Animal

By DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... More

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 8

1K 39 17
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 8

          They arrived at Chester’s house and Mike felt a bit nervous. Dave had basically told him to fuck Chester no matter what happened. He wondered if he could actually do that. Chester opened the door to the house and then set his keys down on the table.

          “Is your…..” Mike started but Chester cut him off.

          “Not home until tomorrow night. I don’t know where he went but he said Sunday night.”

          “Ok.”

          Chester took his hand and led him up the stairs, “I’m pretty sure your friend has already told you what I do after the dance with my dates.”

          “Yea,” Mike snickered. Chester turned to him.

          “Is…..Is that ok with you?”

          “Yea.”

          Chester smiled slightly and then led him into his bedroom. Mike was surprised. He would’ve pictured Chester to have a clean bedroom with a huge bed and nice furniture. He would not have pictured the tacky room he walked into.

          “Sorry about the mess,” Chester said quietly. Mike shook his head.

          “It’s fine.”

          Chester turned to him and then they were kissing. Mike closed his eyes as Chester pushed his tongue into his mouth. He had to keep his head no matter how amazing things got. He knew that sex was supposed to make you feel great. He had to keep his head. Fuck. He had to fuck this other boy. Mike grabbed Chester’s suit jacket and tugged it off. He ripped the white shirt he was wearing off as well and was presented with a smooth expanse of skin. He wanted Chester so badly. He pushed the boy backwards onto the bed. He could tell that the other boy was already freaking out. Mike slowly began to run his hands all over Chester’s exposed body. Chester’s eyes slid shut and he let out a quiet moan of pleasure. Mike loved it. Chester’s hands reached up and then Mike found his jacket and shirt thrown to the floor as well. Chester reached to his waist and then pulled his pants down enough for him to reach into his boxers and start to stroke his cock. Mike moaned as Chester’s hand came in contact with his cock. Keep your head, keep your head. He leaned down and crashed their lips together again. He crushed Chester’s hand in between their bodies and was able to get Chester’s pants down to his knees as well. He had to be on his game. He needed to find a weak spot. Something that would make Chester go crazy. Why didn’t Dave give him useful information like that?  There’s always his cock. Mike shrugged inwardly and began to stroke the other boy through his boxers. Chester’s hands fell away from Mike’s body and the boy laid out on the bed. He wondered if this pleasure was new to him.

          “Suck me off,” Chester moaned from the bed, “Please.”

          Mike frowned. Should he give into this order? He decided he would. But he didn’t want Chester to cum in his mouth. He’d have to stop. That would give him more control over the boy. He nodded and then pulled Chester’s boxers off. He glanced down and took a deep breath. Chester was…..well he was big. Mike took Chester’s cock into his mouth and began to suck him off. Chester moaned loudly and then grabbed onto Mike’s hair. He forced his head down farther. Mike felt Chester’s cock hit the back of his throat and he moaned softly. That made Chester lose it and he started to thrust slowly into Mike’s mouth. Mike let him do that until he felt Chester’s hands tighten in his hair. Then he made himself pull away. Chester gasped.

          “What the fuck?” Chester asked as he laid there on the bed. Mike stared down at him. He was so beautiful. Mike swallowed and then spit into his hand. It would have to work. He grabbed Chester’s legs and hooked them around his waist. Chester gasped. “No. No, no, no, no.”

          Mike ignored him and slowly stuck his first finger inside him. Chester groaned and his body began to shake. “Stop. Don’t do this. Stop. Mike….please don’t do this.”

          It took a lot to ignore him. He finished stretching the boy and realized he’d never be able to do this. He’d have to go with Dave’s plan. He grabbed Chester’s wrists in his hand and pinned his hands over his head. Chester continued to squirm uncomfortably. Mike slowly lined up and then pushed himself into Chester. Chester let out a sob and his body continued to shake. Mike leaned over him and kissed him gently.

          “It’s ok baby. It’ll all be alright,” he said softly. Chester’s eyes were shut but he’d stopped trying to escape. Mike slowly pulled out and he heard Chester whimper again. And then Mike knew why Chester was always the dominant one. It was so no one saw this side of him. So no one saw this scared, hurt version of himself. Mike stared at the boy laying in front of him. He almost didn’t want to continue but he forced himself to do it. He pushed in again and listened as Chester moaned softly and his head rolled from side to side. Mike sped up. Chester’s moaning grew louder.

          “Oh Mike, you’re so fucking hot,” Chester groaned as Mike thrust into him again.

          “Chaz, baby, you’re so tight,” Mike moaned as he leaned down and their lips crashed together. Their kiss was rough but he didn’t care. He thrust hard into Chester and the boy cried out.

          “Do…it. Do that again,” Chester cried. Mike continued to thrust hard into Chester whose moans had grown louder than before.

          “Mmmm, Mike,” Chester groaned as his hands moved across his back, holding on tightly. Mike thrust into him and he heard Chester scream underneath him. He hadn’t hurt him, had he? He was too wrapped up in his own pleasure to even care. He continued to thrust into Chester, drawing screams, moans, and whimpers from the boy underneath him. He reached his hand down to Chester’s cock and began to stroke him slowly. Chester’s arms slackened around him and fell heavily to his bed. His head rolled back and he groaned in ecstasy. Mike was so turned on by the sight of Chester in so much pleasure. He began to jerk Chester off quicker as he continued to thrust into the boy’s body.

          “God Chester…..god,” he moaned as he kissed Chester hard, swallowing one of the other boy’s screams. He thrust all the way in and he heard Chester scream again. He must be hitting his spot. A few more times into the boy’s body and Mike felt Chester tighten around him. The other boy screamed again.

          MIKE!” he screamed as he came all over their stomachs. Mike let the pleasure fill him up and he released inside Chester. He pulled out quickly and saw Chester lying limp on the bed. The other boy was staring up at the ceiling and Mike wiped the cum off of Chester’s stomach before doing the same with his.

          “Boxers. Never sleep naked,” Chester muttered. Mike handed him his boxers and watched as Chester pulled them up and then laid back in the same position he was earlier. Mike laid down next to him. The other boy didn’t say anything.

          “I’m sorry Chester…..I didn’t mean to….get carried away,” Mike said. Chester looked over at him and Mike saw tears in his eyes.

          “You didn’t. It’s fine. I…I just wasn’t expecting it.”

          “You begged me not to and I just kept going. That wasn’t fair.”

          Chester rolled over so he was facing Mike completely, “I….I was never the bottom person before. I just….I don’t like it.”

          “Chester…..you know you’re beautiful don’t you?” Mike asked softly. Chester stared at him for a long time.

          “Yea….I know. People tell me that all the time,” Chester replied. Mike slowly put his hand to the side of his face.

          “You know you’re beautiful even if you aren’t that cocky idiot you are in school,” Mike whispered. Chester stared into his eyes. The stare didn’t bother him.

          “I……”

          “You don’t have to build up a false persona. Be this boy. The one I’m holding onto right now,” Mike said before pulling Chester against his chest. He felt the other boy wrap his arms around him.

          “I always knew you were different. I always knew it. You didn’t want to be here. Your friend pushed you into the circle. I picked you because you were different,” Chester said quietly, “Because I wanted something different.”

          “What do you mean?”

          “I mean that what you’ve said and done to me tonight is more than any person in my life. You’re different,” Chester said. Mike felt tears prick his eyes as he held Chester to his body. There was a slam from downstairs.

          “Chester!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 544 20
Everyone became obsessed with the boy who they never knew until he disappeared. He seemed to vanish into thin air and rarely made contact with anyone...
15.2K 932 22
Sequel to Broken. Chester and Mike have been together for nearly a year after the last story. Chester's still hurt but Mike had been trying to pick u...
35.4K 1.1K 42
Chester’s a nervous wreck. Mike is always in his thoughts. His band members are keeping secrets from him and Mike is gone. He can’t sleep at night. H...
5.4K 375 18
Chester is dealing with past issues. Does he need help or will he make it on his own? **My first story in English. It has some grammar issues, as we...