[1] Rising Atrocities

By bibliophile_panda25

❝Just because you are different, it doesn't mean you are a monstrosity.❞ It was Chase's 18th birthday and lif... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 (Under Construction 🚧)
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
5 (under construction 🚧)

13

58 23 49
By bibliophile_panda25

Julian Villarreal(3)

Julian Villarreal

Imagine slashing your heart into numerous pieces with a knife. Nasty right? This is the state of my mind at the present.

The dark clouds began to wander over my head, giving a sign that it's going to rain. The sun has concealed itself behind these clouds. I grip the bunch of flowers and stand staring at her grave.

'Jen. Please come back.'

It has already been a week since her death but I just can't get over it. She was the one, who made me realized my worth. She was the one who believed that I was good enough. She was one who I went to when my dad insulted me. She made me happy even on my worst days. She can't just go away like that. She can't.

Someone ripped her heart out, Bex escaped but she couldn't. Why would anyone hurt someone as sweet as her? Why? Her face floats in front of my vision, I reminisce about the day, I first met her.

It was my second day, Miss Hendrix asked me to bring her the pile of notebooks from the literature room. I gently pushed the door, got in letting it close behind me. As I entered the empty room, I heard a sobbing sound. My eyes surveyed the entire room for the holder of the voice.

Finally, I noticed a girl. She was at the end of the room, sitting on the floor in the corner. She had her back towards me. I advanced towards her.

"Hey," I called out gently.

"Go away, please." She sniffed, her back still towards me.

"Okay." I mumbled taking few steps backward, "I didn't mean to bother you. I was just hoping if you could tell me, where Miss Hendrix kept the notebooks. " I knew where the notebooks were but I just wanted to start a conversation with her.

She stood up and turned towards me, Teardrops had left a mark below her eyes. She sniffed once again, wiping her eyes with her fingers, I gazed at her with a gentle smile hung over my face. She gently tugged her untied hair behind her pointed ears. "Miss Hendrix keeps all the notebook in that cupboard, " She stretched her hand towards the huge cupboard.

I twisted around to gaze at the cupboard and then back at her, "Thank you." I replied, She nodded.

Grabbing her stuff, she began to leave when I clenched her arm. Her eyes shot up with an alarm, I left her arm immediately, "I just wanted to know your name."

"Jenna Walter." Her eyes gazed downwards.

"Julian Villarreal," I replied with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." She muttered.

"Julian!" I can hear Chase yell. "Julian!" He repeats. Abruptly I felt a drop of water over my face, I gaze upwards, to welcome the rain. The drop collided with my face, I could feel my uniform getting wet. "Julian!" I place the flower over her grave and smile before breaking down. Tears rained down my face, I feel Chase grab my arm, "Julian, you have to come back to the building."

"Chase, Please just a few more minutes," I begged.

"Julian, It's raining, you have to come back." He places a hand over his blazer over his head, pulling my arm.

"Go. " I mutter.

"You are standing here for like 2 hours, Julian." Chase struggles to speak, "You didn't take breakfast today. Julian, you will fall sick. Please."

I sniff, as Chase pulls me away from her grave,

°°°

"Take this." Chase passes me a towel, I take my seat on my bed, wearing only a pair of trousers, I can feel the water from my wet hair landing on my chest. I snatch the towel and wipe my hair.

On my desk, I gaze at the bracelet that Jen gave to me, on my birthday.

"Jenna, hey."

She sat alone in the cafeteria. Her eyes filled with hesitation, when she caught my sight. "Hi, Julian." She whispered, her eyes locked at her tray.

"I am new here, so you know, You are kind of the only one I know here. So can I sit with you?" I beamed, she nodded. I took my seat in front of her.

Placing my tray on the table, I asked, "So Jen, tell me about yourself."

"There is not much to say. It's boring anyway. I am the tailor's daughter." She whispered without making any eye contact. She rubbed her hand behind her neck. Her eyes suddenly travel towards a group of girls, who seemed to be gossiping about, Jenna.

Jenna signed and gently licked her upper lips, gazing at me, "Julian, I am sorry but I have to go."

She began to leave when I said, "I am new, you know. I still have problems navigating the classroom. So if you direct me, I will be glad ."

"Okay." She whispered.

"Julian." Chase places his hand over my shoulder. "Wear your shirt, we have to go for lunch."

"I will not go." I shift towards the center of the bed, wrapping my arm around my knees.

"Come on, man. You have to eat." I lift my head to gaze at Chase, who stood near the doorway with his hand on his hips, "Okay, if you don't want to go out, it's fine. I am bringing your meal here." He said politely.

I bend my head and position it over the top of my knees, without replying to his suggestion.

There was a silence.

"You know Jenna had a tough life," I said almost abruptly, Chase doesn't say anything. "She was bullied by a gang of rich girls."
I still remember that day.

Jenna and I had become friends, but she never told me what did those girls do, so I figured I have to take care of it myself. I took the shape of one of the girls and joined them.

"Jenna, if you massage my legs I will pay you. I figure your family needs money, I mean your dad can hardly afford anything." Jenna sat between the circle created by a group of girls, My blood began to boil. I gently pulled out my phone and started recording their malicious act unobtrusively. "Yeah. You might be able to go to parlors Jenny and get rid of the ugliness of yours. By the way, Are you dating Julian for money? I mean if you do, you are really smart for an elf."

At this point, I couldn't handle my anger, and I turned back and stopped the recording, "Okay bitches." I declared.

Their eyes grew wide, "Julian. Came to save your girlfriend. To be honest, you have terrible taste in women."

"You shouldn't be concerned with my taste, you should rather be concerned with what the teachers would do to you." Her eyes shot up with an alarm, Jenna scanned my face with confusion smeared over her face, I continued, "You broke the main rule. You disrespected the elf kind. "

"You don't have any proof."

"Oh sweetheart, I do," I said shaking my phone. "So, go pack your bags time to go home," I said and left.

"Those girls snatched the light in her with those ungrateful words. After that event, I was introduced to a new Jenna. I have met many girls but no one can ever be like her, Chase." I mutter with a sad smile, "Do you why I fell for her?"
Chase shakes his head, "It was my birthday."

"Julian, It's a surprise. " She tied my eyes with a blindfold. We stood in front of her room

"Okay but is this me, or this is kinky. So, are we friends with benefits now." I teased, She smacked my arm, "Ow, you don't hit a person on their birthday."

"Then, shut up, and stop making sexual references." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Okay, Are you ready?"

"Yup, sweetheart."

She untied the pieces of cloth from my eyes, My eyes widened, The room was decorated, there was a table, with a cake and a few boxes. I slowly advanced towards the table.

My eyes filled with affection when I noticed a butterscotch cake, my favorite. My portrait, A expensive watch, I always wished to buy, a handmade bracelet. I turned to face her.

"I am a terrible cook, so the cake might be a little bad, " She mumbled, with an adorable look on her face, "And you are way too pretty so I am sorry if I messed up your face in the portrait. " I started advancing towards her, "And the bracelet is a bit too overrated you, know." I gently placed my lips over hers.

Her eyes widened, "We are friends, right?" She mumbled with a smirk

"Shut up, Jen." I whispered, "Where did you get the watch?" She hesitated a little, "Jen, I am waiting."

"I sort of used my pocket money, and the salary I get by working in the cafeteria." She mumbled.

"You didn't have to."

"You saved me, Julian. Buying that watch was the least I could do and you wanted it."

"You remembered that."

"Um. Yes. " She lowered her eyes.

"I love you." I lifted her chin and kissed her.

"I love you too, Julian."

I loved her, I still do. I can't just let go of it.

'I will locate them. I will find the ones who did this to you. I will grant you justice Jenna. I will and nobody can stop me from that.'

°°°

So, What do you think?

huntress_16, You are literally one of the best person, I met on this platform. Go check out her account.

This is a portrait of Jenna Walter made by huntress_16

Thanks for the 100 votes.

Btw, This is the uniform of Ambrose Academy. In case you were wondering.

Anyways, Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 3.2K 13
Destiny Phillips is dreading her eighteenth birthday because as a shifter, she must join the 'Mating Chase'. It has been a tradition for hundreds of...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
90K 2.4K 25
Werewolf X Reader First day of school, and you met him. A boy that both frustrated you, and attracted you. But what happens when you learn of his sec...
177 9 8
"I want to run away just to keep you safe even if that means we could never be us but.... Im so selfish that i cant do it because i want you, i want...