Once a Dream (Zayn Malik Fan...

Oleh ForeverPrettyyy

Victoria Justice was an 18 year old that works at the mall in a shoe store. Has a beautiful voice but denies... Lebih Banyak

Once a Dream
Introduction :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

666 17 10
Oleh ForeverPrettyyy

Victoria's P.O.V.:

After Zayn found me in the closet he threw me on his shoulder while I hit his back protesting.

"Put me down you dork!" I protested.

"Nope." he said as we reached Harry's room.

"Liam I found her!" Zayn yelled and suddenly I see Liam coming out of my room.

"What were you doing in my room?" I asked.

" Looking for you.." he simply replied.

Suddenly I was thrown on a bed.

I was surrounded with the five boys, and Ari standing beside the door.

"Hello there people." I waved a tiny wave at them.

Suddenly I see many hands coming to my waist

The five boys began tickling me.. As I told you before I am not ticklish but I am going to put an act.

I began fake laughing hysterically.

" I thought you weren't ticklish?!?!" Ari said confused.

I continued fake laughing while I winked at her, she knew something was up so she ran out of the room with the boys not noticing.

I stopped fake laughing and slipped quickly out of their grasp running to the door opening it and quickly sprinted towards the garden where I found Ari.

We stepped outside of the gates and ran, we were going to turn the corner of the street when we had someone hold us. I looked at who was holding Ariana and saw Harry holding her. It felt right to be held by the person that was holding me. I turned around to see Zayn was the one holding me. I looked into his hazel eyes. Their beauty can not be described. They're shining at the moment showing that he was happy which made his eyes contain more beauty. His tall eyelashes that surrounded his eye made his eye color pop out. His high cheekbones are wonderful. He is flawless and I think I am falling for him..-

I was cut off of my dreams and checking Zayn out by myself because I didn't want to look like a weirdo, but I couldn't say anything about myself because I saw him checking me out too.

I was trying to get out of Zayn's grip while i turned to see Ariana squirming in Harry's grasp trying to get out of it. "I hope this doesn't leave a bruise"I told Zayn. "Wha-"Zayn tried to ask before I elbowed him HARD in his guts. HE'S GOT SOME FINE ABS!

Ariana quickly did the same to Harry and we ran to the house. We got inside and locked the doors. I called my uncle.

(Victoria- V+Paul- P)

P- Hello?

V- Hey Uncle Paul!

P- Hello there Vic!

V- Are you close by?

P- Actually I just arrived.

V- Ummmm...

P- Vic..... What have you done?!?!

V- Okay so me and Ari made the boys a meal you could say.... and when they found out we did that for them they were like literally torturing us.. they tickled ARI and then they chased us around and now they are scattered around so can you please pick them up..

P- Sure I will

V- Thanks.. bye

P- Bye sweetie.

* Call Ended*

We waited and after five minutes Paul entered with only three of the boys.

"Where are Harry and Zayn?" Ariana asked the question that was on the tip of my tongue.

"They went to Starbucks." Paul answered.

" I WANT STARBUCKS!" I whined.

"I'll take you when I head out" Paul told me.

" OKAY!" I said happily.. Did I mention that I love coffee? no! Well now you get to know that I absolutely love coffee and if I didn't drink either hot chocolate or coffee I'll be a lazy bum all day.

" Now.. Vic and Ari...would you like to live with me or the boys?" Uncle Paul asked.

"No offense to you Paul but I will live with the boys.. because I want to socialize with people my age.." Ari spoke.

" SAME." I said.

He nodded understandingly.. "Whenever you want to live with me... I'm just across the street." he said then continued." Come Vic let me take you to Starbucks"

Zayn and Harry decided to enter that moment with eight Starbucks cups in their hands.

" Paul! take one of the cups..' Zayn told him and received a thanks and a pat on the back and he did that to Harry too.

Harry passed Liam, Ari, Louis, and took one for himself. He got murmurs of thanks as a reply to getting Starbucks drinks.

Zayn gave Niall and then gave me and took one for himself. He received a thanks from Niall and a kiss on the cheek and a thanks from me.

"I think I got my starbucks uncle!" I told my uncle with a grin. Uncle gave me the look of you-said-something-I-didn't-want-to-hear-you-saying." How many times should I tell you to not call me uncle.." he said. I gave him a sweet smile and said," sorry, unc-I mean PAUL!" he smiled that I called him Paul" I kinda feel its disrespectful to not address you as 'uncle'." I told him. "SINCE WHEN DO ANY OF US CARE ABOUT RESPECT?!?!" Louis screamed butting in the conversation.. Which earned him a smack on the back of his head by Liam.. "Some people actually do..." he said referring to himself. Louis crossed his arms and pouted then murmured "You people are no fun!"

I looked back at my uncle who was shaking his head at the scene in front of him. "Boys and Ari and Vic!" he said getting everyone's attention. He looked at the boys and informed them," Vic and Ari will be staying with you lads" which resulted cheering from the five boys then he continued "and I recall them say ' We want to socialize with people our age.' Their words not mine.." this resulted chuckles to erupt from the five boys.

"See you guys later.. oh and by the way remember that Simon wants to see a song written by after tomorrow so I suggest you begin writing." Paul said which resulted grunts from the five boys..

"It can't be that bad!" I told them. They looked at me as if I got two heads.. "Are you crazy!!" Louis told me.. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

I was about to reply when a huge rumbling voice came..... which happened to be a stomach grumbling. I looked at the boys with a raised eyebrow. Four of them rose their hands in a way saying it-wasn't-me.. we all turned to look at Niall who looked at us with a blush growing on is cheeks.. the boys and Ari laughed at him while his face reddened even more.

"Why don't you boys go to the kitchen and eat instead of laughing?" I asked saving Niall form the embarrassment. Niall mouthed 'thankyou' and I nodded as a reply of saying 'you're welcome'.

All the boys marched to the kitchen us following their steps. We slapped our butts on the seats and began shoving food down our throughts.

At the end of the meal the boys looked at me with wonder.. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No but how in the hell of the world did you eat more than Niall?" Zayn asked with amusement and shock shown in his tone.

"I don't know.. I guess I have a pretty good metabolism and I'm a growing girl and I should eat a lot" I told them with a wink at the end.

"Niall you got yourself a competitive.." Liam teased him.

We walked into the living room and sat on different couches.. ME, Zayn, and Liam sat on one couch. Harry and Ari on another and Louis and Niall on one... there was another couch that was empty but oh well.

"NICE OUTFITS BY THE WAY ARI AND VIC!" Louis suddenly shouted.

"I thought you'd never notice!" me and Ari said in unison. We looked at each other then laughed.

"So how did you know stuff about us and make that amazing feast?" Harry asked with a smirk playing on his lips and the other four boys had that stupid smirk on their faces, too.

"We kinda stalked you." Ari said blushing.. haha good thing I don't blush!

"So boys about the song that you should show Simon, what do you want it to be written about?" I asked them making them drop the subject of us stalking them.

"I'd probably say about how a girl is insecure and doesn't know that she's beautiful." Zayn suggested and all the boys agreed. "Yes, because mostly our fans are girls so we want them to know they're beautiful." Liam said.

"Okay let me get a notepad and a pen and we'll start." I said getting up and rushing to my room to get a notepad and a pen.. after getting them I hurried downstairs.

I sat on the couch and said,"So you want to talk about the girl being insecure, right?" I asked and all the boys nodded.

"How about,

You're insecure

Don't know what for..How does that sound?" I asked.

I got replies of great..lovely..amazing..etc....

I heard some noise coming from the door so I looked at it.

"Gurllll turn your head from looking at that door.." Louis sassily told me.. I turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.." Excuse me?" I told him. " NOTHING.." he answered playing with his fingers as if he didn't know about what he said.

Ari suddenly snapped her fingers in a 'z' form.

"How about you're turning heads when you walk through the d-o-o-or?" Ari said..

"That's perfect!" I said, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Can I write a part then we will add it to what you're writing?" Zayn asked timidly.

"Of course then we would finish faster..." I told him then continued.."How about we work in groups of three or more and see what everyone comes out with?" Niall spoke up," Yeah, that would probably work."

"Zayn, Vic, and I in one and then Louis, Niall, Ariana, and Harry together.." Liam instructed and when Louis and Harry heard they were together they hugged and cooed each other while me and Ariana turned to one another and said in unison, "LARRY STYLINSON BROMANCE.." then highfived. We turned to the boys to see hem looking at us like we had ten heads or something..

"WHAT?!?!" Ari and I asked at once..

Louis spoke up," First, will you always keep saying things at once?! Second, it's kind of creepy...OH WHO AM I KIDDING IT IS SO CREEPY!" he screamed.

"First, we're besties and because we hangout a lot we tend to say things at the same time a lot...Second it is not creepy because...well...I don't know and Third,-" Ariana spoke but I cut her off..."Close your ears now!" I instructed them but of course they're clueless boys so they are going to get their eardrums splitting in half..

So I put my hands on my ears, and Ariana spoke again "As I was saying, Third, WILL YOU EVER STOP SCREAMING,LOUIS?!?" she yelled and by yelling I mean she probably broke the windows..

The boys were groaning because the pain was too much..." I warned ya boys so next time I warn you ..I hope you listen to what I advise you to do..." I told them smirking...

"Okay come on guys!! I don't want to work on writing songs tomorrow so let's start!" Liam said

Ariana brought a pen and a notepad from her room and copied the lyrics that we wrote then went back to her group.

We parted in our groups and I asked Zayn," Do you first want to make a part on your own then you will work with us or will you just write with us?"

"I'll go with the first option writing a part on my own first then I will join you..." he informed me as Liam and I began talking about lyrics...then Zayn suddenly asked me.."why do you put make up on?" I answered him," I don't put much I just have eyeliner and mascara on, but girls mostly put it much more than I do, to cover up some flaws."

"I think that girls should be who they are and that's enough.." he told me.. I smiled at how sweet he is, "There should probably be more boys like you, you're so sweet." I said pinching his cheeks. He blushed and went back to writing.

I turned to look at Liam and saw him thinking then his face lit up, "How about Don't need makeup, to cover up,being the way that you are is eno-o-ough." He told me.

"Wasn't that the conversation that Zayn and I were having?!" I asked him amazed that he put a conversation in lyrics.

"YUP" He stated proudly.

"ARI BRING THE PAPER THAT HAD THE LYRICS ON WE HAVE ANOTHER PART.." I screamed to get her attention..

"WE GOT A PART TOO.." She informed me yelling.

"Can you stop yelling?!" Louis snapped yelling, too.

"Guys people are trying to write here....we are not in a yelling war.."Zayn said..

"Sorry" The three of us mumbled.. while the others smirked.

Ariana gave me her notepad and I wrote the lyrics we wrote down while she scribbled on the paper the lyrics that they wrote..

We switched the notepads again and we read each other's lyrics. Ariana gave us a thumbs up as she passed the other members in her group the notepad so they would read the lyrics.

I read,

Everyone else in the room can see it, Everyone else but you.

"This is pretty good!" I said then passed it to Liam and Zayn so they could read it and they gave the other group a thumbs up. Ari flipped her hair proudly.

" Add 'Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed'." Harry said and I smirked knowing he was talking about Ari.. He saw me smirking his way and put his finger on his mouth indicating me to not tell Ari. I nodded telling him I understood.

After we wrote the lyrics we went back to finish writing.

"I finished writing but another idea popped in my mind so I'm going to write it then show you" Zayn said winking my way. I smile at the ground because that wink was just.. I don't know..it gave me a tingling feeling.

Zayn began writing while me and Liam had no ideas left for about the next ten minutes..

"Here is what we will continue with then I will show you the part after which was my first idea..."Zayn told me and Liam.

I read what he gave me and saw..

'But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

Was he talking about me.. cause minutes ago I smiled at the ground.. oh well..maybe not...

You don't know,

Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful

"Awww that is so sweet.." I said which caused him to blush..

Liam took the lyrics from me and began reading them...

"Show me the other one!" I demanded him..

"Demanding are we?huh?" he asked me smiling while handing me the other paper that contained other lyrics..

'So c-come on,

You got it wrong,

To prove I'm right,

I put it in a so-o-ong,

I don't know why,

You're being shy,

And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes.' It read..

"WOW! You're a pretty good song writer!" I said amazed that he has written those beautiful lyrics.

He smiled proudly at me..

"Probably we should do the part where it says ' Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,Oh oh,That's what makes you beautiful

' after the lyrics that were Zayn's first idea. " Liam suggested..

Zayn and I nodded in approval..

"Maybe we should add something like 'Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na' " I suggested

"Write it twice." Zayn advised.

"Then again write,'

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,Oh oh,You don't know you're beautiful,Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful

' "Liam recommended.

" What is thissong called?" i asked the boyband.

"What Makes You Beautiful" Nill suggested while others nodded in approval..

What Makes You Beautiful it is....

That was how their first single was made!

After taking another paper out and writing the lyrics down neatly I informed them," I am glad to tell you that we are done writing a song!" everyone started cheering but it soon died down when Louis's phone started ringing.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

How was the extra long update?

If you want one that is this long or longer I want 5+ votes..

Don't be silent readers...

Oh, by the way I'm about to reach 3,000 reads!

By the way this chapter was longer because I reached 60 fans but if you want as long as this chapter all you have to do is press the vote button and earn 5+ votes!

Dedicated to @AmberShawnHartly because she is a very amazing wattpad friend of mine. Check out her stories, they're wonderful and fan her!

I love you... Continue on fanning, commenting and voting..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.9K 859 29
Emma was a stuck up girl with no one who really cared for her until she met a boy named Zayn Malik. Zayn showed her what it was like to be truly care...
737K 9.5K 31
[Completed and sequel completed] Claire was an average 12 year old girl with a best friend named Niall Horan. As they grow up both of them discover t...
1.9K 73 42
Catherine has a difficult time with relationships; none have worked out because the guys were either dared to ask her out or they cheated on her. Whe...
5.2K 124 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...