All I Needed

By -Marsh_Mallow-

Lila has taken almost everything from Marinette...ALMOST. Luckily for her, she had some friends who did have... More

Prologue
Moving On
Arriving at Gotham
Jason Todd
A Great Day
A Night With You (pt. 1)
A Night With You (Pt.2)
Assaulted, Leaving & Moving
He's What!?
Her Lies
Love and More Lies
Building the Case
Withdrawal
Court Day
The Truth

Jealousy & New Love

17.3K 399 288
By -Marsh_Mallow-

"Are you...could you possibly be...MDC?", he asks.

I looked at him shocked. How could he possibly know? I grabbed his hand and pulled him off to the side.

"How?", I asked shocked.

"I'm a bit of a detective", he smirked.

I stared at him in awe. He was just so amazing. I realised how close we were to each other and that was when I realised how hot he was. He had beautiful blue eyes and..

"Pixie pop? You there?", he waved his hands in front of me.

"Huh?"

"You just kind of spaced off..."

"I was just thinking...", I started.

"About me?", he joked.

We both laughed, as my face went red. 

"I'm just kidding Pixie pop", he laughed.

"Marinette!"

Oh boy! I turned to my side to see my 'classmates' and a fuming Agreste.

"What do you guys want?", I asked, bored.

"We are so sorry, sir, um...Jason, was it?", Lila apologised, batting her eyelashes. 

"Why?", he asked, confused.

"Well because this little sl*t here was throwing herself onto you. You should've never helped this bully", Alya told.

"Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about. Marinette and I were just talking. So if you would be kind enough to give us some privacy, please leave us alone", Jason growled, while leading me away from the group.

"What was that about?", he asked me when we were faraway, at the garden near the mall.

"That girl with the sausage hair, Lila, has been telling lies since she came. Me and my friends refused to believe them, so they all pretty much hate us. They think I'm jealous of her since we both liked the same guy", I explained to him.

"I heard about her from Tim and Dick. Apparently she's dating Damian Wayne", he rolls his eyes.

"You should hear the other stuff she says. 'I saved Jagged Stone's kitten from being run over by a plane'", I mocked Lila's voice.

Jason fell apart, laughing at what I said.

"Wha-", he continued to laugh, finding it hard to breathe. 

"Are you okay?", I asked a bit concerned.

"I am. I am. It's just that Jagged is allergic to fur, and doesn't he have Fang for the past like 20 years? And saving him from being run over by a airplane? Unauthorised persons aren't allowed on the airstrip. They would've detained her", he explained still laughing.

"I know! But my stupid class actually believe her", I laughed with him.

"Mari-bug! There you are!", Chloe came running and hugged me.

"We saw Lila and her sheep, and thought she had gotten to her, especially since you were alone", Alix explained.

"We didn't know you were on a date, otherwise we would've taken our time", Nino huffed, out of breath.

"We're not on a date!", I yell at them.

Jason just laughs softly.

"OHH. Then why were you with him in this beautiful garden?", Kim smirked.

"We just came here after dealing with Lila and her minions", I rolled my eyes.

"So you guys bumped into her?", Chloe asked.

We both nodded when Jason's phone rang. 

"Hello? Yeah. It's true. Yep. I'll be there. What? No. Just wait. I'm coming", he answered, "Sorry guys, but I need to go right now. Enjoy your stay here"

"Girlfriend?", Alix asked.

"What? No. I don't have one, but if someone wants to be", he said, looking over at me, "I would be more than happy"

With that he left. 

"Marinette! OMG! He like you!", Chloe shrieked.

"Dude wants you to be his girl", Nino added.

"Say yes! Say yes!", Chloe continued to scream. 

"Okay. But I'll do it when he asks me out properly", I laughed.

"Asks you out?"

We all turned to the new voice. Adrien.

"What were you doing with that guy?", Adrien growled.

"None of your business Agreste", Kim replied, getting defensive.

"Is he your boyfriend?", he asked.

"Like we said, it's none of your business. So just leave us alone", I yelled, before leaving with my friends.

"Why does he care?", Chloe asked.

"Dudette...I think Alya may have told that you like him", Nino whispered.

"If she did, then maybe he might be trying you ask you out", Alix suggested.

"Ugh! Hopefully that isn't true", I groaned. 

Adrien's P.O.V

How could she be with him? She's supposed to be in love with me. She's supposed to be mine. But here she is hanging around the mall with that guy from Wayne Enterprises. I mean, what's so great about him? He's just a plain guy with white in his hair, while I'm a famous model. 

"Excuse me? I don't know what you're talking about. Marinette and I were just talking. So if you would be kind enough to give us some privacy, please leave us alone", Jason growled, taking Mari away from the group.

She didn't even care that he was dragging her by the hand! Are they dating? This can't be happening.

"She's just doing this to get attention from you", Alya says.

"Don't worry Adrien. I know she likes you. She likes you so much, she can't get over you", Lila snickers.

Once the class splits off, I go the same way that the Jason guy and Mari went to find them in a garden. Nino, Chloe, Kim and Alix come running up to them. After a while, Jason leaves. I take this chance to talk to Marinette about this new guy.

"-he asks me out properly", Marinette laughed.

Ask her out? He asked her out!?

"Asks you out? What were you doing with that guy?", I growled.

"None of your business Agreste", Kim replied, getting defensive.

"Is he your boyfriend?", I asked, mad

"Like we said, it's none of your business. So just leave us alone", she yelled, before leaving with her friends.

I was furious. She was supposed to like me! She's my princess. How could she be with him? I got lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise they had all left. I need to find out more about this guy. And stop him from taking my princess. Whatever it takes.

Marinette P.O.V

If Adrien is really trying to make me his princess, then I need to be more careful. He did not look too happy about me hanging out with Jason. I sighed. Just then I remembered I didn't even get his number. How could I forget?

"What's wrong Mari-bug?", Chloe asked as we got back to our rooms.

"I just remembered that I didn't get Jason's number", I cried.

"Marinette...", Alix sighed.

Just then my phone received a notification.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okk another chapter. Adrien is getting J-E-ALOUS!! MORE CLASS SALT COMING

THEY WILL FIND OUT HE'S A WAYNE SOON!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

- Marshmallow c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.4K 78
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
915K 38.7K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
633K 30.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...