I thought I was alone

By PotaCorn

Tara Collins-18 years old, a werewolf and a rouge, thinks she's alone, since her family are rouges they have... More

Chapter 1- Here we come Oregon
Chapter 2- Plane ride
Chapter 3- life is too fast
A/N
Chapter 4- love my life
Chapter 5- better and better
Chapter 6- Mate Finding
Chapter 7- Think you can escape
Chapter 8- Memories
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- preparing
Chapter 12- Shopping!
A/N please read
Chapter 14- Dont know
Chapter 15-dream
Chapter 16- drama
A/N READ IF YOU DID NIT READ A/N UN LAST CHAPTER
Chapter 17- blood
Chapter 18- hospital drama
Chapter 19- body
Chapter 20- the kitchen
Chapter 21- back home
Chapter 22- trouble
Chapter 23- a new, weird, friend
Chapter 24- declaring war
Chapter 25- war and more
Chapter 26- excitment and sickness
Chapter 27- the news. Sorta
Chapter 28- Preparations
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony
Chapter 30- Surprise Gone Bad (Please read A/N)
A/N please read for sequel
Bonus Chapter- A Peek Of The Future
A/N
IM BACK
IG/ FOLLOW ME
A/N
A/N

Chapter 13- project

588 18 0
By PotaCorn

-.-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

I was in art 'till there was an announcement for all juniors to go to the gym.

When we got there, most of the juniors were already there. After everyone was there Mr. Winston, our principle, got on stage. Mr. Winston was a wolf, almost every staff was a wolf.

"Hello everybody!" Mr. Winston said in the microphone. A bunch of students greeted him back. "Some of you might be wondering why I brought you here." he said. He got a bunch of stuff said back to him. "Well today is our annual baby project for juniors!" He said excitedly.

'Baby project what's that?' Asked my wolf, Winter.

'I know as much as you... Wait Winter why haven't you been talking to me?" I asked her

'Well what did you expect, we just found our mate... I was planning.' she said mischievously.

'Oh no' I said before she cut me off.

I sighed and paid my attention back to our principal. "Ok now for those who are wondering the baby project is when a couple, boy and girl, are given a mechanical baby and have to take care of it like parents." He explained. Every one groaned except me. I love children, I have always wanted at least four children.

I sighed knowing Xavier's the only one who's supposed to give me children. "Alright now that I'm done pick your partners!" he said. I looked to my left and saw a lot of girls trying to get Xavier to be their partner. I sighed and switched my gaze and saw Allison coming towards me.

"So who's going to be your partner?" She asked. I just shrugged while looking around.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Xavier behind me. He was blushing and he also looked nervous. "U-Uh... Wel I was wondering if you Uh.. Wanted to be partners?" He asked nervously. "Sure I don't see why not." I answered while grinning. His whole face lit up and his lips broke out in a grin. "Really?" He asked.

"Really." I said. He did the most unexpected thing, he hugged me. It took me a while until I hugged back. "Ok now everyone come up with your partners." Mr. Winston said.

When it was our turn we went up. I got a bunch of glares of envy from girls. I took the mechanical child and held it like a mother would. Xavier looked at me shocked and a small smile was placed on his lips. "How'd you learn to be a great mother?" He asked. "Well I have four childish siblings, when I was eleven I worked as a babysitter, and my mom showed me how to do motherly things when I was a child for when I grow up." I answered.

"So... I'm guessing you like children?" He said. "Like children no I don't like children." I answered, I watched as his smile faltered. "I love children!" I said while laughing at how Xavier looked at me confused then started laughing along with me.

When the bell rang I went to dismissal. I saw my siblings and ran to them. When I got closer I saw them all blushing. Apparently the baby project was for fifteen and up which meant they were in on it too. I saw Sapphire with Josh, Violet with Ted, and Chance with Allison.

I ran up to them with the child in my arms. Xavier and I had an agreement that we would share the child and some days I would go to his house and he would come to my house for the day. I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder, I turned around and was greeted with my mates beautiful face. "Here's my number incase you need help." He said while handing me a piece of paper.

On the piece of paper read...

571-368-3853
-Xavier ;)

I giggled at the winking face and looked up to find no Xavier. I sighed and got bored because Xavier wasn't here and my siblings were planning with their partners.

'You can always talk to me.' Winter said

'Well... I have nothing was to do' I said

'KK so how are the others?' Asked Winter

'They're doing great! Actually they found there mates!' I said to her

'I know Summer told me! She said her mate was so hot.. But then I said mine was hotter and then we got into a fight' She explained

'Of course you guys would fight over that' I said

'Well tell me who's hotter? Our mate or Summers?' She asked

'Of course I would say our mate is hotter than Sapphire's mate' I said

'Pffffft of course we would because it's the truth' She explained

'Anyways how are Summer, Autumm, and Spring?' I asked

'Well Summer is doing great, Spring is getting all nerdy on me when I ask so I don't know, and Autumn is trying to control himself from Uh.. Doing 'it' with his mate' She told me while shuddering when she said 'Autumn'

'Let me guess.. You caught them 'pleasuring' themselves' I said

'Yep it was disgusting hearing Chance's moans' She said

''Is he the only one?' I asked

'Well I have heard Spring saying she might just start doing it if she doesn't Uh... Make love to her mate' She said

'Well I have seen Spring trying to take control when Josh is around but Violet holds her back' I said back

'Hey didn't you say today was Violets appointment' she reminded me

'Oh yeah! Crap I have to go bye-bye' I said

'Bye-bye' she said before I cut off the link

I walked up to the guys and took Violets arm. "The appointment we gotta go." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and nodded.

'C'mon guys we need to go to the hospital for Violets appointment' I said through mind-link.

'KK' Said Sapphire

'Ok' Said Chance

I held the child closer and noticed I couldn't have a fake child at the hospital. "Hey where's Xavier?" I asked Allison. "Oh he's in his car." She answered. I nodded and walked up to the same car that Allison used to drive us to the mall.

I looked inside and saw Xavier looking through his phone. I knocked on Te window which scared Xavier because he flinched and his phone fell out of his hands.

I tried not to giggle but I failed. Xavier picked up his phone and looked at me. I motioned for him to roll down the window and he did. "Hey." He said. "Hey I was wondering if you could take the baby today because I got to go to the hospital." I explained. His expression went from happy to worried. "Why do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked a little worried. "Well because Violet has an appointment." I answered.

"Oh thank god." he said with a sigh of relief. "Anyways here." I said while handing the fake child to him. When he grabbed the fake child he slightly grazed my arm which sent the shocks and tingles that I love.

"Thanks." I said as I ran off to Violet. We walked over to our home. I went to my room and decided to change. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of purple lacy undergarments, a black tank top with the word 'Love' written in gold, glittery letters, some ripped up short shorts, and black converse. After I changed I went to the bathroom and took off my contacts.

After I was done I took out my phone and saw no one texted me so I slipped it in my back pocket. I got my headphones and put them in my ears.

"Are you guys ready!" I yelled to the others. "Yea!" They shouted in unison. I ran downstairs and sat on the couch and waited. After about five minutes we were all downstairs. "Who are you and what have you done to Tara!" Sapphire yelled while pinning me to the walls. "You're looking at her right now." I said calmly. "Wow Tara you look...... Hot." Sapphire said while looking at my outfit. "Well it's not like I'm going to bump into someone from school at the hospital." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"True." She said. After our little scene we went outside and walked to the hospital. Yes I have my driver license but we don't have money for a car. I got my phone and put on 'Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez'

'Hey girl

Open the walls

Play with your dolls

We'll be a perfect family

When you walk away is when we really play

You don't me when I say

'Mom

Please wake up

Dad's with a slut

And your son is smoking cannabis

No one ever listens

This wallpaper glistens

Don't let them see

What goes down in the kitchen

Places

Places

Get in your places

Throw on your dress

And put on your doll faces

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please, Don't let them look through the curtains

Picture

Picture

Smile for your picture

Pose with your brother

Won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please, don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things nobody else sees

(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things nobody else sees)

Hey girl

Look at my mom

She's got it going on

Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry

When you turn your back

She pulls out a flask

And forgets his infidelity

Uh-oh

She's coming to the attic

Plastic

Go back to being plastic

No one ever listen

This wallpaper glistens

One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen

Places

Places

Get in your places

Throw on your dress

And put on your doll faces

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

Picture

Picture

Smile for your picture

Pose with your brother

Won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things that nobody else sees

(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things nobody else sees)

Hey girl

(Hey girl

Hey girl

Hey girl

Hey girl)

Hey girl

Open your walls

Play with your dolls

We'll be a perfect family

Places

Places

Get in your places

Throw on your dress

And put on your doll faces

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

Picture

Picture

Smile for your picture

Pose with your brother

Won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

Please don't let them look through the curtains

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things nobody else sees

(D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

I see things nobody else sees)

As we were walking I noticed a lot of guys staring at me. I smirked knowing why. "I'm hungry." Whined Sapphire. "Shut up we're almost there." Violet told her. "Now, now no need to to fight." I said with playfulness in my voice.

Then I heard a growl and me being the oldest, had a reflex and accidentally punched Sapphire square in the face. "Oh god!" She said while she was falling to the floor. "Oops." I said while laughing nervously.

Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I just smiled sheepishly and helped Sapphire up. When she got up she dusted off the fake dust and glared at me. "Sorry." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "If your truly sorry then you will take me to a place to eat." she said confidently. "K then I'm not sorry." I said while smirking.

Her confident face fell and she started to pout. "What?" She asked in a voice below a whisper. "Just kidding!" I sang loudly while skipping to the nearest diner called 'Mary's Diner'.

She smiled and ran in followed by Chance and Violet. I laughed and sat at a random table.

The others sat down with me. A waiter came to our table and looked at me hungrily. I just ignored him and looked through the menu. "Welcome to Mary's Diner what would you like to order?" He asked still looking at me. "I want some waffles with whip cream." Sapphire said while jumping in her chair. "Ok." the guy said while writing down her order. "I would like a salad." Violet said politely.

The guys wrote that down then continued staring at me. I was still debating wether I should get a Sundae or a milkshake (my milkshake brings al the boys to the yard XD) and waffles. "Dude stop staring at my sister like that she taken." Chance said to the waiter. I looked up from my menu to see the waiter blushing and Chance scowling at him. "S-sorry." he muttered then ran off.

"Really Chance?" I asked. "What?" He said innocently. "I was going to order." I said while pouting. "We'll get another waiter." He said calmly. I sighed and went back to looking over the menu.

"Hello there my name is....." A familiar voice said. I looked up and was shocked to see Allison with a notepad. "Allison." Sapphire said shocked. "You work here." Violet finished. "Yea and whose that." Allison said while pointing at me.

'Doesn't she recognize my scent?' I thought. "H-hi my names... Uh.... Hope yea Hope in t-their cousin..." I stuttered out. She looked at me weirdly and just shook her head.

'What the hell!?' Sapphire said through mind-link

'What?' I asked back

'Why did you lie to her?' She asked

'Wait you expect me after all those years I was just gonna show someone the real me?!' I asked outraged

'Yea but she much as well know because her brother is mates with Violet, she's mates with Chance, I'm mates with her brothers Beta, and your her brothers mate!' She yelled back at me

'Yea but- wait how do you know Xavier's my mate?!' I asked surprised

'I didn't' she answered, I could just hear the smirk

'Anyways I won't tell her now because I'm not ready' I explained

'Ready?!' She yelled

'Yea...' I said

'F*ck that just take the d*mn leap of faith!' She yelled

'Woah woah why are you so mad?' I asked calmly

'Because your out big sister and your supposed to be our idol hell you are our idol and now your just being a coward!' She explained

'Ok ok I'll tell and ONLY her' I said while yelling out 'only'

'Yea you better' she said

I sighed and looked at Allison straight in the eye. "Hello Allison my name is Tara. Tara Collins."

___________________________

FUNFACT:

We can bite of our fingers like carrots but our brain won't let us. Cool!

Hey there my unicorns,

I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry for not updating sooner

I was grounded and had my phone taken away

But Anywhosies I got it back so...

Are we even

Anyways that don't matter

Bye-bye my unicorns

~Vic XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
548K 15.7K 22
Book one of the Alpha's Series, begins with the story of Lara Pierce and Gage Peterson. Lara Pierce never knew what it was like to have a 'normal' l...