š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|

5.2K 104 11
By storiesbyendrita

--------
Coaster - Khalid

------

FINALLY, school is over and I'm on my way to my locker.

Throughout the day, Axel made sure that I will regret what I've said to him.

But I didn't care.

Anyway, as I said I'm on my way to my locker so that I can get my stuff when I heard someone yelling. I furrowed my brows thinking it's probably someone getting scolded. I shrugged my shoulders and got my stuff from my locker.

I walked up to the exit of the school when I saw a few guys surrounding a kid. One of them held the kid on his collar.

"I told you not to look at me," the guy yelled.

Deciding whether I should go or leave, I decided to go and help him.

I walked up to them.

That's when I saw the guy was Austin McCarthy and his minions. The football Captain. I hate that guy.

"Hey, McCarthy! Don't you have nothing better to do than bully a poor kid?" I said loud enough so that he could hear me.
He and his minions turned their heads towards me and narrowed their eyes at me.

"What do you want?" McCarthy asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"I want a lot of things but right now I want you to get your dirty hands off this kid before I kick your ugly ass," I threatened.

They started to look at each other and then busted out into laughter.

"You? You wanna kick my ass? You? A little girl who doesn't even know how to fight?" he laughed.

"Who said that I can't fight? I don't remember telling you whether I can fight or not. So, you better shut your mouth or else," I said with clenched fists.

"Or else what?" he said and let go of the kid. He and his minions turned their attention to me and forget about the kid. The kid started to back off.

"Let me show you," I said and walked towards them. As I took a few steps further, McCarthy started to walk towards me while his minion's stayed where they were standing.

I stopped walking and looked McCarthy dead in the eye and smirked. "Show me. Or are you a little pussy?" he provoked.

He smirked and started to walk away but I grabbed his biceps and punch him right on his jaw. He stumbled back.

He holds onto his jaw a said "You will regret this, bitch,"

"Believe me. I regret a lot of this but punching you is a blessing," I said and chuckled.

He stood up straight and speed-walked towards me with clenched fists. His minions just watched us.

He was about to punch me when I dodged down and hitting him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain and fell on his back. I walked towards him and grabbed him by his collar.

"If I ever see you hitting or bullying another kid I will make your life to your living hell, understood?" I asked.

No response.

I slapped him.

"Do you understand me?" I asked him again.

He nodded.

"Good, now get out of my sight," I said and punched him again. I let go of his collar and looked up.

His minions stood there in shock. "The same goes for you all too," I said and they quickly nodded.

I got off of McCarthy and walked away.

I walked out of the school and to my motorcycle when I heard someone call out for me. I turned around and saw the kid that was bullied by McCarthy. He ran up to me.

When he caught up with me I looked at him and waited for him to talk.

He had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was about 5.4 like my little brother. He is taller than me. He looked cute with his glasses on.

"Ehm... I- You- I-" he stuttered and I chuckled. He was nervous.

"Yes?" I asked in amusement while taking my biker jacket out from my bike.

''Thank you for helping me back there,'' he managed to say without stuttering. ''No problem,'' I said and gave him a quick smile while stuffing my bag into my bike.

''What's your name?'' he asked me shyly. I giggled. ''I'm Isabella but call me Bella,'' I said and he nodded.

''I'm Damien,''

''Nice to meet you, Damien,'' I said and that's when someone called my name again. I peeked behind Damien and saw my little brother running towards me.

''Hey, Alessio!'' Damien said and I furrowed my brows. Alessio stopped running when he reached us. ''Hey, Damien. What are you doing here?'' my brother asked Damien.

''I just thanked Isabella here for helping me out with something,'' he explained to my brother. He didn't tell him what the 'thing' was but I figured he didn't wanna talk about it.

''How do you know Bella?'' Damien asked.

''She's my older sister. Remember how I told you and Dominic about her? That's her,'' he said and I gave him the 'aw' look. He talked about me. I feel flattered.

''Oh, yeah, I remember,'' he said and smiled at me. I returned that smile.

''Anyway, I have to go. I will see you tomorrow, Alessio. And Bella thanks again for helping me,'' he said and I nodded.

We said bye to Damien and he walked away. I helped Alessio go onto the bike behind me and gave him his helmet. I told him to hold on tight and not to let go like I always do.

The ride home was quick. I asked Alessio what Damien and he were. He said they are best friends with his twin brother Dominic. I'm very happy for my brother. He found close friends and is happy. When he is happy, I'm happy too.

The death of our father hit him hard. He only was 8 when he died. I was 13. He looked up to him. He was our hero. Our guardian angel. We loved him dearly.

But now he is happy. And my mother is happy too.

One year ago she met a nice guy named Jared. They started dating a few months ago. And I can see he is making my mother happy.

It even seems like she forgot her pain. The same goes for my brother. They both found someone to live for. Unfortunately for me, I still am trying to escape my past and it seems like it's impossible for me. It's like a vicious circle. I will never get out of it. 

''Are you okay?'' Alessio asked me when I stopped in front of our garage door. I took off my helmet and noticed I was crying. I quickly wiped them away, remembering what my Dad told me.

Crying makes you weak.

I nodded my head. And say ''Yes, I'm fine. Let's get inside. I will make dinner. Mom isn't home yet,'' I quickly said changing the topic.

He got off my bike and I did the same. Once we went inside I went straight to the kitchen and started making dinner.

While making dinner I hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

''I know you aren't okay. Drop the act and let's talk!'' Alessio said while walking towards me.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. ''I wanna be here for you. I can see that you still miss him, Bella,'' he whispered. I just shook my head.

''Stop doing that and talk, Bella. Please,'' he begged. I again shook my head. ''I don't wanna talk,'' I whispered. And it's true. I don't wanna talk. I just wanna be alone.

I got startled when Alessio pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. ''Talk to me,'' he whispered.

I sighed.

I wrapped my arm around his torso and he tightened the hug. ''I miss him,'' I whispered. I felt burning tears running down my cheek. ''I miss him so damn much.'' I cried.

I always had a strong relationship with my brother. Before our Dad died we used to play and make jokes a lot. These days, we don't talk about what is going on or about our feelings. But right now... Right now I feel like I could tell him everything.

''I miss him too,'' he cried.

I started giggling. ''What's so funny?'' he asked while letting go and wiping his tears away.

''My little brother is crying,'' I said and he chuckled. ''Stop that'' he said and punched my arm lightly. I rubbed the spot where he hit me and acted as it hurt while lowering my head. ''Hey, are you okay? he asked worriedly.

I started laughing while looking up. ''You-'' he began but then started to hit me. I laughed and ran around the little island in our kitchen. ''I will get you,'' he said.

After a while, he caught me and started tickling me.

''Hey Hey Hey, what is going on? I wanna laugh too!'' we heard our mother's voice. We looked up and saw her standing there with crossed arms over her chest.

Alessio and I looked at each other and then at my mother. We smirked and ran up to her and started tickling her too.

And that's when we ended up falling on the floor while laughing.

We got up.

''I love you two so much,'' she said while kissing our foreheads. ''We love you too, Mom,'' Alessio said and I nodded. We pulled her into a tight hug and kissed both of her cheeks.

That's when I felt happy after such a long time.

Vote & Comment🖤
Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. I'm too lazy to correct them ✌️😗✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
59.2K 976 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...