THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP

4.8K 187 958
By HoshiUtsukushi

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR: HELP

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. TELL QUACKITY YOUR PLANS.

»»--⍟--««

Meanwhile in Etaireía nystaléon agorión Kingdom, wilbur had told the kids about the whole love potion events and how techno is a simp for you.

They won't stop teasing him throughout the day nonestop, even though the potion already expired, they still won't stop teasing him.

The last day he saw you was when he offered you help to teach you about the nether, you ended up falling asleep on him and he tucked you on your bed, putting the blankets ontop of you to prevent you being cold.

That day, he doesn't want to leave. Knowing he's in a spell, he still forced himself to leave. The next day, the last day of the potion, the day where the witch was supposed to take fiona's soul. He can't stop pacing around the castle, he can't stop thinking about you.

He wanted to go come see you, to ask if you have eaten, to ask how your day was, he can't stay in one place. He needed something to be a distraction from him going to your palace.

He did found some paperworks to do, soon, he found himself busy with the mountains of paperworks. Not knowing you risked your life trying to catch the witch.

The next day, he felt a lite better. The potion had expired and he can go back to his duties as a Prince, his usual routine went as smoothly.

The voices begging blood.

Being teased by Tommy, tubbo and wilbur.

Being stacked by paperworks.

Visiting Phil who's bedridden.

Visiting the library to take a break.

Sparring with wilbur.

And of course, not being able to fall asleep in the night.

And also, thinking of you.

Wait- what.

Yeah, for the past few days he can't get his mind off of you. Even though the potion had expired he found himself worrying about you.

He wasn't as much as clingy when he first drank the potion, he would forget you for a minute then think of how are you doing again.

The voice came back again, although he can control them enough to not go on a rampage. Everything went well.

He was relieved when he heard that you've been sending letters to wilbur, niki, minx and quackity. You sent him letters too but he rarely replies, scared that you might think he had fallen in love.

So instead, he let wilbur and the others reply. He was relieved enough to hear you sending letters to them, at least you're doing good.

Or so that's what he thought.

He and wilbur received a letter from niki, saying you're in trouble and your father forcing you to a forced marriage with dream from Omáda óneiro.

He was immediately shakened up, locking himself to his chamber for the whole day when he received the letter from niki.

You're in trouble and he's not there to protect you, another sleepless night.

Why?

Why can't he stop thinking about you even though the potion had expired? When he thought of your smile, your laugh and your strange humor, it made him unknowingly smile.

It was funny, having someone who he just met a month ago to fell in love with them because of a goddamn potion.

He always curses himself for being reckless, the voices told him to kill whoever put the potion in his drink. Though that order became a promise.

It was now afternoon, time to go visit Phil in his chamber.

He figured he also want to talk about you to Phil, maybe he can help him. Maybe it was the side effects of the potions? Yeah, that must be it.

He knocked to Phil's door, kristin opened the door with a smile and let techno in. He found Phil in his bed, he was sitting up as he read a book in his hands.

"Phil, how are you feeling?" Techno asked, sitting to a nearby chair while Kristin sat on the balcony, she seemed to be sewing something.

"I'm feeling good every day that passes, don't worry. I'll be back in one shape in no time!" He tried to hype the tension up.

Techno smiled, sighing. Phil looked at his son, his wings shifting a bit. "Is something wrong?" He asked, putting a bookmark on the page he's currently reading and putting it aside.

It looks like it's the right time to talk about it.

"You know Y/N right? The one who hosted the masquerade ball?" He spoke in which Phil nodded.

"Niki sent a letter just earlier, saying that Y/N is being forced into a marriage she doesn't want."

Phil wasn't surprised, in their land, there was many event of forced marriage happening. He did not think that the other lands are any different.

"She's a fighter right? I'm sure she won't go down without a fight." Phil said.

"That's the thing, phil. Niki said that Y/N hadn't replied in her letter, but she think that she already has a plan." He explained.

Phil raised an eyebrow, "Is that all?" He asked in which techno Shook his head.

"No, there's something else I'd like to talk about..." He muttered under his breathe but enough for phil to hear him.

"What is it?" Phil said, his wing enxteding to wrap them to techno's back to give some comfort.

Techno smiled at the simple gesture, "You also do know that I've drank a love potion right?" Phil nodded, seemingly knowing where this conversation was going.

"Yeah, it expired just yesterday. But the thing is- I can't stop thinking about her.."

He whispered the last sentence, his face heating up as he look away from phil who chuckled.

"Maybe it's after effect of the potion? Maybe it'll go away tomorrow, just go get some sleep." He chose not to tease techno for now.

"But what if I'm still thinking about her tomorrow? Phil- I don't want to fall in love."

Techno stood up from his sest which surprised phil. He looked at techno, pitying him. After his heart being broken a long time ago when he tried to give affection to someone, it didn't go very well.

And now he's scared to fall in love again.

There was a glint of fear for a second in techno's eyes before it go away in seconds. Phil smiled up at techno.

"It's just the after effect of the potions techno, don't overthink too much. And if you are still thinking about her tomorrow, go send her a letter or go meet her in person. Maybe your worries will go away."

Send her a letter? Meet her in person? Absolutely not, his pride will be hurt and he can't afford that to happen.

"Maybe it is just the after effects." Techno muttered, excusing himself and leaving the room.

Kristin chuckled on the balcony, "Oh dear, young love really is amusing." In which phil agreed with a laugh.

»»--⍟--««

With a little hesitation, you decided to tell quackity your plans. While counting the gems, he looked up at you every once a while to see if you're lying or not.

Once finished explaining, he was counting the cash that he's gonna give to you. "So you're saying your father wants you to marry dream?" You nodded.

"And you want to runaway?" You nodded.

"Hmm..." He only hummed, still counting the money in his hands.

He then put five thich cash on the table in which you ordered for fiona to get.

Quackity looks at alexandra who only looked away, 'she knows about this too?' He Shook his head, many thoughts and theory are running in his head right now.

"I don't know man, their kingdom is too powerful. I don't wanna get caught up to this mess." He said, looking at you apologetically.

You smiled, "That's okay! Just don't snitch and we'll be good." You said in which he howled in laughter.

"Mama raised ain't no snitches" he winked in which you chuckled at.

You turn around, ready to leave when he called out to you. "Wait!" He said, you looked at him and tilted your head.

"The least thing we can do is help. so, how can we help?"

You smiled.

»»--⍟--««

You and fiona came back when the sun was setting to the horizon, you spent the whole day explaining your plans to quackity.

You're glad to have an ally on your side now, now that's settled, you just have to see what niki said to the letter.

As you entered the castle, your instincs came in. You can feel eyes on you, you looked at fiona to see her looking around, maybe she can feel it too?

You entered your room in which the two of you sighed in relief.

"Did you feel that?" You asked in which fiona nodded.

You saw the white bird sleeping in a nest on a tree nearby your balcony. You whistled and it perked his head up, flying over to you so that you can read the letter.

You untied the letter on it's feet then unfold it.

Dear Y/N,

I am saddened to hear that news, however, I know that you wouldn't go down without a fight.

I've told the others about this bad news, they are waiting for your reply.

What's your plan?

Sincerely, Niki.

You smiled, that's good then. You won't have any trouble sending another letter to the other kingdom. You grabbed another paper and pen, preparing to send another letter.

Runaway

After writing, you tied the paper to the bird's feet and wished it a safe journey. It flew away, a white feather falling to your balcony.

You took a quick bath before falling asleep.

»»--⍟--««

You woke up before fiona can even wake you up, as you were about to call her she entered your room, seemingly out of breathe as sweats dripped down her face. She have a face of horror.

"Princess Y/N!"

She yelled, quickly closing the door and locking it. She pressed her ear to the door, trying to hear some sounds behind the door, after a minute of listening she turned to you.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

She then walked towards you, her figure Shook in fear as she whispered something under her breathe but enough for you to hear.

"I've got bad news."

As you were about to say something she hushes you, "Don't make a sound, whisper. They're listening." She whispered.

You raised an eyebrow, letting her continue. "I heard from the other maids that King dream was paying them double to act spies for him. He also said to report your every move to him and make sure to not let you out of the castle." She whispered.

Your eyes darkened, he had the guts to do that? Who do he think he is? He might be a King but this is your land, your turf, your home. He has no right to do that.

Fiona noticed your expression darkened, she sweats a little before saying, "Princess! You're awake, should I draw your bath now?" She said, not whispering anymore.

Probably to avoid any suspicion outside your room, it might doesn't seem like it but there's maids listening outside your room right now, doing anything to hear something to report to dream.

You quickly catched up on her, "Please do." With that, she went to the bathroom to draw your bath. You were planning on going to town today, maybe that way you can avoid their eyes?

Getting ready, you took a bath and changed the bandages to clean ones with the help of fiona. You took out two dresses and got ready to leave.

(You get the red dress and fiona get the green one :D)

"Are we going to town, princess?" She asked, whispering.

You nodded, fiona went to the bathroom to change. You need to go to town today, you have to discuss the current situation with alexandra.

Fiona exited the bathroom with your dress, she did her hair in a bun and looked at you with a worried face.

You grabbed your sword, if you're being watched then might as well be ready. You put a mini dagger under your dress, just making sure to be equipped if the witch showed up.

You walked towards the door, you can hear the fading footsteps of the maids that's eavesdropping on you and fiona.

You opened the door to see them nowhere to be seen, you motioned for fiona to follow you and to the front door.

You called in the same carriage as yesterday, as you were about to enter the carriage, there's something off about the driver. A glint in his eyes tells you he can't be trusted.

"On second thought, we won't be going to the town." You said, pulling fiona away from tbe carriage.

The driver looked at you for a second before you walked to the stables where Daisy is. "We can't trust anyone." You said as fiona nodded.

You ans fiona got on Daisy, you wouldn't normally let daisy out in his situation but it seems you have no choice. Even your home isn't your home anymore.

You trudge Daisy forward, the friendly guards on the gates had changed too. They didn't bothered greeting you a goodmorning, they're just too focus on watching your every move.

You then made Daisy run, in case dream sent someone to follow you, at least you wold be far away for them to follow you.

A feeling of betrayal raised in your chest, these maids, these butlers, these guards. You treated them like family since you were a child, you gave them everything they needed. A home, food, shelter, everything.

And they Dare to accept dream's money?

Traitors.

They're all traitors.

Don't trust anyone.

They're not your friends.

Don't let them fool you.

Let them pay.

Kill.

Kill them.

KILL.

KILL THEM.

KILL THEM ALL-

"Princess Y/N?" A voice called out.

You snapped out of your trance and looked at fiona, "were here." You just noticed that you had stopped Daisy infront of the town.

You shook your head and hop off Daisy, fiona doing the same with your help. You grabbed Daisy's reins and lead her to where you and fiona are going.

Alexandra is probably in a restaurant or something, if not, she's probably flexing her dressed to your people. So with that in mind, you went inside a restaurant, tying daisy's reins on a nearby pole.

You trust your people enough to not steal your horse, plus, Daisy is a trained horse. She won't just go with random stranger without your order. And who would steal in a busy place? The chief of the town is watching their every move, making sure no thievery is happening.

You and fiona entered the restaurant, as soon as you entered the restaurant you can hear whispers and murmurs everywhere.

"I heard that King dream from Omáda óneiro is forcing the father to marry his daughter!"

"How terrible!"

"The princess doesn't deserve any of this!"

"I agree! King dream should fins his own soulmate."

"Forcing someone to like you is disgusting!"

"How does the princess feel about this?"

"Poor princess, she should marry the one she loves."

"King dream is know for participating in many wars before, a princess like her doesn't deserve him!"

And so on, the whispers continue. As soon as you entered the restaurant they fell quiet and shot you a pitiful look, they then continue on with their conversations.

Rumors, from what you know they do nothing but spread false informations.

But they're not wrong though.

For once, you heard a rumor that's actually true.

But what bothers you is that, your father hadn't told the public that you're marrying dream. And he certainly won't say to the public that it was forced.

The people who knew about this is you, fiona, quackity, ale-

Alexandra.

You looked around the restaurant to see her in an empty table, she was staring at you with an amused look. She wore an amused smirk as she crossed her arms.

»»——⍟——««

(Before Alexandra went to your town)

Alexandra was up early, eating with her brothers in the dining room.

"So, I thought you and Princess Y/N are not in good terms?" Alexis asked, plopping a piece of steak in his mouth.

"Princess Y/N?" Alexander asked, fixing his tilted mask.

Alexandra ignored Alexander and looked at Alexis with a smile. "We fixed some problems, we're friends now." She said, not saying what really happened.

"That's good then, I'm glad you have a friend now." Alexis said, smiling.

Alexandra finished her meal and excused herself, going to her room to get ready to go to your town.

(alexandra's dress, also flexing what I found I'm Pinterest pt.2)

She grabbed a bell and rang it, a maid entered the room, bowing before talking. "You called?" She spoke.

Alexandra stretched, "It's been long since I've spread rumors isn't? Let's change that." She said, looking at the puzzled maid.

"Y'know, I got some news from the other kingdom, King dream from whatever kingdom is forcing the princess's father for his daughter to marry him."

The maid sweats a little, having an uneasy feeling about this.

"Why are you telling me about this?" She asked.

Alexandra smiled, looking at the nervous maid. "Spread rumors, don't tell them where the rumors came from." She said.

She went to a nearby window, watching the birds sing a wonderful tune as they sat on a tree's branch.

"Go."

»»——⍟——««

You sat down infront of alexandra, fiona sitting beside alexandra. You raised an eyebrow, as Is expecting her to explain.

She tilted her head, pretending to be clueless. "Princess Y/N! Good to see you here today." She said, smiling.

She then called a waiter, "What would you like to eat? My treat." She said then turning to fiona to ask her what she would like to eat to.

You sighed, turning to the waiter. "F/F please." You said, flashing the waiter a smile. "Same please!" Fiona said.

The waiter nodded, leaving your table. You turned to alexandra who still have a playful smile on.

You coughed, crossing your arms. "Hmm?" She hummed and you sighed. "Did you do that?" You asked.

She put her chin on her knuckles as she look at you with a dreamy look. "What do you mean?" She said.

"You know what I mean" You said sternly.

She then giggled, still looking at you. "Of course! He deserves this." She then motioned for the people who's whispering to each others.

You then looked at them and they returned to their usual conversation, you are thankful for alexandra though.

With this rumors, dream's reputation will be ruined. No one really likes their reputation being ruined so that's a good thing alexandra put it to good use.

On other side, if your father heard about the rumor he'll surely confront you about it. You don't really mind, you'll just say that you don't know anything.

However, if dream heard about the rumors about him-

You don't know how he'll act.

And that thought kinda scared you a little to be honest.

You looked back to alexandra to see her chatting with fiona with a smile, probably to get her know better. You only sighed, you'll just handle it.

You stood up and the two girls looked at you. "I need some fresh air." They only nodded and continued chatting.

You exited the restaurant, petting Daisy as you pass by her. You stood outside not far away from the restaurant, crossing your arms as you let out a sighed for god knows how many times you had for today.

Each day the tension between you and dream only grew, the two of you barely talk to each other. After figuring out that you'll be marrying him, continues of bad lucks started entering your life.

But at least you're making a good process, already getting an ally on your side, getting a friend, and sending letters to niki to let her know what's happening.

Bad news is that the castle's security tightened and the maids, butlers, guards are getting paid double just to act spies for dream.

Your hand clenched to a fist, you growled under your breathe, the guts he had.

He's in your turf, your home.

And yet he had the audacity to claim your people as his.

Your blood boils just from thinking about it.

Suddenly, your thoughts were snapped when you felt eyes staring at the back of your skull.

Almost immediately, you turn around to see who it was. A person in black cloak was staring at you, when they noticed you looking at them they flinched and walked away.

Your eyes Shook in anger, and now he had sent a spy to stalk you?

Disgusting.

It's disgusting to watch him order other people to do his disgusting deeds.

Your hand unknowingly reached for the hilt of your sword, gripping it. Instead of approaching them, you walked away from the restaurant, letting the person follow you.

As if on cue, the person started following you again. You walked around the town abit, making sure the person is following you.

You then sped up your walk, the person speeding up too. You turned to an alleyway and hid in the darkness, watching as the person unknowingly entered the alleyway and look around as you disappeared.

You came out of the shadows, your footsteps alerted the person and they turned around, the hood on their head prevented you from seeing the face.

"Who are you?" You asked, unsheating your sword.

"Did dream sent you?" You said, walking forward.

The person flinched and walked backwards, freezing when their back hit the wall of a dead end.

However, they did not respond. Instead, they just looked at you. From their insanely tall height and buff figure, you figured he's a guy.

"Answer me!" You exclaimed, letting your anger get the best of you.

You were a meter away from him, your free hand raised to yank his hood away.

"Who are-"

Your hand yanked his hood away before he can even resist. To your surprise, it was a familiar face.

That long pink hair that was tied in a ponytail, those red eyes thay stares to your souls, and that outfit he always wore.

Technoblade.

Your eyes widened and you backed away slightly, you lowered your sword to not post a threat than you already did.

He had dissapeared for days, you did not expect to see him in this place. Why was he following you? He left without a word and he'll just come back at the worst possible moment?

His face was flushed red from embarrassment of getting caught, the tip of his ears are flushed red too. You quickly sheated back your sword.

"Techno- I- what are you doing here?" You asked, stuttering to get out some words to say.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he seems to be lost for words as he tries to explain something.

Techno had made up his mind, he'll come to your land and say hi or just check up on you. He figured that sending a letter would be a weak move so he decides to come over.

As he reached your town with the help of their carriage, people looked at him with confused look. Probably confused on why's a Prince doing in their town.

It was not long when he saw you walking with your horse and with an unknown girl, you three walked to the town for a bit before spotting a restaurant.

As he was about to approach you, he spotted a cloaked man following you and the unknown girl. He watches for  a bit and when you and the other girl entered the restaurant, he walked forward to the cloaked man.

He then pulled him in a random alleyway, slamming the guy in the wall as the guy groaned in pain.

"Who are you? Why are you following them?" He asked, gripping the sheat of his sword.

The guy shivered in fear, cowering in fear of getting his throat sliced. When a minute passed with no answer, techno pointed the tip of his sword at the guy's throat in which his breathe hitched.

"K-king dream! King dream sent me! H-he said to watch over princess Y/N and he'll pay me! Please! Spare me!" The guy pleaded.

Techno looked down with a glare at the guy, dream? Dream sent this peasant to watch over you? His glare hardened and sheated back his sword.

The guy felt relieved for a second before techno's fist made contact on his cheek, knocking him dead cold.

He then stealed his black cloak, figuring it would come in handy so that people won't be confused on why he's here. He walked back to the restaurant to find you already outside of it.

Your arms were crossed as you seemed to be deep in thoughts.

Before he can even blink your head had snapped in his direction, in which he flinched at and immediately walked out of your vision.

It was not long when he saw you walked away from the restaurant, with cautios steps, he followed you through the town.

He watched you slipped into an alleyway, he followed without thinking twice. When he entered the alleway you were nowhere to be seen in which he panicked a little.

He heard footsteps behind him and before he knew it, he find himself in a difficult situation.

"Listen, hear me out- I wasn't following you- i-" his words were jumbled as he try to find an excuse.

Meanwhile, you had a face of betrayal. Is he teamed up with dream? Did dream sent him to watch you? The two of you don't talk much except for the masquerade ball and the love potion events but you're still friends with him.

The simplest action made you hurt.

Your hand Shook in anger and another feeling you couldn't quite explain, he noticed this and his face turned to a panicked one.

"Wait! It's not what it looks like-" he said, when he saw that your expression didn't changed he sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? In fact, I saw this one dude following you. I confronted him and stole his cloak, he said that dream sent him to watch over you." He explained.

You seems to relax a little as you heard his explanation, for what you know he might be lying. You still didn't let your guard down.

"Then why are you following me?" You asked.

He seems to fell quiet and your anxiety started to rise, did dream really sent him? Why? Out of all people why does he have to choose one of your friends?

"I... Wanted to see how you're doing..." He mumbled under his breathe, looking down.

His reply seems to shock you a little bit as you try to process what he had just said, the tip of his ear seems to reddened as he look down in shame. His pride was severely hurt.

"What..?" You said.

He looked up, "Don't get the wrong idea! Niki sent a letter saying you're not doing good so I came here to check how're you doing." He rambled.

You muttered a silent "oh..." Your doubts and worries immediately went away, that's good news then. You've been paranoid lately and you can't help but think of the worst.

"In that case, I'm doing good I guess..."

That was half lie, half true. Lie because you weren't really doing good considering your father had forced you to a marriage you didn't agreed to, true because you've been doing good on finding good allies on your side.

You smiled, feeling sorry for doubting him. When he saw you smile he seems to relax his tense muscles and softened his look.

Suddenly, you remembered fiona and alexandra. They must be waiting for you in the restaurant! You looked at techno, "Do you want to grab something to bite? My friends are waiting." You said.

He seems to hesitate a bit before nodding, letting the black cloak fall to the ground. He followed you out of the alleyway, the people once again looking at the two of you.

The two of you entered the restaurant, you saw them waiting for you. When they saw you entered the restaurant, they lighteneed up but for alexandra, it's a different story.

Her eyes averted to technoblade, confused on why he's with you. You smiled, sitting down on your seat, techno doing the same besides you.

"Sorry, I met a friend on the way here." You said, smiling at them.

Fiona seems to stiffened at the sight of techno and this go unnoticed by you, she still felt guilty for putting the love potion in his drink, however, she was still unsure on how she felt for techno.

For alexandra, she seems to shoot glares at techno who ignored her. You called in a waiter and looked at techno, "what would you like?" You said.

Techno turned to the waiter, "Just a steak and a wine, please." He said and the waiter dismissed himself.

"So, who's this?" Alexandra asked, looking at technoblade.

"A friend of mine." You said, smiling.

"Friend, huh." She stated.

Alexandra looked at him up and down with a look in her face, "He doesn't look friendly at all." She spoke.

Techno sunk in his seat, he didn't really expect to be insulted by a women but whatever, he just needed to check up on you and after that, he'll return to his home.

"Trust me, he is." You said, smiling.

After a minute, techno's food arrived and the four of you dig in on your foods, chatting along the way.

"So, when will you runaway?" Alexandra asked, sipping her juice.

Techno almost spit out his food, runaway? You were planning on running away? Alexandra gave him an amused smile and looked at you.

Techno looked at you, asking for an explanation. You chuckled nervously as he stares at you, glaring at alexandra who just smiled.

"Yeah... I was planning on running away." You said, your voice turning serious.

"Dream is currently staying at my place, he had tightened the palace's security so it's a little difficult to find a way to escape when the time comes." You said, plopping a slice of F/F in your mouth.

"He also made the people on the castle his eyes, making sure princess Y/N doesn't run away in his sight." Fiona added.

An idea strucked in your head, you sipped your water and coughed, caughting their attention.

"I have an idea."

The three if them were all ears now, listening to what you have to say.

"I'm gonna run away at the wedding day."

»»--⍟--««

A Butler entered your room, scanning everything in your room, from your bookshelves to your wardrobe. He then walked in a drawer, opening to see what it has inside.

Opening it, a few papers got in his sight and he grabbed it, reading what it was. It was invitations from the school and from alexandra's tea parties.

He put them back, finding them useless. He then walked towards some boxes, he opened it to see different kinda of daggers and knives. He flinched at the sight and immediately closed the box.

He opened another box, this was empty. He raised an eyebrow and grabbed it, figuring it might be useful to report to dream.

Last but not the least, he checked under your bed. A black box caught his sight and he grabbed it, opening it.

A bunch of dark obsidians surprised him. With a smirk, he left your room and walked to where dream's office were.

He knocked, hearing a faint "come in" on the other side of the room. He entered, dream's eyes noticing the two boxes in his hand.

The Butler closed the door and put the boxes in dream's desk. "This one is empty, you're majesty." He pointed at the box that'd empty.

"And this one," he trailed off, pushing the box full of obsidiand to dream. "It's full of obsidians." Dream opened the box and to his surprise, a load of obsidian was inside.

He looked at the empty box, might be your jewelry box since he heard you were trading with someone on the other day. However, he glances at the obsidians.

This will sure come in handy.

"You are dismissed."

»»--⍟--««

Yoooo

I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I fell asleep :')

This was rushed, I'm sorry. Also, no choices for today since there's something I want to tell y'all :D

I'm gonna host a QnA! Drop any questions you'd like to ask, you can ask the characters, the author, and the storyline! Feel free to ask anything!

I'll answer them all and it'll be posted tomorrow or it may be delayed kskskdndm

Anyways, that's all for now! Don't forget to drink water, sleep and eat healthy foods! :D Take care of yourselves! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
125K 4.4K 47
Literally just a bunch of dream angst....
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
Insidious By Neon

Fanfiction

353 1 26
Slight TW with violence, gore