Chapter 14- Dont know

-.-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-.-

Allison's face turned from confusion to realization to shock. "W-what." Allison stuttered. "Its me Tara." I said. "N-no that's, your playing with me." She said confidently. Can't she smell my scent. "How do you know?" Violet asked while smirking.

"Because Tara has brown eyes." Allison said yet again confidently. "Contacts." I stated while checking the menu. "And Tara doesn't have Uh.... Big breasts." She said a little shyly. "Oversized shirts and sweaters." I said in a bored tone. "Tara doesn't have blonde hair." She said smirking. "You never saw my hair." I stated. Her smirk faded and she realized that I was right.

"Wow you..... Look hot." Allison said. "I know." I said cockily. "Well uh... What would you like to um.. order?" She asked nervously. "Well I want my waffles with whip cream." Sapphire said while she pouted. "I just want a salad." Violet said looking bored. No Violet isn't those girls that hate calories and just eat salad she just like salad a lot (like me!).

"I want a stake." Chance said nicely. Well they are mates. Allison was staring at Chance and Chance was staring back. I smiled and slightly shook my head at the love birds.

"I want a sundae." I said interrupting there little staring competition. Allison looked up and blushed and nodded. She scurried of to the back of the diner.

Twenty minutes later she came back with our food and set it on our table. As soon as our food was placed in front of us Sapphire ate like a wolf. Well she is one. I ate my sundae, taking my time then remembered something. "Allison!" I yelled. Allison looked up from her notepad and ran to us. "Yes?" She asked politely. "Um.. Could you like not tell anyone about my Uh... Body." I asked pleadingly.

"Sure you can count on me." She said while puffing out her chest and stabbed her thumb on her chest. "Thanks." I said while grinning.

When we were done we headed to the hospital and got there in fifteen minutes.

We entered the office and went to the front desk. "Name?" asked the lady behind the counter. "Violet Collins." I answered. "Oh ok Mr. Earl will see you now." She said. She grabber a phone and called someone. A few minutes after she hung up and man in his early forties came out. "Hello are you Violet?" He asked. "I am." Violet said.

"Great follow me." He said and Violet obeyed. We waited outside for a few minutes then Violet came out. "Is anything wrong?" I asked. "Well other than the cancer she fine." He answered. "Ok thanks." I thanked him. As soon as he went back through the door I walked to the nurse behind the counter. "How much is the lung transplant?" I asked. "It will be $90,000." She answered. My jaw dropped why so much?

"O-ok." I stuttered. The nurse looked at me with pity. I sighed and left the hospital.

'I don't know if I can do it?'

___________________________

A/N PLEASE READ

HELLO MY UNICORNS,

I know I know why no FUNFACT?

Because I don't have one for today

Anywhosies

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 1.05 K READS OMG!!

Really guys thank you it really means a lot

And I would love to thank you all individually but..

I don't know how to :p

But I do have one question

Why you guys no comment?

Like I LOVE to read comments

Even if they are hate

And I would love to take advice from you guys

Cuz remember I'm eleven so my mind can only do so much

Also a few more questions

One, Should I do a sex scene?

My mind is no where near innocent so... Yea

And secondly, should Violet like die or something?

I have been asking this a lot cuz we need tears to be spilled in this book

We need drama

And I'm not good with that so...

GIVE ME IDEAS!

I will take any ideas if I like them

Oh and one more thing

I have made this joke book cuz I was bored

Why don't ya check it out

It's called 'Vic's little joke book'

And that's all for now

Bye-bye my unicorns

~Vic XOXO

P.S THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

P.P.S sorry it's short :(