Chapter 20- the kitchen

-.-.-Xavier's P.O.V-.-.-

I read the note again and got nervous. My palms started getting sweaty and I averted my eyes from Tara.

She sighed and shook her head. She got up and headed towards the door. With my mind thinking the worse, I got up, grabbed Tara, and pulled her towards my chest.

"Please don't leave." I whispered in her ear. She giggled, grabbed her notebook and pen, and started writing in it.

'I'm not leaving silly I'm just hungry'

I read the note and blushed. Oops. I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. "O-oh." I stuttered embarrassed.

She giggled and opened the door. She started walking through the long hallways with me in tow. He somehow found her way to the kitchen and headed towards the fridge.

She took out mayonnaise, bread, and ham. She placed the objects on the counter and looked through my phone that I didn't know she had.

She continued scrolling through my phone until she found what she wanted. She smiled and quickly pressed her finger tip on my phone. Suddenly loud music started blaring through the phone.

I looked at her confused and she wrote in her notebook.

'Believer by American Authors'

I nodded my head and started listening to the song. (I'm not writing the lyrics anymore) I looked at Tara and saw she started preparing her sandwich while swaying her hips.

Suddenly she started clapping her hands. She then slid to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed the ketchup bottle. She mixed the ketchup and mayonnaise and spread it on a piece of bread.

When she finished spreading the sauce she slid to the fridge and put the extra sauce in the fridge. She then got a slice of ham and slapped it in the other piece of bread.

She put the sandwich together and went to the grilling machine and dropped her sandwich on the grill.

After a few minutes she took the sandwich off the grill and looked at the sandwich and groaned. Then I realized she still had her mouth wired shut. I chuckled and took the sandwich from her hand. She crossed her her arms and huffed while stomping her foot like a child who didn't get their candy.

I laughed and took a huge bite from the sandwich. I chewed, swallowed, and moaned at how good it was. She looked at the bitten sandwich with sad eyes and sighed. I looked at the sandwich then my eyes landed on the blender.

I smirked when I got and idea and I went to the fridge. I took out a jug of water and Tara looked at me with curiosity. I laughed and filled a little bit of the blender with water and dropped the sandwich in it.

I looked towards Tara and saw she was looking at me disgustingly so I just stuck my tongue out at her.

I put the cap on the blender and pressed the 'start' button. I saw the sandwich crumble to pieces until it was a complete liquid. I stopped the blender and poured the liquid in a cup.

I smirked at Tara, put the cup to my lips, and drank. It was disgusting but I still drank a little more. When I finished half of the cup I urged Tara to drink the other half. She looked at the cup disgustedly and shook her head.

I shrugged and drank the rest. She looked at me disgustedly and I whimpered. I leaned in and closed my eyes but felt a hand on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Tara's hand in my face. I leaned back and saw her shake her head.

I tilted my head to the side and pouted. She grabbed her notebook and wrote in it.

'I'm not kissing you with that mouth'

I looked at her confused and she pointed towards the empty cup. I nodded my head and went towards the bathroom.

I grabbed my mouthwash and poured it in the cap. I poured it in my mouth and gurgled (I don't know what it's called) it. I went back out and smirked at Tara.

She sighed and motioned me to come over to where she was. I oblige and stood in front of her.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulled me down, and smashed her lips on mine.

I smirked against her lips and closed my eyes. Our lips moved in sync and it felt like fireworks were being set off.

"Eeeeek!" We heard someone screech before I was forcefully yanked away from Tara's lips. I looked behind me and saw Cindy (oh crap) glaring at Tara.

"How dare you kissed my boyfriend (oh hell naw) you b*tch!" She yelled at Tara. I was about to do something but Tara put a hand up signaling for me to stop. "Answer me!" Cindy screeched and swung her fist at Tara.

Tara looked at Cindy with fire in her eyes. Tara grabbed Cindy's fist and slammed it against the counter (god dang). "Omg you wh*re how dare you b*tch!" Cindy yelled and threw another punch at her.

Before the punch could land on Tara I grabbed Cindy's shoulder and she turned around. "Oh baby I'm sorry you had to see that I just had to show that f*cking b*tch her place because in school I guess those stupid rouges didn't finish the job (wtf Cindy you such and idiot)." She said while tracing circles on my chest.

I grabbed her wrist and growled loudly. "What do you mean 'rouges didn't finish the job'!?" I asked outraged. "Well at school me and some of the football players beat the f*cking runt up and I had two rouges try to rape her but I guess they found out how horrible her body looked like so they refused." She said angrily.

I growled at her and she looked at me with fear and confusion (Cindy you so clueless). "How dare you! Those stupid rouges didn't refuse to do it, I beat the sh*t out of them because the tried to rape my mate you b*tch! Now get up and respect your Luna or I won't hesitate to rip your throat out!" I yelled at her. She looked at me shocked and confused.

"The rouges didn't rape me you dumb dumb they tried to rape Tara! And why would I respect myself if I already do that!" She said in a duh tone (this girl is an idiot). I growled and pinned her towards the wall. "You are and never will be my mate! You hear me! Tara is and always will be my mate! Now respect your future Luna or you will pack your things because you will be thrown out of my land!" I yelled at her face. "Our land" She 'corrected' me.

I growled, grabbed her neck, and squeezed tightly. She tried to claw at my hands and whimpered with black (mascara) tears streaming down her face. After a while I threw her to the ground and she scurried of somewhere.

I walked over to Tara and hugged her tightly.

'It's ok baby girl I'll protect you."

___________________________

1206 words

Hey there guys,

Hope you liked this chapter

And I don't have a FUNFACT for today so... Yea

Anyways remember

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

DRINK SODA

~Vic XOXO