Perfect life
Chapter II: The boy
Chapter IV: The pack
Chapter V: Cubs
Chapter VI: The Cullens
Chapter VII: Bella
Chapter VIII: I'm scared Sky
Chapter IX: Sam...
Chapter X: New Alpha
Chapter XI: Scars
Chapter XII: Funeral
Chapter XIII: Wolves
Chapter XIV: Lies
Chapter XV: Invitation
Chapter XVI: Graduation party
Chapter XVII: The preparings
Chapter XVIII: The battle
Chapter XIX: Broken Bones
Chapter XX: The letter
Chapter XXI: Explanation
Chapter XXII: Encounter
A/N
Chapter XXIII: Kaya
Chapter XXIV: Camp
Chapter XXV: Overwhelmed
Chapter XXVI: Panic attack
Chapter XXVII: Things are rough
Chapter XXVIII: Jealousy
Chapter XXIX: Jason Brown
Chapter XXX: Oh Fuck
Chapter XXXI: She's getting married?
Chapter XXXII: Running away
Chapter XXXIII: I missed you
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT!
Chapter XXXIV: Gunshots
Chapter XXXV: Stop Comparing
Chapter XXXVI: Reunition
Chapter XXXVII: The Wedding
Chapter XXXVIII: Kimora
Chapter XXXIX: Try It
Chapter XXXX: Enemy Vampire On The Run
Chapter XXXXI: The Gathering
Chapter XXXXII: Alpha Colt
Chapter XXXXIII: Alliance Request
Chapter XXXXIV: Packs Introduction
Chapter XXXXV: Reunited Family

Chapter III: Imprint

8.6K 185 15
By love_fiction_aya

Jacob

I woke up next morning in a big cave. I looked around to see a hammock, a fire pit, a little waterfal and some stuff that defeninetly belonged to a human. There was nobody there though.

I looked down and realized I had gone back human in my sleep and someone had put some kind of blanket over me. I started to get up but realized I had no clothes underneath the blanket. Crap.

I just sat there under the blanket for a while thinking of what happened yesterday and what I had to do now, when I heard something enter the cave.

I looked back and saw a huge black wolf with piercing, beautiful blue eyes. Then I felt like I was floating. I saw mine and her future pass in front of me in a flash. I would be anything for her, a friend, a brother, a protector, a lover. I felt like she was the one holding me on earth instead of gravity... What the hell is happening.

When I snapped back to reality I saw that she was still in her wolf form but she had backed up and layed down on the floor whining. I didn't really understand what was going on.

"I.... Uh.... What... Hey uhm I, I'm Jacob... " I couldn't even talk properly. What the hell is happening to me.

She slowly came closer and I quickly realised she was carrying some clothes in her mouth carefully. I took them gratefully and she turned around still in her wolf form while I got changed. When I was dressed I went to her side and sat down there. She turned back human when she saw I was just sitting there.

She was gorgeous, with blue eyes and jet black hair.

She looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and I realized she had tears in her eyes but I couldn't quite tell if they were from sadness or happiness.

"Hey Jacob, I'm Skylar... " She replied with an insecure and shaky voice "Do you remember what happened yesterday? " She asked, taking me a bit off guard with a thick Southern accent.

"I uhm... I just remember running out of the theaters because I felt so warm and then I... I turned into a huge wolf in the middle of the forest and I ran into you and I... I uhm... Yeah I don't remember anything else" I replied.

When I finished talking I saw she was staring at me. "Are you ok? " I asked. "Yeah... Yeah I just..... When you saw my uhm... eyes... Wha... What did you feel? " She asked insecurely. A wave of happiness ran through me. Maybe she had felt the same.

"I uh.. It's difficult to explain. I... I don't really know how to explain it.. " I replied hoping she maybe would be able to explain it and she did. "Like I was the only thing holding you down on earth instead of gravity? That you would be anything for me? You saw our whole future flash in front of you? " She asked. I nodded "we imprinted on each other Jacob. And I can't quite tell if that's good or bad" She replied with a slight layer of worry in her voice.

She probably recognised my confused look because she immediately continued "the person you imprint on is kind of your soulmate like humans would say. You are bond to that person for life, like your other part. A bit like love at first sight but deeper than that. It's frightening but beautiful at the same time" I looked at her as if I was hit by a train "w... What? " I said

"You'll see, come with me " She said as she stood up and walked to the entrance of the cave, I followed still confused.

When we arrived outside the cave I saw a huge wolf pack, they all stared from Skylar to me.

"Those aren't shape shifters are they?" I asked standing next to her standing ready for anything. She seemed very calm, as if she had known those wolves forever.

"I think I don't need to tell you the answer for you to understand " She answered. Suddenly I saw Skylar stare with a weird look that I couldn't quite place at a group of grey and white wolves.

They immediately started running towards us. In a speed I didn't knew I had I turned into my wolf form unconsciously and ran in front of her growling and snarling at the group of wolves.

They didn't stop running towards us until they were right in front of us when Skylar whistled in a high tone. They stopped running and layed down in front of us.

Still in my wolf form I glanced at Skylar which was smiling at me. She signaled for me to follow her and I did.

We went into the forest and she made me turn back human even though I wasn't so sure if we or she was safe.

"You don't have to be scared. These wolves don't listen to me by magic y'know. "

When I turned back human she gave me some clothes she had taken with her and I sat next to her as she leaned her head against my shoulder. "What are you Skylar? " I suddenly blurted out.

She laughed a bit and replied "I'm exactly the same as you Jacob, a shapes shifter. No what you really want to know is who I am, don't you think?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm Skylar, Sky for short. Some humans that I accidentally ran into while I was in my wolf form call me the black demon. Which is ridiculous but what can I say. Those wolves listened to me because I lived with them as long as I can remember and that means since I was a baby. They watched me grow up, they saw me shift for the first time, hell they even saw me imprint. They trust me." She replied.

"I, for certain people am the wild girl, the black demon.. Or what your pack likes to call me, The Intruder or The Wild. Ring a bell? " She continued. I gasped as memories of tribe meetings flashed back to me.

Sam Uley, the leader of the little cult I hated so much had explained a story about the wild one, a wild shape shifter that lived all her life with wolves. A dangerous wolf they said. Some stories explained how she attacked the people in town, how she killed all the people near her.

She looked away but I turned her chin so she would look back at me "the stories... They... They're real?" I asked. I imprinted on a murderer.

"Jacob those who killed Fork's citizens were vampires and I was the one running through town killing them so the humans would be safe, doing the job your tribe should be doing. I would never. Ever. Harm an innocent person, human, vampire, shape shifter. I would never" She replied reassuringly, making me visibly relax. "Okay.. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you in anyways I was just.. I don't know, a bit scared I would've imrpinted on a psycopath or something" I explained making her laugh. "No don't worry about that."

"So uhm.. Could you explain what an imprint is?" I asked a bit embarrassed about not understanding any of it. She nodded and started talking.

"So as I said, an imprint is almost like a soulmate but more. When you imprint, you wouldn't think of being with someone else and when imprints are apart, in the beginning you just feel empty but after few days you start to feel physical pain.. Imprints don't necessarily have to be lovers, they would be anything for each other as long as they aren't apart" She paused for a second to make sure I was paying attention before continuing.

"When the imprint bond gets strong enough, you can even feel how your imprint is feeling and when they get hurt.. Imprints would also do anything to protect each other, I made those wolves come at us to show you that. When you thought they were attacking, your inner wolf automatically took over and you immediately jumped to protect me before you even knew it" She finally finished, leaving me stunned at her whole explanation. Holy shit.

#edited#

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.4K 7
❝ i know who I am now, guys❞ ━━━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒È Magnolia Rossè was always put down by her mother for being overweight, she was always...
1.4M 22.5K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
1.6M 50.4K 87
***THIS STORY IS FOUR YEARS OLD; SO TROPES AND IDEAS MIGHT SEEM REPETITIVE FOR THE FANDOMS NOW*** Bambi Swan has always been 'different', branded cra...
22.6K 606 15
Arielle-Grace and Isabella Swan move to Forks to live with the father Charlie, when Bella falls in love with a mysterious boy by the name of Edward...