My Prince | 2

By Apricity_23

"Impatient are we Princess" I chuckled in the crook of her neck, "More craving than impatience" "Fuck baby yo... More

❉Authors Note❉
~𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒~
1 | Six Years Ago
2 | Princess
3 | Old Friends
4 | The Last Time
5 | Let Go
6 | Three Hours With You
7 | Santa Mierda
8 | Fuck Me
9 | Boss
10 | Kai Campbell
11 | Ex-Fiancée
12 | Broken On The Inside
13 | I'm Still Inlove With You
14 | Red Lingerie
15 | I Love You Rome
16 | Love Of My Life
17 | Dad
18 | Take Care Of Him
19 | Our Song
20 | I'll Be Joining You
21 | I'm Impressed
22 | Hazel Eyes
23 | Don't Be A Tease
24 | Talking To The Moon
25 | I Fucked My Cousin
26 | Craving For More
27 | Lovebirds
28 | My Missing Piece
29 | Baby Shower
30 | She Was Alive
31 | Very Much Alive
32 | Touch Yourself
33 | I Heard You
34 | Dominantly
35 | Try To Keep Up
36 | Especially Rings
37 | Die For You
38 | Really Fucking Guilty
39 | Marry Me
40 | Bridal Style
41 | Promise Me
42 | My Daughter
43 | Follow Her
44 | I'm Coming My Prince
46 | Blood-Related
47 | I Need To Live
48 | Take A Break
49 | Emerald Eyes
50 | This Is A Mistake
51 | My Prince
~Epilogue~

45 | Stay With Me

2.6K 46 7
By Apricity_23

 ⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

"Leave her alone! Don't bring her into this Kai!" He went up to the screen, switching it off, "You're too late. What's done..." He turned around to face me, "Is done." He walked up to the door. Stuck his hand out about to turn the knob to the door when I yelled, "Wait!" He put his hand down. He knew...He won, as usual.

"I'll tell you where it is. But." He straightens his posture and turns around, "In order to get it you need to release Hazel." His head lowered, hiding his expression from me, I watched his shoulder shake, vigorously from humour.

"What's the catch, Roman Smith." He wiped away his tears from laughter, "No catch. Bargain. My wife for your product." He thought about my suggestion for a bit. He opened the door, "Where is it?" Now it was my turn to laugh. "Oh please, Kai. Don't give me that crap." I sniffed, "I know all your filthy tricks."

"You either set Hazel free. Or I blow it up. Every last drop of hard work...disappears into thin air." He turned around, glaring at me as he thought about my suggestion, "How stupid do you fine me Roman? I don't- at least need your help to find the product I was the one who made-"

"You!? What a load of crap Kai! And you know that." His eyes went wide in disbelief, "Release Hazel. And we can move on from there." I had left him speechless.

The plan was working.

I watched him storm out of there. I looked back to the screen that now had switched back on, "We got him." I mouthed to the guys behind the screen.

The screen went off again which meant they got my answer. Hazel was going to get out of here. As long as she is out of this mess I don't care about anything else other than My Princess being safe.

"Where is she?!" Kai comes bursting in. His face bright red and full of anger, "What the fuck are you talking about?" I knew exactly what he was talking about, "Hazel! Where is she?!" He storms over to me, "Watch it, Kai!" I warm him.

"You told me that if I set her free you'd give me what I want?!" He flips over the table. "I never said anything about having it." I smirked, "You son of a-" I cut him off by laughing, "You either listen to me really care-"

"You should be very careful you son of a bitch!" He pulls his gun out from behind him, aiming it at my head, "I swear to god! I will shoot you if you don't tell me where she-" I quickly get up, turning him around, my arm tucked tightly under his neck with a knife pressed against his chest.

"What were you saying?" My grip around his neck tightened, enjoying the strangled sounds he was making, "Drop the gun. Now!" He drops it to the floor, I kick it to the other side. "Now, walk." We exited out of the room and into the hallway.

I watch nurses running from one end of the corridor to the other. "Where is your office?" He didn't say anything. I choked him harder, "That way." I turned to my left and continued down the narrow path.

I looked to my right to see multiple people, hooked up to machines, watching them lay on the hospital bed's uncautiously while so-called doctors cut them open.

"What the hell is this place?" We stepped into his office and I pushed him to the ground, "What...the...hell?" He said in between coughs, "What the hell is this place?!" I repeated myself, "A hospital you dumbass." He croaked out.

"Really? Because these people don't exactly look like they've signed up for this bullshit?" He slowly rose to his feet, "How do you think I make a living Roman?" He covers his mouth to cough again.

"This is what I do now!" He gestures to his surroundings, "I make money by selling other peoples organs!" I lower the knife to my side as I stare at him in disbelief, "What?" I watch him walk over to his tray of whiskey, "Want one?" He holds up one of the glasses. I don't replay.

"After Stella was gone, I didn't care much. Didn't pay my people, was sinking in debt." He took a long swing at his bourbon. "Who the fuck cares anymore." He sat down in one of the armchairs.

This wasn't the same Kai I knew six years ago. This kai was depressed, scared, lonely. It almost made me feel...sorry for him. "I gotta say you should've pursued a career in-" There was a knock at the door.

My instinct was to reach for my back pocket to pull out my gun. "Shit." I muttered, "Give me your gun." I reached my hand out. This bastard was on the bridge of making me feel bad for him until he had to turn it right around when I watched him cross his arms over his chest, leaning back in the armchair and ignoring my request.

"Boss! You in there?" There was another knock at the door, "We know where Hazel went." Oh shit. Those words immediately triggered Kai when I see him lunge himself over at me in the corner of my eye.

I step to the said, making him trip and hit the floor with a loud thud, "You fucker!" He shouts.

He runs up to me, grabbing the collar of my shirt he swings me around, making my back clash with the front door, "Where is my daughter!" He yells. I grab the knife from my pocket, about to stab him when he acts quicker than me and grabs my hand.

"Not today Smith." He twists my hand in the opposite direction, pain shoots through my hand and up my arm, "You bastard!" I drop the knife to the floor, "You're going to pay for what you did." He slams my head against the wooden floors.

Agonizing pain radiates through my skull as I feel the discomfort starting to throb in my head, "You took my daughter away from me!" He climbs on top of me, taking a big swing to the side of my face, "She was the only happiness left in my life!" He hits me on the other side.

"Who are you talking about?" I turn my head to the side to spit out the excess blood, "Boss did you hear- Holy shit! What is he doing out?" My head spins when I get lifted up and thrown into a chair, "D-daniel?" I say breathlessly.

How is he alive?

"Nice to meet you again, Roman." He punches me right in the stomach, "Fuck!" I cry out, "What do you want to do with him?" Daniel flips his jet black hair out of his face, meeting those dark blue eyes of his, "Oh...I'm not done with him." Kai wipes his bloody fist on his white shirt.

Kai rests both his hands against the armrests of the chair "Where is my daughter Roman?!" He yells in my face, his spit gets caught in my eye. I stay quiet. With my face still throbbing and my eyes all swelled that I don't see much of Kai anymore.

Did he just say...daughter again?

"You're not going to talk huh?" I look over to Daniel, "That is just fine with us." Daniel reaches for his back pocket, pulling out a pocket knife, "Will this?" He flicks it open.

I clench my jaw together, get ready for the pain Roman, it going to hurt like a bitch. "Apparently not." He jabs the knife into my leg, "Son of a bitch!" I take deep breathes, trying to distract myself from the overflowing of blood that spreads throughout my pants.

"Where is Hazel?!" Kai shouts at me again, I continue to stay quiet. "Pull it out." He orders Daniel. I squeeze my eyes shut, "Yes!" He says with a cunning laugh.

The sharp object gets pulled out of my leg, leaving me to scream out, "I think it's time Roman had his beauty rest." Kai looks to Daniel. Both of them gave one another the same devilish smile and nodded. "Good idea...Dad." What the fuck did he- "Good night."

⁎❀⁎

"Rome! Wake up!" My eyes lazily opened, "Wha-what's going on?" Someone walks behind me and starts to untie the ropes from my legs and remove the zip tie from my hands.

"We don't have much time baby. We need to get going." Hazel lifts me up but I immediately fall back to the chair, "Shit." She mumbled under her breath. "He isn't stable. You guys need to buy us more time." I watch Hazel speak into her earpiece.

She came back. She came to get me... I knew she would.

"Who-who are you talking to?" She slings my arm over her shoulder, as I lean to the side of her, "Val. We're going to get you out of here Rome." She kisses my cheek, "W-what about Kai?" I say breathlessly, "Don't worry about him." We continue to walk. My legs feel like they have turned into mush.

I feel so sleepy. It feels like she is walking fast but I know she is taking her time because of my weak state.

Not being able to keep up with what was feels like her quickened paces, "Princess..." I stop, "What, what happened baby?" She stops too. "I-I can't walk so fast," I drape my body onto her, "Oh, no." My eyes start to close, my eyelids getting too heavy to keep them open for much longer.

"No! No. Stay with me Rome." I feel her trying to lift me, trying to wake me. All I needed was a few minutes, that's all. "Five minutes Princess. Five minutes rest." I feel her place me on the floor.

"He is too weak to move. I need more of you-Shit! Kai just walked in." I tried keeping my eyes open to look at my beautiful Princess but I couldn't, "Stay here Rome." She pulls out her gun from behind her and starts aiming her shots at Kai.

"I need back up! There are too many of them. Roman needs a medic, Right now!" Her loud voice echoes through the bullets being fired. I lean my hand on the floor, pushing myself up, "Let...me..help you," She glances at me for a second, allowing me to see the fire in her eyes blaring.

"No! You'll get hurt. Please just-" Before she could finish I pulled her down with me, "I'm fine." I give her a peck at the lips and take her gun from her.

"Back down Roman!" I hear Daniel shout but I continue to aim my bullets at him, "I don't know how much longer we can hold them off." I crouch back down behind the wall.

"Rome..." I look down to Hazel to see blood spreading across her shirt, "No! No! No!" I drop the gun to the floor and remove my shirt, "Hazel, baby, stay with me." A glassy sheen glossed her hazel eyes as she watched me wrap the shirt around her wound.

"Roman." She whispered. I ignored her, I knew what she was going to say and I wasn't going to allow it, "Roman." Her voice was more stern this time, "No! Hazel! I'm not going to let you die!" I continue to press the shirt against her wound to clog the bleeding.

"I love you, My Prince." She gives my lips a gentle kiss. With every movement against her lips, I start to feel the life from her drain, "No, no." I mumbled against our lips, trying to keep her alive. "Stay with me! Princess!" She stopped.

Her lips stopped pressing against mine. Her last breath was gone. She was gone.

"Princess! Please...Wake up!" I cupped her face in my hands, shaking her to walk up, "Hazel!" She didn't. Her body limped over mine as it lied dead.

A/N

Oops...

Luv u guys💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 154 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
50.6K 1.7K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...
1.7M 38.1K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...