From Top, To Bottom (manxman)

Av JPhinx

Nathan Little just got out of a fifteen year relationship with long time boyfriend, Kevin Delango. You'd gues... Mer

From Top, To Bottom (manxman)
Excerpt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Six: A Series of Emails
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Surprise Epilogue

Chapter Seven

27.6K 1.3K 151
Av JPhinx

Pic: Ashlynn Anderson
"Mom," I said cutting her off mid-sentence. For about ten minutes or so, she had been ranting to me about how I was disrespectful to Sheila and how she didn't raise me to be like that. Let me say one thing about my mother. Melissa Rogers is one hell of a looker. And I'm not just saying that because she's my mom. She had Krista when she was 19 years old so that puts my mom at the prime age of fifty-four and she looked as if she was in her late 30s. It was to be expected though. For some reason everyone in my family, besides my dad and his side of the family, looks as if they are younger than what they really are. Well, except for Jayden. Even though that boy is short, he still looks like he's at least twenty-one as opposed to his age of 19. I guess we were just blessed with good genes.

Moving on from how gorgeous my mother is, she had received a call from my dad, Andrew, about the Sunday Night Smackdown. According to my mother, although Sheila is an irritating witch, my words not hers, I should not have disrespected her. Now, I love my mom, but I am about to be 31 years old which makes me a grown ass man. I do not need to be lectured about my behavior. Of course I didn't tell my mom this. I'd rather not be a thirty year old man that got slapped by his mother.

"Nathan Giovanni Little," my mother said sternly. I felt like I forgot to mention that I am half Italian. My middle name, Giovanni is from my mother's late uncle Giovanni Cristiano La Rosa. I'm guessing that's where we got our great genes from. Bless the Italians for their flawless appearances. "Boy, don't you interrupt me. You are not too old for me to put you across my lap and whoop your culo." For those of you who don't know, culo means ass in Italian. My mother never cursed in English. I have no idea why that is, but I knew she meant business whenever she used profanity.

"I'm sorry, mamma," I replied. She gave a curt nod before continue where she left off.

"Now, I don't care how much you don't like her and I don't care what she says about me. I will not have my child being disrespectful to any of their elders," she said. She let out a sigh, "Bambino, I know you don't like her and I know she says and do things that a mom should never do." I went to cut her off again for even saying 'mom' in reference to that She-Devil. "Ah, listen to me, Nathan. You cannot say things like that anymore. Your father was very hurt by you and your brother and sister. I'm not telling you to apologize to her, but do apologize to your father. He loves you all very much. Okay, bambino?"

"Okay, mamma. I will," I said, hugging her. I love my mom. She is the absolute best. "But why did dad just call you today? It's been weeks since that dinner."

"David and I went on a trip to visit his sister in Panama. Remember? I told you this two weeks ago," she replied. I must have completely forgot. It's been a crazy three weeks in my opinion. Honestly, what with all the hustle and bustle going on in the office and the emails from Mr. Top, I wasn't shocked that I'd forget something like that.

"Ah, sorry, mamma. I completely forgot. Work has kept me pretty busy," I responded. I watched my mom stand up and walk to the refrigerator. She began to pour more lemonade into my glass.

"So, figlio, have you heard from that mystery man your sister told me about?" she asked. I rolled my eyes, secretly of course. I still don't want to get slapped. My mom hits like a man. And I am not kidding you.

"Yes, ma'am. We've been corresponding through emails these past couple of weeks. You know how I told you Kevin cheated on me?" I asked her. She nodded her head frowning just slightly. "Well, it turns out that my secret admirer is one of the men he was cheating on me with." I took a sip of my lemonade waiting for her gasp.

"No! Bambino! No!" she said. My mom was so overdramatic. "What now, baby?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing. I'm still going to talk to him. He explained to me that he had no idea I even existed."

"Do you believe that, sweetheart?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I mean if he knew then all of this secrecy is unnecessary, you know? Like, why would he continue his charade?"

My mom nodded. "I understand. What else has been going on in your life?"

"Well, the big boss, Kelsey Manning, asked me to be his personal assistant," I replied.

"No! Really? What did you say? You're going to accept it, right? That's a very great opportunity for you!" she exclaimed. I shook my head at her excitement.

"Yes, mom. I did accept the offer. I start working for him on Monday," I smiled. She nodded her head in approval. "Any way, tell me, how was Panama?"

"Oh, bambino! It was great! We..." she began to tell me all about their adventures in Panama.

~ ~ ~

I had just left my mom's house and just made it home when I received a text message from an unknown number:

951-456-0090: Hey!

I stared at my phone for a while, wondering if I should reply. I took the bait and typed a quick message before getting out of my car:

Me: Uhm. Hello? Who is this?

951-456-0090: Lol. Figures you didn't save my number in your phone. Its Drew. From the "incident"

For a minute, I was confused as to what the "incident" he was referring to even meant. But then I remembered that he was the same Drew as Mr. Top's son. I saved his number in my phone before replying:

Me: Sorry I completely forgot I even had your number. My bad.

Drew: It's no problem. Lol. I thought you would. Anyway my dad told me that you were the guy he's been practically stalking. I can't tell you how surprised I was.

Me: You're telling me. I was dumbfounded. By the way, how did you get my number?

Drew: Oh! I went through Kevin's phone that day you came to pick up your things. I would have text you before now, but college is a killer.

Me: Ah. College. I remember those days. What, may I ask, is the meaning of this text?

Drew: Oh! I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out tomorrow since it's the weekend. Like I said, I could use some friends. You can even invite whomever you choose to make it less awkward.

I thought it over. I didn't really know this kid too well. It wouldn't hurt to get to know him, after all, I am kind of in some way, involved with his dad. Plus I could always invite a few friends. It didn't seem like such a bad idea. I could use some fun.

Me: Okay. That sounds fine by me. Do you know where you would like to meet? I may ask a couple of my friends to tag a long if that's fine.

Drew: That'd be great. The more the merrier! How about we meet at Lazlo's, the gay club over on 5th Street?

I knew that place. Ian has dragged me and Maverick there many of times. The amount of gay men that go to that club is overwhelming. Lesbians don't go there as much as they go to Skirts but that's more of a lesbian club than a gay club. Lazlo's was for everyone, straight, gay, lesbian, transgender. They had a variety of special nights just for their customers. On the top floor, it has three, it's said that there is a BDSM club. I've never been there before. I like my sex just like I like my ice cream, vanilla. I have nothing against the BDSM community. I open to all new adventures. I just haven't felt the need to traipse through that adventure. Kevin was a vanilla type of man as well. At least with me he was. Who knows if he was into that lifestyle? The man was a liar after all.

Me: I know the place. Is 8:30 good for you tomorrow night?

Drew: Perfect! See you then!

Me: Great! Have a nice night!

This was going to be a great opportunity. I could probably find out more about Drew's dad. All I really needed was his last name. That would make finding him a lot easier. Besides, it may just be fun. I heard my text notification go off again. I looked down at my phone and saw that it was from Drew.

Drew: By the way. I'm not supposed to help you with finding my dad. The old man said not to! See you tomorrow!

Damn. Well there goes that plan. Still, it'll be fun. I better text the guys before going to bed, I thought before heading up to take a shower.

~~~

A/N

Hey Guys! So I just wanted to say that in honor of my birthday, which is tomorrow, I have decided to give you guys this chapter as a present. Also, for those of you who don't receive my messages, I have decided that after this book I will go back and add chapters and revise both Loving Mr. Benton and Meeting Mr. King. That however may not be until this summer. It depends on how long it takes for me to finish this book. Also, I have already began writing my fourth book which will not be a LGBT novel. It also will not have any refernece to any of the characters in my other books. I will post the first chapter one of these days, maybe in March, but I won't be working on it until after I revise my other two books. I hope this is a good surprise. I also hope that you guys enjoy this chapter, its not much but the next chapter will be better and I will be bringing back two characters from MMK. Can you guess who they are? Well that's about it. Vote, Comment, or Follow! -Love JPhinx

PS- I don't want you guys to think I don't see your comments. I actually save them in my email just for inspiration when I'm writing. College is a little hectic right now but I will go back to replying to your comments when everything calms down. I promise!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

389K 14.6K 32
"Hey let's make a bet." My best friend Richy said. "Who ever losses has to ask out and date the f*ggot until he breaks up with you or for 6 months. W...
9.9K 374 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...
174K 6.8K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
8.3K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...