The Mafia Daughter's Revenge

By Ruds29

"Grace, do you think that your father is the real reason behind all the attacks on you and Elora ?" Ace asked... More

Introduction
Prologue
Characters
Meeting with Emma
Moving into the Mansion
Meeting the Family Members
In the Office Room
Office Room Part II
First Day in the Mansion
First Day in the Mansion II
'A Glimpse' from my Past..
Bonus: Xavier and Edward's POV
Late Night Call
Spark of new friendship!
Secret Visit to the Office
Who is 'My Backup'
Bonus Chapter
Unexpected Visit from ...
Conversation with 'My father'
Authors Note
Characters
Talk with Alessandro
Did you eavesdrop ?
Are you hiding something?
Who can it Be??
What a Surprise??
'Princess' - Not for Me
Did we get Caught?
Not again please.......
A deal it is then.....
I Promise - I will never leave you
Teddy Bears which Stick, Tvs on Ceilings, What's next?
Does he have any hidden motive?
Can't be, no chance....
Let's wait and watch!...
Shopping at last II
It was not Me...
Are we Busted?
The Unknown Caller...
Unknown Caller Arrived...
Did I ask anything wrong?
Time to face him!
You are such a Brat!
Time to dig the past...
When I met Grace!
Are you Insane???
Author's Note
My Side of the Story!
The meeting with Nicholas!
That Incident - Part I
Contract of Marriage!
Escaped but trouble ahead!
Authors Note
Too Late for That!!!
I'll Keep a Watch on all your Actions!
Wait, Emma is coming here??
Who Informed Emma ?
How does Nicholas know my Location???
I am the ....

Shopping At Last...

1.7K 75 2
By Ruds29

I hope everything will change by tomorrow. But one thing is for sure that's it's going to be a hell of a lot of fun at shopping.

Let's wait and watch!...

Grace POV

    The next day arrived at last. Hoping, everything turns out pleasant, which I am doubtful about. But nothing is in my hands, ...

So let the day begin!

Besides me, Edward was already stirring in his sleep. Bella was peacefully still asleep holding my fingers.

Thank God, I did not have any nightmares. Otherwise, I would have scared these children to death.

Slowly I climbed down the bed, trying my best to not disturb and wake the mini devils. I tiptoed towards the door slowly opening it. Going towards my room, I brushed my teeth and took a bath.

Changing into ripped jeans and a black tee, I went down to see the latest arrangements and security details for today.

Walking downstairs, I saw Mason and Alessandro arguing about something. I heard them talking about some gang... Money..girl. It didn't make any sense to me.

Does it to you??

Suddenly Elijah came from behind, grabbing my shoulder he scared the hell out of me. "Elijah you scared me," I cried out at him touching my chest with my hand to calm down. Looking a bit sorry, he apologised and we went downstairs.

Mason and Alessandro stopped their discussion seeing me and we all went to have breakfast. Sara told me that, she will wake the twins and dress them up and that I should have breakfast now. And also make all necessary preparations for today.

Leaving me all alone with Mason, Elijah and Alessandro she left upstairs. The air in the room was very tensed, awkward silence surrounded the atmosphere.

Elijah cleared his throat gaining my attention, but before he could even utter a word Mason spoke," Grace, here is my black card, so you buy whatever you want for them and um... whatever you want for yourself also."

Hearing his words, the feminist in me raised. How dare he give me his card to buy stuff for myself! I can do it on my own. I don't need to be dependent on anyone else.

"I am an independent woman who can afford her things as well as for siblings. I don't need your black card. Thank you for nothing"

"Grace...Grace are you alright, you zoned out for some time," Elijah said shaking my shoulders, making me come out from daydream of Backlashing on Mason for giving me his card.

"Umm... Thanks, I guess," I said swallowing my inner pride and preventing my 'Inner Me' from coming back and delivering my speech on how to treat a woman equally.

I saw Alessandro starting at me creepily making me uncomfortable and doubtful of his intentions. Ignoring the gut feeling I finished my breakfast thinking about ways to stay away from Damien.

Unable to think of a good idea, I left the room while Mason and Elijah were conversing about some legal issues. Alessandro was in the living room talking to someone in a lower voice.

Seeing me at the entrance, he cut the call quickly and acted as if nothing happened. He walked towards the window and started slowly whistling.

Bro, that was so natural. It's not like he was planning something against me, was it?

He was sweating a little at normal room temperature, acting as if he has no care of the world, peering around trying to behave normally.

All symptoms of scepticism, as I have a hunch on his true personality, for he is acting too good to be true.

Of course, I would know it better than anyone else.

Suddenly Damien entered from behind distracting my attention from my target. He scoffed looking at me, but abruptly he sneered like manic.

Sometimes I feel like 'my family' is not at all normal. But who am I to judge, when I am just like them in some ways.

Whatever, just overlooking all the things that happened just now, I decided to get dressed in my room upstairs.

I could hear squealing and laughter from the room beside me. Edward was throwing a tantrum because he didn't want to wear a matching outfit with Bella.

According to him, he didn't look 'handsome', rather looked like a small kid in that. But only a threat, of not allowing him to go by Sara, was enough to make quiet and compel to her willingly.

I freshened up a bit, got all the necessary things in my purse and went downstairs where the kids were having breakfast. Soon they finished and we all went to the dining room, waiting for Damien to grace us with his presence.

The kids were getting impatient to go. It was hard to distract them and entertain them. At last, I went to Damien's room to call him but saw that he was aimlessly scrolling his phone laying on his bed.

"Excuse me, we have somewhere to be", I informed Damien giving him a pointed look. Rolling his eyes, he got up from his bed and left.

I just hope we both don't strangle each other on this short trip. Damien went to the Garage outside with me trailing behind with the twins. I had never seen their garage but its grandeur did not flatter me, as I own all these luxuries back in America.
There was a collection of all the latest BMW, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini.. you name it and it's there.

Of course, they were super rich owning the biggest Mafia and so many Top Legal Companies.

Damien choose a Mercedes-Benz and sat in the driver seat. He does have quite good taste in cars, I must say.

Only I know, how much I wanted to drive this car and race all the way to the mall.

Pushing aside the feeling of jealously of not being able to drive, I went to sit behind with the twins.

"What am I, your Uber Driver?," Damien yelled making Bella flinch at his 'loud voice' rather 'noise' if I could say so.

"Can you at least speak softly, I am not deaf," I replied coming out from the backseat and sitting in the shotgun.

"Who knows you're what?", Damien murmured but I could hear clearly. Ignoring him, I removed my phone which just dinged a special tone that I saved for Acer's message.

Ace never messages me unless it's important.

I was reading his message only for Damien to peep in my phone, wanting to know with whom I am chatting.

"I think you don't know what privacy is," I said looking at him. Acting all innocent he replied "Whatever, as if I I interested in you or your messages", trying to act nonchalant.

He started gaining speed and looked at me smirkingly as if I will be afraid. But behind me, I saw Bella whispering to Edward that she is feeling scared, who in return held her hand.

"Damien, reduce the speed," I ordered him in a firm tone. "Why are you the mighty Grace afraid of a speeding car?", Damien retorted.

"It is not about me but Bella, she is not comfortable at this speed," I informed him. He looked in the front mirror, and his face fell a little. He immediately brought the car speed to normal.

Wow, Is he behaving like a gentleman for once?

We finished the entire journey talking about what we want to do at the mall, with some occasional input from Damien.

For once, it was a breath of fresh air for me as he did not let his asshole personality overpower his inner goodness.

We parked the car at the entrance and entered the mall. All the security guards looked sh*t scared recognizing Damien. He had his poker face on, that screamed power and danger. The twins were walking behind, looking in awe at the decorations and fountain that was standing in the centre of the mall.

Edward and Bella stood near the fountain giving cute poses and I clicked their pictures, with us all screaming delightfully.

Damien stood beside us, behaving as if he was not with our Mad group who behaved so childish.

"Grace, can you take us to the Arcade, I have seen on TV that there are a lot of games to play there," Edward asked enthusiastically.

"Arcade, here we come," as soon I said this, Edward and Bella both dragged me to the lift.

It was so funny, that I as a grown-up young adult was dragged by two kids towards the lift. Damien was snickering behind my back following us nevertheless. I didn't mind that, cause my main aim of making the twins happy was fulfilled.

We entered the arcade, with Edward's screaming in delight who ran leaving my hand, looking in awe at all the exciting games whereas Bella was searching for any princess games.

"Wait, both of you, otherwise we are going back now," I yelled causing them both to run back to me as fast as lightning. "Sorry", Bella talked in a small voice making my heart melt.

"It's ok Bells, just stay with me, we'll play everything one by one, I promise. Sooo, are you both ready for a fun day ahead," I asked them enthusiastically.

"Yess", both Edward and Bella said simultaneously, jumping in joy. Damien was standing there, and watching our interaction as a silent speculator.

I bought the card with unlimited access as I wanted them to enjoy it to the fullest. We went to the Dashing Car first, Bella and I versus Damien and Edward. Though Damien was sulking in the starting, as it was a child’s game not for him.

But later on, he became competitive trying his best to block us. Next, we went on the Jumping Bouncer where even Adults were allowed. We had a lot of fun in the maze and trampoline.

Later on, we went to ride the bikes and cars and all electromechanical rides where Damien left no chance of showing off his skills. Edward truly thought of Damien as his arcade idol and followed him everywhere around, listening intently at his boasting.

I left with Bella to play Princess and merchandise games. We also won a lot of tickets and goodies from the Claw Machine.

Damien challenged me for a basketball game after hearing my praise from Edward.

It was a very tough completion as we both were able to goal most of the baskets. But in the end, I won, hurting his ego. He challenged me to a rematch and again I won, lol...

"It's ok, you can challenge me after you practice, maybe then you can win," I said making him scowl. He left that arena and went to the shooting area to reduce his anger. He spent some more time there, till we tried the rest of the games at least once.

Then, as last convincing the twins that we'll come back later, we went ahead to shop. He went first to Caffè dÒrzo to buy outfits for Bella. Next, we went to 'Guess' to buy jeans for both of them. Later we went to Paola Pecora Milano to buy outfits for Edward. Then Claire's to find some jewellery and at last, brought some PJs concluding our long shopping journey.

(These brand names I have found out are popular for kids in Italy on Google)

Damien already left us with the bags when we went to Claires, as he was bored of waiting for us. He told us to meet at the Food court after we are done.

So we are heading to the food court not before buying the ice cream that I promised them.

"Grace," Bella called me. "I want to go for a pee," she said shyly.

"Of course Bella, there's a washroom near the food court," I replied and she nodded her head licking her Strawberry Ice Cream.

The walk towards the food court was somewhat deserted, as most people were having lunch and the staff also had their lunch break now.

Behind me, I felt as if some person was following me at a safe distance. Instead of being sceptical, I entered some random shop to hid and see whether they were following us or it was just a suspicion. When they crossed us and walked ahead, I signed in relief and was about to walk out only to hear something that I didn't expect at all.

Where is the lady with the twins?

_________________________________________

Heys guys,
I know it was a long wait of three days but I am publishing the big update as promised.
Hope you enjoy reading...
Please Vote and Comment Below...

And yess the next chapter I'll update today itself...

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
36.7K 383 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
Estella By AVI

General Fiction

56.6K 1.3K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
294K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...