Children of the top Heros

By hahaimheretoo

(yn) isn't known by many. Her father kept her a secret from the world for her protection. Protection from the... More

Introduction
Little Midoriya, thank you for being you
Exams
First Day
UGH, another test
Rescue Training Part 1
Rescue Training Part 2
another day
getting ready for the festival
part 1 of the UA Festival
Part 2 of UA Festival
Part 3 of UA Festival
Part 4 of UA Festival
Part 5 of UA Festival
Final part of UA Festival
Hero Names and ๏ฟผFacilities๏ฟผ
Training
Hero Killer
The Fight Continues
Another Day
EXAMS !!
Final Exam
Two Heros Part 1
Two Heros Part 2
Final Part of Two Heros
Mall
Pool Time!!!
Training Camp Arrival
Training Begins
Camp Attack
Under Attack!
BAKUGO
NOT AN UPDATE
Let's save him
NOT AN UPDATE
IM BACK
Going To Save Bakugo
Arrival
What To Do? what to do?
FINISH IT!!
Mighty Warrior
DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Ohhh room tour!!!
The Test
AUTHOR NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
The Big Three
Internships
ATTENTION READERS
Meeting
LETS GO FIGHT
NOT A CHAPTER BUT FAN DRAWING
THE FIGHT
The Fight Continues
AUTHOR UPDATE
Aftermath
The Betrayal
What Is It?
What?
AUTHORS NOTE

Deku vs. Kacchan

4K 102 77
By hahaimheretoo

(I didn't want to write about what happened during the test because i'm just to lazy! SO THIS HAPPENS AFTER THE TEST)

It was the end of the test. My classmates did very good. Midoriya passed !! But Bakugo was to hot headed that he didn't pass the rescue part of the test. Todoroki didn't pass the rescuing part either, he was to caught up competing again that bald guy from the other school. But they will have a chance to retake it again. They better pass this time.

It was time to go. I didn't say anything to the ones who didn't pass because i wouldn't like people to tell me "Good try" "You'll get them next time". That will just make me want to hurt them...........anywaysssss.

We were back at the dorms. We were all hanging out in the lounge.

I was standing next to Midoriya because he was happy that my dad congratulated him from passing the test.

"Hey! Go out front later." Bakugo said only to Midoriya.
Bakugo passing him whispered something to Midoriya.
"Let's have a talk about your quirk." Bakugo said and walked away

"What was that about?" I asked Midoriya.
"I....I don't know....don't worry about it" Midoriya stuttered.
"mh." i said.

Knowing me, I need to know what was going on.
Bakugo told Midoriya to meet him later on. Sooo should i follow them? If i get caught sneaking out i'm dead but so will they. Ima follow them.

It was late at night. Everyone was sleeping.

I saw them both walk out of the dorm. Bakugo is ahead of Midoriya. I followed without them knowing.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we arrived at a training part, Ground Beta. That is where they had their first combat training fight.

"You've always made me sick." Bakugo said to Midoriya.
"You were quirkless and useless, so how'd you get into UA? and how'd you get a quirk?" Bakugo continued.
"Ever since the slugged villain, No after All Might came to town until now that you passed the license and i failed. What the hell? Huh?" Bakugo added.

"That's not a matter of ability, but-" Midoriya was saying until he got cut off.

"Shut up and listen, damn scum!" Bakugo yelled.

"You've always made me sick and pissed me off. But that thing when you rescued me, helped me understand, kind of. I've been thinking about this for a long time." Bakugo was saying.

oh no, what is he gonna say!

"You got it from All Might, didn't you? Your power."Bakugo asked.

shit.

"After you met All Might, you changed, and then All Might lost his power. What All Might said after he beat the boss villain." Bakugo said.

My dad said, "Next it's your turn"

"Back then you were the only one who took it differently. Besides YN you shouldn't of have a reaction like you had." Bakugo said.
"I asked All Might about this but he didn't answer. So that's why i'm asking you."

"You and I both wanted to be like All Might. That's how it always was. Someone I'd always thought was just a pebble was acknowledged but the person i admired without me realizing it....That's why. Let's fight. Right here, Right now." Bakugo stated.

"No!" Midoriya yelled.
"Wait, why does it have to end up like that? No, this is bad. We're not even supposed to be here. If we're going to fight, at least do it during free practice or something. We should reserve a training room and do it there! There isn't a reason to do it now." Midoriya answered worryingly.

should i step in? not yet. wait.

"If we fight seriously, we'll be stopped.
What part of you made All Might do what he did? Let me see for myself. If the way you admired him was correct, then does that mean my admiration was wrong?!" Bakugo said.

damn that hurted me deep inside.

"A-Are you really planning on fighting?" Midoriya said trying to calm Bakugo.
"If you don't wanna get hurt, get ready! Oh yeah, you switched to mainly using kicks, right?" Bakugo said stretching his arm.
"I said wait! Hold on" Midoriya said.

Bakugo ran up to Midoriya and launched himself.

okay, time to get involved.

I ran up to Bakugo before he got the change to hurt Midoriya.

I got in front of Midoriya and pushed Bakugo hard that he went straight to the wall from one of the training facilities.

damn, that was a little to powerful. i need to train my strength more.

"YN?!!" Midoriya cried out.
"WHAT!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Bakugo ran up to me and yelled in my face.
I pushed him off of me.
"Hey, remember where you stand!" I yelled to Bakugo from getting in my face.

Bakugo back off knowing that he got a little carried away.

"I followed you guys here. Doesn't it sound suspicious if Midoriya and Bakugo went out late at night together? mh? You guys are the only ones i have!" I said to both of them.
"So your not gonna let us fight!" Bakugo said to me.
"Oh Yeah, i am. But i'm just here to make sure you guys don't kill each other." I said.
"But YN?" Midoriya said in a tone knowing that he didn't want to fight.
"You guys need to settle this. Whatever happened to you guys before, settle it!" I said.
"BUT! When i say we're done. You guys stop. We will get in trouble if we are caught." I continued

I backed off from the boys. They made eye contact with me. I gave them a nod. Soon after it was Deku vs. Kacchan.

Explosions were happening everywhere. Midoriya was still not putting up a fight. But Bakugo kept fighting.

Bakugo was at a point where he was going extreme. I was about to jump in until Bakugo fell on the floor.

"Bakugo!" I yelled running to him.
"Are you okay?" Midoriya said to him with his hand out to him. But Bakugo smack his hand away.
"Don't worry about me! FIGHT! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why...Why did i end up having to chase the back of someone who was always behind me?!" Bakugo started sobbing.
"Why did a damn small fry like you get strong and become acknowledged by All Might?!! Why is it that you became strong but I.....Why was I...Why was I the one who ended All Might?!!" Bakugo cried out.

I gasped in shock. I was frozen. Bakugo thought he ended All Might.

"If I'd been stronger and if i haven't been kidnapped by villains, then that wouldn't have happened. All Might tried to keep it a secret...I couldn't tell anyone! Even if i try not to think about it....it just comes to mind unexpectedly!! I don't know what to do!!" Bakugo cried out! I can hear his pain, his voice was cracking with all the grief he had.

I had my hand on my mouth trying to stop myself from crying. I can't hold back anymore. I let it go. I was cried seeing how my closet friend was struggling without me even knowing.

I ran up to Bakugo. I embraced him in my arms. This hug was different. Bakugo held onto me for dear life!

"YN! YN!" I heard Bakugo cried to me.
"It my fault! I'm sorry....you...it's my fault that you almost lost your dad! It's all my fault. You would been safer, but you fought and risked your life. It's all my fault YN!-" he cried to me while holding me tighter every second. I interrupted him because he kept putting stress onto himself for nothing.
"Hey. Shhh. Shh. It's okay. It's okay. It's not your fault." I said to him.
He's cries softened until he stopped.
I gave him one last fight hug and stepped away.

Bakugo and Midoriya were going to fight for real right now.

The fight was getting intense but i didn't stop it. Not yet. They need to let go whatever is holding them back.

Bakugo caused a huge explosion sending Midoriya to them ground. He had him pinned.

They were breathing heavy.

"I win." Bakugo said
"All Mights power. Even with that power, even if you made that your own, you still lost to me! Hey, Why'd did you lose?" Bakugo said

I ran and pushed Bakugo off of Midoriya.

"Enough!" I said as I gave Midoriya a hand.
"I should've stopped you guys minutes ago but i-" I was interrupted.

"Stop there, you three!" It was my dad. Oh no, we are dead.
"Sorry, but i overheard." All Might said.

"Sorry that i didn't notice" My dad said to Bakugo.
"It's too late" Bakugo said.

The rest of the night. My father explained everything to Bakugo. It was almost dawn. We needed to come back to the dorms. We were already in trouble enough.

We were walking back to the dorms. I was walking in between Bakugo and Midoriya.

I grabbed both of their hands in each one of my hands.
"Ew! What the hell are you doing?!" Bakugo yelled at me.
"Relax." I said. Soon after my hands started to glow.
"She's healing both of you." My father said to Midoriya and Bakugo.

After i finished i let go of there hands.
"See better." I said.
"Thank you YN" Midoriya said to me.
"Mgh." Bakugo said.

Later on we got punished by Uncle Aizawa. We had to clean the dorms. The boys got it worse then me. I only had to clean the dorm for only 1 day.

__________________________________
I didn't proof read it! Sorry.

QUESTION TIMEEEE: Do you guys have a crush on someoneeeee. Ohhh🙃

Answer: I don't because i'm to busy simping over boys who aren't real. (anime)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
82.9K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...