THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW

4.5K 171 566
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. PAUSE THE PLAN.

»»--⍟--««

No, it's too dangerous. Plus phil only got out of being bedridden recently, you don't wanna tire the old man. You Shook your head and looked at phil.

"No, I think we should lay low for now. It's too dangerous to go out there now, we just got out of the wedding. I'm sure the guards there are in high alert."

Series of whispers of approval echoed in the kitchen, phil then clapped his hands to catch everyone's attention.

"All right! It's settle then, lay low for now. But keep your guard up, tha thief might come back." He said, fishing out the diamond rose from his kimono.

You all nodded, "You all are dismissed" he said and almost immediately, all the people in the kitchen went seperate ways.

"Who want some panckes?!" Fiona exclaimed, puttin on a pink apron.

A series of loud 'Me!' Echoed in the kitchen, mostly from the kids. A cough then catched all of your attention gd you all turn to see phil peeking in the kitchen doorway.

You sweat a bit and chuckled nervously. "We won't make a mess! We promise!" You yelled and the others agreed with nods.

Phil squinted his eyes for a minute before nodding, exiting the kitchen. You then turn your attention to fiona to see her opening a chest and chuckling awkwardly.

"Uh.. Guys?" She called out and you hummed in reply.

"I think we might've ran out of supply..." Your eyes widened a bit before looking at the chests for yourself.

The food fight scene came to your mind and you almost choke in your saliva, did you guys really used all of the supplies here?

You turn to look at the teens to see them looking at the fridge and chests, only to look back at you with worried expression.

"Fuck."

»»--⍟--««

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER?"

A booming voice echoed in the lonely office of dream, the guards flinched at the tone of voice and looked at the ground.

"Forgive us, Your majesty. But it's like she disappeared in thin air! We couldn't find a single clue on where she could be-"

And with a blink of an eye, the guard lay lifeless with a knife buried on his throat. The other guard shook in fear as he look down at his dead comrade.

"Whatever, scram."

With that, the remaining guard left while dragging his dead friend on the floor along with him.

Dream sat down on his chair, slamming a fist on the table. He then ruffles his hair in frustration.

Yes, he's alive.

He had managed to come out of the church, alive. And in one piece, and that's the help of an ender pearl he had manage to take from one of the enderman that's causing chaos on the church.

He was frustrated, with you running away he felt really pissed. His plans were going to trash right now, and he can't afford that to happen.

When he saw his own sister on the chaos, rage engulfed him and he just wanted to tear you here and there on the church.

But he can't help but be baffled, how? How can you managed to plan out a whole war in just a mere span of days? Maybe he underestimated you.

Maybe he did.

And the thought of that makes him angry.

All of his plans were crumbling, he was waiting for this day for years. And that's because of your stubborness, he was engulfed in rage.

(Dream's rage and plan will be explained in his back-story. ;))

All of those years of planning, just going to crush in a day. He forced himself to put up a smile, to be nice, to be friendly, he was successful on being your friend.

But then it all came crushing down when you refused to be his future husband, sure, it was true he did not feel any romantic feelings towards you. But he can't help but be engulfed in rage on seeing you with that pig.

He don't know why, and he don't care on whatever's the reason.

"I need the book, where could she possibly put it?"

He murmured under his breathe, he then opened a drawer and retrieve a white book with a green swirl on it. He then opened the book, the same white, black and red pages were there.

In that book, lays the past, presence and the future of his friends.

And the book he thinks you're currently holding right now is the most important.

He opened the book, going to a certain black page.

Y/N Damon.

Your name was there but he contents was erased, he don't know why but he believes that the answer is in the book that Karl gave you.

That's why he wanted to get the book, for whatever reason he might have, it's for his plan.

He won't give up without a fight.

»»--⍟--««

You sigh as you looked at the ceiling, the others had gone off to go get some supplies again since all of you wasted it on the food fight.

The only people that's with you right now were the kids, Quackity, Philza and technoblade. The kids were outside in the snow, building a snowman.

Quackity were fixing the hole you made in the ceiling where you had blasted techno on, snow were falling on his back as he put new replacements for the ruined roof.

You felt bad, you tried insisting to help but he said that you should just relax and chill. Saying that you must be tired from all that's happening right now.

Sure, he's right that you're tired. But you can still move, you knew that but just accepted his saying. So here you were, sitting on the counter watching him fix the hole himself.

Techno's still sick, he's in laying down on the couch with a warm towel draped in his forehead. He was reading a book, you don't know where phil went since he said he'll be going out for a flight.

Fiona, Alexandra, Niki and Wilbur all went to the nearest town to get some supplies. Fundy also went along, but he chose to hide in the shadows. Watching the others in the dark to make sure nothing bad happens to them.

You were just informed, you were in the kingdom of Etaireía nystaléon agorión. The Frozen Neró, to be exact. They said that the frozen neró is known for it's cold climate, sirens live in the deepest part of the cold ocean which travelers often avoid.

They chose this place since they said that this place was forbidden to travel to, it wasn't exactly guarded with guards but the decision is in the travelers. They chose this place for three reasons.

One, for it's cold climate, very few travelers travel here so there's a little chance a guard would wander here and find them. Even if a guard managed to find them, they wouldn't be able to come back alive. Even if it's for the cold climate or if one of you guys spotted him.

Two, The frozen neró is a forbidden place. The only ones who's allowed to enter were the people that lives in the Etaireía nystaléon agorión kingdom. People from other kingdoms weren't allowed to go to a forbidden place a kingdom owns. They only allowed people to go there if it's there people, though they wouldn't recommend it since it's pretty dangerous to travel here.

Three, The frozen neró is known to be haunted with sirens that sings in the cold ocean. Attracting it's victims to them, creatures that can live in cold climates also lives here, no one knows what kind of creature but from what they told, they were creatures from hell. No one knows what that meant but they do not risk knowing what it meant.

With those reasons, there were very little chance of dream finding where the cabin was. He was so far away from you, giving you more time to prepare if he somehow managed to get his way to you.

Meanwhile on the people in the town, Niki and Wilbur were buying any kind of foods that would last for months. Alexandra and fiona doing thr same, they would occasionally look in the shadows of the alleyway to see two bright brown orbs that belongs to a certain fox.

People were giving them weird looks, mostly fiona and alexandra. Since fiona was still in her maid uniform with a black jacket draped over her shoulder to prevent her from the cold. They must be wondering why's a maid doing with them. For alexandra, well...she's doing alexandra things.

"Oh! Oh! And how much is this?" She then grabbed a pack of uno cards from the shop and held it up for the owner to look at.

"That costs five gold, ma'am!"

Fiona face palmed, alexandra's been in that one shop for hours. Just buying whatever caught her eyes instead of buying foods. Fiona had left her to buy more foods for an hour and returned to see her still there.

The owner looks satisfied, well who wouldn't be when a crazy lady just decided to buy all of their stocks. Fiona only shook her head in disappointed, walking towards alexandra and pinching her ears.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?" Alexandra whined.

Fiona didn't answered, she then dragged alexandra outside the shop. Alexandra was still whining and struggling to pry off fiona's grip on her ear.

When they were outside the shop, she let go of alexandra's ear. They then went to the dark alleyway with alexandra grumbling curses under her breathe.

When they enetered the dark alleway, niki, wilbur and fundy were already there. "Sorry for the delay, alexa wouldn't leave the shop." Fiona said, kneeling down to help niki and Wilbur to put the foods in the bags they bought with them.

Niki chuckled, "Don't worry about it." She said, smiling at fiona who smiled back in return, nodding. Alexandra was still grumbling under her breathe and kneeled down next to fiona and helped them put all the foods they bought in the bags.

Fundy was on high alert, his ears twitching around when he would hear a sound. After a few minutes, the four of them stood up, catching fundy's attention. "We should head back now, we got everything we need." Wilbur said.

Fundy then kneeled down to the bags and swung the first bag in his back, it was sure heavy. But he can manage, he then grabbed another bag and put it infront of him. "You sure you can handle that?" Fiona asked.

Fundy smirked, he then winked at fiona. "Don't worry, I got this." He then pat the bags that's in his hold.

Sure, the bags were heavy but he still can move. Wilbur and niki both swung the two last bag in their back, fiona and alexandra doing the same for the other two last bags in the ground.

Fundy can move faster, so he can get the supplies back in the cabin in no time. With that in mind, he jumped from roof to roof of the houses in the town, No one spotting him in his speed.

The four moved in the shadows, they were already having a hard time going out in public. The recent 'accident' in the church were all over the place. They all have to wear black cloaks to not get spotted, there were no guard in the area but they can't take the risk and just go out there with their guards down.

They move in the shadows, walking faster to get out of the village without getting spotted. They all sighed in relief when they reached the woods. They all took off the hood of their cloaks and sighed out, "Finally! We're out of that stuffy place." Alexandra whined.

They then walked in silence, their footsteps in the snow being covered by the snow falling from the sky. Which was good so that no one would follow them back in the cabin, the snow seems to thicken as their legs buried themselves whenever they took another step to the snow.

Another thing that they're getting annoyed at, Whenever they take another step to the snow their legs would get bury on the snow. The snow were now near their thighs, making it harder to move. "If I knew there's gonna be a bloody blizzard then I shouldn't have come along!" Wilbur shout in the air, more snows began to fall from the sky as the air pick up.

The air pushed their bodies back as they try and push their bodies forward to walk forward, the snow making it harder to do so. Snows were placed on their head and shoulders as more snowflakes fall from the sky, the air picking it's pace up at it starts to get more colder and colder by the time passes.

Niki tripped from the snow and her body plopped down to the snow, "Niki!" Wilbur exclaimed and the three immediately went to help niki to stand up again. Niki was breathing heavily, even thought the temperature was very cold she found herself sweating as her face paled.

"Niki, are you alright?" Wilbur asked, holding niki on her shoulders to help her stand still.

She found herself shaking as she looked forward to the snowy terrain, the tension in the forest was thick. Fog surrounds the forest as she stepped back, the three looked at her in confusion and with worry.

"I don't think that's a blizzard."

»»--⍟--««

"GO INSIDE! RIGHT NOW!"

Phil yelled as the kids went inside in a hurry, they were shaking from the cold and from fear as they dusted the snow from their body. They then curled on the ground where the couch was, trying to get themselves some warm by the fireplace.

Technoblade stood up from his laying form, putting the warm towel on the table beside the couch and looking outside the window.

It was truly a horrifying sight, the snow on the ground thickened as the air picked up, the leaves on the trees were swaying back in forth as the a it picked it's pace up. The snows falling from the sky begun to be a blizzard instead of a normal snow, the fog thickened outside as phil shut the door and locked it.

"What was that!" You exclaimed, the sentence sounding more like a demand than a question.

"A snow monster, I don't know where it came from but-"

A loud growl startled the people inside the cabin, the cabin shook lightly and the kids gasped and hug themselves in attempt to find some kind of comfort.

Sure, they had been in fights before but never to this extreme, they fought monsters before but only those that's on their level, a snow monster that big is enough to make an infant cry. Even their magics and weapons are no match for that monster.

You went upstairs and fetched your sword then went back downstairs. "Where's the others? Are they alright?" You asked.

Your question was left unanswered when the lights in the cabin flickered, Quackity went and kneeled down with the kids, smiling as he try to calm the kids down. Telling some cringy jokes to try and calm them down.

Then, the lights completely went out. Making the cabin dark and quiet. Phil threw a netherite sword to techno who catched it with ease, he then threw a netherite axe towards Quackity who stumbled to catch it.

Phil then put a finger in front of his lips, telling you all to be quiet. The cabin was awfully quiet, making you shiver as you raise your sword and waits for the said monster to attack first.

A scream from drista yanked your attention from the door, you went to look and your eyes widened at the sight. The hair behind your neck stood up as you take a step backwards.

There, on the window peek a giant Blue eye. It's skin was made out of snow, you can only see it's eye since it was peeking down on the window. The giant was staring at the kids, it's eyes shook in excitement as it stood up.

The cabin shook as the giant stood up, leaving the window. It was all quiet again, making the atmosphere eerie. Technoblade and quackity went infront of the kids to shield them, phil went to your side as all of you waited for the giant to make it's first move.

"No one make a sound, that thing is blind. He can't see anything, yet his hearings are sharp. So don't make a-"

"PHIL!"

You all watch in horror as a snowmade arm forced itself from the window and grabbed phil on the throat, it then retreated it's arm with phil in it's hands. The window and the wall gave out as there was now a large hole on the wall.

"That's gonna be a pain in the ass to fix." Quackity joked.

Techno glared in response, "This a not the time to be joking around." He snapped before charging outside the hole that monster made.

"Techno! Wait! You're still sick!"

He did not gave any attention towards you as he just charged outside, you glared and groaned. "Take the kids out of here, make sure to-" you were interrupted when another loud growl were heard outside.

Quackity only nodded and guided the kids upstairs, you then looked at the hole on the living room.

With that, you charged outside.

»»--⍟--««

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SO MANY OF THEM?!"

Fundy yelled as he dodged another incoming attack from the giant, he needed to go back to where the others are. Since he went first and was desperate to get these supplies on the cabin, he was left alone.

Currently, he was fighting two gian snow monster. The blizzard was not helping as he jumped from tree to tree, "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled and jumped from another tree when one of the giants smashed it's arm to the tree he was in earlier, knocking the tree to the snowy ground.

He would call for back up on his army of mobs if he wasn't busy running away from these giants, he was already out of breathe as he continue to jump from tree to tree. He can hear the giants footsteps echoing behind him. He didn't dare to look back, He already know what was chasing him.

He then felt himself being picked up from the tree branch he was standing at, he whimpered in pain from how tight the giant was holding his waist. He clawed at the giant's hand, it did no damage as his talons just buried itself to the giant's snowmade hand.

The gianr growled, fundy then turn to look at the giant to see it's icy blue orbs glaring down at him. It's body were really thin, there was ice spikes poking out of it's back. Despite it being made out of snow, it's 'ribs' were visible from it's thin body. His mouth was full of razor sharp teeth.

It was close to an enderman, but the difference was that this fucker was made out of fucking snow and is taller than a tree.

Fundy can see the other giant walking behind the giant that's holding him in place. He began clawing on it's hand faster as he panick, he was surprised to hear a cry of pain from the giant. Before he can look at the giant he found himself being launched in the air.

He screamed as he was thrown in the air, he looked to see for a good landing spot. There was many trees but it's too difficult to grab a branch when you're literally flying in the air. He then growled out of frustration and just prepared for the impact of the snowy ground.

He whimpered in pain when the snow hit his body, he rolled for a few minutes before stopping. He felt dizzy as his body shook from tiredness and from the actual fear that's building up inside him.

"Fundy!"

The familiar voice sparked a light of hope inside of him, he then looked to see the four of them running towards him. Wilbur helped fundy on his feet as he eyed fundy's state.

Fundy's orange hair was a mess, his ears were folded as his outfit was covered in snow and mud. "We need to get out of here there's a-" a howl was heard.

The five of them looked behind fundy to see the two giants already catching up, the four of them widens their eyes as they step backwards. Wilbur yanked the netherite axe that was hanging on his hips and raised it high in the air, niki opened her umbrella but didn't unsheat her concealed blade. Alexandra also unsheated her diamond sword while fiona did the same.

"What the fuck are those things?!" Alexandra excalimed.

"I don't know either!" Fundy exclaimed back.

They got into fighting stances as the two creatures inched forward, they all scattered around when one of the giants basically threw itself on the snow on where they were.

They were thrown in the air, wilbur managed to land safely on snow as he watch niki fly in the air with her umbrella out. The air helping her fly around with ease, on the other side, fundy, alexandra and fiona was faced with another giant.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Fundy groaned.

»»--⍟--««

You screamed in pain when you were thrown into a tree, your back hitting the tree as you folded in two from the pain.

"Y/N!" Techno yelled as he watch you fold in two.

You quickly stood up and got back on your fighting stance, although your legs were shaking from the cold, you still went and charged forward.

You saw phil on the sky, distracting the monster. You then looked at techno to see him running along with you. "Go to the other side!" You then pointed at the legs of the monster.

He only nodded and ran, you then skidded yourself to a halt between the legs of the monster. The monster was busy waving it's big talons on phil who's flying in the sky, thus giving you and techno the advantage.

You then raised your sword and looked at techno, his netherite sword was already high in the air. You nodded and bought down your ruby sword on the thin legs of the monster.

Even though the monster was made out of snow, you still did not expect for your sword to be stuck on the monster's leg. You heard the monster released a pained cry and it kneeled down, you then jumped out of the way in fear od being crushed.

You stood besides techno, you look to see he was successful on cutting the monster's leg. Unfortunately for you, your sword stayed stuck on the mosnter's leg.

The monster then growled under it's breathe, to your surprise, it released an unhuman roar and opened it's mouth. It looks like his jaw was about to snap any second now, you covered your ears as the creature continued to screech at the three of you.

The monster then turned to phil, it's jaw was still wide open. It's mouth then started growing bright blue to your surprise, before phil can even fly away snow spikes started flying out of the creature's mouth and into Phil's way.

Phil managed to Dodge some of them but it wasn't long when one of the ice spikes buried itself to his shoulder. He yelled in pain, the next thing you saw was him falling from the sky.

"PHILZA!" Techno yelled out.

You watch him ran after where phil landed, you then look at the monster infront of you. Your eyes widened to see it's sliced leg started growing back. The process was slow, but it was growing back. The air stiffened and snow surrounds it's sliced leg and started growing a new one.

"Uh... Guys..?" You called out.

Unfortunately, techno was already at phil's side. Helping him stand up straight, he was busy helping the man that he didn't noticed the creature walking towards them.

You were frustrated, frustrated since you couldn't do anything. Your sword was still stuck on the creature's leg. You can't just charge in there unarmed, that would be stupid.

Suddenly, a snowball hit the creature. The creature froze and turned on where the snowball came from. You slowly looked behind you to see an unexpected sight.

"COME HERE, YOU SNOW PRICK!"

On the roof of the cabin was tommy and tubbo, snowballs in hands. You almost choke on your saliva when you daw the two there, where's quackity?! I thought I told him to put the kids to safety?!

To your surprise, ranboo teleported infront of the creature. The air coughed and shift, ranboo then pry off your sword that's stuck on the creature's leg.

Before the monster could react, he had teleported away. You shudder as you saw the monster stepped on where ranboo was standing earlier.

He then teleported next to you and hand it to you, you nodded in return. Thanking him as be teleported away. "YOU DIMWITS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Phil yelled out.

The creature then looked at phil's direction, techno was helping him to yank the ice spike away from phil's shoulder in which phil responded with a pained groan.

You panicked, quickly running after the monster who was stomping it's way to phil and techno. You then slashed it's legs, the impact wasn't enough to slice it's legs but it did some damage. You saw the slices you did on it's legs were bleeding out a color of cyan blood.

You then added more pressure on slicing it's legs, it was getting distracted as tommy and tubbo kept throwing snowballs at it. Ranboo was teleporting around to distract the monster, you released a battle cry as you buried your sword on it's leg.

It cried in pain, you quickly yanked the sword away and you gasped when the monster kicked you away from it's feet. You flew and landed on the white snow with a Huff, you quickly stood up.

"Miss Y/N!" A feminine voice called out.

You look to see drista running towards you with a bucket, your eyes widened when you looked behind her. There was lani with a bow and a bunch of arrows were behind her, she was shooting arrows at the monster in hope to slow it down.

But to your disappointment, it did nothing but only distract the monster. That was fine though, they were doing a good job on distracting the monster from phil and techno who was having a hard time to get the ice spike from phil's shoulder.

Drista halted to a halt and showed you the content of the bucket, your eyes widened to see a bucket of lava. "Where did you get this?" You asked.

"Mister Quackity gave it to me and said to bring it to you!" She said, seemingly out of breathe.

Your eyes examined the burning lava and your eyes went to the giant snow creature. This surely would be useful, you then grabbed the lava and climbed a nearby tree. The creature was busy with the kids, you took this advantage and raised the bucket.

You almost fell out of the tree branch when the creature's head did a 360. You can hear it's 'bones' cracking as it's icy blue orbs stare at your soul. It released a screech when he sensed your presence and you stumbled backwards, you held the lava bucket tightly. Afraid to waste it.

You figured it'd be too dangerous to be in a tree so you jumped down, surprised when you saw the tree you were just in earlier falling when the creature slammed it's arm on it. It then darted it's attention to you, ignoring the kids.

"Shit."

»»--⍟--««

"Please! I can assure you that I am no harm!"

Quackity raised his netherite axe and bought it down, the lonely demon managed to block his attack as he raised his diamond sword to shield himself.

"How can I be sure? You're a demon!"

Another swing and the demon jumped out of the way, "Not all demons are bad!" The demon yelled out.

"Tell that to the demons who devoured my parents!"

The demon's white eyes widened as he said those words, he almost forgot to Dodge when quackity raised his axe again and attacked. He jumped out of the way, not choosing to attack him.

Oh how did he got in this situation? This is really bad. He feel really guilty, he just wanted to help. But who would want a help from a demon like him?

A snow monster had followed him home and he was too soft hearted to kill it, so he figured if he just lure it away it won't get him. He was so wrong for the creature found it's way to the cabin where he had sneaked on last night.

"If you won't listen then at least accept this!"

The demon pulled out a bucket of lava and a bow, quackity stepped back instantly when he saw the bucket of lava. He then stepped infront of the kids to protect them.

A large booming sound were heard on the direction where phil, Y/N and techno was. Quackity's eyes widened with worry as he looked back where the fight was.

The lonely demon white orbs widened too, looking at where the fight was happening. "Please! We don't have much time!" The demon spoke again.

Quackity, frustrated, he looked at tommy, tubbo and ranboo. "Go help them!" He exclaimed. "How about you?" Tubbo said and the girls looked at him, nodding.

Tubbo looked at his sister for a minute before engulfing her into a hug, lani returned the hug. After a while, they broke the hug and lani watch as they run where the commotion was.

"You said you wanted to help." Quackity started.

"Yes! I really do!" The demon replied.

"Give me that." Quackity pointed at the bucket of lava and the bow with many arrows in the demon's hands.

Without hesitation, he handed it to quackity. Quackity then gave the bucket of lava to drista and the bow and arrows to lani. "Go after them." Quackity ordered.

The demon and quackity watched as the two girls nodded and ran after the boys, quackity then looked at the demon who's looking at the running kids with worried eyes.

"Now, let's see if you really don't mean any harm."

»»--⍟--««

Fundy climbed a tree and stood in the branch, stepping back a few steps before running forward and jumping towards the back of the monster. The monster released a surprised screech and started thrashing around.

Fundy growled in frustration as his vision started getting woozy from how the creature was moving around, he then clawed at it's back, his black talons burrying itself to the creature's back and he watch as it bleed out a cyan colored blood.

He smiled in triumph, happy that he's finally doing some damage. That means his enemy wasn't exactly invisible to him, it felt good to know that. He then yanked his claws out of the back of the creature only to dug it back in.

The monster cried out in return, screeching as it moved around hazardly. Meanwhile on fiona and alexandra, they were doing their best to make some damage on the mosnster. Swinging their weapons and slicing it's legs, occasionally jumping back to avoid being crushed by it's gigantic foot.

They were already having a hard time on handling the bags in their backs since it's starting to hurt their backs while moving, meanwhile on wilbur and niki. They were having a much harder time on defeating the snow creature.

Niki had unsheated her concealed blade and thrusted it forward, it buried itself to the leg of the monster who let out a pained screech. She retracted her blade and jumped out of the way just in time the creature kicked where she was standing earlier.

Wilbur was running around the snowy terrain, trying to distract the creature away from niki so that niki can do some damage. They were doing good so far but they were getting tired, they don't even know how long they've been fighting these creatures.

Niki panted as she looked at the creature, sure it does have some scatched and wounds on it's legs but it's upper torso was clean. "This is useless!" She exclaimed.

The creature then averted it's attention from wilbur to niki, niki's eyes widened as she raised her blade. Before she can even avoid what's coming next, she was slammed in a tree. She gasped in surprise and in pain.

"Niki!" Wilbur exclaimed, running towards niki.

He then kneeled down besides niki and held her close to him as he noticed her forehead was bleeding, he looked to the creature they were fighting to be surprised on what he had witnessed.

The creature was looking around, even though it's icy orbs looked at wilbur's way several times it didn't dared to attack. It's as if it's waiting for it's opponent to do the first move.

'Wait...' Something came in wilbur's mind and he looked at niki, he then out a finger to his mouth to signal her to be quiet. She only nodded, wilbur then made a snowball, throwing it to the opposite side of the field.

Almost immediately, the creature screeched at the direction on where wilbur threw the snowball. Wilbur and niki looked at each other with surprised expression on their faces, as if they just discovered something.

Well, they technically did.

»»--⍟--««

You had passed the bucket of lava to drista as the creature's attention was now on yours. You raised your sword when you saw it's hand reaching out for you, you swung the blade and it sliced one of it's clawed finger.

It screeches in return, retreating his hand. As before, it's finger started growing back to your irritation. To your surprise, it opened it's mouth again and it's mouth started growing bright blue.

"Look out!" You screamed out.

The same ice spikes flew out of it's mouth and the kids scattered to find something to be shielded, you swung your sword to Parry an incoming attack of the ice spikes.

You heard a cry of pain and your attention darted to lani, your eyes widened as one of the ice spike had buried itself to her ankle. Drista quickly went to her side to help her.

A series of curses can be heard on the other side of the field, you turn your attention to the cabin to find tommy hanging on the roof's edges with tubbo trying to get him back up. Some of the ice spikes were stabbed in the roof but you were glad to see the two was unharmed.

You then looked to see the creature walking towards where phil and techno was, your eyes widened and shook in panick and worry.

You looked at lani, who was crying out of pain while holding her ankle in her hands. Drista was trying to calm her down while trying to get the ice spike out of her ankle

Your eyes then darted at the two in the roof to see tommy still hanging at the edge of the roof with tubbo trying his best to help tommy, you look to find ranboo tugging on the creature's leg. Trying to get it's attention.

To your surprise, it did not paid attention to ranboo and continued marching towards phila and techno.

Time is running, you have a choice to make.

A. Help Tommy.

B. Help Lani.

C. Help Techno and Phil.

D. Do nothing.

AYYEE I WROTE THIS ON PHONE AND NOW IM MORE FASTER ON WRITING HEUEHUEHSUE

Just a question, who's your favorite character on the book so far? And why? :D

Also wtf the word count was 6107 that's a lot :0

Anyways wtf? 24K reads? Y'all are really speed running this book-

AND TYSM FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK! :DD

Really, it makes me so happy seeing you guys putting my book on your libraries and commenting on my book :D

Thank you so much! Don't forget to eat healthy foods, drink water and sleep! Love y'all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 957 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
255K 6.3K 35
''๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐“Ž, ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“Ž...