Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

By skiesheaven

"𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀" - 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗮. ... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

seven

4.1K 117 17
By skiesheaven

Thankyou so much for 10k!!

The men watched from behind the glass as the scientists worked on their latest project, well they'd been at it for almost a decade, but things didn't seem to go their way until recently where they found some new materials that were useful for their research and helped to continue running their tests until they succeeded.

These people working behind the glass weren't any normal scientists, they were medical students who were studying medicine or researching with big companies on things but either got kicked out or exiled due to their malpractices that included testing on live animals and humans, werewolves and any supernatural they could get their grubby hands on.

It wasn't until later, the current organization they worked for scouted them out for the research they were currently working on almost ten years ago, since then they have been at this project day and night.

Only a selected few knew about this research, it was highly confidential and if the world knew about this, their organization would be immediately shut down, which they didn't want to happen.

The wannabe scientists were wearing a white suit, covering their whole body in the baggy material accompanied by face masks shielding their face from the toxic air and chemicals present around them that they worked with. There were three of them working behind the glass.

"What are they doing ?" Richard asks, he was a guard at this organization, he had been working there for almost two years and today has been the first time he had gotten to see the project the entire organization was based off on.

"Watch" Mike, his companion and fellow worker, replies as both of them stared ahead, watching the people dressed in white suit move around the room.

They watched as one of the scientists moved ahead, towards the side of the room that was kept covered. Ripping away the sheets that covered that part of the room to reveal the thing they had been working on.

As soon as the sheet is moved away, a dark blonde haired wolf comes to their view. It had been lying limp on the floor. Seeming unconscious and maybe even dead. They couldn't tell from their position behind the glass.

The wolf had tubed and wires connected to almost all part of his body, that lead to a monitor that read out some vitals and other things the guards couldn't understand. Huge chains were holding back the wolf back from escaping. It was made of thick, steel coated with wolfs bane so that the wolf couldn't get much far and attack one of the scientists. The chains were build and connected to the walls.

The same scientist, who had ripped away the sheets off, brings forward a syringe from inside of one of his suit pockets. There was red liquid present inside, visible through the transparent tube of the syringe.

Both Richard and Mike watched with mild interest as the masked scientist brought the liquid forward, injecting it into the limp wolves body and finally moved backwards, keeping a safe distance from the chained creature.

They all kept waiting for a few minutes, time seemed to go excruciatingly slow as they waited for the liquid to work its magic.
Nothing happened for a while, there was pin drop silence throughout the place as they waited for something to happen.

"Huh? And here I thought we were going to get a glimpse at the next big thing" Mike scoffs as he turns away from the glass, ready to walk away and get to work rather than waiting for a miracle to happen on the other side of the glass.

As soon as he took a step forward, a sickening crack resonates around the room.

"Uh- I think you might want to see this" Richard tells him, all the while staring dumbfounded at the creature behind the glasses.

Turning back, the sight before him made him almost take a step back.

Mike watched as the limp and sick wolf's body grew, the damaged muscles building up so fast, faster than every supernatural creature he had seen healing. The wolf's body grew, filling up its earlier deflated body.

The wolf suddenly started to stir for a few moments, shaking vigorously for a few seconds and finally stood up to its huge size.

The creature was huge, almost took up half of the room as it stood tall. Its blue eyes looked glossed over, it had a crazed and evil glint in them. Its beady eyes took in its surrounding.

Furthermore, it watched on alert and for a moment it's blue eyes met Mike's brown one's from the other side of the glass, its stare gave him the chills, almost making him shit his pants

It suddenly snarled, growling sounds, breaking the silence that had filled the room for a few minutes. It turned its big wolf head to the side, trying to break free of the chains that were around its collar and limbs. Furthermore, it growled menacingly.

"Project 183, successful. Seems alert as it takes in its surrounding. Trying to break free off its chains" one of the masked men in the white suit speaks into a recorder that was clutched between his gloved hands.

Small crack sounds out all around the room, all the men in masked suit and the guards, Mike and Richard watched as the walls the steel chains were built on started cracking, small crack patterns becoming visible and growing more as the creature tugged more at the chains it was linked to.

"Creature seems restless" the same guy who spoke into the recorder speaks up again into the device. Fear gripped all of their bodies as the chains rattled, almost on the verge of snapping any moment.

They didn't want to find out what the rabid creature could do if it managed to get out of those steel chains. The wolfs bane seemed not to work on its body, as they could see its body getting burned, but the creature showed no signs of pain whatsoever.

"High pain tolerenc-cy" the guys speak up again. This time stuttering as he took in the scene before him.

They all watched as one side of the steel chains snapped off the wall completely, making it easier for the creature to move a bit more and tug on the other side of the steel chain, that was still connected to the wall.

"Man, I think we should get out of here before we become its din-ner" Richard couldn't help but stutter out as he took a step back from the glass separating them.

Suddenly, red alarms started blaring out, making the creature more restless. It started tugging on the only side of the steel chain relentlessly. It's actions growing faster.

"Do something" one of the masked men shouted through his mask. They started moving back from the creature towards the far end of the room. Trying to get as far as they could from its claws.

They watched as the steel chains finally snapped into two, immediately releasing the creature from its hold.

All of them close their eyes, as they watched its huge body surge forward, with its razor sharp teeth on full display. They had thought they were done for, that this was going to be their end.

A gunshot resonated around the room, and a thud noise sounds out not a second too later.

All of them snap their eyes open as they look towards where the creature stood earlier, it's humongous body laying limp on the floor of the experiment room.

They snapped their heads to the side when they heard the shuffling of footsteps near them.

One of the scientists who had been controlling the settings had acted quickly, taking hold of the customized gun that was filled with wolfs bane bullets. He shot the creature when it was this close to making them all his dinner.

The wolfs bane was strong, the amount that could kill hundreds if it were to be blown up in an open field.

Black veins appeared on the dead creature's body as it started the process of decaying.

The masked scientists walked closer towards its huge, limp body, inspecting it.

Richard heaves a sigh of relief, both of the men's body had locked up in fear as they had both watched the wolf rip the thick chain holding it back apart into pieces.

They had never experienced something like this before in their life, nor did they ever want to again. It was too much for them.

"What the hell was that thing?" Mike asks, seemingly in a daze of some sort.

"I don't know, man, but I just know that we shouldn't be meddling with this anymore. This is too dangerous. Let's get the hell out of here." Richard says, making Mike nod is head, agreeing with him.

Both of the guards hastily make their way out, getting as far as they could.

Adryan was sitting in his office when he had smelled her scent, the scent of strawberries overpowered his strong wolf senses. It was coming from the direction of the hallway.

Violet had asked Jade to meet her in her room, which was a floor below the one Jade was currently staying in.

Her mind wandered towards Adryan unconsciously, she hadn't realized that she was thinking about him.

Just as she was about to take a step forward, a hands shoots out of nowhere, circling around her waist as they pulled her towards their chest.

Tingles rose all around both of their body as their skins came in contact with each other.

Jade was too surprised to react at first.

"Wha-" she speaks up but gets cut off by Adryan's loud voice.

"What the fuck were you thinking ? Do you have a fucking death wish or something? Because you were about to take a tumble down the fucking stairs and break your fucking neck and spinal cord into two" his deep voice snaps loudly, his incessant use of the word 'fucking' made her cringe.

"I - I was thinking about someone" she says.

She realized her mistake a second too later when she felt Adryan's grip on her waist tighten considerately.

Adryan's mind almost immediately went towards that Delta of his. The one Jade had gone out on a date with. His mind flares up in rage as he thinks about them together and even worse that mutt being on his mate's mind.

"What? Couldn't get that night out of your mind, princess?" Adryan's lips quirk up on one side in a smirk. Taunting her, when suddenly that night's events hit him.

His question made her gasp in shock, she didn't think he would bring that up. It had almost been a good two weeks, and she had thought he would forget about it with time and plus he seemed busy with his Alpha duties, she wasn't expecting this.

Adryan's smirk widens when he sees her reaction to his words. Leaning forwards so that his lips were near her ear, he whispers into her ears seductively.

"Don't worry, I couldn't get the feeling of your body against mine out of my mind" his nose trials the side of her neck in a slow motion, sparks igniting her whole body at his action.

"I need to go" she immediately steps back from his hold, and for some weird reason he lets her go too. She immediately scurries away from his figure. This time she was careful while she descended the steps, careful not to break her neck.

"Finally you are here" these were Violet's first words the moment Jade had stepped into her room. Violet helped her guide into her room. The room smelled of apples, Violet's scent and citrus which Jade guessed was Brian scent, the Beta and Violet's mate.

Violet's takes in Jades appearance, she appeared to be flustered a bit.

"Did anything happen? Did that bitch Lucia do or say anything to you?" Violet asks her with a scrunch of her brows.

Violet was enraged when she had heard about the things Lucia said to Violet. She wanted to tear that she-wolves fake extensions off her head.

"No, I — I just seemed to forget the directions to your room, so I had asked Malia for the directions" Jade lies, she felt bad for lying, but she didn't want to reveal the piece of information where she had been with Adryan.

Violet just replies with an 'okay', but still felt suspicious of Jade's fidgety actions, but didn't question her about it.

"Okay, so do you know anything about the Mating Ball?"

"Uh- yeah, I do. Why?" Jade asks confused.

"Well, it's going to be held at our pack this year. And guess what? It's the next month" Violet speaks up, her voice dripping with excitement.

The Mating Ball was conducted every year, it was a tradition that had been going on for hundreds of years. Mating Ball was held for the sole purpose of helping newly shifted wolves find their soul mates, chosen mates for the rejected ones.

Werewolves shift into their wolves at the age of sixteen, where one can be able to recognize his or her mate with touch, scent etc.

Rejected wolves could mate with each other willingly, or even with those whose mate that unfortunately passed away.

Every wolf looked forward to this Ball. It was one of the main event of the year. Packs from all across the globe attended this Ball.
From ranks that of Omega's to Alpha's, this ball had every single member of a pack.

Even the mated couples attended this ceremony, including toddlers and children, teenagers etc.

There was no exception. It was some sort of reunion of sort for the werewolf population.

Over the years, the Ball also helped form connections between two packs, forming alliances among each other as such.

"Why is it being conducted here this year?" Jade asks with confusion.

"Because our pack has the biggest Ballroom of all, silly. And for the past five years it had been conducted in our pack."

"Oh" Jade didn't know this piece of information since she had never attended the Mating Ball ever, also one of the reason why Adryan never found her earlier and plus Jade was twenty whereas Adryan
was twenty-five. She was nine years too late.

"You didn't know it, did you?" Violet questions her when she sees Jade's lack of response.

Jade shakes her head in a no.

"Well, I had picked up a dress for you when we visited the mall last week. I can't wait to dress you up." Violet squeals excitedly.

Being a Beta female, other she-wolf's in the pack were afraid of Violet. Also, she didn't get along with some of them since they'd try to hit on her mate occasionally, which made her wolf and herself mad.

Ever since Jade had arrived six months ago, Violet was able to form a strong bond of friendship with her, and she was thankful for her, also now that Violet has someone to play dress up with.

About a week ago, Violet and Jade had gone out shopping for Jade, since she only had casual clothing with her and nothing fancy. Violet had forced her to visit almost every shop she could find and try on millions of pieces of dresses. Jade was exhausted by the end of their shopping adventure, but Violet's happiness made it worth it.

Jade was excited as well as nervous for the Mating Ball.

▪▪▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
174K 5.2K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...
65.7K 638 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...