Komahina And Hinakiyo short s...

By Komahinashipper2

List of Komahina and Hinakiyo one shots, we will have fluff,angst probably not Smut come,read and find out Re... More

Purpose 🍨💓🌸
💧Proper goodbye ☁️
☁️If I could turn back time💧
🌸I really can turn back time Part 2💕
📖Hope's peak: Parenting Diaries👶
🌸I'll always wait for you 💕
📖Hope's peak: Parenting Diaries👶
💧The things we do for love☁️
Class project: Nagito's birthday 🍨💓🌸
Behind the scenes of Danganronpa
🍊🍎Its the Little things🍨💓🌸
💧Not so lucky🌸
💝Say hello to yourself 🌸
🍨Taking your own advice 🌸
☁️Ultimate friend zoned💧
💧Who said the hero always get the boy?🌸
💼His a father your Honor ❓
🌸Kokichi's day out🍨
🍨Despair disease🌸
☘🍊See you soon 💧☁️
🍊☘I guess I'll stick around 🍨🌸
🌸🍨Getting back the boy that belongs to you 🍊🍀
🍀🍊My heart when my husband stopped loving a nobody like me☁️🌸
🍊🍀The story of Nagito the maniac and King Hajime🍨☁️
🍊🍀A Lover's betrayal 💧☁️
💧See you again ☁️
🍊🍀Bestfriends for life💧🍨
🍊🍎The Lover's curse
Never grow up 🍎🍊
The songs I made for you ☘🍊
☁️Despair dinner 🍊☘
🍀🍊Getting to know them🍨💞
Souls of lost lovers 💸🍀
❓It's all in a matter of time⏳

Love at no sight🍨💓🌸

263 13 35
By Komahinashipper2

✍🏽Ok so Its official,I am obsessed with family Au, anyway✍🏽

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

__________________💕👀 ____________________
Hajime Togami was your average 4 year old boy,he read atleast 2 stories with his father Byakuya and only askes for help half the time
( Don't be a meanie reading is hard for some people)

He makes sure his room is really clean..well most of the time..sometimes...ok rarely but atleast you can still see the floor so that's good enough for him,his father would strongly disagree.

He always gives his papa Makoto hugs especially when they're watching their favourite show Hopes Peak: Parenting Diaries.

He always listens to his father's endless talks about their Togami family legacy,and only falls asleep 4 minutes after he starts talking,soo his considerate too.

And his absolute favourite and best of the best thing to do is to make kusamochi with his papa!

See he has a pretty normal life but something fells like its missing in it,he just didn't know what.

What Hajime didn't know was he was about to meet the something missing or should I say someone who was missing.

●●●●●
Makoto hated this part of the day,waking up his husband and son in the morning. Both get really bad moods when woken up but get into worser moods when they're late, so you couldn't win with these two.

He took a deep breathe,still in bed and gently shook his husband who was fast asleep snoring loudly.

"Babe its time to get up" Makoto whispered

Nothing,let it be known to everybody that Byakuya Togami is the hardest person to wake up.

Makoto tried everything, yelling through a
megaphone, zapping his body with a tazer, crashing a pair of cymbals above his head, dropping a bucket of water on him and still nothing!

He was about to give up but he remembered his husband's biggest weakness
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MONEY

Makoto grabbed a single monocoin from his wallet and held it above a lighter and instantly Byakuya was up with the monocoin in his hands.

"I'm so sorry my love" Byakuya cooed "I didn't mean to wake up late"

"Awwww how sweet,its ok Babe as long as your awake now" Makoto smiled

"I was talking to the money" Byakuya scoffed tucking it carefully in his chest pocket  "There now you'll be with someone who actually values you"

Makoto rolled his eyes and made his way to the belly of the beast. His 4 year old son Hajime!

Hajime still curled up in the blankets holding his favourite orange blanket, snored softly.

Makoto was almost tempted to just let him skip school and stay home with him BUT he needed to stay strong!

Makoto didn't need to waste time on him because

1. He really hates morning a

2. Can't function without atleast more sleep in him

So he grabbed his secret weapon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An orange!

Pealing each slice one by one just above the sleeping toddler,he made sure the smell.of citrus surrounded him.

One sniff

Two sniffs

He was close,Makoto smiled hiding the orange behind his back and stepped back looking at his watch as he did a small countdown.

3

2

1

"I'm up I'm up papa I'm up!!!" Hajime yelled as his head searched around the room for the sweet piece of fruit.

Makoto pulled out the orange,instantly Hajime jumped up to try reach for it,but sadly he was till too short to get it.

"Papa is being a meanie" Hajime whined using his puppy dog eyes "I just want a tiny wittle piece pwease"

Makoto knew this trick,heck his the one who taught it to him and his definitely used it on Byakuya once or twice, so he just laughed and raised it higher.

"You'll only get this orange after we prepare for sch-.."

*Zoom*

Faster than light Hajime went to the bathroom,already naked waiting in the bubble bath for his papa to help clean him up,smiling brightly at him.

Makoto blinked smiling back,maybe.
mornings aren't so bad afterall.

●●●●●
《1 hour later》

Hajime held onto his father's leg for dear life while papa was trying to pull him off. He does this every single day,you'd think the child would be used to seeing his father leave for work early.

Byakuya was currently blindfolded because he oftens falls for his son's puppy dog eyes but today Makoto wasn't having it!

This little tug of war has been going on for minutes!

Ok so scratch that mornings are bad really really bad.

"Umm honey maybe I could skip work and Hajime could skip sch-.."

"No way his missing school today!" Makoto grunted still trying to pull his son's leg off his husband "he already missed class yesterday and you called in sick too!"

"I don't need to go for work everyday like a peasant" Byakuya mumbled "for I am the owner of the company"

"See papa wet me stay pweeeeeeeaaassee pwettyyyyyyyyy pweeeeeaseee" Hajime whined

"No!" Makoto stated "You are going to school, your father is going for work and I am staying here to enjoy some peace and quiet without you two disturbing me"

"Hey!" Hajime and Byakuya yelled at the same time

●●●●●
《2 long hours later》

Makoto finally got Hajime off with the help of Mondo butter.

☆Mondo butter,butter so good you'd think someone died just to make it 😉☆

And now they were finally at the school parking lot,waiting for Hajime's bestfriend Kazuichi Ishimaru.

They didn't went long,Mondo Ishimaru's van pulled up and an energetic man jumped out with a not so energetic toddler.

Hajime giggled kicking his feet in excitement,Makoto knew the drill he had excatly 5 seconds to unbuckle his car seat or the child will go crazy.

Quickly he did and Hajime tackled Kazuichi into a hug,Mondo chuckled at this and went to talk to Makoto.

Kazuichi stood up brushing off the dust from his clothes while Hajime smiled brightly at him.

"Dudeeeee you almost wuined my new jumpsuit!" Kazuichi complained "I need it so dat Miss Sonia can notice me"

"But fese look wike the same jumpsuit you wear all the time" Hajime scratched his head in confusion "and I already told you, she's married to our teacher Chiaki and she's way to old too wemembew"

"You fiend,these no need to court master Sonia for I am alweady a contender!" A voice declared.

There standing before them was Gundham Fujisaki, Hajime's second bestfriend,
Kazuichi's rival atleast that's what Kazuichi thinks and the supreme overlord of ice atleast that's what he calls himself.

His father Chihiro didn't want to get involved so he simply went to chat with Makoto and Mondo.

Kazuichi blushed but looked away, the do this everyday Gundham would flirt with him but Kazuichi would think he meant their teacher Sonia.

Even Hajime could see that these two liked each other and trust me that's saying a lot.

"You don't habe teac hand! That's stealing!" Kazuichi stuck his tongue out at his rival "only big,stinky,chicken butts steal"

"But I'm not talking about master Sonia's han-.."

*School bell Rings 🔔*

All three men loved that sound,it meant their kids were their responsibility anymore but the school's.

Each gave their sons a kiss on the forehead, a quick hug and drove off.

"Hmm I wonder why our dads always weave wealllllly fast?" Hajime asked looking at his bestfriends

"I fink they weallllly neeed to pee" Kazuichi whispered

"Come you mortals let us seek shelter in the classroom before the blonde demon of death  takes our property!" Gundham yelled running into the classroom

"He means Hiyoko getting all the nice bean bags wight?" Hajime asked

"Fink so" Kazuichi shrugged with a tiny pink blush "You know for a kid he sure does know big wowds I...think I wike it"

"HA I knew it" Hajime giggled

"Shhhh he might heaw you!"

●●●●●
The kids were all settled in their bean bags, Incase your wondering yes the trio got the best ones in time.

Hiyoko was still crying about it in the corner with Mahiru comforting her.

Their teacher,Chiaki Nanami lazily walked in with an Nintendo in her hands as usual and her assistant teacher/wife Sonia Nanami.

Kazuichi looked like he had stars in his eyes as soon as his crush walked in, Gundham frowned but tried not to show it.

Hajime elbowed Kazuichi shooting a glance at sad, Gundham and instantly the pink haired child gave him a small side hug.

Both blushed and Kazuichi quickly let go, but no one could see was ths pair were holding hands underneath the table.

Hajime noticed and gave a thumbs up to Gundham who instantly returned it.

"Class we have a new student" Sonia sang clapping her hands "isn't that exciting?"

*Cricket noises*

"Can we go home now?!" A random voice yelled

"No" Sonia responded "who even said that?!"

"Snitches get stitches!" A different voice yelled

*Awkward cough*

"Anyway please give a special welcome this special guy..." Sonia did some jazz hands looking up at Chiaki expectant

Her wife was too busy trying to beat the next level to notice she was being talked to.

*Awkward silence*

*Ahem* "I said please give a special welcome this special guy" Sonia hissed looking at Chiaki

Who simply continued playing video games.

*Awkward silence*

"Now can we go hom-.."

"No one one is going home" Sonia sighed

"Can I come in now?" A tiny voice asked from behind the door

"Yes please" Sonia took a deep breathe and opened the door.

All the students were excited about this,new people means new friends which means the old friends you didn't like can be outcasts and ditched!

(I'm kidding well maybe a little)

A tall,pale young cute albino boy timidly walked in the room. His cotton candy white hair was like a cloud on his head which was hard to see because he kept it down the whole time.

Hajime took one look at the boy and instantly started to feel his cheeks flush and heart beat faster.

"Hey hey these no need to be shy,look up they won't bite" Chiaki yawned "atleast I think so though for Teruteru I'm not sure"

"Hey I already took my rabies shot so I'm clean" Teruteru smirked "hear dat wadies and gents I'm disease fwee and more than ready to get down on my knees~"

"I didn't know you wewe weligious" Mahiru smiled "you must pray a wot"

"Who said anyfing about me prayin-..?"

"Moving on!" Sonia interrupted,she looked down and the new child and smiled "go on honey the floor is yours"

"The floow isn't his!" Kazuichi yelled "Dat is stealing and only big,stinky,chicken butts steal"

"De only stinky one hewe is you shawk boy"Hiyoko mocked

"Hey dats mean its not his fault his teef awe wike dat,it's a condition" Hajime defended

"Don't wowwy Hajime" Kazuichi clapped back "she's just mad that I don't have any of my baby teeth anymore and she does"

"My pwince oh how you vanquish youw enemies" Gundham lay his head on his hand staring dreamily at Kazuichi "It truly pierces my heawt wif passion!

"O..k anyway please introduce yourself" Sonia said looking at the new kid "before someone else interrupts "

"Ma'am can we pwease weave the room now?!" A voice yelled

"For the last time No and who keeps saying that??!" Sonia asked trying to look around the room for the culprit but all the kids smiled innocently at her

The new kid tugged on teacher Chiaki's green hoodie, she paused and lowered herself to his level.

After a few small whisperes teacher Chiaki put her console away,cleared her throat and addressed the class

"Everyone this is Nagito Mioda,his a new student who just moved to Hope's peak 2 days ago and can't wait to learn with you all"

"Why can't he wook as all in the eye? What is he bwind or somefing" Sayaka laughed

Nagito slowly looked up with his eyes closed but the moment he opened them Hajime gasped.

He had the clearest,most beautiful eyes the 4 year old has ever seen! The funny thing is he didn't know what color they were,one minute they look green next they look grey but it doesn't matter that just made him look even more stunning to the brunette.

"Actuawy eben if I wooked up to you all I wouldn't be able to see you because" Nagito carefully took out a stick behind him "I'm blind"

●●●●●
Different students had different reactions, some held pencils to try poke out his eyes to see if he'll feel it,others could careless about his existence all together,some wanted to test it and threw erasers at him.

They hit Nagito and the poor boy's nerves got the best of him and he ran off crying.

Hajime didn't waste anytime and ran off after him.

" Alright class who threw those erasers?!" Sonia asked

*Cricket noises*

"So what no one is going to say who did it?"Sonia questioned looking around the room

"Snitches get stitches Teacher Sonia" A deep
voice spoke

"Who?" Sonia looked around the room but still nothing " Ok fine does anyone have anything to say?"

"Ma'am can we pwease go home now?" A different voice asked

●●●●●
Hajime finally found Nagito. He was hiding under the big Sakura tree outside crying silently.

The brunette sat down just staring at how beautiful he looked even when he cries, Nagito was practically an angel to Hajime!

"No one eber wikes me,or wants to play wif me" Nagito wailed "they all see the poor defenceless blind,no one actually sees me for me"

'I do' Hajime thought to himself

"I *hiccup* obviously wook like twash too" Nagito's voice broke at the end "its probably a good fing I can't see myself"

"No that wong!" Hajime corrected "your not twash,youw way to pwetty to be twash and and and you habe weally nice eyes and and I wike youw haiw its wike.. wike.. wike.."

"A big nasty poop" Nagito finished

"Nooooo its wike a fluffy cloud floating in de sky!" Hajime raised his hands as though he could reach for the clouds "when I wook at youw haiw its wike I'm in de sky fwying high!"

Nagito giggled instantly feeling away better,he turned to the sound of Hajime's voice.

"What's youw name?" Nagito asked softly

"Hajime Togami! I'm pawt of the Togami empire someday too" Hajime said proudly "I'm basically an important pewson"

Nagito laughed even harder,he doesn't remember the last time he had this much fun.

"Hey Hajime could you..umm..pwease do somefing fow me?" Nagito blushed

"Anyfing!" Hajime quickly held Nagito's hands tight to empathise how serious he was "eben.. eben..give you my last orange slice"

Woah talk about serious,Hajime never gives anyone his oranges much less the last slice. Nagito is one lucky boy.

"Could you descwibe everyfing too me?"Nagito immediately regretted asking and almost took it back when

"Otay so we are seating undew a pink twee,a twee is wike a house for some animals but it can bweathe"

"Woah weally?" Nagito giggled in excitement "tell me more Hajime,what is the sun wike"

"Well it's weally big and..and vewy bwight and is wike a light fow ebewyone!" Hajime
explained "When its around ebewyone is happy and that means you can go outside to pway"

"Hmm" Nagito smiled "I guess youw my own sunshine then Hajime because when youw awound I'm happy"

Hajime blushed,no one has ever called him something so sweet before,this feeling in his heart made him smile and it was only there when he looked or thought about Nagito.

Maybe his drank some expired orange juice again.

The two spent the day describing everything until they got tired. Before they left for nap time Nagito grabbed Hajime's hands.

"Hajime these one last thing I've been meaning to do to you" Nagito whispered blushing madly "you habe to close youw eyes fow it"

"Oh otay" Hajime smiled shutting his eyes "my eyes are closed"

"Otay well hewe I go" Nagito took a deep breathe

The albino walked closer to Hajime to the point that the brunette could feel his breath on his cheeks.

With both hands on Hajime's cheeks Nagito took a deep breathe. His never done this to another boy so he was a little nervous.

Nagito pulled Hajime closer
.
.
.

And closer
.
.
.

And closer
.
.
.

And closer
.
.
.

And closer
.
.
.

And started to brush his hands all around his body. By doing this Nagito was memorising each and every detail of him so that incase his with someone,he'll know its Hajime.

His onlg done this with his mum Ibuki Mioda and mummy Mikan Mioda,his never had someone to trust except today.

His hands lingered more on Hajime's lips accidentally and the brunette started to blush even more,he was glad Nagito couldn't see it.

"Soft" Nagito mumbled as his thumbs traced the small lips "ok I'm done..sowwi I took long twash wike me doesn't deserve to eben touch someone full of hope wike yo-"

Warm arms circled around Nagito and pulled him closer for a tiger hug. He couldn't help but cry,no one buy his parents have hugged him,is this what his been missing out on?

Being hugged was amazing and made a fuzzy feeling in his heart atleast when its Hajime's.

●●●●●
They stayed like that for a few minutes until Hajime yawned and soon so did Nagito.

"Nagito wets go back to class" Hajime stood up and helped dust his new friend off" I need to intwoduce you to my two bestest of fwiends

"What if..what if... what if.. they hate me?" Nagito asked softly "I don't want to make you wose youw fwiends sunshine"

"No way" Hajime laughed "one fwiend Kazuichi,is too busy being mean to de other Gundham while Gundham is too busy being nice to Kazuichi"

"That sound wike.. wike..wike.. there in wove" Nagito explained

"What's wove?" Hajime asked

"I don't know but I fink it's when you get all happy when youw wif someone" Nagito smiled brightly

"Oh ok" Hajime grabbed Nagito's hand and squeezed it "I guess I wove you Nagito"

"Hajime!" Nagito blushed "don't say such embawwassing fings"

"But I'm sewious!" Hajime declared "I bet one day I'll eben mawwy you and tell you I wove you every single day"

"Hajime stop it my face feels warm now!"

The two argued all the way too class.One thing was sure,Hajime has definitely found what his life was missing.

And he didn't even need his eyes but his heart to see it.

________________🖼📷📸 ___________________

☘Oh I remember this day,Hajime and I went to collect flowers for mothers day,sadly a swarm of bees came and stung us but on the bright side we missed school for an entire week,then again its my fault we got hurt in the first place afterall I'm noing but tr-..☘

✍🏽🔫Say it✍🏽

☘I..umm☘

✍🏽🔫No no no please Nagito say it✍🏽

☘Was I about to say trash? No I meant to say truly amazing☘

✍🏽That's what I thought, anyway thanks for reading see you next chapter bye ✍🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 471 7
Komahina One-Shot Collection 《Retiring - No updates - Marked as finished》
30.8K 486 51
The title speaks for itself I don't know when I'll be publishing chapter, I hope it will be more recent than in Naezono Oneshots Also, I don't know w...
88.8K 1.9K 86
These stories are fluff(🌺)or angst(🥀) or both(🌺🥀). You can suggest Oneshots in the comment anywhere. I wanted to do this for awhile but I was sca...
15.3K 272 23
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...