Love Is You || KTH (BTS Story)

By dr_eternalV

Aera ๐Ÿ‘ฉ, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college universi... More

New Place and College
Unexpected saviour
Confusion
Partner
PC repair
Girlfriend??
Library๐Ÿ“š
Sleepover๐Ÿ˜ด
Strange feeling๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Picnic with BTS โ˜บ๏ธ
Confession ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Betrayal feeling ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
Meeting someone special๐Ÿ˜‡
Eomeoni ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
Missed you ๐Ÿค—
Unexpected move๐Ÿ˜Š
Kiss๐Ÿ˜š
First appreciation๐Ÿฅฐ
Searching๐Ÿ”
Studying๐Ÿค“
GO WITH THEM๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
Warning??โš 
Performance๐Ÿ•บ
Moving in๐Ÿงณ
TRUTH OR DARE ๐Ÿ˜‰
Music World๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน
Party night ๐Ÿฅณ
Something is Off in my Heart??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Good Day๐Ÿ˜Š
Mi Casa๐Ÿก and meeting Bestieโค Part-|
Mi Casa ๐Ÿก and meeting bestieโค๏ธ Part-||
Long Drive๐Ÿ๏ธ
Drunk๐Ÿฅ‚
Blushing marathon ๐Ÿ˜Šโฃ๏ธ
Argument๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
His Past๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
PROPOSAL??๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
Save Me๐Ÿ™Š
Teary Night
Amnesia??
SECRET LOVE and DATE
Letter ๐Ÿ’Œ
Night is Young๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ
GRADUATION ๐ŸŽ“
Happily Ever After โค๏ธ
EPILOGUE
New Story
Bonus chapter
Anniversary special ๐ŸŽ‰

Wedding ๐Ÿ’’

2.2K 104 22
By dr_eternalV

This chapter is dedicated to banqtanz7
,And SheherBano539

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV....!!!

This is the best day of my life that I am going to marry the love of my life, the best girl I have met in my life, my lady love Choi Aera.

There was great surprise for her, when I said that we will be flying for London the next day of our graduation ceremony.

Her parents called me after the fest night, telling that they wanted her...I mean our marriage to be in London. And they already started to prepare for her one and only daughter's wedding a way before she fell in love.

This is what parents probably do to their children I guess and I also agreed to them, but kept this in me until we went to the airport. There she figured out that we are having our wedding in London to which she almost squealed in there, but composed herself telling that we were in public.

When we first arrived to the London airport, i.e., Heathrow Airport, Aera was having a very wide smile on her face. We both took a cab and went to her home in West Brompton.

I was welcomed from their parents very warmly and I was happy to see hyung already there.

Her house was more bigger than mine in Korea, there is no doubt that they were the big businessmen in London. Her parents seemed to be so lovely and I felt just like home. I was informed that my dad will be coming the next morning when we arrived there.

The next two days, we went out to have fun in the city. First we went to the botanical garden present which is named as Kew Garden which was very beautiful and romantic. As she loved places with water, she took me to Little Venice which is little-known spot close to Paddington station is notable for its tranquil waterside feel and relaxed atmosphere.

The things which we did was so memorable and the time we spent were the best moments which I was glad to spend with my ladylove.

At night we went near the London bridge, The TOWER BRIDGE which crosses the river Thames and spend time there taking pictures, chasing each other and also escaping from media.

The two days were great just like pre-wedding honeymoon except we were sleeping in different rooms...

The next three days we were running to get our wedding dresses selected. The wedding was planned from Natalie Ellen Weddings which seemed to be one of the best wedding planning services.

Aera and myself discussed that we won't be revealing our wedding dresses until we both see each other on the altar. So, we were keeping our dresses in secret, shopping at different timings.

"Hey V? Where have you lost? Come back here, to your room" RM said waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"Nothing..." I said smiling shyly.

"Get on your wedding clothes....you will be late for your own wedding" Jin said showing my suit.

My Aera wanted a night wedding and the reception is the next morning. She said the night seems to be best time to have our wedding as we can catch our faces in the moonlight. I agreed to her, and as for the reception it's based on my ideas.

It's still five in the evening and the weeding starts at 7. I nodded in their direction and went to change. I can't be late for my own wedding right?

After changing to my wedding suit, I came out from the walk-in closet, the boys were squealing at my arrival.

"Looking handsome as always dude" Yoongi complimented me.

I smiled and thanked him.

"So, our muffin will fall for him once again while walking to you. And also today night, it will be your best night I think" Jimin said hitting my shoulder in funny way.

"Yah...Jimin-ah, don't tempt him now only" Hobi said putting his hand around my shoulder. 

"Boys...will you stop, I don't want to be horny and picturise those wonderful things which I want to do with my wife. So, just shut your mouth" I said adjusting my pants which were becoming tight just thinking those to do with Aera.

"Seriously, how did you withheld this desire of yours in this past year?" Jin asked.

"Mind - control" I said smirking.

At the same time, the girls came and stood looking at me...no gawking at me.

"Woah....you are incredible" J-Hope's girlfriend Han Hyun Ji squealed clapping her hands just like a kid.

"Thank you" I said shyly.

"Now it's time for us to get a picture. Oh wait, you are in your bare face. Let me at least apply some powder on you" Eun Jung said and opened her bag, and took out the compact and applied on my skin.

"Enough girl....I am handsome without that also, and I don't want my girl to gawk me all the while we are in the altar" I said smiling and moved away from her reach.

"Fine boy....after taking a picture, I need to go to my bestie. So, hurry up she needs to get ready" Eun Jung said leaving me to get up.

We all took the picture and girls went to my girl's room.

Aera wanted our wedding to happen at the golden hour of the sunset, which is around 7:36 to 8:10 pm as of today. I don't know where she found that, but she wanted to have our wedding in the night.

"Shall we leave now? We will take around 45 minutes to reach there as of the traffic" J-Hope asked.

"Hmm...we shall" I said and took my phone and walked to the car.

****

MY POV.....!!!!

"God, he was looking so hot and handsome as always. I could have married him if I met him before you!" Mi Na told when the girls came to my room.

"Who was hot?" I asked as there were many boys in Taehyung's room.

"Of course who else is hot other than Kim Taehyung!....if he wasn't marrying today, then I would have dragged him and got married with him" Mi Na said and I could see her eyes filled with lust and perverted thoughts.

"Hold on...hold on, you dare not to look at my man in that way. He was mine, he is mine and he will be mine in the future" I said gritting my teeth.

"Ohoo, calm down lady. I was just saying how sexy he looked" again she said making me to eye roll at her.

"There you go again, why Namjoon is not looking as handsome as mine?" I asked as I needed the answer to which she was describing my man like she just saw a Greek God.

Yeah, he is a Greek God with all those perfect face, but he is mine not anyone's.

"My man is great, but your man is what to tell.....uhm, he is just attractive and see here how perfect he looks even in the picture" she came to show me the picture which they took a while ago.

"Ayeee, did you forget that the groom and the bride should not see each other till they reach the altar?" Han Hyun Ji should next to Mi Na and pulled her phone away from her grip.

"Ah, mian... I forgot that" Mi Na said scratching her back.

"Come on guys, it's just a photo. I miss him already" I said whining a bit, at least by this they might show my Tae's photo.

"Oh God, this woman.... It's just only 28 hours of you both haven't met. Can't you just wait a little longer!" Shizuka said making a 'are-you-serious' look.

"But still-"

"Will you guys stop your argument or whining? Hey Mi Na, just get a grip on yourself and focus on your man....you are engaged girl! And as of you, soon to be Mrs. Kim, won't you get ready? You are just done with your make-up. I don't think, a bride should wait her groom for so long. As of that, the groom already left" Eun said making a gasp and drop my jaw.

"What...?? I will get ready!" I said and rushed to the walk-in closet to wear my dress. 

After 20 minutes or so, I was dressed up and my hair was also done...but, left with the bouquet to hold and go off to the seaside.

 When we were done with everything, my parents came in with their big smile on their face and engulfed me with their parental hug which can't be explained with the words....I guess you know that feeling.

"My sweetheart has grown up into this beautiful woman. Mamma is proud of you" Mom said and kissed my forehead and I could see she was resisting to cry.

"My coco, my cupcake....appa is having a difficulty to send you to Taehyung. Shall I ask him to keep you with me for few more days?" Appa asked looking at my black eyes.

"Of course appa, you have the right to keep me with you....but, I don't know if he will agree with you or not" I said smiling at him.

"He will send you as he knows who I am?" Appa said proudly smiling at me.

"What he will understand? He won't do such a thing. If anything my son-in-law will tie your hands and drag you to the altar" mamma joked though we all know that there is a certain truth in it. "Now stop being sad and hand over your lovely daughter to the man who will love her with his life" with that Mamma handed over me the flower bouquet with the blue ribbon around the flowers.

"So shall we depart now as you are ready?" Appa asked.

I nodded and went out to drive for the wedding venue.

The ride was very much silent and I was feeling every nerve in my body is saying to go back home and I was very anxious. As all of you know that when I am nervous, I will fidget my fingers and I was actually doing that with moving my feet to control my nerves. It was a mix of nerves and excitement.

We reached the venue and once I got down the car, appa looked at me and smiled assuring he will be next to me. The venue was so marvelously decorated and the time was the sunset.

I smiled and I don't know what was the feeling which was happening in my stomach. Thinking and overthinking everything, I didn't know when we already at the way to altar.

"You look lovely cupcake" Appa said placing a kiss on my veil covered forehead.

With that said Jungkook started to sing his song and Yoongi was playing the piano, slowly my friends started moving in. As silence ensued my nerves returned and so is the urge to run away. In all the movies I watched I never understood why the bride is so fidgety, crying and mainly marriage blues. It seemed ridiculous or over dramatic to me. I never understood it and wrote it off as the wrong stereotypes or the girl is being too emotional, but it takes one to experience to understand I guess.

As I stood there waiting for my turn to walk the fear of the unknown hit me so strong. I felt like there is huge burden on my shoulder weighing down, my throat clogged up. I could hear nothing over my loud heartbeat. Overall I felt like I wanted to puke then and there. But my dad who stood next to me like a pillar, turned those mere thoughts to run away and he pulled me along with him.

We walked, and I felt a strong gaze on me making me slightly look forward and look towards it subconsciously knowing that is my groom. He looked hot and yummy in a blue Borrallo suit custom made for him.

Like a magic spell as soon as my eyes met his brown ones, all my haze cleared away, my nerves calmed down and I felt as if I was wrapped in a protective bubble.

***

THIRD PERSON'S POV.....!!!!!

When Taehyung's eyes landed on Aera, he was so lost in his world by her beauty. Her white princess dress with V-neck and long sleeve in embroidered tulle, her neatly done hairs, her eyes which were just captivating and attracting like a magnet which are cause of his death made him look at her in 'awe'.

(Aera's dress)

(Aera's hair)

(Aera's makeup)

When those two's eyes met they were lost in each other's eyes.

"Take care of my daughter" Aera's father said handing over his daughter's hand to Taehyung.

"I will" Taehyung nodded to her father and his eyes were shining with love and life, taking Aera's hand in his, he placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

With her hand in his, they slowly turned to the wedding officiator for the marriage to begin. Their eyes didn't strayed from each other's even for a second.

*****

MY POV.....!!!!

I heard what the wedding officiator was saying, but at the same time I didn't. Time went so fast again until it was time time for our vows.

"Choi Aera. Just like your names says you are the epitome of Love. When you first barged into my life, I didn't knew my life would change this much, that you will become the most important person in my life. From then our journey started on a thorny path. We faced many unhappy moments, but we came out unscathed, our bond getting stronger and my love for you growing with each and every second. I am not good with romantic words and poems so this might be short, but I promise you that I would love you with all my heart, protect you with my life and be there for you every second of my life. So will you accept me Kim Taehyung as your husband? If you do, I always sing whenever you ask!"

He said and I couldn't help but smile at his words. I didn't think he would remember that, after listening to his sweet voice, I just asked him to marry me if he sings me everyday(as of joke).

"Kim Taehyung....uhm, I really don't know what to say." I started awkwardly as I really didn't know. "Because I am not sure what words, if at all any, can convey my feelings for you. I never knew when you entered my heart like a thief and took possession of it, but that's alright because there is no one in this world I would rather have my heart. I am afraid of the unknown, the future, but I know that with you we can face the test of time against our love. You make me feel protected, loved and cherished. I promise to love you, cherish you and support you in any and every way I can, treasuring each second I get to spend with you, so accept me Choi Aera as you wife?" I said looking deep into his eyes.

Then it was the time for I do's and ring exchange.

"Do you Kim Taehyung, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor her and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow, and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Do you Choi Aera take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor him and keep him, in sickness and in health, in sorrow, and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do", I replied softly smiling at my man.

"Rings please?" The wedding officiator asked and Eun came forward and held the pillow with rings in her hands.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look these rings, may you not only reminded of this moment, but also the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. You may exchange the rings now" he announced and Taehyung went forward first taking the ring from Eun.

He slowly slid the wedding band onto my ring finger and kissed it making me smile at him.

As of the other rings he gave me, I put them to my other fingers and also the engagement ring was in my right hand.

It was the ring that we both shopped for together and after countless rejections we found the perfect one. I didn't know I was that picky until then I guess anyone would be when you need to wear it for a life time. The ring is of platinum and has a reasonable sized diamond cut in heart shape with platinum surrounding it.

It wasy turn and I smiled at my bestie and thanked her. It was a simple platinum ring with a four extra expensive diamond in it and out names engraved inside. It said "Aera ❤️(love symbol) Taehyung forever"

I slid the ring and found that I like it very much on his finger. This ring indicates that he belongs to me.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife!! You may kiss the bride" the officiator said.

Turning to me he slowly lifted my veil on my face and I smiled at him. I am sure my eyes conveyed all the love I felt for him and the happiness from being married to him. He smiled back at me showing that boxy one, a heart stopping one at that, topping off all the others before, his eyes shining with the same love and happiness. Swooping down, his lips touched mine smoothly and gently. It was unlike any kiss we have shared earlier.

Aside from the fact that, it was our first kiss as a married couple resulting in all the feelings bubbling from our hearts we poured all the feelings into the kiss savoring each other slowly and gently, showing pure love.

Once we pulled away, the people's cheers were heard and I looked at Tae to see me already looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Did I tell you how stunning you are looking today?" He said leaning close to my ears as his breath was sending tickling sensation in my every cells of my body.

"Not yet" I said smiling at him.

"Then look at my eyes and see yourself how heavenly you are looking? If we were alone, I would have ravish you here without giving you any time to cope up" he said. The last words were like so serious and seductive in his husky voice sending the shiver run through my spine.

"Hey.... Couple!!! You are in public, just see what you are doing" we both heard Jungkook screaming from the front.

I blushed and looked away from the crowd.

"Don't make me tempt Aera, I am resisting so much until this night!" V  said and I looked at him shocked.

"Hey Muffin! My little sister!" Oppa came with sis in law and I looked at them with a big smile.

"Congratulations both!" Da Won-ah unni said. Even though she is my sister in law now, I always address her unni than sinu-i.

"Thank you Noona" Taebear said.

"Then where are you planning to take my Muffin tomorrow?" Oppa asked, but I looked at both of them as tomorrow is our reception, but here they were talking that we will be leaving early in the morning for which I being his wife, I didn't know anything about that.

"It's a surprise for her, if you wanna a know about that can ask Eomeoni and Abeonim" V replied and smiled at them.

"Hmm-hmm, surprising your wife. Then keep this in your mind that if you ever make her cry-"

"I know- I know what you will do, so I dare not to do that. Hyung, you know that I will not make her cry, but still I will keep this in my mind" V said and hugged oppa.

"I can't wait to hold my niece in my hands" I said smiling a lot.

"Even I can't wait to see you carrying a baby of your own" Oppa smirked at me.

"Oppa~" I said glaring at him and also blushing.

"What did I tell wrong? I said the truth right Taehyung?" He asked V.

"Yeah, it makes sense after all we are planning to have a good start to make our own family" V said smirking at me.

I blushed a lot at that words and I mentally face palmed, there was no difference for me and the tomato as I have completely turned into the beet red.

"Uli ttal and adeul (my daughter and son)" Mr. Kim said coming to us, and our embarrassing situation was ended. 

"Glad to welcome you officially to our family Aera" Tae's father said.

"Gamsahabnida-(thank you)"

"Appa" he continued my words.

"Gamsahabnida appa" I said smiling at him.

"I am waiting for the arrival of our little Taehyung-ie or little Aera" Even appa said this to turn me into red color.

"We will abeoji" V said.

The came our gang with wearing the similar suit.

(Ignore Taehyung there👆)

"Finally, second to marry in our group" Hobi said and engulfed us into his bearhug.

"We are- not-"

"Oh, mian!" Hobi said and pulled away from the hug.

"Congrats....! We are all happy for you two" all the boys and girls cheered us.

"Thank you" we both said in unison.

"And, Tae about reception everything is ready. Shall we now?" Namjoon-ie asked.

"Where?" I asked hoping to get an answer, as I already knew them they just smiled and walked forward, while Tae held my hand and smiled at me and we walked away towards the entrance of the beach.

There was a Limo waiting for us, and we both sat inside.

"Can I ask you something Mr. Husband?" I asked looking at him, where he was already staring at me.

"Hmm" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Where are we leaving tomorrow morning? And what about the wedding reception which is tomorrow?" I asked.

He leaned closer to my ears and to mention that the seperator was closed and we were only there alone, breathing his mint flavour cologne.

"We are going for our honeymoon tomorrow early in the morning, and as of the reception it is where we are riding now!" He said biting my earlobe and licked that making me squirm in my place.

"The-then what about my dress? Should I go in this when I bought a very expensive dress" I said pouting and also frowning at him.

He flicked his finger on my forehead and smiled at me.

"Yah!!" I said and moved away from him.

"I didn't do that too hard baby, if this hurt you this much then what will you do when we do 'that'?" He asked in his husky voice.

"I-I...." I didn't know what to reply him and I blushed a lot.

Today was really one of the day where I was blushing like blush should feel sorry that there was no use of it for me whenever I am with this Husband guy of mine.

"Sir, we are here!" The driver said and opened the door.

V got down the Limo first and extended his hand to me and I willing took that with a big smile on my face and got down.

There heard the pictures clicking in every direction of us.

"Mr. Husband....!! I guess we are not in our wedding reception, probably we are in some social programs" I said and smiled.

"Even I feel the same wife-y, I talked about this with abeo-nim, he just shrugged like it was nothing and said and here I am quoting his words, 'let them know how the only daughter of Chairman of Choi Groups of companies and the Son of Kim Group of companies are getting married and I won't restrict about their report also'" V said and smiled looking at me.

"Seriously my dad is cool about this, and he knows that I hate to be popularized, still he makes me do this" I said and mentally blamed this on my dad.

This felt like hours to pass from the Limo to the doorstep as the media people were asking to give them photo or used to ask us some questions, until some bodyguards came and eloped us from the reporters.

Because of these things, I didn't look at the place we were. The place was Natural History museum. The walk down aisle very good. Breath-taking architecture and spectacular collection was so stunning. I haven't thought that I will be getting to walk down this wonderful aisle, but I was dreaming whenever we come here for some wedding.....I used to think that I should get married here.

"Did you like this?" V asked looking for my answer.

"Like it? I just loved this....thank you so much" I said and was about to lean into him, but there came the background music playing and halmeoni and Mr. Kim came walking to us with a big smile on their face.

"Uli Aera!" Halmeoni said and engulfed me in her embrace.

"Just few hours Sweetie then you can go and rest!" Halmeoni said and pulled away from me.

I nodded and smiled at her as we walked to the stage and once we were settled there, many people started to come and greet us and give us gifts and if they were known for me I used to introduce to Taehyung and he did the same to me for his friends.

Then there was couple dance.

"Will you do the honor of dancing with me?" V asked sitting on one of his knee with extending his hand.

"Sure" I replied and placed my hand on his to drag me to the dance floor.

The music was slow and we were drawn in each other's eyes, he placed one of his hand on my waist, and other holding my hand while my other hand placed on his shoulder.

"You are beautiful! And I am glad that you are mine" he said and kissed my forehead.

Once the dance was completed, we were gone to have the dinner.

At last with the family photo, the event ended.

I was tired like if any longer the program went, I was going to collapse then and there.

We were booked a suite in one of our hotels, and said our farewell and went there.

On the way again, we were in Limo and I leaned my head on his shoulder and rested there until we reached our suite.

I don't even know how I ended up to the bed, I must have fallen asleep on his shoulders I guess. I opened my eyes to the sound of phone vibrating beside the bed loudly.

I looked around to see him, but he wasn't there and the shower was running. I assumed he must be bathing. I took the phone and I saw the text, not the call. It was from Eun.

Eun: Have a nice time baby!! And as it's your first time, go easy😉

I looked at that and I didn't know what to reply for that as I blushed to see that. Without replying her, I placed back the phone to the nightstand.

When I was about to walk to the balcony to get some fresh air because I felt hot just by thinking some dirty thoughts, there entered my alien, aka my husband with just a towel around his waist and his hairs were wet dripping with water droplets.

He looked freakingly hot and sexy. I must have drooled by looking that hot man in front of me.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer Love" he said and smirked at me.

"I wi- I will shower and come" I said and moved past him.

I striped my dress and walked into the shower and after done with my bath, I looked for my night dress. Then I remembered I didn't bring any.

What the hell? Should I just go out with this bathrobe? He hasn't seen me in towel or bathrobe?

Debating there for 10 or 15 minutes inside the bathroom, I peeped to see him. And thank God he was already on the bed, facing his back to me.

I slowly made my way, to the closet as it was our own hotel, my dad has been arranged everything prior to us arrival.

When I was about to put on my undergarments, a finger graced my nape of the neck and I shivered from that familiar touch.

I turned around to see him, his eyes were dark and filled with different emotion which I haven't got to see that before.

He leaned closer to my faces, breathes fanning each other's lips(as of me) and neck(for him) and pulled me closer to him by my waist, directly landing my hands on his chest.

"You smell amazing baby! I want you now" he said and licked my upper lip.

"Wh-what are you do-doing?" I stuttered my words looking at him.

"I just need you Aera, my Love!" He said and captured my lips with his without letting me to answer.

The kiss was so good and very different from any other. He licked my lips asking for permission to let him in. As it was the first time, I hesitated a bit but I finally gave in to him to explore my mouth.

"You taste delicious baby!" He said in between the kiss.

He pulled away from our mouth, and he went downwards to my neck.

"Ta-tae, not today... I- I am tired" I said, but still I moved my head to the other side to give him more access to my neck.

"But your body is telling me otherwise Honey!" He said in between his kisses.

"I-I" I stopped my words when he looked at my eyes.

"I was not going any far from this, come on we need to leave early tomorrow" he said and picked me up bridal style.

"I need to wear my night dress" I said buring my face on his shoulder.

"sang-gwan eobs-eo (I don't care)" he said and placed me on the bed.

"Sleep now" he said and removed his t-shirt showing his toned body.

He laid next to me and dragged me to his chest and within few seconds of closing my eyes, I was drifted in sleep.

_____💜_____

Hey sugar-pies!!!!

I guess you liked the chapter.

The story will be ended in two chapters. I hope you liked this story.

The ones who supported me from the starting and who joined later, I am very thankful for you.

Once this story is completed, I am starting with the new story, I hope you guys support me as you have done for this.

Love you guys!!!

Please vote⭐, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
1.8K 567 22
A Story of 2 different Pairs whose fates are tangled up with each other but in different timelines, But the thing that will remain constant in their...
220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
32.4K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] โ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. โž This is a story following two people, with diffe...