THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION

3.7K 163 362
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION

I GUESS YALL READY KNOW WHO OUR SPECIAL GUEST TODAY HUEHEUEHEUEH

Also, i wrote this in a computer so my writing might be different ;-; feel free to point out any grammar mistake though :D

»»--⍟--««

"Shh!!"

"What do you mean 'shh?' I am quiet!"

"Shut up! Just get the scroll!"

"Whatever."

Currently, half of the people in the cabin were crowding on the couch. Where two sleeping beauties were sleeping together.

Wilbur, tommy and philza were the first ones to wake up. Philza was trying to be quiet on his giggling fit while Wilbur tries to quiet down the chuckling tommy.

"So this is why she wanted to take over my role last night, oh god-" phil said between wheezes.

"WAIT SHE ASKED TO TAKE OVER LAST NIGHT??" Tommy yelled, coming back with wilbur's sroll on his hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-" Wilbur then slapped his hand to the child's mouth to prevent him from screaming curses at him.

Wilbur then pushed tommy away, opening his scroll and taking a bunch of photos of the slepping beauties in the couch.

"Oh this is gonna be useful for blackmailing." Wilbur chuckled.

Philza tried to contain his laughter as he stalk his way to the kitchen, laughing at his kid's chaotic vibes.

On the kitchen, he then made a bunch of set of teas. Putting them on trays and waiting for the others to wake up and get their own teas on the ktichen.

When he returned to the living room, Wilbur was still taking pictures. Though, there's a few new faces in the living room with them.

Alexandra and fiona were now awake, they have large smiles on their faces as they look at each other. They looked like they were talking through telepathy.

The pink haired guy shifted a bit, making the living room quiet as they all froze in spot. Afraid to might've waken up the two sleeping beauties.

Instead of waking up, he snuggles closer to you and tighten his hold on you. The people in the living room enternaly screamed in their minds while having a large smiles on their faces.

Eventually, they all went to the kitchen to get their own teas from the trays phil had put them. the pink haired guy stirred a little before grunting at the light of the sun that shone down on the window, he tilted his head to find a sleeping beauty under him, sleeping peacefully.

He found himself smiling at the sight as he stare down at you F/C hair, they were everywhere as knots appear on your hair. your eyes were closed and your mouth were slightly agape. even though your beautiful features while asleep, he can't help but notice those dark bags under your eyes.

He frown at the sight, suddenly he heard chatting in the kitchen and almost immediately, he stood up quietly. careful to not wake you up, he then draped the blanket on your still sleeping figure and trudged towards the kitchen. when he was in the kitchen, everyone's eyes were on his figure.

Wilbur already has a mischievous smile in his face as he squinted his eyes at techno who sweats a little at them, phil tried his best not to laugh and put a hand on his mouth as his shoulder bounced up and down. Tommy was already howling in laughter while alexandra and fiona were sipping their teas on the other side of the kitchen, a sly smirks plastered on their faces.

"You got a lot of explaining to do, Mr. Blade."

»»--⍟--««

Far away from the kingdoms, A lonely demon lived on a cabin. the cabin was made sure to not get spotted by any humans who mange to pass by, his white eyes flashes with worry as he stare off the distance of the mountains. the sun was already up in the sky, shining down his black skin as he shudder. he was not always like this. he was known for being a goofy, humble demon.

He was not always alone. he had a companion before, sadly, he suddenly went away. he had left a letter for the lonely demon to read. saying that he wanted to have his own adventure, though he promised to visit the lonely demon every now and then.

He hate hoping.

Hoping that he'll ever come back.

It's been years, he can't even count how many years has it been since he left him. even though it's been years, the loneliness in his heart still lingered as he stared at the flaming sun.

When he was a child, he had been kicked out of his own kingdom. He was supposed to be the future king of his kingdom. But few of his dearest friends had decided to betray him and throw him out of his own kingdom. he doesn't mind, for he already found a friend to help him through his tragic past.

That friend didn't last for long, as his said friend decided to take his own adventure in hand, he's now alone. 

Again.

His footsteps dug through the snow as he walk back to his cabin, guilt eating his guts as he recalled what he did last night.

He had heard that's there's new people just few hours from the lonely demon's home, He can't help but be curious. So when the moon was shining down on the gloomy forest, he set off to go and see the new peoples. it's rare for people to travel to the Frozen Nero since of it's cold climate. who could be travelling here at this state?

His black cloak touch the snow as he stop and observe the cabin in front of him, it was surely big for a cabin. bigger than his cabin, he found himself getting amazed by the cabin. soon, he snapped out of his dazed and drank an invisible potion and entered through a window on the upstairs. 

He made no sound as he entered the room. he looked around to see two bunk beds on the either side of the room, a walk in closet was on the side and a drawer on each bed. he spotted some ladies sleeping on the beds and decided to not wake them up in some obvious reasons. he then walked out of the room, the door creaking lightly but not enough to wake up the ladies.

He then walked downstairs where the light is still on, he did not bothered being sneaky since he had consumed invisibility potion before going here. a pink haired guy was sleeping on the couch peacefully, although he was asleep, the demon found himself getting intimidated by the guy's look.

I mean, The guy has some unique features in him. Pig like ears instead of human ears, small tusks peeking out of his lower lips and his legs being hooves instead of human legs. he had seen a familiar being like him before, he call them piglins and brutes he had only seen them on a dimension called nether. he never knew that they can go in the overworld and even live in here considering of it's cold climate.

He ignored the pink haired guy and went to the kitchen, there, he saw a F/C haired girl. she was making coffee, as he was about to walk closer he heard shuffling behind him and he looked to see the piglin like guy standing up from the couch. he don't know why, but when his white orbs looked at his red orbs, he felt like he can see him despite the invisibility potion he had drank earlier. it sent shivers down his spine.

Thinking quickly, he then dashed towards the stairs. before going upstairs, he look to see what he was doing. he almost jumped when he saw him looking directly at him, he then sprinted upstairs, then to the room where he came from and stumbled to open the door. because of his panick, he accidentally slammed the door open.

He then jumped from the sound, one of the girl had shuffled in their sleep, causing him to panick. he then looked at his black clawed hands to see them popping in and out of existance. it means that the invisibility potion is wearing out! he needed to get out of here, fast.

"Who are you..?" one of the ladies asked, she was already sitting up.

Despite the darkness of the room, he still managed to see her features. her black hair reached to her waist, her brown orbs were tired as she scratches them. he would admit, the lady is indeed attractive. but then he remembers the guy on downstairs and sprinted for the window.

"Wait!" The black haired lady yelled out.

He ignored her calls and jumped out of the window, landing on the soft snow and sprinting to his own cabin.

After that, he had spent another sleepless night.

He had just noticed that he left something important in the cabin, and now he really needs to retrieve it since it was a really important item that he cherish the most. He just hope that no one has it in their hands since it would be difficult to get it back if someone has it, he just hope that it wasn't in the piglin guy.

He sighed, going to the kitchen as he grabbed a book.

»»--⍟--««

You glared at the two girl who kept bugging you, You just woke up and wilbur showed you the pictures he had took. and now they thought that you and techno had something that's going on between you two which is irritating, you didn't even noticed that you had fallen asleep with him which was embarrassing. You then sipped your hot tea, even though it burned your tounge the burn can't comprehend the embarrassment that you're dealing right now.

"So, I didn't knew you and techno had a thing.." Alexandra continued, fiona giggling along with her.

"No, it's not what you think, alexandra." You said, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Oh suuuureee" she said, dragging the word on her tounge with a smirk.

Phil then clapped his hands to get the attention of the people in the kitchen who's chstting amongst themselves.

"Alright, I suppose everyone is here?"

A series of nod were replied and philza coughed, putting his fist in his mouth as he pick out his words carefully.

"I've heard some news while being bedridden." He spoke, his voice echoing through the kitchen.

"What news?" Wilbur asked.

"Well, there's this flu that's going on different kingdoms. From what I've heard, they got the flu from a muffin they ate." He continued.

"I've sent out royal guards to investigate but when they returned, they told me that the muffins contains no posion in them."

The people in the kitchen looked at each other with concerned look on their faces, "What? That makes no sense." Tommy said, confused.

"I know, Y/N-" he trailed off, looking at you in which you perked up.

"Yes?" You said.

"-It would be dangerous to move for now about your mission, but we can always move if your want to. What do you say?"

You were in deep thought, everyone's eyes were on you. It's true that you already got a plan planned out on what will happen after the wedding, you've also told them what the plan is.

"Oh wait!-" alexandra beamed, raising her hands.

"I don't know if I'm dreaming last night or not, but I saw a thief sneak inside last night. He dropped this." She then fished out something on her pockets.

She then pulled out a blue rose, it was really beautiful. The more you look at it the more the Rose's texture became clear, it's petals weren't those petals you'd see on a rose.

They were made out of diamonds!

Your eyes widened as you looked at the diamond rose in disbelief, "I think he dropped this." Alexandra said.

She then handed the rose to phil who observed the diamond rose, when he realized it's a diamond he gasped.

"Holy shit- this thing is made out of diamond!"

He then passed the roses around the crowd, the people In the room getting amazed by the diamond rose before passing it to the next person they sat with.

When the rose came back to phil, he put it inside his kimono. "I'll keep this for the time being, for now keep at high alert. That thief might come back." He said and everyone nodded.

He then looked at you, "Back at you, have you made out your mind yet?" He asked.

You can always stop the plan and lay low for a while because of the flu that's going around, but that means it'll get delayed. Well, better than delayed than hurt.

But then, you can always continue the plan. You all just have to be careful since there's a flu that's going around, that way you'll be more advanced than dream and your father.

But still, you have a choice to make.

A. Pause the plan.

B. Continue the plan.

HEY Y'ALL I WROTE THIS IS A COMPUTER R U PROUD OF ME :DD

bruh I write slower on computer :') I write faster on phone LOL

This was rushed sorry! I really wanted to update today since I might not be able to update tomorrow makfkfjdkdke

And about the TALES [ALEXANDRA]. I'll be doing more of those in the furture :D

Who's character you guys want to see their back-story next? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 20K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
125K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
349K 9.3K 28
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
66 29 20
Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo are on their own. They meet some new friends, but quickly get tied into a story they don't want.