The Mafia Daughter's Revenge

By Ruds29

"Grace, do you think that your father is the real reason behind all the attacks on you and Elora ?" Ace asked... More

Introduction
Prologue
Characters
Meeting with Emma
Moving into the Mansion
Meeting the Family Members
In the Office Room
Office Room Part II
First Day in the Mansion
First Day in the Mansion II
'A Glimpse' from my Past..
Bonus: Xavier and Edward's POV
Late Night Call
Spark of new friendship!
Secret Visit to the Office
Who is 'My Backup'
Bonus Chapter
Unexpected Visit from ...
Conversation with 'My father'
Authors Note
Characters
Talk with Alessandro
Did you eavesdrop ?
Are you hiding something?
Who can it Be??
What a Surprise??
'Princess' - Not for Me
Did we get Caught?
Not again please.......
A deal it is then.....
I Promise - I will never leave you
Teddy Bears which Stick, Tvs on Ceilings, What's next?
Does he have any hidden motive?
Can't be, no chance....
Let's wait and watch!...
Shopping At Last...
Shopping at last II
Are we Busted?
The Unknown Caller...
Unknown Caller Arrived...
Did I ask anything wrong?
Time to face him!
You are such a Brat!
Time to dig the past...
When I met Grace!
Are you Insane???
Author's Note
My Side of the Story!
The meeting with Nicholas!
That Incident - Part I
Contract of Marriage!
Escaped but trouble ahead!
Authors Note
Too Late for That!!!
I'll Keep a Watch on all your Actions!
Wait, Emma is coming here??
Who Informed Emma ?
How does Nicholas know my Location???
I am the ....

It was not Me...

1.8K 66 2
By Ruds29

I know that the last chapter must have baffled your mind, as this story has a lot of twists and turns.

But what's a thriller story that can be easily predictable?

Hope you all enjoy reading it as much I enjoy writing it.
I know you all deserve an update to quench your curiosity, so here is an early update...

Alessandro POV

What the hell just happened?

This was not at all what I expected to happen. I sent some of the Snakes' men to spy on Grace and inform me if she is betraying us or not.

But in reality, the snake's men were attacked by surprise by their rival gang today, making it impossible for them to reach the mall in time.

Not only did my plan fail, but some other enemy attacked them. It was Grace who saved the twins in nick of time. I can't believe that she fought on our side.

It's becoming more and more difficult for me, to not trust her.

Unless it's all a plan, to make us trust her by faking an attack and also by injuring herself on default.

She wouldn't do that, would she?

I am as confused as everyone else.

Who is this enemy that is faking a bomb, attacking the twins, I don't understand. Someone is also stealing our shipments, deals and everything that has been happening for so many years now.

Since the death of Elora, nothing but problems have arisen that I am not able to face.

Even after being the biggest Mafia in the world, some of these problems are constant and has only increased over the years. Mason has tried to the best of his capabilities but yet did not succeed in finding those bastards.

While I was thinking about all these circumstances, Mason entered my office.

"Dad was this your plan to attack Grace, to know whether she is trustworthy or not. Did you not think of the twins? And Grace, she was hurt without being guilty. So, Is this your perfect plan to revenge her cause you think she is a mole?", Mason rained me with questions entering my office with an aggravated expression.

The questions whose answer even I am not able to decipher.

" I know you won't believe me, but trust me it was Not My Plan. Nor was the attack directed by me. I planned to catch Grace redhanded betraying us, by giving info to enemies. So I sent the men to follow her, not attack her unless needed," I said justifying my actions and explaining to him the course of the plan.

"If it was not you then who attacked Grace and the twins?" Mason asked sitting on the empty chair in front of me looking confused.

"There is only one option, we need to check the CCTV footage of the mall and nearby area for any clues on those men," I advised him, alerting him that the danger was still in progress. It was lucky that nothing happened.

But we can't always be lucky, can we?

"I have already asked my best hacker to send us all the details and footage of that location," Mason informed me typing something on his laptop.

"Here, is the footage," he notified opening some video recording.

In this video, Grace, Damien and twins were seen entering the mall. They went to the arcade, the shops. Later on, Damien left them with the bags and handed them to the security person, that was following them without them knowing.

I had made all arrangements of security for them.
We also had a security car ready at the entrance of the mall in case of an emergency.

But the men who attacked them entered the mall from the back door, slipping from the hands of the security team. These people wore black clothes with black shoes covering their entire body. They hide their face with a mask and a beanie on the top unable for anyone to recognise them.

Only their walking style, the posture portrayed them as a male counterpart, helping us to distinguish.

They directly entered the third floor and followed Grace and the twins. We saw how she dodged them smartly and safely hid the twins in the washroom. She also fought furiously with the men singlehandedly.

But she was later injured in this fight and if it wasn't for Damien to reach there on time, I am not sure what would have happened.

But what still disturbs me is why someone will try to kidnap the twins, was it for ransom or our power.

Who has a death wish to double-cross us?

I watched the CCTV footage when they injured Grace. We followed the footage of the men, back to when they were retracting. They ran through the back door into a local car. We followed the car through different footage but it ended at the lonely abandoned warehouse which didn't have any camera to know more about those people or their location.

We tried to search the nearby area using the CCTV of different restaurants and shops but to no avail.

"There must be something, some evidence to lead onto them. Nobody can be so perfect in their planning, to not leave any loopholes," Mason said taking a pause.

"Maybe we are overlooking it, let's look again and a bit more carefully", he continued.

We looked through the footage again looking at everything carefully to find any clue to give us a lead. When they were fighting with Grace, I saw something printed on the hand of one of the men. It looked like a tattoo.

"Mason, rewind this clip again and now focus on his hands," I said pointing towards one of the goons.

When we zoomed in we could see the tattoo. It belonged to none other than the Russian Mafia.

How is this possible?

Russian were our allies, we have already signed a treaty contract. I doubt they would backstab us like that.

"Mason, it can't be. I think it is all staged. Something is not right. I don't know what, but I am sure there is something hidden from all of us," I said getting up and leaving the room.

Just as I was about to leave I informed him, "I am leaving for Russia tomorrow."

Damien POV

Guilt was what, I was feeling at this moment.

I couldn't help but feel guilty for everything I did to Grace. In the morning I was in no mood to accompany them. But thinking about how I could trouble her or get her into any difficulty, I agreed.

Nevertheless, when I did, I don't know why but making her unhappy never satisfies me.

When she instructs me to do something I feel the need to compel to it.

When I left the bags with the security guard, I could go back to them. But I choose to go to the food court instead.

There I meet a beautiful girl, who started flirting with me. I was so engrossed in her that I didn't realise the phone ring.

Seeing Grace's number I ignored it, but when the phone rang again annoying me, I picked up the call.

"What do you want Grace? It better be something important, cause you are disturbing me," I growled. When no one replied I was about to cut the call. But I heard faint crying of Bella in the background.

My heart clenched in worry, hearing her cry. Though I don't show, I do think of her as a princess of our family.

"Grace, goons, hid...bathroom", Edward said murmuring as if he was scared to talk aloud.

I understood what might have happened, as it is quite common in our business.

" Where are you right now," I asked calmly, though panic was rising inside me. "Washroom. Third Flo...," I cut him in between. "Ok, I am on my way. Stay where you are," I said running towards the washroom which was on the other side of the food court.

Reaching outside the food court on the other side in the corner, I saw Grace on her knees held captive by two men." Grace," I shouted, running towards her.

Those bastards looked at me and started running away seeing me in another direction.

How I wish to catch and torture them for harming my family.

Elijah and Mason soon came, to rescue us with the security team who I am sure will get punished for not doing their work properly.

I not sure how Mason will react to the news that I left Grace alone with the twins. I just hope he forgives me.

________________________________________

No cliffhanger this time!😁

Hey Guys,
Hope you enjoy reading this chapter
Please vote and comment below!

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
294K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
36.7K 383 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
586K 11.5K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...